AusLifter's BLR Transformation Follidrone Log

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Today i will be starting my "Transformation" with BLR Follidrone. I got my package today and am exited to get after it.

My goal is to complete this cut, while maintaining my current strength as well as increasing it. along with seeing small increases in LBM/Faster fat loss.

I have been using MyoSynergy for quite some time now, and am ready to try follidrone. I have half a pouch of myo left, but will save it for now. and today switch to follidrone I will provide my thoughts or anything i notice different between them. with me now using a higher dose of epi-(-) 200-300mg vs 100mg.

Current stats,
5'7 , 170.4lbs, 18yo.

Each day/week I will post progress pictures in the same lighting. I already do this anyway, since I report to my coach John Otis Hollywood every monday at the start of the week, with an excel document that keeps track of my weigh ins, lifts, and macros/cardio.

I Have 4 bottles, I will be running it for 8 weeks. during my calorie deficit, saving the rest for my reverse diet. (i will also continue to log that.)

Training

My training is a PHAT based routine custom made by John himself, and features two days of heavier power based workouts that prioritize basic compound movements to help build/maintain strength. first two days are lower power, then upper power. then a rest day. followed with 3 days of traditional bodybuilding style workouts, that focus on hypertrophy. lifting explosively with slower eccentrics in higher rep ranges. I do not typically seek failure, at all and avoid it, as studies show sets taken close but not to maximum failure are just as good as ones that are, without the decrease in total volume from burning out

Supplements

Typically during the time i have been cutting, I have been using allot of different things on and off. but for this I will be keeping things simple, in order to gauge the effectiveness of follidrone on its own. not having results mixed up with other products. but having run MyoSynergy already, alongside different things I feel i already have an idea of what works best and know how to go about things.

I will be using the basics and a couple other things.

- Orange Triad Multi, Whey protein/Select Protein, Fish Oils, Vit d3, Creatine mono, Komodo TMG, Agmatine.
- Pre workouts, Komodo Katana, ds craze, ampitropin, mr hyde, mesomorph.
- fat burners, norcodrene, viseral response, alphamine, ans diablo. (i won't be using these often, and not on days i take a pwo)

other things (I Have and will use, but not everyday or often.)

- Recompadrol, CistaMax, AmentoMax, normal AnaBeta, EvoMuse Nerve Restore, Reduce xt, New Erase Pro.

things i have, but am not using now - xgels (2 bottles).
i finished a 50 day run of them 2 months ago and am not using them for a while now.

thats it. and on days i decide to use any of the non staples, i will mention it. which won't be often

Current Pics. taken today after my upper power workout.

i also post allot on instagram you can keep track of my progress there.
Instagram

that's all for now brahs, I will be happy to answer any questions and welcome feedback.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Day 1 - Tuesday July 15th - Push Day (Power)

*Explosive concentrics & 1-2 sec. time under tension on eccentrics.

Chest / Shoulders / Triceps - *PR's in bold*

Flat Bench Barbell Press - 3 sets (3-5 reps)

(bar x 15 /198lbs x 5 (warm) / 225lbs x 5/231lbs x 3/242lbs x 3)

Seated Dumbbell Shoulder Press - 3 sets - 4-6 reps
*each hand*
(40lbs x 12 (warm)/ (35kg)77lbs x 8/(37.5kg) 82lbs x5/(37.5kg) 82lbs x 4)

Decline Bench Barbell Press - 2 sets - 4-6 reps
(225 x 6/242 x 3)

Weighted Dips - 2 sets - 6 reps (25kg plate)
(55lbs x 6/55lbs x 6)

Dumbbell Side Lateral raise - 3 sets - 10-20 reps
(22lb x 16 / 27.5lb x 12/27.5lb x 12)

Ez Bar Skullcrushers - 2 sets - 4-6 reps
(88lb x 6/88lb x 5/99lb x 4)

Rope Pushdowns - 3 sets - 8-12 reps
(132lb x 10/132lb x 7/132lb x 6)

-
Notes

Today was great, and starting follidrone had me exited well before i started training. i noticed increased fullness during the workout already, nothing crazy or mind blowing, but good workout, not amazing. could feel the calorie deficit hard today energy wise. and felt somewhat tired towards the end. but was happy with decline bench. no stims today (pwo/fat burners), am long overdue for a break but tomorrow is pull day (power) so may use something.

Tune of the day

[video=youtube;AwVoObM03fc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwVoObM03fc[/video]

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Day 2 - Wednesday, July 16 - Wild Card workout.

Morning weight -
167.992lbs / 76.2kg (2.4lb* drop) quite a big drop this morning, may be from the refeed, but this is a new low. from last week 169.535 (76.9kg)

My current Macros P 240 C 250 F 45 - Yesterday's Macros - P 237.9 C 258.2 F 46.9

Today i was really wanting to put folli to the test on a leg workout, and decided to hit legs, saving my pull workout for tomorrow. and wow, it was well worth it today i went in doing everything as normal, but i never reached that point where i wanted to "give up, or felt tired or wanted to finish the workout." I went full potato on the volume, and I went against my normal training. but I feel it was worth it, and i had allot of fun, doing different exercises than usual and ended up staying there for 3 hours LOL. It felt similar to the workouts while on MyoSynergy, where i had the same endurance and kept training setting pr's, and not wanting to leave. I have had workouts with this sort of endurance on Myo, but they were not every week. will have to see, next leg session.

