ab's Cannibal Claw/Inferno log: losing my chub

anonymous_bur

anonymous_bur

Awards
Thanks to the fine gentlemen at Chaos and Pain I have the opportunity to log my use of Cannibal Claw and Cannibal Inferno, through which I will hopefully lose a small amount of body fat and gain a small amount of self worth. Warning upfront, I'm a wordy mother****er. I'll try to reign it in but no promises.

A little bit of background about me: I'm 31, hover between 210 and 220, and have been training for about four years. I've got a reasonably respectable professional job, am married, and have two kids under the age of 5. I train 3 times per week at a pretty chill commercial gym, where I am usually one of the 5 strongest men in the building and that's a little sad. I focus on heavy barbell training to get the most bang for my buck and haven't ever done any kind of competition. My all time maxes (haven't maxed in a while) for squat/bench/deadlift/overhead press are 355/245/405/175. Not awful but nothing special. I keep my diet pretty clean but I work a full time job with a long commute and have a family so sometimes **** happens. For the purposes of this log I'll be keeping my diet steady, to try to keep the supplement experience authentic, but I'll be increasing my work output in the gym a little just because I was going to do that anyway.

Aside from the Claw and the Inferno all I take is some fish oil, creatine, a multivitamin and some extra Vitamin D, and occasionally some beta-alanine on training days. Because of the little kids and the job I drink a lot of coffee and tea, which I'll be backing off some so that the Inferno doesn't kill me but by the same token I'm not going to max out the Inferno because I like coffee dammit. Following the recommended dosage has me taking 3 Claw twice a day and I'm going to start with 2 Inferno twice a day. With what they sent me that's enough for 20 days of Claw use and 45 days of Inferno use, so I'll keep this up for at least that long. I've never used any kind of thyroid enhancement or fat burner so this is all new to me, I don't exactly know what to expect.

Starting weight today (pre-food and post poop) was 218. I've attached some photos to this post, which I apologize for but it's a body recomp log and you get to see the results. I've taken them with the least flattering light and angle possible; again, sorry about that, but I figure I should keep it real and it's not like I have any pride in my physique to preserve. As you can see I've got the typical white guy pudge around the middle, and under different lighting and flexing I do have some visible muscles but you're not here to see my fatceps, you're here to see the fat I'm trying to lose right? I'll do after pictures for the whole thing and I'll be recording my weight weekly, since daily fluctuations probably shouldn't count. Wish me luck! Or don't!

0wyybqSl.jpg

zjLMDWol.jpg

O3aWvVJl.jpg

anonymous_bur

anonymous_bur

Awards
Day 1:

So far I've taken my first dose of Claw and Inferno. I took it on an empty stomach, which will be typical in the morning, and everything's been cool. I'm finally having breakfast 2 hours later and I feel fine. I can definitely tell that I had a bunch of caffeine, although I am about to have some coffee anyway because **** it, but aside from that no nausea or anything. The Claw pills are a scary lurid yellow and if my wife sees them she'll probably think I'm on steroids, since she's already decided that creatine is steroids and beta-alanine is probably meth or something, so I'm just going to keep the bottles tucked away for now.

anonymous_bur

anonymous_bur

Awards
First workout and it went fantastic. I took my second dose of Inferno around 2:30 and started lifting around 9:15 so I don't know how much caffeine was still kicking around but for whatever reason I had a really good gym day. I'm starting a new cycle so today wasn't insanely heavy but I hit a nice smooth 4x3 and 1x8 at 185 on bench and then a good 5x5 225 on pause squats.

