abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First off thanx to MDX for letting me log Follidrex.

Here's the write-up

It's time to dominate your workout and demolish barriers! You don't have to remain content on that plateau. You can overcome obstacles and reach your goals with Follidrex(TM). This is a new, innovative product that will help you achieve next level status in gains with a scientifically researched formula. Follidrex(TM) is your secret weapon, giving you an advantage over your genetic predisposition.

Follidrex(TM) is a cutting-edge product that doesn't follow the rules. Unlike other products on the market, it doesn't contain prohormones, which can cause nasty side effects. Follidrex(TM) is comprised of only one potent ingredient: pure (-)-epicatechin extract. This ingredient is prized for its ability to elevate follistatin and decrease myostatin. Follistatin is the key to unlocking unprecedented muscle and strength gains.

Increased Follistatin

Follidrex(TM) contains 150 mg of lab verified (-)-epicatechin, an all natural flavonol found in cacao beans that fights muscle fatigue and supports exercise performance. Follistatin is the source of these benefits by acting as an antagonist to myostatin, which can inhibit muscle growth and strength. As we age, myostatin levels increase dramatically while follistatin declines. Follidrex(TM) plays a crucial role in regulating muscle growth and fighting the catabolic effects of aging.

Follidrex(TM) benefits are backed by research on the effects of (-)-epicatechin. In a human study, (-)-epicatechin treatment resulted in elevated strength and favorable follistatin/myostatin plasma levels. An animal study showed that the effects of enhanced exercise capacity remained even after 14 days without (-)-epicatechin. Follidrex(TM) helps you to experience breakthroughs in strength and growth.

Shatter Previous Records

Follidrex(TM) empowers you to take control of your performance at the gym. The isolated (-)-epicatechin content in Follidrex(TM) unlocks your genetic code, so you can conquer your anabolic barrier. By elevating your follistatin levels, Follidrex(TM) helps you to achieve unparalleled muscle growth and strength. Get the purest lab verified (-)-epicatechin extract in Follidrex(TM) and demolish your muscle building barriers!

image-2882965085.jpg

Will start my log tomm and have it updated.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First one in!I remember your other epi log.Good luck.
Welcome brotha. Yes sir. Thanx. Let's see how this goes.

Tomm ill post up stats and all. Or later tonight if I finish making money :)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stats-
Age- 32
Weight- 172 about 9%BF
Height- 5'9"

Training- I train5 days per week. i always incorporate supersets and drop sets to my routines. I switch it up all the time depending how hard i went on the particular body part trained. If i feel i could've trained shoulders a little better the next day i might add 1 shoulder exercise.
I train on an empty stomach first thing in the morning.

Diet- At the moment im at maintenance calories of 2,300. Might stay or up add 200 calories. I have cheat meals probably 3 times per week. My cheat meal is usually cereal. I love it. I always take a GDA pre meal, so im good.

Supplements alongside Follidrex-
1 bottle of ARA at 1.5g. This is my second bottle
Various pre workouts
Recompadrol
Amino IV
Leucine
protein (of course)
81mg Aspirin workout days only

Cardio- I have not done any cardio in about a month. due to always supersetting and burning enough calories. But might add it here and there.

Will focus on Endurance, strength increase, DOMS (my previous run i got some intense DOMS around week 2). ARA has not given me that much DOMS, and mirror image. Not worried about weight increase or decrease.

Will run my Follidrex on a empty stomach 20 min pre workout.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for the ride

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanx fellas. Going in two hours. Can't wait lol

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Popped my drugs and I'm out to the gym. Update later ;-) let's go!!!!

Shoulders and biceps today

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 1 July 21st

Body part trained- shoulders and biceps (supersetted every exercise) with 20-35sec rest in between

Endurance- very pronounced. Not sure if it was the folli or just the excitement of running it. We shall see if it continues the whole week which it should. Caught breathe really quickly after every set.

Strength- Felt strong through out all lifts.

Pumps- Very pumped, veins were poppin out like crazy

Highlight of the day- Endurance, pump, focused.

Good first day

image-3001241549.jpg

image-2120473972.jpg

image-683719663.jpg

image-3113179708.jpg

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Calories for today 2512

Cheat meal- 1 Marsala pizza, and half of a cheese pizza. Who can avoid Brooklyn pizza

Macro breakdown

image-677510561.jpg

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today is back and triceps. Can't wait.

Woke up and popped 2g leucine

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
How are you posting your screen shots? Whenever I try, it tells me they are to big and that I have to reformat them, but I don't know how to do that.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How are you posting your screen shots? Whenever I try, it tells me they are to big and that I have to reformat them, but I don't know how to do that.
From my iPhone. Probably if u use the computer the file might be bigger.