Legs, Quads, Hamstrings Calves. - (any PR's in bold)

x1 Leg extensions - (warm) 80lb x 15

x9 Barbell Squats (2 warm sets) (weight is in pounds, i track in kg's so sorry if there are some i didn't convert.)

135 x 15 - warm
225 x 12 - warm
-
308 x 10
330 x 7
330 x 6
330 x 8
352 x 6 - (2 were not deep enough.)
308 x 9
330 x 4
308 x 9

x5 Hack Squats

265 x 16
352 x 7
396 x 2 PR*
352 x 8
374 x 7 - really good set.

x6 Leg Press - (went crazy haha, love leg press.)

529 x 15 (240kg)
661 x 10 (300kg)
683 x 8 (310kg)
683 x 7 (310kg) - after this i said f it and chucked on two 10kg plates.
705 x 7 *PR
705 x 4 *PR

x4 Leg extensions (75kg x 15/75kg x 15/81kg x 15/86kg x 10)

x5 Straight Leg deadlifts -

(this is what shocked me.. usually because i am cutting, and past weeks i have left these out for another day because im to tired on poverty macros, and just do lying leg curls.)

135 x 12
242 x 8
286 x 6
286 x 7 - felt really good
330 x 4 *PR* - this was ridiculous, most i have done with SLDL's. i haven't hit this before, only ever been at 308lbs for x5. at this point in the workout usually im dead. but i still felt like i could do another 20 sets lol. for sure the highlight set of this workout for me. very happy.

x4 Lying Leg Curls

88 x 20
110 x 7
110 x 6
110 x 5

x5 Seated calve raise

25kg x 30
75kg x 15
85kg x 7
85kg x 6
75kg x 6

x5 Leg press calve raises

240kg x 30
260kg x 20
270kg x 12
280kg x 15 *PR
280kg x 12 *PR

-
drop, 260kg x 12, 220kg x 15, 200kg x 13

Notes

Amazing workout, didn't want to leave. not the usual but hit some good pr's, hoping to maintain these lifts next week and on my lower volume leg session later this week, so far so good. pump and fullness were great, quads were pumped. calves had veins going, not the usual lol, once im leaner should be more visible. energy and endurance, great, mood was very good. lots of power/hypertrophy sets done, should have burnt up a ton of calories.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
1st?

Welcome aboard the gain train bro

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your keyboard was freaking out with that thing so close. lol

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
What the hell is that, haha
haha its a choc chip cookie dough poptart, a choc chunk quest bar, a choc brownie tim tam and 1 scoop of cnc whey (sludge) over the 3, left in the fridge frozen over it.

macros were pretty bad though lol.

That leg day was insane
the doms this morning are horrible, that volume will only be once a week for sure lol. my second leg day will have to be very basic now, following the usual. but will see how i feel :D

travwj

travwj

Awards
  • Established
In... 1st page.

Interested how follidrone goes and no issues with customs. All reviews seem legit so far.

Looking to get some myself.

Good luck mate.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Subbed for spying on the competition! Haha

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed!

Kick some ass brother. Use this as motivation to go harder than ever before and reap the benefits of the victor!

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
haha its a choc chip cookie dough poptart, a choc chunk quest bar, a choc brownie tim tam and 1 scoop of cnc whey (sludge) over the 3, left in the fridge frozen over it.

the doms this morning are horrible, that volume will only be once a week for sure lol. my second leg day will have to be very basic now, following the usual. but will see how i feel :D

DO you have a soft spot for sweet stuff? haha. I lost my sweet tooth when I was 20 or so, can't even remember the last time I ate a chocolate bar. The sweetest thing in my diet is my Trutein Protein.

I do have a soft spot for flavoured peanuts / crisps, and have to ban myself unless its a cheat day

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Day 3 - Thursday, July 17 - Push workout / Arms

Morning weight - 169.95lbs (76.7kg)

Macros from yesterday P 241 C 360 F 56 (Refeed day)
- macros returned to normal today P 240 C 220 F 45-50

Didn't quite have that drive today, had a busy day. and doms were quite bad waking up, was still pumped up in the morning ready to kill it. but things came up, and after the meal which was supposed to be my "pre workout" meal, that used most of my carb macros.. i was forced to train late and hate a smaller meal. none the less still had a farily good session, with the unexpected interference of my normal schedule. as well I went to bed to late, hitting 6 hours sleep. which didn't help from yesterdays volume lol. going to hit the hay early for friday to go hard.

Shoulders, Triceps, Biceps, Abs. - (any PR's in bold)

- all weight is in lbs*

x1 Rotator cuff warm up

20 x 15 / 20 x 15 / 20 x 15

x5 Seated Dumbbell Press - (weight by each hand for dumbbells)

71 x 13 -
77 x 10 - decent set, didn't hit 12 like last week.
77 x 6-7 - RP of 11 - hit failure.
71 x 7
71 x 6

x3 Single Arm upright Dumbbell Rows (each side)

44 x 15
55 x 8
55 x 8
55 x 7

x8 Side Laterals (Giant set)

weight for both hands.

