Burning with Pyroxamine

CNPComicNerd

Awards
Got the beautiful bottle in the mail this afternoon and will be starting the one month run tomorrow. To start the run I took some unflexed before pictures a few days ago to compare the visual effects this product will have on me in the end. I'm not at my leanest looking in the pics but thats perfect because if this supp helps make my bad look good then thats a job well done.

Attachments

Myokemist

Awards
In. Thank you for taking the time to log this.

CNPComicNerd

Awards
Today:
8:30am Took my first pill then rode my bike to get to a volunteering gig
2:20pm Took my second pill and ate immediately after

5:30-7pm Workout
Sam Bryd squat routine which means under 60-75% for explosive reps
Push Press up to 199
Klokov Press 111lbs for reps(highest was 6)
Then bicep and tricep work for bodybuilding superset

Overview and Side Effects
Interesting aside is the fact that the pills smell really good. Wouldn't have sniffed them if some other guy in a thread mentioned how great some pills he took smelt and I thought I'd give it a try.
So far I've noticed some smooth energy. No stim high but seeing as how tired and beat down I should feel I've had a nice steady flow of energy all day. Haven't done anything mentally demanding so don't know if focus is up but I'm liking the non stim energy.
No appetite suppressing effects for me. Just like with Alphamine its been mentioned by the company and reviews but I still get hungry and quickly. I took the first pill at 8:30am and felt slight hunger after 9.
Can't speak about its fat burning effects because I'm one day in. But so far one claim has held true(so far), one hasn't(yet) and the rest haven't had time to develop.

Myokemist

Awards
Make sure to take on an empty stomach and wait 30-45 min before eating.

CNPComicNerd

Awards
If I'm an intermittent faster will the pill not work maximally? Because I take the first pill when I wake up so its still hours till I eat. Also when upping the dosage to three pills I assume its better to dose 2 at a time closest to a workout.

Myokemist

Awards
If I'm an intermittent faster will the pill not work maximally? Because I take the first pill when I wake up so its still hours till I eat. Also when upping the dosage to three pills I assume its better to dose 2 at a time closest to a workout.
IF is fine. Food blunts the effects which is why it should be taken on an empty stomach. It's best to do the 2 caps in the AM and 1 later.

CNPComicNerd

Awards
Ok that'll work since some of my workout days are early and some of them are late.

CNPComicNerd

Awards
Today
First pill around 9:00-9:30
Second Pill at 1:40
Not incredibly active before my workout later in the day
Nutrition is still iffy for me as I'm not getting as much protein as I need some days(today being one of them)

Workout
Deadlifts using 355 as my working weight
Elevated BB rows sticking around 10-12 for reps and highest weight 165
Ez bar wrist curls
Ab circuit

Overview
Energy is really on point from this. About twenty minutes after I take my first pill my head is clear and I'm steady for hours and then you take the second pill so I don't know how long one last but its at least six hours.
Appetite was more suppressed today but I also sat around most of the day so again this is something I'll be trying to take more note of as the days go on.
The pills are easily swallowed which I forgot to mention last time.
Also I'm going to move on to the 3 a day dosage for most of the time now unless it doesn't feel good.

Myokemist

Awards
What was your starting weight?

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Subbed. Looking forward to see your results. I will make my log in August.

CNPComicNerd

Awards
Today
First 2 pills before 10am
Third pill at 3:30pm
Walked around a bit today but again didn't work out until the afternoon.

Workout
No real lifting today. My coach made me do Fran for a warm-up and to blow my lungs out in prep for my fight. Then from 6-7pm was fight training. The last bit was dedicated to burpees and **** though. Also I added in fast paced sprawl drills. I also biked there and back. So today was really cardio focused and I feel like with the energy boost this pill gives this is where it shines. Head felt clear and energetic the whole time and I hate this sort of cardio(burpees and crossfit ****).

Overview
Last time I mentioning how awesome the energy of this product is. It's so clean and long lasting I love it.
Last time I'm going to mention how poor the appetite suppressant is too. Though my IF diet is probably more to blame and with double dosage it was better but still not great.
I'm looking fairly lean and haven't had a "bad body day" since I started the run even though its early on. So far so good.

CNPComicNerd

Awards
Today
2 at 9:00am
1 at 3:00pm

Workout
12:30-2:00pm
Sam Byrd Squat Routine
Incline Bench
Calf Raises
Ez bar curl

6-7pm
Muay Thai Class

Overview
Eating at maintenance or more and looking very lean
Think the product is increasing digestion because I'm ****ting more
Two pills definitely makes me slightly more mentally anxious, I just want things done

CNPComicNerd

Awards
Have been and will still be on vacation for the next few days. So my posting won't be day to day due to the fact that my schedule isn't the normal workout and supplement routine.

