Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ostar1ne.png

Ostar1ne bottle.jpg

Hey guys!

I was lucky enough to be chosen to log Ostar1ne by Olympus Labs for my PCT after XI-KT. I'm pretty excited to run it, and have already dosed 10mg last night to start out my run.

Here's some background and a few stats about me:

I'm a 39 year old married father of one 6 year old boy. I've never lifted or been athletic up until March of 2011. I had always been overweight/obese, and decided I needed a change. I started lifting with a barbell for the first time in November of 2011, and went from 335 lbs with around 45% BF to my current weight of ~225 at ~18-19% BF.

My lifts aren't super impressive yet, but my Deadlift is the absolute strongest. I'm really close to 4 plates, and I'm hoping Ostar1ne can help me get there :D

I recently shattered my big toe by dropping a 35 lb. plate on it, but it seems to be healing nicely in les than a month. I'm also hoping the Osta can help out with healing that the rest of the way so that i can start Squatting again.

I'm currently on another cycle of 5/3/1. I've lost track of how many I have done overall! LOL.

Instead of Squats, I am doing Leg Extensions, Leg Curls, and Leg Press with my toes off the end. Better than nothing ;)

Here is my plan, along with my other PCT supps:

I'll be dosing 10mg Ostar1ne (2 caps) ED for two weeks and then taper up the dose by one cap every week after. I most likely won't surpass 20mg (4 caps), but I will see if I get any sides and decide for sure along the way :) Right now I am dosing both caps at once with my first meal. As the dosage increases, I may shift the caps around to other meals.

I have been running several support and natural PCT products after my XI-KT run, for about two weeks now. I already know how all of these affect me, so there won't be any way for the Ostar1ne effects to not be noticeable:

4 scoops of BodyForge 2.0 per day (2 pre-workout, 2 before bed)
Orange Triad (6 per day, dosed 3/3)
Orange Oximega (4 per day, dosed 2/2)
Nimbus Cadence (2 per day, dosed 1/1)
Supremacy 2.0 (3 caps per day, dosed preworkout and before lunch and dinner)
MacaPro (2 caps per day, 1 pre-workout and 1 pre-bed)
AdrenoSurge (2 caps per day, 1 pre-workout, 1 pre-bed)
EndoSurge Turbo (6 caps per day, 2 pre-workout, 2 around noon, 2 pre-bed)

I train fasted, and use various pre-workouts stacked with my aminos and BF 2.0. I'll make mention of them as the log progresses.

Asd I said earlier, I currently weigh in at about 224.4#, and according to an infrared sensor, my BF% was 19% this morning.

Here are some pics from right after lifting today:

rsz_img00177-20140718-0749.jpg
rsz_img00178-20140718-0749.jpg
rsz_1img00179-20140718-0749.jpg

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Almost forgot to mention my caloric intake.

I'm planning on staying at around 3,000 calories per day, as I have been seeing some good results from this recently.

The breakdown will basically be:

150g Protein (minimum)
~100g Fats
~400g Carbs

I know the protein looks low ;) I've found this amount to be decent for me, but can increase it if need be. I'm currently basing it on my LBM weight of ~180 lbs., and calculating at .82g per lb.

I rarely use protein powder any more, and primarily use whole foods like eggs, greek yogurt, cottage cheese, tuna, chicken, beef, etc. for my proteins.

I also eat tons of oats, peanut butter and other fruits and veggies for fiber and micro content :)

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First:)

Subbed .....gotta love osta;)

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I forgot to post the workout I did this morning. Fridays have been Squat day for me for a long time. Now that I can't squat, I have to make do.

My workout this morning consisted of:

Leg Press

250# 4 sets of 15, with 1:30 rest between sets

Leg Extension

120# 3 sets of 10, 1:30 between sets

Leg Curl

130# 3 sets of 10, 1:30 between sets

2 Chin ups for back warmup

One arm DB rows with 100# DBs

3 sets of 8 with 1:30 between sets

DB Hammer Curls with 45# DBs

1 set of 8

1 set of 5

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
In for the ride brother! I'm going to be picking some of this up for a run in the fall most likely.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for the ride brother! I'm going to be picking some of this up for a run in the fall most likely.
Awesome stuff to say the least.

Muscles full and my joints feel better too.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for joining, guys!

