Godstrength Goes Hard-CORE ALPHA

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just got back from a week vacation and had this sweet sweet package waiting for me!!

image-1178077584.jpg

Big thanks to JD and Core Nutritionals for giving me this logging opportunity!!

What I got: 2 bottles of Core Alpha "hormone optimizer". (Ingredient profile is sick)
1 shaker cup
1 PWO shake
1 MRP shake
2 Core ABC samples
2 Core Fury pre workout samples
1 Core t-shirt

Like opening a Christmas package lol

I have just recently finished a Nolva protocol (yesterday) and now will be throwing this in (Core Alpha) to continue to maintain an optimize performance. Will be training as usual 4-5 day split routine with the weights and 2-3 days cardio. First dose will be tonight and I'll be back in the gym mañana!! Once again thanks Core for this awesome package!

CRUSH IT!!!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Final Review:

So this will be my final review of Core Alpha 8.5/10

This is a very solid product. All in one "hormone optimizer". I prefer that over test booster because the profile is designed to do far more than boost test levels. It contains well dosed quality ingredients including nmda, forskolin, L-dopa, arimistane as well as the main ingredient in triazole. Very good quality and very effective.

This product was great at adding endurance and some strength to workouts. It keeps muscles feeling full and gives a pretty nice "pumped" feeling. It also was very effective at keeping me dry and the AI was dosed perfectly and worked synergistically with the other ingredients. The forskolin gives a nice recomping effect, as I was able to eat massive a amounts of food (specifically carbs) and still felt as though I leaned out a bit. The forskolin was also dosed right on the money. The L-dopa has a nice calming effect when taken an empty stomach. Last, this stuff is properly named Alpha..... It gives a nice boost to overall mood. To me it gave the mind frame of being "on". I took this product coming off of my pct protocol (Nolva) and it really surprised me with the boost it gave.

Only cons for me were some hit/miss sides with sleeplessness and or anxiety. It was however manageable and not anything too drastic. Dosing is flexible and I found easier ways to alleviate these sides (splitting doses). Also experienced some mild GI issues but that didn't last long.

Core has a very solid all in one product here. Everything you need is included and dosed effectively. If your looking for an all in one, this is one of the best!!

Core putting out some great products!! Thanks for the opportunity

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sick package :D

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Took 2 capsules last night before bed.... Slept well woke up this morning feeling refreshed

Took 1 Capsule of Core Alpha pre-workout along with my sample pack of Core Fury and a scoop of hemavol. Really digging the pre-workout. It gives some good long lasting energy and I believe the sample pack was a scoop and a half serving. Definitely wouldn't mind adding this in my pre rotation.... I shall have to pick some up.

First day back in the gym in over a week. Just finished a nice vacation/break and was away for 5 days. Workout was the best one Ive had since I started my PCT about 30 days ago. I ran a nolva protocol for 4 weeks, nothing else. I like to start my test boosters after my serm, so this worked out perfectly. Endurance was definitely up today so that's a good sign the nolva did it's job. Now lets see how the Core Alpha treats me, and what type of progress I can make while on it. Excited to see how things go.... The profile on this is excellent. No prop blends, tells you exactly what your getting and the doses for each ingredient are dosed well..... Not too high or too low

Today was chest and tris

Drop set Flat Bench- 5 sets
Drop set Decline Bench- 5 sets
Machine Bench (static lifts)- 5 sets
Cable flys- 4 sets
BW Dips 3 sets

Tris

Skull Crushers- 5 sets
Overhead Ropes- 4 sets
Rope pushdowns- 4 sets

Left out of there feeling nice.... Between the pre wo and the Alpha tab gave me a great workout. Starting feel motivated and strong again after PCT.... Love it when strength and endurance begins to climb back up. Hopefully Alpha will give me a nice edge!! Will dose other pill tonight before bed.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yesterday woke up and trained early. Fasted took 1 cap of Alpha and last sample of fury PWO. Really enjoyed the samples. The energy was good for yesterday's workout and I was able to hit it fairly hard. Yesterday was back and bis w some ab training and cardio..... Feeling good coming off pct and feel the alpha starting to do its thing....

What I've noticed

Yesterday morning was feeling extremely dry and started tightening up some... This tells me that the AIs are working. Arimistane @ 37.5mg/cap. 2 caps is a serving and is split on training days 1 pre wo and one at night. Non training days are 2 at night before bed. The reason is bc this stuff has l-dopa in it. Feeling that as well. When I pop these on an empty stomach (how the l-dopa responds best) I get a relaxed calm sensation. Also sleeping very deep (feels like 2 hrs for every 1 I'm actually getting) and getting crazy vivid dreams. This is not my first run with either of these ingredients and I can say the Raws they are using are of very good quality.