On the top right there's a + click that and go to attach from photos. Once it loads click on it and input it.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
From my iPhone. Probably if u use the computer the file might be bigger. On the top right there's a + click that and go to attach from photos. Once it loads click on it and input it.
Yeah, and usually you have to try to upload it and then cancel and try 2 or 3 more times and it usually works.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, and usually you have to try to upload it and then cancel and try 2 or 3 more times and it usually works.
Lol it's like a game

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Had a crazy a$s workout. Killed it. Post up later

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 2 July 22nd

Lbs (-+)- 0

Pre workout- All 20 min pre workout on a empty stomach
Follidrex 1 cap
Ara-1.5g
Alcar-1g
Gms-6g
Conquer- 2 scoops

Body part trained- Back and triceps (one bicep exercise for the pump)

Highlight- Endurance was very very pronounced. Worked out for an hour and 15min and it flew. I could've went longer. Pumps were amazing and felt very focused and strong on all my lifts. Good second day.

*super set exercises
-face pulls with cable rope for triceps
-Reverse cable recipes extensions with variable pull ups

image-1815661670.jpg

image-2028603022.jpg

image-1688653104.jpg

Diet will be later today obviously

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 2 diet
Calories 2912

Lol didn't get to edit the pic. Idk why when I try to edit or delete a post it never does smh

Attachments

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been eating above maintenance calories lately. To many cheat meals and frozen drinks. Gotta love the summer

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The good old days!!!
Omg tell me about it. I have two kids now. A 1 yr old n a 1 month baby. Not a joke dealing wit two

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've got two myself. Ones almost 3 and the other is just over a week old.
Nice. Kids are awesome. My son was colic and we figured it out 3 weeks later. Now he's better but he cries and fusses a lot. Nothing like my daughter was. All diff. Gotta love'em though

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Popped my 20pills. Off to the gym.

Chest and might throw in a set of triceps and traps

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 2 July 23rd

Lbs (-+)- 0

Body part trained- Chest, 3 sets of pull-ups

Pre workout dosing (empty stomach)- 3G leucine, 2 scoops conquer, 1 cap Follidrex, 2g Alcar, 1.5g Ara, 6g GMS, 1 scoop NOxygen

Intra- 2 scoops amino iv

Highlight- endurance and strength was on point. Catching my breathe was a breeze. I super set and rest very little. About 20-30 sec in between sets. Chest pump was nuts.

image-991146893.jpg

image-4147101044.jpg

Great workout. Another one in the books

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Edit-^^^ day 3 above

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No DOMS. If I remember correctly my last run I got it 3 days into it. Not this time around. We shall see in the upcoming week

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not getting the doms yet either.
From my experience 2-3 caps would be better. But it's going good. Just not as pronounced as with larger Epi dosage. We shall see the next 3 weeks though.

I'm enjoying it thus far

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
From my experience 2-3 caps would be better. But it's going good. Just not as pronounced as with larger Epi dosage. We shall see the next 3 weeks though.

I'm enjoying it thus far
Im in the 200+ group, so I have been running it at 2 caps/day. My log is only 15 days which is kind of a bummer.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im in the 200+ group, so I have been running it at 2 caps/day. My log is only 15 days which is kind of a bummer.
You lucky. Grab another bottle ASAP. 2 weeks is nothing

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 4.

Woke up 3lbs lighter. Yesterday I was 2lbs lighter but didn't think much of it. Thought it was water lose but again today. Maybe the intensity In the gym. Will keep an eye on my weight.

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
You lucky. Grab another bottle ASAP. 2 weeks is nothing
BAM - this!

I'm in the same boat - logging 2/day. I hit up the BOGO on NP so I can go 6 weeks (3 bottles)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BAM - this! I'm in the same boat - logging 2/day. I hit up the BOGO on NP so I can go 6 weeks (3 bottles)
Yea don't want to run it for 2 weeks that's nothing lol. It's like having a hot chick naked and you put the tip in and pull out. Lol

Go all the way lol

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 4 July 24th

Pre workout(20min empty stomach)- 1 cap Follidrex, 1.5g Ara, 2 scoop conquer, 1 scoop NOxygen, 6g GMS, 81mg aspirin, 3G leucine

Intra workout- 10g amino iv

Body part trained- Legs, shoulders, and some sets of biceps

Endurance- at the beginning i was tired and not so much in the mood. About 10min into my workout got very focused and pumped.

Strength- strength was on par. Felt strong and hit some sets in the range of 4-6 because I felt so strong.

Pumps- great pump today and muscles look fuller

Highlight of the day- Overall good workout with minimal rest and supersets. Tested strength and it was on point. Endurance came late and wasn't as the previous 3 days.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Late night snack. I love cereal with vanilla almond milk

Popped a GDA of course

image-1883623633.jpg