I will say that I had a decent crash around 6, I had a pretty low carb dinner and between that and what I'm assuming is most of the caffeine I'd had passing through I got tired and cranky. It worked itself out by the time I hit the gym, it always does, but that's worth noting.

anonymous_bur

anonymous_bur

Awards
Woke up super stupid hungry today, that was different. Dunno if it's the Claw kicking in, it's only been a day, but that's the only real thing I've noticed so far.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed brother!

anonymous_bur

anonymous_bur

Awards
Thanks pal, I was getting used to it being me and the crickets :laugh:

anonymous_bur

anonymous_bur

Awards
Day 4 notes: There's definitely an art to the Inferno dosage. I like the initial rush in the morning but it's all too easy to get crashy later on in the day if I don't watch when I take my second dose and what other caffeine I have during the day. I'm not used to watching how much I have total so closely but it's definitely impacted my sleep the past two nights and I'd rather not have that be an issue. The goods news is that I definitely have more energy at night and that's nice, got a sack session in with the old lady yesterday and I'm looking forward to a quick stupid arm pump workout tonight.

Edit: That's something I could mention too, my libido's definitely kicked up as my general energy has increased. Normally that's not such a bad thing but if you're an old married fart then you end up jacking it twice a day just to stay level. I guess that's not such a bad thing either.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm running the same log. The caps match the letters on the bottle. Not sure if coincidence or not.

Do you dose both together or different times? Apologies if I overlooked that

anonymous_bur

anonymous_bur

Awards
Hey man, I was just about to check in on yours. I'm dosing my first 3 Claw and 2 Inferno at the same time, first thing in the morning. I'm hitting the other 2 Inferno between 2 and 3 in the afternoon and taking the last 3 Claw around 7.

I'm definitely going to have to start making sure I eat breakfast at the same time I take my first dose, instead of sometimes an hour or two later, because holy crap did I get train-sick this morning. Nausea so bad I had to get off of the train, eat a banana, and then wait a minute before I got back on. Apparently it's ok to wait if I'm sitting on my couch but if I head out for the day I've got to have something else in my stomach.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm running the same log. The caps match the letters on the bottle. Not sure if coincidence or not.

Do you dose both together or different times? Apologies if I overlooked that
You can use both together. I would do on an empty stomach. I would do breakfast then 1 hr later inferno and Claw ,30 mins later eat then pre post workout meal another dose(about 2 hrs apart) because you're still burning fat post workout at a very much increased rate then my last dose before 5 pm. Sleep by 10 or 12.

anonymous_bur

anonymous_bur

Awards
Weighed in today. Somehow, in spite of not eating well and only training once, I'm down 3 pounds to 215. Plus I hadn't even pooped yet so it might be more.

I'm definitely at the point that I need to have breakfast before the Claw and Inferno but the good news is that if I wait there's no nausea or anything. I haven't noticed any kind of drop off in the amount of energy that I feel from the Inferno; granted it's only been a week, but still, that's cool.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Weighed in today. Somehow, in spite of not eating well and only training once, I'm down 3 pounds to 215. Plus I hadn't even pooped yet so it might be more.

I'm definitely at the point that I need to have breakfast before the Claw and Inferno but the good news is that if I wait there's no nausea or anything. I haven't noticed any kind of drop off in the amount of energy that I feel from the Inferno; granted it's only been a week, but still, that's cool.
Good to hear!

anonymous_bur

anonymous_bur

Awards
So it's been a minute since I updated this, apologies to the 2 1/2 people following. My kid spiked a fever and had a seizure, resulting in an overnight hospital stay and a bunch of lost sleep and almost certainly a payment of a zillion dollars because insurance deductibles are the devil.

Past few days highlights:

Had a few good training sessions. Bench is moving along, slowly as always, but it's moving and I'm feeling good about it. I might hit some Sling Shot bench today after deads, it's fun and dumb and I enjoy it.

Summer is the wrong time to be testing a thermogenic but the good news is that it works. I'm a sweaty bastard.

anonymous_bur

anonymous_bur

Awards
Ok, finished the Claw on Thursday, weighed in yesterday. Duplicating the conditions of the first weigh-in as closely as I could I'm down to 214 with no change in diet at all. Not monumental results but I think you'd do well with the product if you were using it in concert with an actual cut, which I didn't do obviously. I've still got a little more than a bottle of Inferno and I think I'm going to do a serious Keto run and use the Inferno in conjunction with that to try to combat the energy drain from the low carbs. Wish me luck, I've never stuck to low carb for any length of time but even from that I know it works for me and I am plain tired of being a chubby ****.