BLR Quest to Greatness!

wolfpack893

wolfpack893

Awards
  • Established
Heard about the BLR 8 week transformation challenge and can't pass up the added motivation to get in better shape. Will be running BLR stack of follidrone, formeon, and viron for two months.
Follidrone: 2 pre workout or 1 AM 1 PM non workout days
Formeron: 3 pumps a day
Viron: 1 cap AM

About me: 22 years old, 6'1 185. Married, graduated college with chemistry degree, and starting pharmacy school this fall. School really stresses me out so I will enjoy my time this summer to focus on making some gainzzz haha. Just working as a pharmacy tech this summer. Regular on another forum, but heard about follidrone and started to lurk a lot more on this forum. Still skeptical about follidrone, but seeing everyone else and their results, I thought I might as well give it a try. Looking to add some size, but strength will be a bonus. Was running 5/3/1 for a while but will give kris gethins dtp a go since follidrone has been raved for its great endurance. Always been the tall skinny kid in school, and while i have put on some muscle i have put on a lot of fat too, so hopefully this BLR stack can help me with my goals. Will add pics for the start, and update as I see progess. THanks for following!
Previous 1RM:
Bench: 250
OHP: 170
Deadlift: 405
Squat:300

joh408

Awards
  • Established
In on this!

wolfpack893

wolfpack893

Awards
  • Established
did the chest/back workout last night and I was extremely exhausted by the end, so hopefully the folli will start to kick in. rep scheme was incline db bench 30,20,10,5,5 then 5,5,10,20,30 on db bench press. Muscles so fatigued at the last set of 30, i finished with 25lb db. felt so weak but I know I must leave my ego at the door.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Subbed, for spying on the competition! Lol

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In Man, Let the GAINZ BEGIN!

wolfpack893

wolfpack893

Awards
  • Established
Arm workout today
biceps cable curl: 40,30,20,10,10 superset with triceps cable extension with rope
EZ bar bicep curl:10,10,20,30,40 superset with skull crushers
arms more pumped then usual and about 3 hours after workout, could be folli starting to kick in but might be too soon to tell so we will see.
I will give weekly updates with weight change, workouts, and physical changes.

wolfpack893

wolfpack893

Awards
  • Established
anyone else notice little sparkly crystals on their skin while applying formeron? i look like that *** from twilight (i only know because I had to take my wife to all the movies lol)

wolfpack893

wolfpack893

Awards
  • Established
shoulder workout:
military press superset with upright rows 40, 30, 20, 15, 10
Arnold press superset with db shrugs 10,15,20,30,40
Felt very weak today near the end of the workout had to rep out 40 with 10 lb dbs which sucks in front of people at the gym but I hope it will pay off in the long run. Weekly update tomorrow

wolfpack893

wolfpack893

Awards
  • Established
doms getting really pronounced especially after shoulder/trap workout yesterday really sooooore today...
leg press superset with calf press 50,40,30,20,10,10,20,30,40,50

wolfpack893

wolfpack893

Awards
  • Established
Week 1 update:
Weight: 187 (+2)
Mirror: look a bit bigger in upper body and a tad more vascular in arms and forearms
Also libido is up (guess viron is working haha wife better watch!)
Still waiting on endurance increase but I know others have taken a while to respond to that aspect so looking forward to this new week!

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Week 1 update: Weight: 187 (+2) Mirror: look a bit bigger in upper body and a tad more vascular in arms and forearms Also libido is up (guess viron is working haha wife better watch!) Still waiting on endurance increase but I know others have taken a while to respond to that aspect so looking forward to this new week!
Your goal for this eight weeks is lean bulking, correct?

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Cool stuff, how's your meals treating ya?

wolfpack893

wolfpack893

Awards
  • Established
yeah i'm definitely not cutting haha already pretty small for my height so looking to bulk but still keep same bf% which formeron and folli have been shown to do with others at least.

wolfpack893

wolfpack893

Awards
  • Established
Cool stuff, how's your meals treating ya?
I feel like my appetite has increased, anyone else experience this? I've always had a hard time eating a lot, but with folli it seems like im hungry all the time which is good for me haha

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I feel like my appetite has increased, anyone else experience this? I've always had a hard time eating a lot, but with folli it seems like im hungry all the time which is good for me haha
Mine did but I am sure it was solely due to the amount of work I have been doing and the increased "need" to recover. Honestly I have just been feeding the beast as needed and been getting lucky in terms of meeting my daily goals.

wolfpack893

wolfpack893

Awards
  • Established
played basketball with my brother and some guys for my cardio today and I usually get exhausted after a while, but I felt like i could keep going and didn't get tired at all. I hope this continues into my workout tomorrow!