I'm going to take some measurements tomorrow morning for later comparison. I'm still doing 10mg a day until Thursday, then upping to 15. Is this ok, or should I bump it up to 20?

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for joining, guys!

I'm going to take some measurements tomorrow morning for later comparison. I'm still doing 10mg a day until Thursday, then upping to 15. Is this ok, or should I bump it up to 20?
Upping it 1 at a time is fine.

See how it goes and go from there.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here's my measurements as of this morning, all done just after waking and unflexed:

Chest: 45"
Shoulders:50.5"
Arms: 14"
Forearms: 11.5"
Waist at navel: 38.5"
Hips: 40"
Thighs: 24"
Calves: 15.75"

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Beginning day 4 of Ostarine. So far, I've been having a bit of a headache the last couple days. I've read that this can happen for the first week of dosing, and I'm not too concerned about it. Libido is still good.

I can't wait to hit the weights tomorrow morning! I have OHP as my main lift, with my BBB lift on 5/3/1 being Bench. I also do arms and back accessory work on my Bench and Press days.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also I've been hungry as all hell since I started the Ostar1ne, is that normal? Lol.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Happens to me too. I can eat more and get away with it.
Lol, this is pretty crazy really. I didn't expect this to kick in so quickly. I'm excited to see what my strength is like in the gym.

I'm pretty vascular all day right now, I would imagine this is only going to get better as I bump up the dosage. I also feel a lot of thermo effects. Maybe it's all just placebo so far, lol.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 5 of Ostar1ne: Dosage 10mg with first meal

Well, I now know what everyone was talking about with the vascularity/pump!

As I said before, I didn't expect this to kick in so quickly!

The reason I say this is that I had an ArA type pump going on this morning. I was so pumped, it was almost painful. Strength was decent as well.

Libido is still great as well.

Here is my workout from this morning:

Standing Barbell OHP

50 X 5
70 X 5
80 X 3
95 X 3
105 X 3
120 X 5

2:30 rest between last three sets.

BBB Flat Barbell Bench

45 X 10
75 X 5
95 X 5
110 X 5 X 10

1:30 rest

Parallel Close Grip Lat Pulldowns

132 X 3 X 10

Dumbbell Bicep Curls

30 X 3 X 10

Tricep Rope Pushdowns

135 X 3 X 10

1:30 rest, superset with Face Pulls

Face Pulls

150 X 3 X 10

1:30 rest, superset with Triceps Rope Pushdowns

Jawbreaker24

Jawbreaker24

Awards
Sub'd also interested to see how this stuff does...

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 5 of Ostar1ne: Dosed 10mg post-workout with meal

I was really tired/lethargic yesterday afternoon and into the evening. I'm not sure if I was just tired or if the Ostar1ne is making me that way.

Felt pretty strong today at the gym, headaches are fading (they are mostly in the late afternoon and evening) and hunger seems to be stabilizing a bit.

My muscles feel a little more full and I seem to be vascular through the day. I also seem to be sweating more than usual lately.

Here's my workout from this morning:

Barbell Deadlift:

150 X 5
185 X 5
225 X 3
260 X 3
295 X 3
330 X 5

Top set felt pretty good. Straps on last set only. Belted from 260 to top set.

Dumbbell Shrugs:

Numbers are a single DB, one in each hand. These were kinda rough after Deadlifts, had to use straps for the 95-100# ones. Worked my traps really well.

80 X 5
95 X 10
100 X 5
100 X 5
100 X 5

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Will be following along! Plan on running this as part of my PCT in a few weeks.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 6 of Ostarine

Bumping dose to 15mg (3 caps) tomorrow. Interested to see what happens. The lethargy and headaches seem to have all but vanished right now. No headache yesterday afternoon at all, and my sleep has been pretty decent. The Mucuna Pruriens in EndoSurge is probably assisting with that.

Libido is still high, but has leveled out a bit. Vascularity is still prominent, even on a rest day like today.

My muscles feel very full and hard, I can't wait to get to 20mg per day. If I have no sides from that, I will bump to 25mg. I will not exceed that dosage, however.

No signs of excess estrogen yet, either. I'll be keeping an eye on this, though, as Osta is known to increase E2. I'm assuming puffy nips will be the first sign to back down.

I will weigh in on Friday of every week as my official weigh-in day. I always weigh upon rising, after relieving myself.