Back

BW pull-ups 15 x 4 (warmup)
Lat pull downs drop sets x6
Rows drop sets x 5
Static pull downs x 5

Bis
Dumbbell curls drop sets (6)
Preacher curls (4 sets)
Rope curls (5 sets)

Abs
5 sets of leg lifts x 20 on dip station

15 min cardio to finish

So far sooo good

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In this ride brother kill it!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i'm in....

don't forget nmda is known for promoting great sleep, so not only the l-dopa but also nmda is going to help improve sleep.

btw-tonight will be my 1st night of 2 alpha's before bed.:notworthy:

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i'm in.... don't forget nmda is known for promoting great sleep, so not only the l-dopa but also nmda is going to help improve sleep. btw-tonight will be my 1st night of 2 alpha's before bed.:notworthy:
Big T in da house!!!

This is my first shot w/ nmda. Curious to see how it treats me.... Lovin the fact you don't have to dose 3 g like daa lol.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great update!

Yeah Core Alpha on off days are best used 2 caps before bed, great sleep improvements with this product. Should see some good effects in libido soon as well. My guess by week 2-3 everyone will start seeing some improvements in the gym, 2 bottles should be perfect to see it's full effects!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Big T in da house!!!

This is my first shot w/ nmda. Curious to see how it treats me.... Lovin the fact you don't have to dose 3 g like daa lol.
plus i don't see many reporting g.i distress from nmda....i think this is going to be a fun ride!!!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great update! Yeah Core Alpha on off days are best used 2 caps before bed, great sleep improvements with this product. Should see some good effects in libido soon as well. My guess by week 2-3 everyone will start seeing some improvements in the gym, 2 bottles should be perfect to see it's full effects!

It's gonna be a sweet 8 week run.... 5 days in it's still early but I'm looking forward to seeing what it's gonna do at the 2-3 week mark. 2 bottles was very generous :D

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Loving it so far def seeing a difference in my lifts already and libido although normally high lol is even higher. I'm like a 16 yr old horny boy 24/7 lol

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hit shoulders yesterday.... Going to hit legs right now... Just popped 1 Core Alpha and some PWO!! Starting to notice a couple things will update later....

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hit shoulders yesterday.... Going to hit legs right now... Just popped 1 Core Alpha and some PWO!! Starting to notice a couple things will update later....
Nice :D Looking forward to it!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Went in and absolutely crushed my legs today.... Took a cap alpha and some Volt pre workout.... Maaannnn the workouts are getting good. Just have to be real tho.... In experiencing some good as well as some things I'm gonna have to work through... Nothing major but I want to be completely honest

Cons
So yesterday was experiencing some GI distress. Not usure if it's the nmda or the fact that I have been adjusting my diet since I went off the deep end during my vacation... No GI issues today and dosed 2 caps so that's a good sign. Also experiencing some anxiety and racing thoughts the last 2 nights.... First few nights were great.... Simple fixes for me. Last Dosing will now be before bed... In between dinner and last meal.

Pros
This stuff is properly named Alpha... That's how I was feeling in the gym today. Starting to see great endurance and strength is going back up. Love this feeling as I just finished a pct protocol. Feels almost like being "on" again after being shutdown (The reason I like start test boosters after my pct... I feel they kick nice when I do it that way). Also noticing some increased libido... Usually at this point after being shutdown I'm tanked for another 3-4 weeks.... This is a welcomed increase however small and gradual it is.... Also feeling my body get hot and feeling "anabolic" nmda and forskholli kickin in!!!!

So far I'm digging it.... Will keep updating as we go

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i think it is the forskolin not nmda causing some gi distress, i had a little but it passed[pun intended].

try taking it right before head hits the pillow at bedtime.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great update!

i think it is the forskolin not nmda causing some gi distress, i had a little but it passed[pun intended].

try taking it right before head hits the pillow at bedtime.
Yup most likely the forskolin, I find with this ingredient (at least for me) itit does cause some gi distress the first week and than goes away.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Great update!

Yup most likely the forskolin, I find with this ingredient (at least for me) itit does cause some gi distress the first week and than goes away.
agreed...and i have to be careful not to take nmda too early before bed, if i do it interferes rather than helps with sleep. once i got timing down-priceless!!!!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i think it is the forskolin not nmda causing some gi distress, i had a little but it passed[pun intended]. try taking it right before head hits the pillow at bedtime.
That's strange... Never had problems w forskolin tho I've always taken it with food.... Anyhow seems better now....

