Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
got 2 bottles of core alpha delivered yesterday, immediately took 1. took 1 before bed last night also.

not looking to bulk or cut, if i lose some bf and gain some lbm i don't really care where weight ends up, tbh. as of now weight is fluctuating between 205-210 at 6'1. i am 55 and would be really surprised if i were to get a pr from this, i don't really lift to max out anymore mostly to maintain core strength and muscle tone-i am a little vain and still like to look good. also i try to keep fitness at a high level and try to play tennis 3 times a week weather and schedule permitting. i have a gym in my basement with equiptment that i have been accumulating for over 30 years, that is where the majority of my workouts will be done with the occassional visit to nifs-'national institute for fitness and health in indy. core nutritionals was generous enough to send me 2 bottles of core alpha-a full 2 months supply so this log is going to last for awhile.

big thanks to judgementday [tommy] and core nutritionals for the fantastic hookup, samples/t-shirt/mixer cup!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
got up and took 1 core alpha and drank a sample pack of core fury before heading to indy. usually takes 45 minutes from my house to indy today it was over an hour. really was expecting to be pissed by the timing being skewed for the core fury but instead felt pretty chilled and car stereo sounded better than usual. i really like core fury, nice feel good effect with just enough stims.
finally got to gym and got checked in, mixed up a core abc for intra. workout was a good one joints felt good and i was able to push harder than i had expected. i think i hit a total of 20 machines with reps varying between 6-10. had a nice sweat going and started adding more weight at the end to make sure tank was empty before leaving.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
used my last 2 sample packs today, i each of fury and abc...did arms/chest/shoulders and back in my basement gym. fantastic pump!!! endurance 5 out of 5!!! was expecting to be sore from yesterday, but didn't hit the wall, felt extremely focused-as focused as i can remember.

unfortunately fury and abc are gone...amazing pumps and focus. the feel good effect is unreal. just can't say enough, really enjoyed these products and wish i had more, they are going to be added to my wish list.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
core alpha:
got good sleep last night, and woke up more alert than usual. i have been taking on empty stomach and no heartburn or stomach distress that i sometimes got from regular daa, happy about this. also, a concern i had was possibility of sore joints with 75mg arimistane + a hefty serving of brassalopsis-200mg from a 10:1 extract...so far joints seem fine even after 2 straight days of serious lifting---keep in mind i am 55 and sometimes have arthritis flare-ups. last but not least, no intestinal issues from the forslean!!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
used my last 2 sample packs today, i each of fury and abc...did arms/chest/shoulders and back in my basement gym. fantastic pump!!! endurance 5 out of 5!!! was expecting to be sore from yesterday, but didn't hit the wall, felt extremely focused-as focused as i can remember.

unfortunately fury and abc are gone...amazing pumps and focus. the feel good effect is unreal. just can't say enough, really enjoyed these products and wish i had more, they are going to be added to my wish list.

Awesome! I'm going to try out the Core Fury tomorrow, been using Core ABC the last few days and loving it as well!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Awesome! I'm going to try out the Core Fury tomorrow, been using Core ABC the last few days and loving it as well!
let me know what you think.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
been really busy yesterday and today and going to have to work tomorrow. had 2 employees this week that needed time off to care for sick kids-family 1st!!!well, i have definately been sleeping good, libido has been pretty high going into starting core alpha and haven't noticed any drop off!!! so far i have had 2 back to back lifting days and have worked a ton of hours mowing/weed eating/running a blower, endurance and recovery seem pretty good--don't know rather to attribute this to core alpha or my being in great shape....probably going to have at least 3-4 work hours tomorrow, then plan on getting in some tennis!!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
been really busy yesterday and today and going to have to work tomorrow. had 2 employees this week that needed time off to care for sick kids-family 1st!!!well, i have definately been sleeping good, libido has been pretty high going into starting core alpha and haven't noticed any drop off!!! so far i have had 2 back to back lifting days and have worked a ton of hours mowing/weed eating/running a blower, endurance and recovery seem pretty good--don't know rather to attribute this to core alpha or my being in great shape....probably going to have at least 3-4 work hours tomorrow, then plan on getting in some tennis!!!

