FOLLIDRONE Before and After pictures.!!!!! - AnabolicMinds.com

FOLLIDRONE Before and After pictures.!!!!!

1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

FOLLIDRONE Before and After pictures.!!!!!

So by now everyone has read all the logs and reviews and we all know Follidrone is incredibly good and in most peoples eyes the best natural supplement ever to hit the market. Now, there were a few guys who had said they still dont believe it. They want pictures.
    I have before and afters of the trials guys and videos of their lifts etc but several of them are sponsored athletes and it would be a conflict of interest if I posted their pictures..
    At any rate.....Here is a 2 week....yes 2 weeks/ 14 days. Follidrone transformation. If you didnt believe because there was no picture evidence....its time to crack out the wallet to get your Follidrone.

Name:  6ekfex.png
Views: 619
Size:  410.1 KB
    Name:  2070nza.png
Views: 617
Size:  834.5 KB
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.

2. New Member

Reputation Reputation

Was the person in the picture on a calorie deficit or surplus?
  3. New Member

Can't really judge these with the different lighting
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  1? lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Drakee View Post
    Can't really judge these with the different lighting
    I have to agree, I'm not going to try and bash the supplement because regardless of the science behind it people love it and it's their choice but the lighting is seriously night and day.
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I agree w/ the above. Also, nice tramp stamp.. lol. Just messin..
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyp View Post
    I have to agree, I'm not going to try and bash the supplement because regardless of the science behind it people love it and it's their choice but the lighting is seriously night and day.
    This, and Im not trying to nitpick, but in the second pictures his shoulders are slightly forward more in the second picture.
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Lighting aside
    I see veins in his arms that are not visible in the first. Its not like they are hidden by the lights.
    Waist is smaller.
    Abs are ALOT more visible. Again its dark in the first but you would still see abs. In the first you dont.
    Also the back shot isnt very dark and you can see significant differences in detail.

Keep in mind this is 2 weeks.

Also remember all those before and afters you see in magazines and online ads are HIGHLY photoshopped.
    Some are both the same picture or taken the same day and then shopped.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Also remember all those before and afters you see in magazines and online ads are HIGHLY photoshopped.
    Not just that but people can manipulate their bodies to further pronounce differences such as flexing. Red herring aside, I think its reasonable to say that you will be held to a higher standard here where people tend to be more educated over the random unknowing bro who reads M&F.
  9. New Member

Just to clarify, has he been running the current version of Folli, or the one with absorption enhancers?
  10. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Lighting aside
    I see veins in his arms that are not visible in the first. Its not like they are hidden by the lights.
    Waist is smaller.
    Abs are ALOT more visible. Again its dark in the first but you would still see abs. In the first you dont.
    Also the back shot isnt very dark and you can see significant differences in detail.

Keep in mind this is 2 weeks.

The aesthetic body composiotion transformation (if any) you might distinguish in this individual in these pictures could easily be attained by employing a strict ketogenic diet and refeed in the same time frame.
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by NewAgeMayan View Post
    Just to clarify, has he been running the current version of Folli, or the one with absorption enhancers?
    There is no other version.

We are internally testing a few things but its not public and currently there is no plan to change anything.
    If we find out that certain things mske a huge difference we will make an alteration. For now or the near future nothing is changing.

So there is and always has only been 1 version.
    And i wouldnt expect another.
  12. New Member

Oh okay, I didnt mean to imply there were multiple versions as such. I just recall you saying some people were testing out product that included absorption enhancers, and was curious if this guy was one of those testers.
  13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

We are testing various things yes.

(-)-epicatechin seems poorly absorbed at low doses and up to a point raising the dose improves it.
    Unfortunately above a certain dose nothing else seems to happen. This is why taking more than 2 Follidrone doesnt really work better than 2.
    We used what we believe is the perfect dose.
    Above what is used in trials and studies.
    Above the dose required to improve absorption.

After many long hours of research I have come to the conclusion that there are steps that can be taken to change the way it is absorbed.
    Im not talking about just adding in whatever the popular absorption enhancement ingredient it.
    I mean there are things that are not commonly used for this but with the (-)-epicatechin they do very interesting things.

Like ....600+% increase in absorption.
    Im working on it but the ingredients need to be there in the right amounts.
    Also at BLR we vigorously test our products before we release them. This way when I make bold statements I can stand by them regardless of what people initially think.
    So...we are being thorough.
    If after we have run a ton of testing and bloodwork and had a dozen or so guys who have run long Follidrone cycles run it and compare we will make a decision.

If it works like I think it willl, Ill change things. No added cost to you guys. Ill eat the cost of the upgrade because you deserve the best possible product. This is more important to me than money.

I wont release a new version unless it dominates the old and as a result will then also dominate every clone on the market.

For now though Follidrone is the best natural anabolic Ive ever seen. Enjoy it
    If I can deliver a better version I will.
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

No sir. Just normal stuff.
    There are reasonable visible differences. These are the types of things I first notice when running cycles.
    A new muscle here, deeper more defined abs, new veins visible.
    Also remember this is only 2 weeks.
    Hes gained 3.5kg in 14 days. Not bad for a natty supp.

We are running a transformation challenge currently. All contestants are required to post before and after pics.
    8 weeks.

Winners receive
    2 Follidrone
    2 Formeron
    2 Viron

So we will have a bunch of before and after pictures

Maybe Ill get one of the trial guys to let me post no face pictures.
    Unfortunately you may recognize them from the body alone...this was the previous argument against it.

BLR Follidrone Transformation Challenge!!!!!*****
  15. Advanced Member

I just started my 2nd bottle of follidrone yesterday and am really pleased so far with the results. That being said, there should have to be some consistency in the transformation challenge photos. The ones on this thread are lousy. I don't think there's any real obvious progress in those photos. If someone took a preworkout photo, carb depleted, slouchy and in poor lighting, then took a few pump supps and an intra carb drink, worked out and then took the photo in good lighting, I think there would be similar progress in the photos. Not knocking the product at all because I can't say enough positive things about it, but those pics are really lame.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  176 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Subd for GAINZ BRUH!
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

There have definitely been some good points raised. I think I will wait and see what others take from it.
  18. New Member

I am sure that in a few months there will be pics from after taking 2, 3, 4, 5 months etc of Follidrone. I have just started with week 6 and bought 4 bottles myself, and I am not the only one who bought multiple bottles.
    I am curious about those pics and my own progress off course!
  19. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

Ill post some others later.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 54
    Last Post: 01-09-2005, 02:49 PM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-21-2004, 08:44 PM
  3. Before and after pics(2 cycles)
    By curt2go in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-16-2003, 02:27 PM
  4. will be posting before and after pics soon
    By hamper19 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6