22 x 14
27.5 x 10
22 x 15
16.5 x 20
27.5 x 10 - drop
22 x 6
11.5 x 19
22 x 12 - one arm at a time.

x3 Rope face pulls

121 x 20
140 x 10
140 x 9

x2 Single Arm Dumbbell Rear delt rows

77 x 11
77 x 10
-
Biceps

x4 Straight Barbell Curls (Explosive, 3 sec eccentrics, fast conccentrics)

88 x 12
88 x 8
88 x 7
88 x 7

(was really annoyed during bb curls, with these phaggots in my way for
most of the sets/doing weird ****. very distracted. but still decent.

x3 Incline DB Curls (both hands at once)

33 x 10
33 x 7
33 x 7

x3 Preacher bench single arm dumbbell conentration curls

33 x 13
33 x 12
33 x 13

x3 Hammer Dumbbell Alt Curls

38 x 10
44 x 10
44 x 8
-

Notes

Not over the moon about today, but things happen. moving on for tomorrow :D i think i dosed folli wrong two, took it with the bigger meal and didn't time it as i did yesterday 30-45mins pwo, ended up having a 6-7 hour gap after taking it, before hitting the gym. and also yesterday's dose was on an empty stomach/ roughly 2 hours after the last meal. but overall still decent.

tomorrow, we dine in hell xD big back/pull hyper session. getting soild 8-9 hours, will hit it mid day. then report at night.

soooon ;)

Tune of the Day :)

[video=youtube;KeKQXTQMnH4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeKQXTQMnH4&list=PLoUi2n6iz-ok4fIBvxj1-RDCXiRz9Mq7K[/video]

Subbed!

Kick some ass brother. Use this as motivation to go harder than ever before and reap the benefits of the victor!
thanks man! hopefully i can get to my target weight, while breaking pr's and getting leaner, and having some killer workouts while in a deficit. and have some amazing before and afters for you, to show what follidrone can do for you, when proper training and nutrition is in place. this is perfect motivation for me to get my ass into gear, as my cut has gone for 22 weeks already, with the past 4-5 me losing sight of my goals and having some rebound setting me back 5 weeks or so, but that didn't stop me and I still trained hard during the periods of overfeeding and general lack of drive. which is why this was something i couldn't resist to start, then get back to where i was before, and more.. then reversing out with it! the right way and getting stronger.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
DO you have a soft spot for sweet stuff? haha. I lost my sweet tooth when I was 20 or so, can't even remember the last time I ate a chocolate bar. The sweetest thing in my diet is my Trutein Protein.

I do have a soft spot for flavoured peanuts / crisps, and have to ban myself unless its a cheat day
haha no, but as of late i think i have just felt like different carb sources fitting different things in moderation. I count macros, and Hit them each day so there isn't any worries, I use to eat 100% bro foods/clean foods, but after seeing flexible dieting work wonders in maintaining mental health, no restrictions as well as actually getting leaner than when i wasn't counting and "eating clean" but as John say's, the whole term of it has been misunderstood by most, as a whole way to FIT AS MUCH **** IN as you can. when infact, i get 90-80% of my macros from whole foods, dense in micros, eat **** tons of greens, spinach, green beans, lean meats, potato's, ect get my fiber, efa's.. and so on. then allow the remaining calories (if there is any) to come from a treat that fits with in the given macros.

but I did lose all sweet craving's after i started lifting in 2011, giving up everything, cold turkey and stuck with the same foods all the way until early this year after this cut lol. but i had 0 understanding of IIFYM/thought it was a joke, overall it was a very unhealthy relationship with food. and if your out with friends, or being social it's not realistic unless your a pro/ making money of this and on the sauce.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
For sure man. Friday nights are demons for me, but I love it. get a jumbo pack of dorittos or Nobbys nuts chilli flavour and just smash them, along with a few ciders and a smoke :). Dedication to the gym is awesome, but you need to enjoy your life at the same time, I enjoy a balance, although I do end up mentally bullying myself when I've had about 2000 calories in crisps, haha

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Day 4 - Friday, July 18 - Pull workout + Bench work

Morning weight - 167.992lbs / 76.2kg

Macros - P 240 C 250 F 45

Well today was for sure ridiclous.. went in feeling amazing, and killed it. **** load of volume, PR's and was cool training, around this massive bodybuilder, 3d delts of peace huge kunt haha. focus was awesome, much better sleep. had my folli pwo, 1:30 hours after eating then hit it.

Back, Chest, traps, abs, rear delts. - (PR's in bold)

x3 Wide grip weighted Pullups

Bw x 12
22 x 10
22 x 9

x4 Bent over barbell rows

bar x 20
bar x 15
-
198 x 12 - bar speed was crazy lol
220 x 12
231 x 9
231 x 6

x5 Flat barbell Bench press (power)

198 x 11
220 x 8
220 x 4
231 x 2 (PR)
220 x 4

x2 Flat dumbell Fly's (each hand)