I know I love L-Dopa for sleep, I've read so many people comment on NMDA sleep benefits, I'd imagine the combo of these 2 ingredients would be pretty impressive. Good to hear Core ALPHA is doing it's thing :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I know I love L-Dopa for sleep, I've read so many people comment on NMDA sleep benefits, I'd imagine the combo of these 2 ingredients would be pretty impressive. Good to hear Core ALPHA is doing it's thing :D

agreed...over time i expect this to get better and better. most of the logs i have read on nmda were only for 30 days, but almost all of them say they wished they had gone 60 days because effects kept getting better and better....fortunately core supplied me with a 60 day supply!!!:bling:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
btw-today is day 5...so still very early on.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I been sleeping good as well. And libido well idk why mines always high lol but I can see a difference already.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Should be arriving tomorrow for me, it'll be my third bottle.

Stuff is awesome.....I found 1 cap before bed with 4 ZMK works really really well, wake up feeling awesome.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I been sleeping good as well. And libido well idk why mines always high lol but I can see a difference already.
my libido was already off the chart from my forabolic run, but no drop off so far...i will take that as win!!!
plus my sleep has been improving since i started adrenosurge, but core alpha has bumped it up a notch!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
cool looking log, I think i'll follow
thanks for following along.

had to mow and do some weed eating for a few hours today[had to cover for some employees out with sick kids]...got some tennis in, not matches just volleying and some practice drills-the new head raquet is awesome but it takes some getting used to. felt good to be on the court, beautiful day out today!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Should be arriving tomorrow for me, it'll be my third bottle.

Stuff is awesome.....I found 1 cap before bed with 4 ZMK works really really well, wake up feeling awesome.
what are the highlights i might expect?

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
thanks for following along.

had to mow and do some weed eating for a few hours today[had to cover for some employees out with sick kids]...got some tennis in, not matches just volleying and some practice drills-the new head raquet is awesome but it takes some getting used to. felt good to be on the court, beautiful day out today!!!
was nice day for tennis for sure - alas, I played yesterday & again tomorrow, so rested today
that racquet sounds bomb - you know I'm a head man (lulz that sounded funny :p) but mine broke the other day.. :sad:
so, picked up a Wilson from the extras I have for anybody who needs one, played with that, it's like a 13 weight - and I actually love it! took me awhile to get used to it, but now I think ima play with it for awhile (or until this one breaks lol)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
was nice day for tennis for sure - alas, I played yesterday & again tomorrow, so rested today
that racquet sounds bomb - you know I'm a head man (lulz that sounded funny :p) but mine broke the other day.. :sad:
so, picked up a Wilson from the extras I have for anybody who needs one, played with that, it's like a 13 weight - and I actually love it! took me awhile to get used to it, but now I think ima play with it for awhile (or until this one breaks lol)
back in the day i used to pick up a racquet and after 15 minutes was able to plays sets with it...but todays racquets and this head in particular really takes some getting used to. i got the hybrid strings with it[1st time using them] and by themselves with a racquet i was used to using i think would take some adjustment-the spin from those hybrid strings is amazing, but i have the tendency to spray balls with them.....watch out though when i get it down, lol.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In for gains and tennis lessons :p

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yeah I missed the whole wood racquet era :p didn't pick up tennis till my early 30s
I think I do remember playing with a wooden racquet once as a lad..
even my old head that i just upgraded from was by comparison easy to adapt to. this new graphene model though is like a precision instrument, and the hybrid strings add another level of difficulty in getting used to playing with...was asked to play doubles tomorrow with some higher level players, ought to be fun!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
last night was 1st time of dosing both caps before bed, slept like a rock. had a busy day at work today, going to shower and eat then later hit up my basement gym.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
last night was 1st time of dosing both caps before bed, slept like a rock. had a busy day at work today, going to shower and eat then later hit up my basement gym.
Have a good workout! What are you training today?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Have a good workout! What are you training today?
bi's/tri's/chest/back, doing weighted leg raises where i lay on a flat bench and slowly raise and lower legs, then crunches...then put in a brandy taylor dvd and ride treadmill, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
had a good workout last evening, and then some great sleep. i have some down time today and gonna get to the courts early before my doubles match!!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bi's/tri's/chest/back, doing weighted leg raises where i lay on a flat bench and slowly raise and lower legs, then crunches...then put in a brandy taylor dvd and ride treadmill, lol.
Damn talk about pumps!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Damn talk about pumps!
yup...brandy taylor will do that to ya, lol.

