Turning up the heat with Thermoxyn

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
After months of looking forward to the release of a novel formula, my bottle of thermoxyn arrived yesterday. I opened the box when I got in from work in the evening to check out the packaging and review the ingredients.

Thermoxyn's formula:

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Thermoxyn Weight Loss Blend: 1.4 g **

AdrenaPlex:
Caffeine Anhydrous, Acacia Rigidula Extract (Stems & Leaves) **

ThermoPlex:
Citrus Aurantium Extract (Fruit Peel), Rauwolfia Serpentina (Stems, Leaves, & Root) **

RetainPlex:
Lemon Verbena Extract (10% Verbascoside) (Leaves), Raspberry Ketones **

MetaPlex:
Garcinia Cambogia Extract (50%) (Leaves, Stem, & Root), Green Coffee Bean Extract (50%) (Bean), Olea Europae Leaf Extract (50%) (Leaves) **

It was already too late in the day to toss back some thermoxyn and get in a second workout, but I opened the bottle to get a dose ready for the next morning and out wafted a pleasant fruity aroma. I realize they're pills so smell isn't a selling point, but its nice to get a good baseline impression for determining freshness over time.

A little background info: I'm not currently cutting but am focusing on increasing endurance/some recomposition. I won't be weighing in or posting pictures, but will provide subjective feedback in terms of changes in appearance, energy levels, appetite suppression, and other benefits related to supplementation with thermoxyn. Other stim supplements I've used include the original OEP (stacked with alpha t2), jack3d, dexaprine xr, SNS adrena-g, alphamine, norcodrene, black cats (v1), appnut's fat free (original version), ampitropin, amp citrate (stand alone + caffeine), thermogum, clearshot v1 & v2, the original e-pharm AMP, beast sports amphetalean (with 1,3 dmaa), and more than likely several others I can't quite recall at the moment.

This morning upon awaking I took a full dose of thermoxyn (2 pills) and went about my usual routine while waiting for it to take effect. After about 20 minutes I felt them kick in. It wasn't an over the top stimmed out feeling, but I did have increased focus, clarity, and drive. During my morning fasted training I noticed a marked increase in thermogenesis. Its a less intense exercise day and I could still feel the heat just pouring off me. My workout ran a little long because I just wasn't fatiguing and didn't want to quit. My appetite when I first woke up was stronger than usual, but it dissipated after dosing to where I ate only out of a sense of reluctance after finishing my workout. Exercise intensity was slightly increased as a result of increased drive/decreased fatigue.

In all fairness, I have a fairly high stim tolerance and had been taking AAv2 with 600+ mg caffeine/day for nearly over a month before trying thermoxyn so those who are naive to stems or have been on a break for a while would probably do best sticking to lower initial dosing. That being said, thermoxyn has still been quite efficacious today as my energy levels are still decently high even after doing a half hour of moderate/vigorous cardio... and that's nearly 7 hours after dosing without any additional caffeine. I usually need more frequent doses of caffeine to keep energy levels in an acceptable range, not so with thermoxyn thus far.

I'll update periodically with further observations and perceived results. Honestly, I'm already impressed with it and can't help but wonder how incredible it would be if I had allowed my stim tolerance to go down a little.

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
The second dose (6 1/2 hours after the first) brought just as much energy and appetite suppression as the original. I was even able to add in a second cardio session. I previously stated that I'm not in the middle of a cut and my nutritional intake isn't tailored as such, but in the event that I do notice a significant shift in body weight as a result of thermoxyn supplementation I'll be certain to mention it. However, the real indicator of thermoxyn's potential for my purposes will be evident monday. I'll be doing the morning exercise routine, working, and then taking a final immediately after work. If thermoxyn keeps me going through that, it has the potential to be a staple in the ongoing cycle of supplements.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Booooom! Epic initial reviews!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
in to see how thermoxyn does for a recomp/endurance log

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
Day 3 of thermoxyn: Physically I've been energized all day but mentally I'm exhausted.

Appetite suppression is still strong. Energy/focus was great for getting me through the entire day without a moment to rest. The thermogenesis was very pronounced. I had to crank the fan just to get through my morning fasted routine. No composition/endurance changes to report, but its only day 3.