33 x 20
38 x 12

x3 Neutral Grip lat pulldowns

143 x 13 - warm
187 x 8
187 x 6
187 x 6

x6 T-Bar rows

187 x 13 (85kg)
198 x 8 (90kg)
209 x 6 (95kg)
198kg x 7
187 x 10
187 x 6

x2 Seated cable rows

187 x 12
209 x 6

x2 Machine Lat pulldowns

214 x 7 -
(this was a lucky pr, i was supposed to put 198 on, and by accident i didn't see the slider weights were on the weight stack (10lbs + 5.5lb round plates, you can slide on, the increase the weight) was wondering why i missed my target reps lol.
198 x 6

x5 Deadlifts

135 x 10 - warm
225 x 10 - warm
308 x 15 - (first work set, weight/bar was flying felt way to easy.)
396 x 4 (PR) almost hit 5, stopped short of failure, couldn't lock it out.
418 x 1 (PR!!) - heaviest i have ever gone. last weight i was at was 352 x 5.
only started deads again 5 months ago, after 7 months without them.

x3 Barbell Shrugs

308 x 15
352 x 15
352 x 12

x5 Rope cable face pulls

143 x 20
154 x 12
165 x 12
170 x 12

x3 Cable abs crunches

143 x 20
165 x 20
170 x 12
-

Notes

Awesome workout. was in there for ages, and felt amazing so i went hard and went by feel while following my program, but adding in extra volume, pushing it. happy with the deadlifts and know for sure folli is at work there, considering i barely do them, besides straight leg deads, (which also went up this week lol).

post workout treat from my gym :p

LDubs

LDubs

Awards
Nice man! I'm glad to see the PRs coming so soon! This is looking like its going to be a fun run!

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Day 5 - Saturday, July 19th - Lower (Power, and Hyper)

morning weight - 76.6kg, 168.874lbs

woke up feeling sore as hell in my traps lol, was exited to hit a bit of legs today. great day grabbed a big feed pre workout at salsa's, (yes it fit my macros lol)

*Quads / Abs / Cardio - *PR's in bold*

Barbell Squats - 5 sets (3-7 reps), 3 warm up sets.

135 x 12
135 x 12
225 x 12
-
286 x 13 - exlposive reps, slow down into the hole.
308 x 6
308 x 8
330 x 4
330 x 4
352 x 1 - paused rep

Hack Squats - 3 sets (8-12 reps)

352 x 8
396 x 7 - PR*
352 x 8 - back off set
352 x 6
308 x 8

Leg extensions - 4 sets (12-20 reps)

149 x 15
178 x 13
178 x 12
178 x 12

Dumbell Lunges - 2 sets (12-15 reps)

60 x 11
60 x 10

Cable abs crunches - 3 sets (20- 50 reps)

158 x 30
158 x 22
158 x 20

Rotator cuff work - 3 sets (with dumbbells, standing raises)

22 x 15
22 x 15
22 x 15
-
Finished of with MISS Cardio on the elliptical

22mins - 450 calories.
-
Notes

Today was great, and my endurance was really good for the second leg session this week, as its usually the hypertrophy based leg workout but i did that eariler this week out of wanting to put folli to the test. i could of kept on going, and had plenty left in the tank leaving today. felt great, and my pump was NUTS. fullness and vascualirty was very good all over, arms and upper body stayed pumped lol wot, legs were pumped to.
no PR's on squats, after the volume from eariler on lol, i didn't want to go overboard on lower carbs, exited to see how things go next week. tomorrow's rest day :)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think this
"could of kept on going, and had plenty left in the tank leaving today. felt great, and my pump was NUTS. fullness and vascualirty was very good all over, arms and upper body stayed pumped lol wot, legs were pumped to."
Is awesome even if you dont hit a PR. I love training when your just pumped and vascular and feel super good.
Keep up the hard work brother.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Day 6 - Sunday, July 20th - Rest day.

2 Caps follidrone - 1 am, 1pm.

MISS Cardio on the elliptical - 25mins - 450 calories.

Highlight meal of the day :p

1 Chicken Chipolte burrito (extra chicken)

(P 34 C 114 F 25)

Tune of the day :)
[video=youtube;t7_wH1Ksixo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7_wH1Ksixo[/video]

I think this
"could of kept on going, and had plenty left in the tank leaving today. felt great, and my pump was NUTS. fullness and vascualirty was very good all over, arms and upper body stayed pumped lol wot, legs were pumped to."
Is awesome even if you dont hit a PR. I love training when your just pumped and vascular and feel super good.
Keep up the hard work brother.
yeah quite rewarding, the pump is a highly motivating factor. and usually arms/upper body would become flat and cold during legs lol complete opposite, instead still remained full and vascular, along with a quad pump.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn that burrito looks good.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
In on this, had been following you on IG for a while but i guess i wasnt actually a "follower" but now i am!

wolfpack893

wolfpack893

Awards
  • Established
chipolte is the best man! by the way how do you know the macros of any of their food? do you have to ask for it or something?