had a good tennis match, played doubles with some really good younger players. split sets then played some singles, got my arse handed to me!!! i felt good even to be out there competing against these young guns, felt no shame or disgrace in getting beat, i felt i competed well!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
rain!!!

had some downtime due to weather so i hit up arms in basement just because i wanted to get a pump going. didn't take long to get a pump, i think this is due to core alpha. no lactic acid burn so i kept going and threw in some chest and lat work then did some crunches. afterwards rode treadmill for 45 minutes.

new busty hottie....shione cooper!!!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
lol, you got a new hottie on a daily basis don't you :D

how was recovery from the tennis yesterday tom?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lol, you got a new hottie on a daily basis don't you :D

how was recovery from the tennis yesterday tom?
alannah ackerman/jaylene rio/shione cooper are my favorites atm.

tennis, lol.....felt like i was over my head playing against former college players, man it was a hard day at the office. can't say i am real sore, wasn't in enough points for that and the points went very fast!!! all in all it was a humbling experience but one i hope i learned from, those guys are for real!!!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I came across a new one the other day...this chick just turns me on immensely - Hilary knight

I mean, I don't even like hockey, but she makes we wanna be a fan :p

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I came across a new one the other day...this chick just turns me on immensely - Hilary knight

I mean, I don't even like hockey, but she makes we wanna be a fan :p
lol, too clean and wholesome for my fantasies....look at alannah ackerman, now that is fantasy material...

on the other hand[no pun intended]...it's good we all have different tastes otherwise we would be in trouble, lol.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tennis looks like it can be some pretty intense cardio, I've never been into it tho, more into hockey myself lol... So Canadian eh lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Tennis looks like it can be some pretty intense cardio, I've never been into it tho, more into hockey myself lol... So Canadian eh lol
we are even, i've never tried hockey. but if you have 2 relatively even matched players, tennis is a killer cardio workout-not many fat tennis players...

tennis is cool because it is mano a mano, no teammates to blame mistakes on or to share glory with.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
we are even, i've never tried hockey. but if you have 2 relatively even matched players, tennis is a killer cardio workout-not many fat tennis players...

tennis is cool because it is mano a mano, no teammates to blame mistakes on or to share glory with.
Very true!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
new update coming soon....:woohoo:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
weather here in indiana has been unseasonably cool, love it!!! took my youngest dog bert for a run in the park, maybe 2.5 miles. worked up a nice sweat even though temp was mild. got home and my oldest dog sid was sad faced about not getting to go, so i took him to the park for a nice walk-sid is getting too old for running/jogging.

i think today is day 10 on alpha core. so far i have noticed more pump, longer lasting pump and overall more muscle fullness. i think libido might be up some, it was elevated at the start from my formabolic run but at the very least it hasn't decreased any. i need to add that my feeling of well being is very high-i feel good.

oh yes, how could i forget sleep, sleep has been fantastic!!!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
weather here in indiana has been unseasonably cool, love it!!! took my youngest dog bert for a run in the park, maybe 2.5 miles. worked up a nice sweat even though temp was mild. got home and my oldest dog sid was sad faced about not getting to go, so i took him to the park for a nice walk-sid is getting too old for running/jogging.

i think today is day 10 on alpha core. so far i have noticed more pump, longer lasting pump and overall more muscle fullness. i think libido might be up some, it was elevated at the start from my formabolic run but at the very least it hasn't decreased any. i need to add that my feeling of well being is very high-i feel good.

oh yes, how could i forget sleep, sleep has been fantastic!!!!

Great update Tom!

So do you call your dog bert or Dog-Bert? I have a cat named Cat-Bert lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Great update Tom!

So do you call your dog bert or Dog-Bert? I have a cat named Cat-Bert lol
just bert, lol. my dogs are so spoiled they think they are people---:amish:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
all i did today was my own yardwork and just some curls, enough to get a pump-pump is coming really quickly on alpha core. tomorrow is a rest day, then i have to drink that nasty stuff and not eat on monday...i go for a colonoscopy early tuesday morning, so sunday night will be my last dose of any kind of supplement until i get home on tuesday.:scared1:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
big storm hitting, shutting er down...night folks!!!