Diet has been pretty good but the calories have been high, hunger is still ridiculous. I'm eating more than I have in a while, so interested to see how this affects the scale and the mirror. Last couple of days (workout days) have been ~3,700 calories. I need to tame this a bit, and will definitely be shooting for closer to 3,000 from now on. Interestingly, I don't feel bloated at all.

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Liking the feedback from this so far!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Liking the feedback from this so far!
Thanks, man! As I said, a little lethargy (which can also be explained by sleep patterns) and headaches are the only sides so far, aside from the ravenous hunger ;)

I fell absolutely great today, and only a little soreness in my traps. This really surprises me, as I had thought my traps would be much more sore today with the volume and weights yesterday.

Really looking forward to the future :)

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 7 of Ostar1ne

Upped the dose to three caps this morning with my first meal, as scheduled. Really looking forward to what upping the dosage brings :)

Here was my workout from this morning:

Flat Barbell Bench

70 X 5
90 X 5
110 X 3
120 X 3
150 X 3
160 X 6 (3+ set)

Strength is coming back a bit, it seems. Last week I only hit 170 for 3 very hard reps. This week, the 3+ set only got hard on the 5th and 6th reps. Bench has always been one of my weakest lifts, as I have only been lifting for ~2.5 years now. One day I'll hit 2 plates!

Standing DB OHP

35s X 10
35s X 10
30s X 3 X 10

35s were too ambitious, so I dropped down to 30s. Delt pump was beginning pretty good at this point.

DB Hammer Curls

40s X 3 X 5

20s X 1 X 20

Biceps and forearms were on fire after this.

DB One arm Rows from Dead Stop

100s X 3 X 5

These were pretty brutal. Decided to drop the reps and up the weight. Used straps for grip. Focused on explosion off the floor, and controlled back to the floor. As little body english as possible.

Tricep Rope Pushdowns

135 X 3 X 10

Face Pulls

150 X 3 X 10

These were supersetted with 1:30 rest between sets.

All accessories after the Bench were 1:30 rest. Top sets of Bench were 2:30 between sets.

This workout felt great. The pump was amazing! I only had one scoop of ErgoBlast and 1 scoop Xtend pre-workout, besides my Supremacy 2.0, MacaPro, EndoSurge Turbo and AdrenoSurge caps.

I'm serious when I say the pump is ArA level, it's pretty awesome so far :)

Headaches completely gone, lethargy seems to have faded as well.

Had a great pan seared steak, with a salad and baked potato last night. Total calories yesterday were still a bit high at 3,170. The breakdown was:

165g P
138g F
324 CHO (33g Fiber)

I still don't seem bloated at all, and the hunger is still pretty constant. I feel this would be great for a bulk/recomp. Cutting might be a bit hard bc of the hunger!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IMG00183-20140724-0805.jpg

Not the best picture from my potato Blackberry ;)

Official weigh-in tomorrow morning.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 8 of Ostar1ne

Feeling pretty good. Official weigh-in this morning was crazy. Weighed in at 228.4 this morning, which is 4 lbs. heavier than exactly a week ago. I can only assume it is glycogen/water, as a quick navel measurement showed a little bit smaller and chest and arms are the same cold and unflexed.

I was feeling pretty strong this morning. Still not Squatting, as I want to make sure the big toe is completely healed. BTW, it seems like it is healing a bit faster. I actually can't wait to go to the doc and get the x-ray ;)

Leg Press:

135 X 20
150 X 10
170 X 10
190 X 10
210 X 10
230 X 10
250 X 10

1:30 rest between sets.

Leg Extensions:

130 X 5 X 10

1:30 between sets.

Romanian Deadlift:

135 X 10
185 X 5
205 X 5 X 10

1:30 between sets. My glutes and hams were on fire after this, and I was drenched in sweat.

Seated Calf Raise:

90 X 3 X 10

Done with a pause at the bottom and a slow 3 second contraction with a 1 second squeeze at the top. 1:30 between sets.

All said and done, this was done in a little less than an hour. Felt good, and i was ravenous after my workout. Just about to eat my post workout meal and take my Ostar1ne.

Have a great weekend, guys!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Killing the weights in here;)

Love the details in this log so far! Good job.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What's up Misfit? Subbed for this one.

Btw, what was your result with XI-KT?