Pun intended..... you got a laugh out of me on that one T ;-)

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Chest and tris today....

Dosed 1 alpha with my PWO on an empty stomach.... Had a long day at work today, and just felt run down in the gym. Pushed through my workout and came home to my beautiful wife making stuffed peppers w/ all fresh ingredients :)

Alpha still treating me pretty good so far.... Just took my last cap of the day, along with some finaflex G8......

LIGHTS OUT!!!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
mmm stuffed peppers!

Made me hungry! aha

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Chest and tris today....

Dosed 1 alpha with my PWO on an empty stomach.... Had a long day at work today, and just felt run down in the gym. Pushed through my workout and came home to my beautiful wife making stuffed peppers w/ all fresh ingredients :)

Alpha still treating me pretty good so far.... Just took my last cap of the day, along with some finaflex G8......

LIGHTS OUT!!!!
no doubt...core alpha + G8 would definately be lights out, i am sleeping good on just alpha and G8 is good stuff!!!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
no doubt...core alpha + G8 would definately be lights out, i am sleeping good on just alpha and G8 is good stuff!!!
Yeah.... I was following this cat. He was logging it, looked so good I had to try some.... Been using it ever since....

What was the name of the guy logging it? Hmmm

largeJ? No that's not it
MonsterP? Nope not that
Huh come to think if it.... It was BigT ;-)

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day #10

Took yesterday off, was a rough 2 days at work and needed to rest.

Went in today and hit back, bis, abs and cardio

The Alpha is starting to get really good!! Noticing increased muscle fullness and endurance and pumps are up in the gym. Also noticing the waist coming in some. Metabolism is up even with large meals..... Forskolin doing it's job!

Here's a pic from today.... And before you ask, yes I train at PF lol

image-2227678933.jpg

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah.... I was following this cat. He was logging it, looked so good I had to try some.... Been using it ever since....

What was the name of the guy logging it? Hmmm

largeJ? No that's not it
MonsterP? Nope not that
Huh come to think if it.... It was BigT ;-)
hey, i know that guy, lol.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You look amazing.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day #10

Took yesterday off, was a rough 2 days at work and needed to rest.

Went in today and hit back, bis, abs and cardio

The Alpha is starting to get really good!! Noticing increased muscle fullness and endurance and pumps are up in the gym. Also noticing the waist coming in some. Metabolism is up even with large meals..... Forskolin doing it's job!

Here's a pic from today.... And before you ask, yes I train at PF lol

View attachment 104564

Don't think we have planet fitness up in Canada, but from what I see on the forums everyone hates them lol.

Looking pumped!!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice arms my friend I"d give anything to take a pic and look like that lol. Best I can ever do is show my lil calves off.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you all for the encouragement!!!

JD- yeah it's got it flaws for sure..... It's plenty for my goals and it's cheap lol.... Kinda cookie cutter and corny..... But hey, When I was younger I was hitting that rah rah heavy weight.... These days it's about staying in shape, as well as being healthy and fit.... It works for me

Pack- yeah buddy, those calves are one of my trouble areas.... I got to stay on top of them or they deflate on me quick. Having good calves is NOT a bad thing lol

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Update Almost 2 weeks in and the Alpha is working well. This product is a great all in one "hormone optimizer" and is dosed very effectively. Hit another good workout today w shoulders...

Military presses 5 sets

Side Lateral raises 4 sets

Front lateral raises 4 sets

Shrugs 6 sets

Upright row (negatives) 4 sets

Rear delt flies 5 sets

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great update!

Nice shoulder workout, been awhile since I've tried a shoulder only workout, think I'm due for one.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sooo yesterday I hit my legs.... I'm still having some hit and miss problems with racing thoughts/sleeplessness with taking alpha before bed. I'm not sure what's causing it but I'm certain it's the Alpha.... I will be taking all my Alpha by my last meal at the latest.

On the positive I am noticing a nice cumulative effect. Strength and endurance seem to be rising slowly and continuously, while it's also having a nice recomping effect on my body.... 2 weeks in and Core has a very solid product here!!

Leg day!!!!

Hit it fairly hard

Squats 5 sets

Leg presses 6 sets

Leg extensions 5 sets

Calf press 5 sets

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thank you all for the encouragement!!!

