Lets see what Follidrex can do

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First I want to thank Corbin for giving me the opportunity to log Follidrex. I am 48 and 168lbs. I will be taking 1 cap 30 minutes preworkout and 1 cap on non workout days in the morning. I will be training 2 days on and 1 off. I have decided to do a modified Rest Pause type routine example 10,5,3 and once I get 20 reps I will add weight. I will also be finishing with high rep/low weight accessorize work as well.

My current 1RM's are:
Squat 275lbs
Deadlift 315lbs
Bench Press 185lbs

Staring Weight 168lbs

Other supplements I am using
Vitamin D3 5000iu a day
Ubiquinol 200mgs a day
OxiMega Fish Oil 2 caps 2xday
Health Force's Friendly Force Probiotics

My 1st workout is later tonight and I will post update!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In pimp juice

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
In!

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
7/21/2014 Day 1

Bench Press 145lbs 10,5,3
BO Row 125lbs 10,5,3
BP 95lbs 5x10
BO Row 85lbs 5x10

Notes
Nothing to report yet.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for comparison to the other brand!

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
7/22/2014 Day 2

Squats
95llbs x10
135lbs x10
205lbs 10,5,3

Deadlift
95lbs x10
135lbs x10
205lbs 10,5,3

Accessory Work
Good Mornings 95lbs 5x10
Box Squats 135lbs 5x10

Notes
I don't know if it is to early to tell but I actually did notice an energy boost after dosing Follidrex?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I noticed an energy boost as well. Nothing crazy but a difference

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
7/23/2014 Day 3

Today is an off day for me to.I did take 1 cap of Follidrex this morning and nothing new to report.

Touey

Touey

Awards
I'll be following along koi, curious is this the first (-)-epi product you've tried

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
7/24/2014 Day 4

Bench Press
95lbs x10
105lbs x10
145lbs 10,5,5

BO Rows
85lbs x10
105lbs x10
125lbs 10,5,5

Accessory Work
BP 95lbs 5x10
BO Rows 85lbs 5x10
Seated OHP 65lbs 5x10

Notes
I really have not noticed much yet but I did get 20 reps on both of my RP primary lifts. So I will add weight next time. I need to go buy some 2 1/2 & 5lb plates this weekend. I also added shoulder work to my accessory lifts to increase volume and test the endurance aspect of Follidrex which users have reported from using (-)-epi.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
It'll start doing something in due time. Keep doing what you do, boss

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
7/28/2014 Day 8

Squats
95lbsx10
135lbsx10
205lbs 10,5,5

SLDL
95lbs x10
115lbs x10
155 10,5,5

Accessory Work
Good Morning 95lbs 5x10
Box Squats 135lbs 5x10
Standing Calf Raises 115lbs 5x10 focusing on the eccentric part with 5 second hold.

Notes
I did add more volume today and hopefully this is week Follidrex will start kicking in.My next workout is tomorrow.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your volume looks great! Nice lower body workout!

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
7/29/2014 Day 9

Bench Press
95lbs x10
115lbs x10
155lbs 10,5,3

Accessory Work
Board Press 95lbs 5x10
CGBP 65lbs 5x10
Seated OHP 75lbs 5x10

Notes
Today is the 1st day I noticed a couple of things.

1.An increase in muscle soreness in the morning from previous workout.
2.I am increasing my accessory lifts and I could have done more sets.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Koi 95lbs on bench? U slackin. Put some weight on their lol.

Jp lol

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
You know I'm in!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Noticed the same: more endurance and DOMS. This compound works great with higher volume.

Touey

Touey

Awards
koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
7/30/2014 Day 10

Today is an off day.I decided to pickup a 2 quart bottle of 100% Grape fruit juice on my way home today.I am going to see if grapefruit juice will do anything to enhance the absorption of (-)-epi.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Go kill it partna

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
7/31/2014 Day 11 Back Day

Deadlift
95lbs x10
135lbs x10
205lbs 10,5,1 only got 1

Accessory Work
Good Mornings 95lbs 5x10
BO Rows 95lbs 5x10
Chin Ups 5x10

Notes
The endurance is sick from this.I need to add weight to my accessory lifts next time.
My next workout is the "185 Rep Squat Workout".

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok popped my Follidrex and will lift in an hour.I am going to the 185 Rep Squat Workout to the the endurance boost I have been getting from this.I went through my note book and my last GVT Squat day was with 175 at 10x10.So I am going to start with 175.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
8/2/2014 Day 13

185 Rep Squat Workout
95lbs x30 done ATG quickly
135lbs x20
175lbs 4x15
135lbs 3x15
95lbs x30

Notes
I had to lower the weight to get all the 15 rep sets but I was able to finish all the sets.My legs are burning and sore as hell.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
8/3/2014 Day 14 Off Day

I am have been using Follidrex for 2 weeks now and these are my thoughts so far:

1.The very 1st thing that I noticed was a boost in I am not sure if it is energy,endurance, or euphoria.I am getting a mental boost of some sort on my accessories.I also am not taking no stim preworkout with it.