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for recomp with Ostarine. Nice detail in this log. I ran Ostarine myself and saw some recomp effects myself. Check your BP as it increased mine and that's what caused the headaches for me.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's up Misfit? Subbed for this one.

Btw, what was your result with XI-KT?
Thanks for subbing, brother!

I had a good run with XI-KT. I felt great, had great libido and got some recomp effects. Next time I will run it at 2mL per day for two bottle to see what happens. I felt it really helped maintain strength and muscle mass on a deficit.

In for recomp with Ostarine. Nice detail in this log. I ran Ostarine myself and saw some recomp effects myself. Check your BP as it increased mine and that's what caused the headaches for me.
Awesome to hear! Thanks for joining in :)

The headaches have completely subsided for me, but the pump/vascularity is insane. Possibly a BP effect?

I do need to get that checked to make sure, though. Thanks for the info!

Today's update coming soon :)

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 11 of Ostar1ne

Felt pretty good all weekend. No lifting was done :)

Appetite is still ravenous, libido is still good. Lethargy seems to be fading as well. So far, 15mg is treating me well. I notice that I feel like a thermo effect is happening. Official weigh-in is not until this coming Friday, but it seems my weight is still slightly increasing, but my measurements are staying pretty static so far.

I feel strong right now, and my left wrist tendon is feeling better than it has in a while.

Diet has been still a little over what I have been wanting. Calories were lower yesterday at 2,774, but Protein was too low at ~130g.

No effect on strength, though :D

Standing Barbell OHP

55 X 5
65 X 5
80 X 3
95 X 5
110 X 3
120 X 5 (1+ week)

I think this was supposed to be 125, as this was 1+ week. I seem to have misplaced my printout though :(

BBB Barbell Bench Press

75 X 5
95 X 5
100 X 5 X 10

1:30 rest between sets. Easy, might have to up the weight a bit.

Parallel Grip Chin ups

1 set of 5

Parallel Grip Lat Pulldowns

132 X 3 X 10

1:30 between sets.

Dumbbell Bicep Curls

30s X 3 X 8

Triceps Rope Extension

135 X 3 X 10

Face Pulls

150 X 3 X 10

Tricep Straight Bar Pressdown

135 X 3 X 10

Standing Overhead DB Triceps Extension (one DB)

45 X 3 X 10

DB Hammer Curls

17.5 X 3 X 15

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The pump on this stuff is literally insane. I generally take Agmatine before a workout, and this morning I didn't have any. I had 3 scoops of Scivation Psycho (which doesn't normally give me an awesome pump), and my arms felt like balloons at the end.

Anyone know why this is? Not complaining at all, it was AWESOME! I'm just curious :)

I hope it's not increased BP.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 12 of Ostar1ne

Hit another gym this morning, as I am working from home today.

Didn't feel really strong this morning on Deadlifts, only hit 2 reps on my 1+ top set of 350.

Afterwards I hit some Hammer Strength Leg Press, Leg Extensions and Calf Raise machines (1 was a simulation of a standing).

I think it is my sleep lately that affected my strength, not the Osta.

Still feel fine, no suppression or headaches. I will be bumping up to 20mg on Thursday. If that feels fine I might go to 25mg for a bit.

Time will tell.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lack of sleep can really kill the strength. Still strong numbers though. As you increase dosage make sure you check your BP.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lack of sleep can really kill the strength. Still strong numbers though. As you increase dosage make sure you check your BP.
Thanks, brother! I was hoping for at least 3 reps on that 350, but patience is a virtue :) I want to hit a 4 plate Dead SO BADLY!

I'm going to get a BP check tomorrow morning, and should bump up to 4 caps (20mg) as well. I want to leave room for future use of this, as I like it so far. I may never bump to 5 caps (25mg).

Question, since I have tapered up, would it be best to also taper down? Or would it really matter?

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 13 of Ostar1ne

Muscle feel really full today. Today is my scheduled mid-week rest day, with Bench tomorrow.

No sides yet, that I can tell. Pecs, shoulders and biceps feel more solid. I also seem to have less elbow and wrist pain.

I'm excited to see what happens when I bump up to 20mg :)

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 14 of Ostar1ne:

Felt great today, and got a great chest/upper body workout in.

I'm feeling more solid every day, and just bumped my dose up to 20mg (4 caps) this morning. I am stoked to see what happens now. I'm already making some strength and size gains on the ramping up dose. A trainer friend of mine told me I was looking big, and that my arms were getting huge :) It's the first time he's ever said anything about that, so I was happy to hear it.