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
In on this, had been following you on IG for a while but i guess i wasnt actually a "follower" but now i am!
thanks brah, hope my log can help you decide if you want to try folli or not

chipolte is the best man! by the way how do you know the macros of any of their food? do you have to ask for it or something?
the macros are on the Salsa's website, we don't have chipolte here lol. love burrito's, i wasn't supposed to get it lol messed up my macros slightly haha. but still woke up weight was down, all the volume on folli gotta eat even when shredding up :p

but there are lots of burrito calculators, to help you get rough idea's on the macros, you can also watch them make it and eye ball the macros to. then weigh it once your home, and compare to the online stats.

http://www.chipotle.com/en-us/menu/nutrition_calculator/nutrition_calculator.aspx

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Macro shmacro. Gimme a ficken loaded burrito every day of the week.

wolfpack893

wolfpack893

Awards
  • Established
thanks brah, hope my log can help you decide if you want to try folli or not

the macros are on the Salsa's website, we don't have chipolte here lol. love burrito's, i wasn't supposed to get it lol messed up my macros slightly haha. but still woke up weight was down, all the volume on folli gotta eat even when shredding up :p

but there are lots of burrito calculators, to help you get rough idea's on the macros, you can also watch them make it and eye ball the macros to. then weigh it once your home, and compare to the online stats.

http://www.chipotle.com/en-us/menu/nutrition_calculator/nutrition_calculator.aspx
cool man I didn't know all that, preciate it!

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Day 7 - Monday, July 21 - Push (Upper/Power + added Hyper work)

Morning weight - 78.7kg - 173lbs

Had an awesome 10 hours sleep last night, woke up ready to roll.

Today was insane. i even knew it was doing it's thing, those sets compared to last week were mind boggling, esp since i skipped my second rest day last week, on top of the huge amount of volume. had a ton of fun, and hit some PR's, however after the first main pressing movements were done, the workout was put on pause because of the people hogging the benches, and also the flat bench.. which was a buzz kill. but after they left i got after it and was great. pump wasn't that great today, I used a pre workout and caffeine was 400, which reduce my pump. but i didn't mind considering the lifts today. next workout based on hypertrophy will be no low stims or none, only folli and maybe some agmatine or katana.

Chest / Abs / Cardio (*PR's in Bold*)

Volume - more than needed.

Incline Bench Press - (felt so good on it, went past my usual 4 sets)

Bar x 15
135 x 5 (Explosive reps, fire up CNS)
135 x 5
-
176 x 12
187 x 9
198 x 7 *PR* (last best with 1 left in tank, 6 reps)
198 x 5
209 x 1 *PR* (I said fk it lol, wanted to see if i could get it. and i was right, explosive rep.)
187 x 7 - Back off sets from here.
187 x 5

Flat Bench Press (Power 3-4 reps)

135 x 15
198 x 11
-
209 x 7
225 x 6 -( was gassed to hit usual flat bench sets, from all the incline.)
242 x 2

Incline Dumbbell Press - (Hypertrophy movement)

*weight for each hand, dumbbells*

82 x 15 - (Reps PR, for this weight)
82 x 8
82 x 7 - (1 more rep from last week, 6)
82 x 7 - (1 more rep from last week, 6)

Incline Dumbbell Fly's

33 x 15
33 x 15
33 x 12

Flat Dumbbell Fly's

33 x 12
33 x 12
38 x 7
38 x 5

Cable Abs Crunches - (20-50 Reps)

158 x 34
158 x 30
165 x 22
165 x 20
-
Notes

Very good workout today, really happy about how it started out. smashed the incline bench, and during those sets, something just felt odd, like as if a stange force was taking over for me during the sets preventing me from hitting failure, and i have had this exact same experience back using MyoSynergy, it seems out of all off my bodyparts i am getting this take over effect on pressing movements the most. especially dumbbell exercises. 8 weeks ago, my dumbbell incline presses for this exact same workout, were on the 30kg dumbbells, now im using the 37.5kg dumbbells for 12+ reps for almost all the sets, depending on how much volume i have done before hand on my other barbell pressing movements, but not only this. the weights used for those are increased also, and reps. and now im on even less calories, than i was 8 weeks ago to.

The pump and fullness effect that comes on, wore off after i had to wait for the incline dumbbell presses, after the first two exercises, as well as the stims.

Pumped for Back tomorrow / Pull Power.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Day 8- Tuesday, July 22 - Pull (Power + added Hyper work)

Morning weight 168.654

woke up early today. and decided to hit it, at 9am this morning. got home wow, glad i did. had a blast. and was good having an almost empty gym.

Back + Traps + Abs + Cardio

Wide grip weighted pull ups

Bw x 12
Bw x 12
22 x 6
22 x 7

Bent Over barbell rows

bar x 15
135 x 12
220 x 12
220 x 10
231 x 8
231 x 10 (*Reps PR* with this weight)- was surprised i got more than the last set lol
231 x 7
242 x 2 - (power set, explosive conccentric, slow negatives)
220 x 12

Neutral grip wide lat pulldowns

165 x 12
176 x 11 *Reps PR*
176 x 10
187 x 5 *PR, for this exercise*
176 x 9

T-Bar rows (using V-Bar attachment, bar slotted into tbar row attachment)

135 x 12
187 x 10
176 x 10
187 x 4
165 x 10

Neutral grip machine lat pulldowns
(stange machine, expands as you pull down going from close to wide.)