I've been attempting to find a good way to describe the stim feeling/effect of thermoxyn and thus far I can only compare it to dexaprine but not quite so intense. Also of note: I tend to get slight postural hypotension with strong beta-agonists (not to a dangerous or markedly unpleasant degree), and I'm definitely experiencing that with thermoxyn.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
could be the Acacia Rigidula in both thermoxyn and dexaprine giving you similar stim feelings....acacia isn't in a lot of products, but it's a tad different feeling stimulant

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in to follow, glad you are liking it :)

Mike

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
The energy & appetite suppression continue to impress. I usually keep a few snacks in my bag for when I'm at work and immediately after clocking out, but ended up not eating anything until well after work and even then only out of a sense of obligation as opposed to hunger. The feel of the energy is now a lot smoother, so I believe I'm adapting to the stimulants MOA.

Endurance & strength seem to have improved ever so slightly in that I was able to increase reps & weight marginally due to decreased fatigue.

No composition changes have been noted, but I've also been a bit bloated lately which should be resolving in the next few days.

I'll be waiting a week before the next update so any changes resulting from Thermoxyn supplementation will be far more pronounced and consequently a better indicator of how my body is responding.

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
Results this week were obscured somewhat by some unrelated GI issues, but I'll give the best observations I can.

Recomposition observations: I have noticed my midsection/love handles area decrease in overall size, which is a definite bonus. There seems to be a slight increase in overall muscle definition as well.

Energy levels, while not giving a stimmed out feeling, were sufficient to increase vigorous cardio up to 1 hour a day (spread out among 2 sessions). This is a significant improvement as I had to stop all but LISS cardio in the previous few months due to a hectic schedule & ongoing health problems. I was still able to function the following day, so the endurance/recovery aspect is impressive as well. Other strength increases are evident if only mild, but my nutritional intake isn't setup for significant increases in strength/muscle.

Appetite suppression: Waned a little bit, but considering how hungry intense cardio makes me it still impressive by comparison. Its still effective for keeping hunger practically non-existent while at work, which is great for me. I work around micro-organisms and make media for cultivating them, so snacking is out of the question.

Hopefully the next update will have some solid objective data to report, but I'm certainly content with how thermoxyn is treating me so far. Its definitely a milder stim, but it still does what it sets out to do.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome man, glad you are enjoying thus far!! Intense cardio never makes me hungry lol

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
Awesome man, glad you are enjoying thus far!! Intense cardio never makes me hungry lol
It generally kills my appetite the first hour or so after I've finished but if I don't refuel after that my stomach starts feeling like a bottomless pit.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
at my age im starting to get to the point where the high stim stuff generally gets passed over for something with a little less omff

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
Its earlier than my next planned update, but I don't think that should be a problem.

Composition/weight: The leaning out look is improving, pants are a little looser, and despite not trying to I've actually lost some weight since starting thermoxyn. In addition to whatever effects it may have on metabolic rate, being able to do vigorous cardio again (and longer weights sessions) with the energy it provides resulted in a greater caloric expenditure than I calculated, apparently.

Energy: Its a mild stim to begin with, but its starting to lose some of its kick. Granted, I could really use a stim break and probably should have taken one before starting thermoxyn, but I kind of wanted to see how it would work as a transition between high stims with different formulations. That being said, I haven't slept much lately either. I don't think thermoxyn alone is responsible for this as I take my last dose of it LONG before bedtime and it likely would have been evident much earlier on.

Appetite Suppression: Still pretty decent. As long as I can discern between head hungry (food cravings) and actual hunger, I'm in the clear.

I'm about 2 weeks in, so there's still 2 weeks to go but so far I'm pleased with the results thermoxyn is giving.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
sound update man! gotta love getting leaner with out putting into much extra effort! interested to see if the same progress continues over the next couple weeks.

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
Checking in! Minor transient health issues have continued to be a nuisance, but seem to be clearing up now.

Energy levels: Energy continues to be mild in feel but effective. I've been able to get in a respectable amount of cardio in the days when health allowed and have started adding a second session of resistance training on select days.

Composition/weight: Holding steady, no real changes to report.

Appetite suppression: Still working quite well. For some reason or another I didn't take my thermoxyn immediately upon waking a few days ago and the hunger pangs started to kick in. After dosing, they promptly receded to nil and I was able to proceed with my usual fasted training without a problem.