I also had a good Bench workout. Last week sucked, and my Bench has always been kinda weaksauce, but today was pretty good.

Here's my workout:

Flat BB Bench:

75 X 5
90 X 5
110 X 3
135 X 5
150 X 3
170 X 5

Today was 1+ day, and two weeks ago I only got 3 reps at this weight. I technically got 5.5, as i tried a 6th rep and failed. Very happy with these numbers today :)

DB Standing OHP:

30s 5 X 10

Hammer DB Curls:

30s 3 X 8

Pump got the best of me here.

One Arm DB Row:

100s 3 X 8

Used straps for grip.

Triceps Rope Extension:

3 X 10

Triceps Straight Bar Pushdown:

3 X 10

Face Pulls:

5 X 10 @ 150 setting on tower

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BTW, any input on the tapering down question, guys?

And is 2 weeks the normal kick-in time for strength gains with Osta?

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Btw, what's your workout scheme? Sort of seems like a modified 5x5 for main lifts? Or is it just by feel?

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Btw, what's your workout scheme? Sort of seems like a modified 5x5 for main lifts? Or is it just by feel?
Actually I am running 5/3/1 BBB for the umpteenth cycle, LOL.

I just love the program :D

I got far more reps than I expected on my top set. It was only 1+ week, and ended up getting 5 reps :)

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 15 of Ostar1ne:

I seem to be getting a thermo effect all day long after I bumped to 20mg. I feel kinda hot all the time.

I'm trying out a split dosing scheme to see what happens.

I dosed 2 caps (10mg) post-workout with my first meal, and will dose 1 cap at both lunch and dinner.

Had a great Leg day today :)

I Squatted for the first time in 6 weeks this morning, and it went better than I hoped it would. I'll need more practice to grease the groove, and boy will I feel it tomorrow, but I went with doing a 1+ week at a weight I estimated I could do right now. I wasn't too far off, as I got three reps on the 1+ set.

Here's the workout:

Barbell Squat

45 X 5
75 X 5
90 X 5
115 X 5
135 X 3
170 X 5
195 X 3
215 X 3

Romanian Deadlift (BBB work)

135 X 5
185 X 5
205 X 3 X 10

Standing Barbell Calf Raise

225 X 5
275 X 4 X 5

Explosive, standing on a board, squeeze at top and explode from full stop again.

Seated Calf Raise:

90 X 3 X 10

1:30 rest between sets. Slow reps with a squeeze at top, from dead stop at bottom.

I'll be lucky to be able to walk this weekend, LOL.

Weighed in at 230.4 this morning right after waking. The odd thing is I don't feel as if I am gaining fat, even though the stupid infrared sensor showed me at 21.6% BF today. I'm pretty sure it is off. I estimate myself at ~17-18%, but I'm not very good at that, LOL.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice job and strong lifts! I felt the same thermo effect. Ostarine had a recomp effect with me mainly but there was some strength increase.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 19 of Ostar1ne:

I just realized I probably should have put this log in the Anabolics forum, duh!

Anyway, sorry for the delay in my updates, had a busy weekend!

My rest days were Saturday and Sunday, but ended up not working out on Monday either. I will make it up this week by working out Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.

Today was a new cycle start of 5/3/1, and my weeks always start with OHP. Here's the workout:

Standing Barbell OHP:

55 X 5
70 X 5
80 X 3
85 X 5
100 X 5
115 X 7 (5+)

Barbell Bench Press (BBB)

75 X 5
95 X 5
110 X 5 X 10

1:30 rest between sets. Pump was nuts today, almost couldn't squeeze out the last few reps on my sets bc of it.

Accessory work:

DB Curls, 3 X 10
Parallel Grip Lat Pulldown, 3 X 10
Tricep Rope Pushdown, 3 X 10
Tricep Straight Bar Pushdown, 3 X 10
DB Overhead Tricep Extension, 3 X 10
Face Pulls, 3 X 10
Scapular rows, 1 X 10

All these had 1:30 between sets. Pre-workout was 1 scoop of NeuroSurge 3.0, 1 cap Supremacy 2.0, 2 scoops of BodyForge 2.0, 1 cap MacaPro, 1 cap AdrenoSurge, 2 caps EndoSurge Turbo.