181 x 12
192 x 13
198 x 7
- seated fixed down
176 x 12
198 x 10

Seated Cable rows (close grip, v attachment)

187 x 10
187 x 7
187 x 6

Single Arm Dumbbell Rows
*each hand*

82 x 12
88 x 9
88 x 6-5

Dumbbell Pullovers (for lats)

82 x 12
88 x 10
88 x 8

Barbell Shrugs

225 x 12
315 x 12
352 x 10

x3 Hanging leg raises

bw x 12
bw x 12
bw x 11
-
MISS Cardio - 22mins, 450 calories. on the elliptical. with foam rolling after.
-
Notes

Well today was great. went to gym much earlier than normal, i was to eager to lift this morning and felt like it. and killed it, follidrone has boosted my endurance a ton so far, as comparing previous weeks workouts before starting it show less volume/reps and weight used. today's pump was insane didn't use much pwo either, only 200mg caff. i noticed my left arm's bicep vein which is not visible as my right one, for some reason was nuts, almost equal to my right which was cool to see come to life lol usually never been as good at the right one, thought id add that in. my thoughts so far, i would say this is going to be perfect for anyone who want's a stim break but needs something to get them going before, and perfect for cutting to reduce the need for them, which lets you not need to choose between a fat burner or a pwo. (not saying you need either.)

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
okay i just got home from my lower power session. turned into an all out volume fest, ocd on squats, i trained for 3 hours again lol. same as last weeks crazy leg sesh, but even better, and felt insanely strong on anything i did. i recorded some sets to. wish i could of gotten more pics of my pump i had going, honestly felt like a cartoon character, this fullness was very rewarding, legs doubled in size lol. after every set, my whole body was pumped literally i have pretty good veins in my arms before using folli, but i wasn't even training them and after i had done 6-7 sets on squats the fullness effect came on arms were pumped and full, the look and feeling it gave me, just made everything even better, ontop of the strength and endurance today. it motivated me to go all out really. im angry i couldn't take more pics for the log ect, due to my gym always having loads of people around you, and because theres no change room mirrors of anything lol.

got home still felt pretty full back still sore from yesterday

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry so late but I'll tag along for this one! :)
Your progress pics look amazing bro! Back is so lean and shredded!

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Day 9- Wednesday, July 23 - Lower Power (+added Hyper work)

Morning weight (77.5kg) 170.858lbs

Macros for today
P 240 C 250 F 45 Trained early again, roughly the same time. woke up and i was really full, felt great. macros stayed the same. im glad i did lift early again gives me more time to get other stuff done during the rest of the day, and training in the morning i feel is better if your goal is fat loss.

Quads + Hamstrings + Calves + Abs
(Power sets 3-6 reps, explosive reps, slow negatives) (Hypertrophy sets, 15-8 reps)
(Rest times vary, big compound sets, 4-6mins rest/power sets) (others 60 seconds - 1:20)
-
Pre workout supplements
- 2 caps Follidrone
- 1 Scoop Komodo TMG
- 2 Scoops of Aussie Alphamine (the one without yohimbe)
- 1g ALCAR

*weight used in lbs/pounds. converted from kg's.*

foam rolling, warm up + light leg extensions x2 sets.

Barbell Squats -

Warm ups - fire CNS, Explosive reps.

Bar x 20135 x 12
224 x 13
-
308 x 12
330 x 8
330 x 10
330 x 7
- (power sets)
352 x 5
352 x 6
374 x 3 - *PR* (heaviest i have ever gone on back squats, thought id stop at 1)
- (back off sets)
308 x 9
308 x 8

Hack Squats

264 x 16
352 x 10
396 x 8
396 x 8

Leg Press

617 x 15
705 x 12
749 x 6 - *(PR)*
705 x 7
705 x 12

Leg Extensions

165 x 15
178 x 12
178 x 12
149 x 20

Straight leg barbell deadlifts

135 x 15
225 x 13
308 x 8
330 x 5
352 x 2 *PR*
308 x 4
242 x 15

Lying hamstring curls

66 x 13
110 x 9
110 x 4

Leg press calve raises
(This was really fun, calves had veins id never seen before the pump hurt pretty bad lol)

573 x 30
617 x 30
661 x 22
683 x 16 - *(PR)*
-
After this i was smoked, decided to foam roll for a bit, and not go overboard even more lol. finished with abs.

Cable Crunches
141 x 25
156 x 20
156 x 20
156 x 17
-
MISS Cardio, on the elliptical - 200 calories - 14mins.
-

Notes

I honestly think this has to have been on of my best leg workouts, the pump and fullness i got today was amazing and if your lean your in for a treat.

cliffs of today.
- Cartoon character fullness
- Pump of Zeus
(in arms and legs, im really exited to train arms tomorrow LOL.
Almost thought of picking up some dumbells and doing some curls at the very end lmao)
- snake veins, any veins you have made more visible.
along with ones you haven't seen (calves for me)
- strength was nuts, for the ****ty macros im on.
- endurance speaks for itself.

[video=youtube;0U0fjNK7oPU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0U0fjNK7oPU[/video]

Sorry so late but I'll tag along for this one!
Your progress pics look amazing bro! Back is so lean and shredded!
welcome in brah, and thanks haha hoping to get it diced by the end of this

here's how it was at 154lbs (6 months ago lol)

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
Subbed for this one! Great progress in the last six months bro!