2.I have been having trouble falling asleep at night as well.I normally dose Follidrex in the late afternoon/early evening.I was using ZMA/Melatonin but I did stop when I started Follidrex.Maybe this could be why I have a hard time falling asleep.I have some Finaflex G8 on the way so I will see.

3.For the last couple of days I have been getting a boost in my appetite and I am going to add 2 1/2 servings of Mutant Mass with milk to increase my daily calorie intake.My weight is now 170 and I stared at 168.

4.Muscle fullness is more apparent as well.This can be from all the extra accessory work I have been doing.

That is all for now.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice update koi

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
Just about exactly what I have been seeing. Except I haven't had issues falling asleep, I keep waking up really early and not being able to fall back asleep. 2 days now I have gotten up around 3am and havent been able to fall back to sleep.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice update koi
thanks man!

Just about exactly what I have been seeing. Except I haven't had issues falling asleep, I keep waking up really early and not being able to fall back asleep. 2 days now I have gotten up around 3am and havent been able to fall back to sleep.
Man I swear I can not fall asleep on this stuff and to me it is like caffeine.Weird I guess.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Weird your having sleep issues. I never encountered that problem.

Touey

Touey

Awards
I believe it is the significant boost the composition creates in cardio combined with increase of muscle which ups your resting metabolic rate causing sleep pattern changes for some.
If you'll try to be consistent in dose timing it may help. It should become more manageable once your body adapts a bit to the momentous changes the compound yields.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe it is the significant boost the composition creates in cardio combined with increase of muscle which ups your resting metabolic rate causing sleep pattern changes for some.
If you'll try to be consistent in dose timing it may help. It should become more manageable once your body adapts a bit to the momentous changes the compound yields.
K thanks.I have been pretty much dosing it consistently at 5- 6 pm. Hopefully I get use to it.

Touey

Touey

Awards
I awoke earlier than normal the first 3 or 4 weeks but only approximately by an hour or so, exhaustion from workouts on (-)-epi had me in bed an hour earlier as well.
One of my real concerns before trying Follidrone was how it would effect sleep; I am a bit prone to sleep disturbances from changes made.

K thanks.I have been pretty much dosing it consistently at 5- 6 pm. Hopefully I get use to it.
If you've always worked out this late and had no trouble falling asleep I think your body will adapt after a month or so, that really is a bit late to be hitting the weights though koi unless your schedule is late to sleep late to rise

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I awoke earlier than normal the first 3 or 4 weeks but only approximately by an hour or so, exhaustion from workouts on (-)-epi had me in bed an hour earlier as well.
One of my real concerns before trying Follidrone was how it would effect sleep; I am a bit prone to sleep disturbances from changes made.

If you've always worked out this late and had no trouble falling asleep I think your body will adapt after a month or so, that really is a bit late to be hitting the weights though koi unless your schedule is late to sleep late to rise
I am used to working out early at 6 am but with Follidrex I chose to workout later in the day due to work schedule.This allows me to lift longer. Also my schelule is early to sleep & early to rise:smirk:.I am normally out the door at 7:30 to my job sites.

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
I can concur with seeing issues around sleep. it wasn't like I was amped up, I just couldn't fall asleep & when I did, maxed out @5hrs. That only happened the first couple times, as I took a few doses right before bed. Since then I've been taking mine first thing AM before lifting, then again @5 when I get home from work.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can concur with seeing issues around sleep. it wasn't like I was amped up, I just couldn't fall asleep & when I did, maxed out @5hrs. That only happened the first couple times, as I took a few doses right before bed. Since then I've been taking mine first thing AM before lifting, then again @5 when I get home from work.

I take mine at about 5-6 daily and yesterday I took it at around 1.I had no issue falling to sleep.I just dosed Follidrex now and will hit chest in a hour.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
8/4/2014 Day 15

Bench Press
95lbs x10
115lbs x10
165lbs x10,x4,x2

Accessory Work
Board BP 115lbs 5x10
CGBP 85lbs 5x10
Seated OHP 95lbs 5x10

Notes
I increased all the weight on my accessory lifts by 20lbs. It took me longer to complete all the lifts but I did get all the reps & sets.

Touey

Touey

Awards
Notes
I increased all the weight on my accessory lifts by 20lbs.
20 lbs. in 15 days... ever had a natty work like that koi