JD- yeah it's got it flaws for sure..... It's plenty for my goals and it's cheap lol.... Kinda cookie cutter and corny..... But hey, When I was younger I was hitting that rah rah heavy weight.... These days it's about staying in shape, as well as being healthy and fit.... It works for me

Pack- yeah buddy, those calves are one of my trouble areas.... I got to stay on top of them or they deflate on me quick. Having good calves is NOT a bad thing lol
being in shape as well as being healthy and fit are my main goals also...how old are you?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
being in shape as well as being healthy and fit are my main goals also...how old are you?
37 yrs BigT..... I squandered away most of my younger years.... Completely lived it recklessly until 32... I have a much better perspective on what's really important... Lovin life today and doing my best to see some more good years :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
37 yrs BigT..... I squandered away most of my younger years.... Completely lived it recklessly until 32... I have a much better perspective on what's really important... Lovin life today and doing my best to see some more good years :)
be proud...it's not where you came from, it's where you are going that counts.

i only have 17-almost 18 years sobriety and i am 55...i don't look at it as wasted time, i had to take that path to get to where i am today!!!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
be proud...it's not where you came from, it's where you are going that counts. i only have 17-almost 18 years sobriety and i am 55...i don't look at it as wasted time, i had to take that path to get to where i am today!!!
Very wise words my friend... In 2 weeks I will have 5 yrs clean. I def don't regret where I came from, it allows me to be all the more grateful for what I have today....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Very wise words my friend... In 2 weeks I will have 5 yrs clean. I def don't regret where I came from, it allows me to be all the more grateful for what I have today....
well said!!!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bis and tris workout today...

Crushed dem arms!!!

7 sets skull crushers

5 sets dumbbell curls

6 sets rope extensions (overhead)

6 sets preacher curls

4 sets bw dips

4 sets seated Arnold curls

Alpha is kicking nice.... Feeling like I have a hop in my step at the gym.... Strength is up, pumps are getting good and the endurance is there.... I find I can eat massive amounts of food on this stuff and waist continues to get smaller.... It feels like being on a mild ph mentally. A good "on" feeling and I just came off a low dose cycle, so this is def welcome and a nice surprise from a "natural hormone optimizer". Feelin good

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Bis and tris workout today...

Crushed dem arms!!!

7 sets skull crushers

5 sets dumbbell curls

6 sets rope extensions (overhead)

6 sets preacher curls

4 sets bw dips

4 sets seated Arnold curls

Alpha is kicking nice.... Feeling like I have a hop in my step at the gym.... Strength is up, pumps are getting good and the endurance is there.... I find I can eat massive amounts of food on this stuff and waist continues to get smaller.... It feels like being on a mild ph mentally. A good "on" feeling and I just came off a low dose cycle, so this is def welcome and a nice surprise from a "natural hormone optimizer". Feelin good
that sounds very close to what i just posted...appetite is up!!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Killed that arm workout!

Great update, some very impressive feedback from everyone on Core Alpha.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice arm smashing brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
that sounds very close to what i just posted...appetite is up!!!
Yeah T..... Pretty sure it's the forskolin. That stuff is like an appetite chainsaw.... It just devours the food I eat, and I keep getting leaner!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Going to hit shoulders..... Update coming, seeing some more effects of Alpha

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hit shoulders today with some boulders lol

Seated military presses x7

Heavy Lateral side raises x3

Heavy front lateral raises x3

Lateral side raises (Drop sets w no rest) x5

Heavy shrugs x6

After the drop sets my shoulders were toast. Worked them to TMF. What I'm noticing with the Alpha is a nice recomping effect. I have been in a slight calorie surplus and eating a LOT of carbs and weight is staying the same. On days where I eat maintenance weight drops slightly. Waist continues to come in while the muscles are looking full. Gotta eat on this stuff!!

Currently dosing 2 caps spread throughout the day, PWO on workout days... Gave up at taking before bed, just too hit or miss for me.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hit shoulders today with some boulders lol

Seated military presses x7

Heavy Lateral side raises x3

Heavy front lateral raises x3

Lateral side raises (Drop sets w no rest) x5

Heavy shrugs x6

After the drop sets my shoulders were toast. Worked them to TMF. What I'm noticing with the Alpha is a nice recomping effect. I have been in a slight calorie surplus and eating a LOT of carbs and weight is staying the same. On days where I eat maintenance weight drops slightly. Waist continues to come in while the muscles are looking full. Gotta eat on this stuff!!

Currently dosing 2 caps spread throughout the day, PWO on workout days... Gave up at taking before bed, just too hit or miss for me.
i tried 2 before bed couple of times...much prefer to split them up.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Chest day Friday..... Oh yeah and them tris too lol

Dumbbell flat press x6

Dumbbell incline press x5

Dumbbell flies x6

Dips x4

Skull crushers x5

Kickbacks x5

Nothing much to report w the Alpha... Still treating me good, coming near the end of my bottle....