Nooshefx

Nooshefx

Awards
  • Established
I'm still digging your leg day. Love It! Doms for days

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Day 10 - Thursday, July 24th - Push hyper (Shoulders + Arms)

Morning weight (76.6kg) 168.874lbs

Macros for today
P 240 C 250 F 45

got up feeling full still, legs were looking separated and full. doms were pretty bad lol
today was more of the fun workouts hitting those show of muscles a bit, my chest was still sore, so i decided to leave hypertrophy benching/chest excerises for tomorrow to add alongside back. and i have been doing that for almost 4 weeks now so i like it and will keep it that way, this is more of a less taxing workout not like a day off but got to see folli blow my arms up like water baloons and huge shoulder pumps, happy with the reps i hit on straight bar curls, i hit a slow down in my progress with those only maintaining the reps, not hitting heavier weight on them doing straight sets, but tonight i chucked on 5kg extra to the working sets (in the hypertrophy range of reps) and i hit it without failing, didn't feel as heavy and killed it. usally i only get 45kg on straight bar curls for 4-5 reps, but was able to hit 7, 8. controlled reps without fail and getting full rom, felt great.

Shoulders + Biceps + Triceps (Hypertrophy) 8-12 reps*
(only seek failure on final sets on hypertrophy days)

Seated Dumbell Press
*each hand*

71 x 12
77 x 12
77 x 10
71 x 8

One arm upright dumbbell rows

55 x 12
55 x 8
55 x 10
55 x 8
55 x 8
60 x 8
60 x 6

Side Laterals (wrists turned down) (giant sets x2)

22 x 15
22 x 12
22 x 12
26.5 x 7 - (giant set after failure)
22 x 12
26.5 x 12

Rope face pulls (12-20 reps)

141 x 15
158 x 10
158 x 11
158 x 10
167 x 9
167 x 7
-

Straight barbbell curls

88 x 12
88 x 10
99 x 7
99 x 3
88 x 10 - (palms closer in than normal sets)

Incline Dumbbell curls

33 x 12
33 x 10
33 x 8
33 x 8
33 x 6

Preacher Concentration curls (single arm with dumbbell)

33 x 12
33 x 10
33 x 12
33 x 10
38 x 6
33 x 10

Hammer curls

38 x 8
38 x 8
38 x 6

Preacher ez bar curls

77 x 13
88 x 7
-

Flat bench Skull crushers (triceps hypertrophy movement)

77 x 13
77 x 12
110 x 10
110 x 8
-

5mins foam rolling legs/lower back.
MISS Cardio - 22mins (280 calories)

-

Notes

wasn't bad today and was surprised i hit way more reps than i set out to on my second working set for seated dumbbell press, along with an insane pump im my arms and shoulders, did allot of extra volume on the accessory exercises for fun. didn't go to crazy, felt a bit tired. yesterday took it out of me lol. went out for the day, trained late which i don't like doing, and there was a TON of people in there tonight.

also my back i don't know if its in my head, but seriously feels allot thicker, mostly in my lower lats the fullness of it is great all day. usually my back is flat if i didn't activate it during the first power session in the week enough, doms are still present.

Im making sure to get in a ton of HICA to, and some other gooides. using Amino IV as my bcca, and alphamine in the morning, and pre workout. pretty happy with how things are going so far. and feel great mirror wise, just need to be sure to get enough sleep while doing this much volume in a deficit.

update pic

also picked this up today :p

wolfpack893

wolfpack893

Awards
  • Established
Day 10 - Thursday, July 24th - Push hyper (Shoulders + Arms)

Morning weight (76.6kg) 168.874lbs

Macros for today
P 240 C 250 F 45

got up feeling full still, legs were looking separated and full. doms were pretty bad lol
today was more of the fun workouts hitting those show of muscles a bit, my chest was still sore, so i decided to leave hypertrophy benching/chest excerises for tomorrow to add alongside back. and i have been doing that for almost 4 weeks now so i like it and will keep it that way, this is more of a less taxing workout not like a day off but got to see folli blow my arms up like water baloons and huge shoulder pumps, happy with the reps i hit on straight bar curls, i hit a slow down in my progress with those only maintaining the reps, not hitting heavier weight on them doing straight sets, but tonight i chucked on 5kg extra to the working sets (in the hypertrophy range of reps) and i hit it without failing, didn't feel as heavy and killed it. usally i only get 45kg on straight bar curls for 4-5 reps, but was able to hit 7, 8. controlled reps without fail and getting full rom, felt great.

Shoulders + Biceps + Triceps (Hypertrophy) 8-12 reps*
(only seek failure on final sets on hypertrophy days)

Seated Dumbell Press
*each hand*

71 x 12
77 x 12
77 x 10
71 x 8

One arm upright dumbbell rows

55 x 12
55 x 8
55 x 10
55 x 8
55 x 8
60 x 8
60 x 6

Side Laterals (wrists turned down) (giant sets x2)

22 x 15
22 x 12
22 x 12
26.5 x 7 - (giant set after failure)
22 x 12
26.5 x 12

Rope face pulls (12-20 reps)

141 x 15
158 x 10
158 x 11
158 x 10
167 x 9
167 x 7
-

Straight barbbell curls

88 x 12
88 x 10
99 x 7
99 x 3
88 x 10 - (palms closer in than normal sets)

Incline Dumbbell curls

33 x 12
33 x 10
33 x 8
33 x 8
33 x 6

Preacher Concentration curls (single arm with dumbbell)