The takeaway for this update would be that the only significant change for this week has been an increase in work capacity without fatigue (more cardio, doing 2 a days).

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Checking in! Minor transient health issues have continued to be a nuisance, but seem to be clearing up now.

Energy levels: Energy continues to be mild in feel but effective. I've been able to get in a respectable amount of cardio in the days when health allowed and have started adding a second session of resistance training on select days.

Composition/weight: Holding steady, no real changes to report.

Appetite suppression: Still working quite well. For some reason or another I didn't take my thermoxyn immediately upon waking a few days ago and the hunger pangs started to kick in. After dosing, they promptly receded to nil and I was able to proceed with my usual fasted training without a problem.

The takeaway for this update would be that the only significant change for this week has been an increase in work capacity without fatigue (more cardio, doing 2 a days).
awesome update, keep up the great work!

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
Really busy couple of weeks ahead, I intend to leave my impressions again at least one or two more times before the final review. That being said, additional observations for this week are:

Energy: Still mellow, but thorough. Long lasting too, I've been dosing 6 hours apart, but I think I could probably space it out a little further and still maintain relatively consistent energy levels.

Appetite Suppression: Still good, great for fasted training in the morning and helps with the long stretch of time I can't eat or snack at work.

Weight/Body composition: Pants are definitely looser, I had to go an additional notch on my belt as of several days ago. Weight is maintaining at a steady point though I've had to adjust calories a few times because it had dropped below where I wanted it to. Further down the line after I've had a solid stim break I may revisit thermoxyn and focus more on objective measurements.

Training/Recovery: Training level continues to increase marginally in reps and sets. However, the real wonder lately has been the recovery aspect. Fatigue levels continue to remain manageable after more vigorous sessions. Soreness has been negligible for the most part as well. I suspect the lemon verbena extract is playing a role in this.

The thermogenesis also remains apparent without being unpleasant. I can feel the heat pouring off of me, but I'm not drenched in sweat.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
1. needs new belt and possibly a wardrobe--- check!
2. getting leaner staying the same weight--- check!
3. lasting energy and appetite suppression--- check!
4. endurance??! wtf!--- check!

can we get a clean up on isle 3!?

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
It wasn't the best week for progress. Due to a heavy work schedule and an injury, there aren't any significant changes in composition or endurance to report this time around. I also took several days off Thermoxyn to determine if it was the causative agent of my insomnia (it wasn't). Other subjective impressions can be found below.

Energy: 4/5 still a smooth clean energy that doesn't leave me feeling stimmed out or jittery.

Appetite suppression: Still working wonders in this department and keeping appetite in check. It makes the fasted morning workouts a lot more enjoyable.

Work should be slowing down at this point, so I'll make it a point to check in more regularly for the remainder of the run.

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
Not so great news: I just spent the last few days in the hospital so the rest of the thermoxyn log is going to be on hiatus until I've recovered fully. My apologies to all.

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
I'll be continuing with thermoxyn supplementation this week. Last week's problem seems to have cleared, but its also the number one reason I avoid doing logs. I have a chronic health condition that varies in severity and can be incredibly unpredictable. Unfortunately this tends to confound any results from a supplement making a log nearly useless. However, it had been stable for quite some time so I thought a log would be feasible and helpful. While it wasn't a condition of winning the thermoxyn, I wanted to show appreciation for the opportunity to run an entire bottle at no cost to me by doing said log. All things remaining stable, I will continue this log for the week or so left of Thermoxyn I have providing subjective impressions and any significant objective changes.

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
Back on the thermoxyn, the appetite suppression and thermogenesis are stronger than I recall. The energy remains smooth and clean without any jitters. One thing I've definitely noticed with thermoxyn since day 1 is that I don't crash when it wears off, its just a smooth ride the whole way.

Given that I just reintroduced it after a week off due to medical problems, body composition/weight observations are negligible.

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
About a week left of thermoxyn, hopefully it can help compensate for the lost days of last week.

Appetite suppression for fasted training remains excellent. Energy levels are smooth and satisfactory. In regards to composition, my diet has been abysmal over the last few days and my training has been erratic but I'm still retaining (and increasing) strength while size remains largely unaffected.