Workout felt great, pump was freakin' insane between the Osta and 1.75g of Agmatine, plus Quercetin, 1g LCLT, etc. from BodyForge 2.0.

A little lethargy in the afternoons, but nothing major. Libido still good, as is downstairs ;)

Still no real high E symptoms at 20mg, may bump up to 25mg on Thursday and run out the bottle with that. Will decide tomorrow.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
edje007 MrKleen73

Day 22 of Ostar1ne:

Official weigh-in this morning was 230. Weight holding steady, but feel and look more solid.

I bumped my dose to 25mg (5 caps) yesterday, and the pump is almost unbearable at times, LOL. My workout this morning was Chest/Upper body.

Barbell Flat Bench:

75 X 5
90 X 5
110 X 3
120 X 5
135 X 5
155 x 9 (5+ SET)

Standing Barbell OHP (BBB sets):

45 X 10
65 X 5
80 X 5 X 10

Delts Front and side delts were destroyed by these. The pump was actually painful!

DB Bicep Curls:

20s X 3 X 10

One Arm DB Rows

85 X 3 X 10

No straps, these hurt, LOL.

"Rear Delt Destroyers"

40s X 60
20s X 30
10s X 10

John Meadows style on an incline bench. This was excruciating! Partial ROM on first two sets, Full ROM with 2 sec. squeeze top on last two sets.

Triceps Rope Extensions

135 X 3 X 10

Triceps Straight Bar Pushdown

135 X 3 X 10

Overhead DB Triceps Extension

30 x 3 X 10

After all of these my shoulders and arms were pumped big time. It was hard to even shower, LOL.

Feel like I may be getting a little suppression, sex drive may be taking a bit of a hit as well. I'm going to add in some Arimistane as well, nips are a little puffy.

Caloric intake last week averaged 3,181 per day and weight stayed the same. I'm going to try to stay at this level, with slightly higher cals on workout days and slightly lower (via carbs) on rest days.

Strength feels pretty good so far as well. It's been a while since I hit 155 for 9 reps, and I didn't have a spotter. I most likely could have hit 10 or 11 with a spotter.

I'm anxious to see what my 3+ and 1+ weeks bring. Deadlift the other day felt a bit off, but I made some adjustments to my form.

Hunger seems to have tapered a bit, which is good, LOL.

Still feel full and solid, with good pumps/vascularity.

Left wrist tendonitis is also healing nicely. Almost no pain. Broken toe is fully healed, I believe.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
edje007 MrKleen73

Day 22 of Ostar1ne:

Official weigh-in this morning was 230. Weight holding steady, but feel and look more solid.

I bumped my dose to 25mg (5 caps) yesterday, and the pump is almost unbearable at times, LOL. My workout this morning was Chest/Upper body.

Barbell Flat Bench:

75 X 5
90 X 5
110 X 3
120 X 5
135 X 5
155 x 9 (5+ SET)

Standing Barbell OHP (BBB sets):

45 X 10
65 X 5
80 X 5 X 10

Delts Front and side delts were destroyed by these. The pump was actually painful!

DB Bicep Curls:

20s X 3 X 10

One Arm DB Rows

85 X 3 X 10

No straps, these hurt, LOL.

"Rear Delt Destroyers"

40s X 60
20s X 30
10s X 10

John Meadows style on an incline bench. This was excruciating! Partial ROM on first two sets, Full ROM with 2 sec. squeeze top on last two sets.

Triceps Rope Extensions

135 X 3 X 10

Triceps Straight Bar Pushdown

135 X 3 X 10

Overhead DB Triceps Extension

30 x 3 X 10

After all of these my shoulders and arms were pumped big time. It was hard to even shower, LOL.

Feel like I may be getting a little suppression, sex drive may be taking a bit of a hit as well. I'm going to add in some Arimistane as well, nips are a little puffy.

Caloric intake last week averaged 3,181 per day and weight stayed the same. I'm going to try to stay at this level, with slightly higher cals on workout days and slightly lower (via carbs) on rest days.

Strength feels pretty good so far as well. It's been a while since I hit 155 for 9 reps, and I didn't have a spotter. I most likely could have hit 10 or 11 with a spotter.

I'm anxious to see what my 3+ and 1+ weeks bring. Deadlift the other day felt a bit off, but I made some adjustments to my form.

Hunger seems to have tapered a bit, which is good, LOL.