Wednesday- This was the traveling day. We had to be up at five to get to the airport and then I had to sit through the flight but I did end up having my first pill at our first stop in Charlotte around 8:30. I had it with some coffee and that really upped it appetite suppressing effects which have been nonexistent for me. I only had one then and later because I spent most of the day either on a plane or sitting in restaurants as we got used to Mexico.

Thursday- A better day for the pill. I forgot we were and hour behind and I took the pill a little earlier than I thought and worked out much earlier than I thought. I took 2 around 8:00 and I did some early morning shadow boxing and band work. The band work was a circuit of 3 separate shoulder workouts, bicep curl, bent over rows, and tricep extensions. I got a decent pump out of this.

Today/Friday- Took another two pills in the morning around 9am then went off to go paddle boarding which was ****ing awesome and pretty intense. Took one later at 3 because we didn't get back till later. Then did some kayaking in the ocean(a **** idea) and a small sprint session.

Overview
I've been eating like crazy because it's vacation and I'm waaaaaaay leaner than I should be. Also i forgot to mention that while working with this product I feel a slight increase in pumps. I never chase them and rarely get them but since supplementing with this they're more common.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Where at in Mexico? Going to Cabo Sunday for the honeymoon!

CNPComicNerd

Awards
Tulum, Mexico. Its a little bit outside Cancun, and you'll have a blast mate!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tulum, Mexico. Its a little bit outside Cancun, and you'll have a blast mate!
Planning on it. Wished I would have tanned though this week cause by body is going to roast! Will be getting in very little lifting but plenty of cardio :) maybe I should have started this! Lol

CNPComicNerd

Awards
Basically how I've been but I tan pretty well! No lifting whatsoever but I have a band and we do activities so I'm not being a completely lazy *******. But I am eating way too much so thats not going well.

CNPComicNerd

Awards
I scraped the **** out of my leg working out the day I last posted so we're going to just ignore the rest of the days I spent on vacation because I barely did anything outside of swimming and walking. To compensate I ate under maintenance but that didn't really help with the low activity. Gotta say without Pyroxamine I would have lost my mind, it was a comfort.

Today
Up at 3 am and either driving, in a plane or at an airport. I didn't get my first break till a little before 2pm so thats when I took my pills. I took 2 and none later because of the amount of sitting and how busy I was.

Workout
After being home for an hour had to go to the gym and continue fight prep. Luckily I felt really good even though my leg was ****ed so I couldn't throw kicks. Did a lot of cardio rounds with ground and pound:)lmao:), kick drills with the opposite leg, knee drills, and pad rounds. Then to finish it off I did sprawl drills. All in all I got a hard sweat in and worked my body good for the first time in like three days.

Myokemist

Awards
Thanks for the detail CNP! Glad you are enjoying Pyroxamine.

Clipper83

Clipper83

Awards
  • Established
I don't know how people these days function on so little sleep. If I don't get at LEAST 7 hours, I hate the world lol.

CNPComicNerd

Awards
Luckily I had days of vacation stored up so my body didn't need sleep as bad and I caught two small naps along the way. But I definitely wasn't mentally 100%, I hate missing sleep.

CNPComicNerd

Awards
Today
Well I definitely caught up on my sleep from yesterday, as I woke up a little after 10am. Took my first two pills then another one a little after 3pm. A lot more active today due to being back in town so no more vacation laziness but my food situation ****ing sucks again.

Workout
About 12:30pm started my workout finished a little before 2pm
Sam Byrd Squat Routine
Klokov Press(I ****ing suck at these)
Weighted sit-ups(I have no real definition in my abs)
Deadlift holds for grip strength(sucks at these too)

Because my fights so soon today was just a day of doing **** I ****ing suck at and won't tire me out badly

Later 6-7pm
Muay Thai with hard bag rounds and hard pad round designed to tire me. Also throw in two separate circuits to add on to tiring me. One was a pushup squat thing(21-18-15-12-9...etc) second was a handstand wall walking thing
7-8pm
Wrestling work and grappling

CNPComicNerd

Awards
Don't have much to say about my day today. I worked out and I took my three pills(2 in the morning and 1 later) but I thought I'd do and update instead. Starting the supplement I weighed in at 173-175 consistently around 174 and this last week I have been consistently weighing in at 172 and today I even hit 171. Which mean in the few weeks I've run the product I've dropped 2-3lbs. A fairly impressive drop considering I just spent 7 days in Mexico barely training and eating like a king. I'll only be running the product for a few more days but I hit the numbers I wanted to hit and I think so far its been a success, I could write a review right now but I think I'll wait till next week when its done to do so.

Clipper83

Clipper83

Awards
  • Established
It's always best to write a review on a supplement about a week after you've finished to see how you feel when you're off of it. Awesome to see you hit your goal weight, make these last days count!

CNPComicNerd

Awards
Is there somewhere I can place my review because I didn't see one in the review section on this site?