MST's Cordygen-NanO2™

bowskie

bowskie

Awards

I'm still "in the process" (too lazy) of uploading the pictures of my entire care package. MySTeek was ever so kind as to send to me BOTH Berry Pomegranate and Kona Colada! Cordygen-NanO2™
Click here for product writeup and supplement facts.

In said package was also 2 samples each of every other product in their line-up! I've taken all but a few already and will post mini-reviews for those in this thread. The Cordygen will be used almost strictly for my cardiovascular exercise, I'm thinking one tub for cardio and the other for lifting.

My goal is to increase my VO2 max as much as possible. I haven't been in "elite" shape since my wrestling days and I want badly to get back to it. I will incorporate more drills and exercises as the log progresses but for now I'll be logging stats from my bicycling journey's.

Time for breakfast! I'm going to go grub now and come back later to fill this baby up with all kinds of information. Questions? Fire away........

bowskie

bowskie

Awards
OK let's start with ZMK/Somnidren GH
I took this combo as directed for 2 consecutive nights. I fell asleep quickly and comfortably. My dreams were so damn vivid that they seemed real. I did wake up ~3-4 hours after initially falling asleep but had no trouble dozing back off. I woke up 1-2 more times those nights but again fell right back to sleep. I did sleep in longer than I wanted to but I suppose I needed the extra couple of hours. Waking was slow and I felt a bit groggy but breakfast and an energy drink livened me right back up. Upon waking after night #1's trial I did feel increased anxiety for a few hours in the morning. As that feeling dissipated I started getting all giddy and dancing around the house. I was officially in a generally great state of mind! I've logged Somnidren GH solo but now am quite interested in the cumulative effects of stacking ZMK with the Somnidren GH. Lean gains here I come!

I should mention that the only "negative/uncomfortable" side-effect that I noticed was sudden dull headaches shortly after dosing. Roughly 10 minutes after ingestion I felt some added pressure under my skull but that was short lived and quite bearable.

bowskie

bowskie

Awards
I was planning on beginning my cardio again this morning but I awoke to a rain storm! I'll start with the Berry Pomegranate as that is/was my original choice. Aside from cardio I've decided to use Cordygen on weight-lifting days as well. I'll be running STIMaholic/Amino Fusion 5 days a week and Cordygen for the other 2 lifitng days.

Cardio will be soon as I wake up and only Cordygen will be used before my bicycle ride. As stated in the promo thread I bike ~9mi and times have been as follows:
6/6/14-9mi; 37m 53s
5/22/14-9mi; 36m 25s
5/19/14-9mi; 36m 53s
5/12/14-9mi; 35m 55s
5/11/14-9mi; 37m 19s

I will be attempting to increase my endurance as well as my VO2 max. If I can hit a 15mi bike ride without feeling completely drained by the finish of this log then I will be a happy camper. :)

bowskie

bowskie

Awards
I wanted to assess my tolerance to cordyceps so I started with a 2/3 serving sample pack. It was leg day, I was amped and ready to hit it hard! After my first 2-3 sets I started to feel a bit off. I was dizzy and my heart was racing much faster than usual. I felt fine while lifting but the breaks in between left me lying on the bench trying to recuperate and catch my breath. Pumps were great though.

Today was much better. I started with the same 2/3 serving before chest/anterior delts/triceps. Placebo or not I was breathing much easier, rest between sets was minimal and endurance was up a bit. I felt strong too, I could have lifted hard&heavy all damn day.

I still plan to use this mainly before cardio but the time has to be right around this household.

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
How is everything today?

bowskie

bowskie

Awards
Don't know how I missed this. Subbed
Welcome aboard!
How is everything today?
Great and things are getting even better. My focus has not been there during training lately but I am breathing much easier. I hit back/posterior delts/biceps yesterday and the heavy breathing stopped after every set, within seconds. I am getting pumps so full it's nearly painful, this I like. I feel as though as I need more recovery time between workouts though, maybe due to the increased loads during training. DOMS is very intense......

I am much more full all day long, I'm filling out shirts that I've never fit into this well before. Looks like I'm a bit more dry too! I still have to get out and try this before my cardio....

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
That's awesome, man! What were/are your expectations of Nan02?

bowskie

bowskie

Awards
That's awesome, man! What were/are your expectations of Nan02?
Mostly just increased VO2 MAX and O2 utilization. I've seen the latter but have yet to increase my cardio......because I have not yet done any!

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Mostly just increased VO2 MAX and O2 utilization. I've seen the latter but have yet to increase my cardio......because I have not yet done any!
Cardio? You mean sets over 6 reps?

bowskie

bowskie

Awards
Cardio? You mean sets over 6 reps?
haha! If that's cardio then I over-do it every session. I wanted to see if I could take my bike ride a bit further and breath easier while at it.