Still feel full and solid, with good pumps/vascularity.

Left wrist tendonitis is also healing nicely. Almost no pain. Broken toe is fully healed, I believe.
Hahaha....don't you just love that pump:)

If the nips are sensitive adding the arimistane will hopefully solve the problem.
Or maybe 20mg was your sweet spot.

Anyway hope it will solve the problem.

Again, I've never had any sensitive nips while on osta and it's not common, but everybody is different.

My libido also never took a hit from it, but that's probably because I'm a stallion, lol....

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hahaha....don't you just love that pump:)

If the nips are sensitive adding the arimistane will hopefully solve the problem.
Or maybe 20mg was your sweet spot.

Anyway hope it will solve the problem.

Again, I've never had any sensitive nips while on osta and it's not common, but everybody is different.

My libido also never took a hit from it, but that's probably because I'm a stallion, lol....
LOL, yeah the pump is absolutely insane. MY BP is perfectly fine as well, checked it yesterday after walking for a bit and it was only 111/73. Pulse was only 67.

I am vascular from the time I wake now, LOL. Nips aren't really sensitive, just a bit puffy. Nothing major, but I'm going to add in the Arimistane on Monday.

I'll keep everyone posted. If I decide to drop back to 20mg I will also say so. I'm going to run the full week at 25mg first.

Sex drive just seems to be lower than normal, that's why I thought the e2 increase might be to blame. Arimistane should hopefully help out with that as well.

I couldn't make it to a real gym to Squat today, so had to make do with a few DB Calf raises, Leg Extensions and Seated and Lying Hamstring Curls at my apartment complex's "fitness center" :(

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking good in here. BP is great! Not sure why the nips are feeling it. I had bloodwork done about 2 months after my Ostarine cycle and test was significantly lower.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looking good in here. BP is great! Not sure why the nips are feeling it. I had bloodwork done about 2 months after my Ostarine cycle and test was significantly lower.
How'd your ALT numbers come back? From what I saw, suposedly there were reports of it 2x normal. Wondering if that was one of the reasons it was discontinued.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How'd your ALT numbers come back? From what I saw, suposedly there were reports of it 2x normal. Wondering if that was one of the reasons it was discontinued.
All liver values in normal range. In fact, only thing that was low was total test and E2.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 25 of Ostarine

Feeling pretty darn good now at 25mg (5 caps) per day. I'm dosing them all at once, as I felt/saw no difference in splitting doses.

Vascularity is almost always present, and the pump during workouts is awesome, but can be painful at times ;)

Muscles feel pretty full. I may have been freaking out a bit over puffy nips for no reason. Seems they are not puffy all of the time, and it may not even be related to Osta at all. Sometimes your mind can mess with ya a bit ;) I still have some Arimistane on hand in case it gets worse.

25mg so far is very good. I'm seeing some nice strength gains now for sure. No lethargy, BP is fine and weight is staying steady at 230 lbs. now at an average caloric intake of ~3,200 calories. I feel like I am seeing some nice recomp.

I almost want to bump up to 30mg, but may just ride out the bottle at 25mg to save room for future use ;)

Here was my workout from this morning:

Standing BB OHP:

55 X 5
70 X 5
80 X 3
95 X 3
105 X 3
120 X 7 (3+ week) PR

The top 3+ set was an all-time PR for that weight. Previous PR was 120 X 5, back in May.

Flat Barbell BBB Bench

75 X 5
95 X 5
110 X 5 X 10

1:30 rest between sets. Keeping tension on pecs the entire set each time. Got a massive pec, tri and delt pump here.

Parallel Grip Lat Pulldown

165 X 3 X 10

1:30 between sets. Kept lats engaged the entire time, bringing down to forehead and explosive resp with slow negatives and a good stretch at top.

DB Bicep Curls

25 X 3 X 10

1:30 between sets. Done standing with torso completely stationary and squeeze at top.

Tricep Rope Pushdown

135 X 3 X 10

1:30 between supersets, superset with straight bar pushdowns.

Straight Bar Tricep Pushdowns

135 X 3 X 10

Same as above.

Overhead DB Tricep Extensions

25 X 3 X 10

Good stretch at the bottom and squeeze at the top.

Face Pulls

Used a different machine, so not too sure of the weight.

3 X 10

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very nice lifting. Congrats on the PRs!