33 x 12
33 x 10
33 x 12
33 x 10
38 x 6
33 x 10

Hammer curls

38 x 8
38 x 8
38 x 6

Preacher ez bar curls

77 x 13
88 x 7
-

Flat bench Skull crushers (triceps hypertrophy movement)

77 x 13
77 x 12
110 x 10
110 x 8
-

5mins foam rolling legs/lower back.
MISS Cardio - 22mins (280 calories)

-

Notes

wasn't bad today and was surprised i hit way more reps than i set out to on my second working set for seated dumbbell press, along with an insane pump im my arms and shoulders, did allot of extra volume on the accessory exercises for fun. didn't go to crazy, felt a bit tired. yesterday took it out of me lol. went out for the day, trained late which i don't like doing, and there was a TON of people in there tonight.

also my back i don't know if its in my head, but seriously feels allot thicker, mostly in my lower lats the fullness of it is great all day. usually my back is flat if i didn't activate it during the first power session in the week enough, doms are still present.

Im making sure to get in a ton of HICA to, and some other gooides. using Amino IV as my bcca, and alphamine in the morning, and pre workout. pretty happy with how things are going so far. and feel great mirror wise, just need to be sure to get enough sleep while doing this much volume in a deficit.

update pic

also picked this up today :p

since when does erase pro come as a powder?!

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Day 11 - Friday, July 25 - Pull hyper (no bench work)

Morning weight - 76.7kg (169lbs)

So last night i got home a bit late, went to bed around 12. and my brother was being a ******* playing computer games all night long. woke me up at 3:30am. got 7 hours sleep total, still wasn't feeling great this morning. but had an alright session

Back + Cardio (Hypertrophy based) *15-6* - *(PR's in bold)*

Wide grip weighted pullups

Bw x 12
22 x 12
22 x 6

Bent over barbell rows

135 x 14
220 x 12
231 x 10
231 x 8
231 x 7
231 x 6

T-Bar Rows

176 x 10
187 x 10
198 x 6

Neutral grip lat pulldowns

187 x 10
187 x 7
187 x 6
187 x 7

One arm dumbbell rows

88 x 12
88 x 12
93 x 8
93 x 12/15
99 x 6 - *PR*
99 x 6 - *PR*

for some reason today i really went hard on these, don't do these often and picked up the 45kg db's to see how they felt, next week going to use them for my work sets, and go for the target reps 10-12 for this.

-
Foam rolling - 5-6mins,
followed by MISS Cardio - (450 Calories) on the elliptical
-

Notes

Nothing crazy today, honestly not sure how i managed to hit some of the sets i did, really surprised, felt kind of tired semi zoned out of it. not like the power workout earlier this week.

i was invited to a party tonight, but instead going to sleep early to kill legs first thing tomorrow morning.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Why have you added erase pro to your stack. Your natural right? Surely you'd only want erase pro if you are taking something which increases e2?

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Why have you added erase pro to your stack. Your natural right? Surely you'd only want erase pro if you are taking something which increases e2?
LOL bro its erase pro not a real AI. i have just added it to try, since PES just released it here. all it will do is speed up fat loss, alongside follidrone. yes im natty there's nothing increasing my e2 lel.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Popped 2 folli and im sweating.. Leg day :D be back soon.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Ahhhh i see. Im thinking of adding 1 pump of formeron to my stack for the same reason :)

smash legs bud

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Day 12 - Saturday, July 26 - Lower Hyper (Quads + Hams + Abs)

Morning weight - 168.2lbs (76.3kg)

Macros for today
P 240 C 400 F 35 - Refeed.

Second leg workout this week, CNS needed more rest so only kept it short and sweet. was quite eager to hit it though, felt good but same as last week kept volume lower and focused on TUT, more reps and hypertophy not going as hard.

Quads + Hams + Abs (*PR's In Bold*)

Barbell Squats - 3 sets/2 warm (12-6)

135 x 15 - warm
225 x 12 - warm
264 x 8
308 x 12
308 x 10

Hack Squats - 2 sets (12-8)

396 x 10
396 x 10

Lying leg curls - 2 sets (20-12)

110 x 13
110 x 10

Straight leg deadlifts - 2 sets / 1 warm (10-6 reps)

135 x 12 - warm
308 x 8
330 x 6

Dumbbell Lunges - 2 sets (15-10 reps)
*each side*

55 x 15
60 x 12

Hips Abductor Machine - 3 sets (30-15 reps)

141 x 26
141 x 24
141 x 15
-
Wind gate HIIT Cardio (10 rounds, 30/30) 30 mins. 5min cool off (200 calories)
-
Notes

Happy with it considering all the volume again this week. will reduce volume a bit next week and stick with the plan, so far things seem to be going well in the endurance factor and ability to maintain previous efforts on any given exercise no matter what it is.

All set for next week! some of the staples.

[video=youtube;gQfWwKLDRUY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQfWwKLDRUY&index=18&list=UUGXkgynD9YyoEIVyqpaUElw[/video]

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
yeah bro you're natty

brb having a 1000 dollar craze stash LOL

just joking with you , I miss that chit.
lmao its vanished allot during my cut lol. still got some for the rainy days :p

i have noticed though, with different batches of these tubs. some work better than others, i.e the ones with no shine to the label were nuts. and the shiny tubs i never felt much at all lol and would rather use a different pre. lucky meth dip.