In regards to endurance, I was able to get in a significant amount of quality cardio without fatiguing on several occasions over the past few days.

I really wish I had more to add in at the moment but my work schedule and this insane heat wave have relegated me to only being able to do the bare minimum.

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
Thermoxyn highlights for today.

First of all, my hunger was going strong before I got to work due to increased cardio over the past few days. 1/2way through my shift I took the second daily dose of thermoxyn and it eradicated my hunger. Hours later, even after work, I still didn't feel hungry in the least.

Second of all, my pants were definitely much looser, a little too much so in fact and I won't be wearing those pants without a belt again.

Other points to mention: Energy was clean, but the events of the day drained me substantially. Recovery also seemed improved as none of the aches, pains, and soreness I normally get after more intense days like yesterday has been present today.

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
Today's highlights: Stepped on the scale and weight was hovering around normal, but overall physique was noticeably leaner.

Strength and endurance continue to marginally increase. I don't go to a gym but use home equipment so I haven't been able to increase weight yet (haven't bought heavier weights) but reps have been creeping up steadily to about 1.5x where I began.

So, less than a week left of being on thermoxyn for a month (minus a week for serious health issues) and the net total has been a steady increase in strength and endurance, a noticeably leaner physique without a drastic change in weight, and an increase in endurance as shown by a substantial increase in quality cardio without feeling positively drained the next day.

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
Updates:

Morning appetite suppression remains excellent, but the suppression from the midday dose is starting to wane. Not bad for only having a few days left in the bottle.

Energy levels are still good, but I've definitely acclimated to the stimulants and they're not kicking as strong as they were initially. This could conceivably be a time to explore possible synergistic stacking options, but I'm a little hesitant to do so given the prop blend and the unknown quantities of extracts. I have added rhodiola on a few days here and there to facilitate recovery, but it didn't make any difference worth nothing... and that was at 500 mg per dose.

Endurance/recovery remains very impressive. With the holiday weekend I've had lots of free time, and I've thoroughly enjoyed doing several hours of cardio per day. Weight sessions are going by faster, definitely need to increase weight instead of adding more reps at this point.

No significant composition/weight changes to note.

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
Final update:

I had the day off and managed to take full advantage of Thermoxyn. The energy/endurance angle was incredible as I was once again able to train for several hours (mostly cardio). If ever I get to the point where I can train for a full 10k again, Thermoxyn will absolutely be my go to supplement. It follows logically that if I were aiming to do a cut as opposed to a recomp, Thermoxyn would provide the energy/endurance and appetite suppression to make the pounds melt off like butter.

Body composition over the entire duration of the month (and some change due to health issues) was a distinct leaning evidenced by appearance in the mirror, looser clothes, and a small decrease in weight on the scale (unintended, but appreciated).

The energy was never jittery or through the roof and I suspect it would be just the right amount for most individuals. It kept me moving and increased time until fatiguing (within reason) but never left me feeling overwhelmed or aggressive. Smooth from start to finish.

3 fundamental things to keep in mind when reviewing the observations contained in this thread that would affect results are #1) I was overdue for a stim break before starting Thermoxyn, so it may kick harder for those who are naive to rauwolfia or higher levels of caffeine. #2) I lost approximately a week due to unrelated health issues (had absolutely NOTHING to do with thermoxyn, but had to take specific meds and avoid almost everything for several days). There were also a few days I only took a dose PWO instead of both doses, and #3)I wasn't cutting or bulking (recomping with a HUGE emphasis on increasing endurance/cardiovascular fitness) so objective measurements in terms of weight, muscle size, etc weren't included. It should absolutely be noted, however, that before starting thermoxyn I was stuck in a rut of 30 minutes of vigorous cardio TOPS before fatigue wrecked me. In the past few days alone I've been knocking out several hours PER DAY of moderate to vigorous cardio (not all at once).

I would definitely recommend Thermoxyn for anyone looking for a moderate stim fat burner that works wonders with recovery and appetite suppression and I thank IFN for running the contest I won the bottle of free Thermoxyn in.

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
Its been several months since I finished this but I did want to mention that since finishing the original bottle I've bought two more. I definitely recommend it to anyone who wants a moderate stimmed burner that helps with appetite suppression and can be stacked with other synergistic supplements if desired.