wolfpack893

wolfpack893

Awards
  • Established
incline db bench superset with bent over row 30,20,10,5,5 then db bench superset with cable pullbacks 5,5,10,20,30
Did not feel that tired compared to this same workout last week, and I also ended db bench set of 30 with 35lb db instead of 25lb db i used last week so I think folli is starting to work!

wolfpack893

wolfpack893

Awards
  • Established
supposed to do some cardio tonight, but wife really wanted to watch some netflix instead so we ended up starting a series called House of Cards with kevin spacey actually pretty good think we'll keep watching it.

joh408

Awards
  • Established
supposed to do some cardio tonight, but wife really wanted to watch some netflix instead so we ended up starting a series called House of Cards with kevin spacey actually pretty good think we'll keep watching it.
Great show man, keeps you hooked with each episodes ending. Glad folli is starting to show for you.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Kevin Spacy is insane

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Are you running Formeron without being on any gear. Do you feel shut down at all on 3 pumps a day? Little man downstairs still standing to attention?

wolfpack893

wolfpack893

Awards
  • Established
Are you running Formeron without being on any gear. Do you feel shut down at all on 3 pumps a day? Little man downstairs still standing to attention?
Yep, im all natty never run gear. Started at 2 pumps and now at 3 but not feeling shut down at all in fact increased libido but I've also been taking viron too so maybe thats been helping

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
I may try Formeron again at 1 pump a day or so, but gf is back in a week so not going to risk it.

Will probs do it when she goes back to university at the end of September

wolfpack893

wolfpack893

Awards
  • Established
had an incredible arm workout today, literally had one of the best pumps if not the best ever pump in my arms felt like they were gonna explode. think its safe to say that folli is starting to kick in!!!! and not fatigued much at all at the end felt like I could keep going.
bicep cable curl superset with cable overhead extension with rope: 40,30,20,10,10 then EZ bar curl superset with skullcrushers 10,10,20,30,40

wolfpack893

wolfpack893

Awards
  • Established
treadmill and basketball this morning, felt effortless like I could go forever. Saw the new purge movie tonight with my wife and if you liked the first one you'll love this movie!

wolfpack893

wolfpack893

Awards
  • Established
shoulder workout yesterday went great military press superset with upright rows 40,30,20,15,10 then arnold press superset with db shrugs 10,15,20,30,40. Shoulders and traps so pumped literally painful

wolfpack893

wolfpack893

Awards
  • Established
Week 2 update:
weight change: up 2lbs from last week to 189
workout: while I was slow to see effects first week, this week I have felt a great endurance boost in the gym, and felt like I could keep going on my sets and not really even as tired as I usually am when I leave the gym
Mirror: upper body looking bigger, arms showing more veins and even some veins in my shoulders when I workout which I haven't seen before.
Libido still doing great. Looking forward to week 3!

joh408

Awards
  • Established
High reps + Follidrone = amazing. When I do dropsets and end up doing 40-50+ reps I get a huge pump it's ridiculous

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Week 2 update: weight change: up 2lbs from last week to 189 workout: while I was slow to see effects first week, this week I have felt a great endurance boost in the gym, and felt like I could keep going on my sets and not really even as tired as I usually am when I leave the gym Mirror: upper body looking bigger, arms showing more veins and even some veins in my shoulders when I workout which I haven't seen before. Libido still doing great. Looking forward to week 3!
It peaks my interest as to just how much your vascular is improving compared to the start of this run, being that you are gaining weight.

wolfpack893

wolfpack893

Awards
  • Established
It peaks my interest as to just how much your vascular is improving compared to the start of this run, being that you are gaining weight.
I know its weird haha. I am running formeron so maybe it is drying me out but too soon to tell. I also think that because I'm experiencing such huge pumps it is helping bringing my veins out a bit more I think. Now its not much vascularity, but just enough for me to notice.
High reps + Follidrone = amazing. When I do dropsets and end up doing 40-50+ reps I get a huge pump it's ridiculous
totally man i've been doing dtp which has me doing like 50 and below reps for most bodyparts and I always get an insane pump!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You just wait, the pumps really don't seem to diminish over the run at all. The vascularity from start to now are ridiculous so get ready man! I was also dropping weight so maybe that was a factor for me. Very interested to see how far this takes ya.

wolfpack893

wolfpack893

Awards
  • Established
You just wait, the pumps really don't seem to diminish over the run at all. The vascularity from start to now are ridiculous so get ready man! I was also dropping weight so maybe that was a factor for me. Very interested to see how far this takes ya.
thanks bro! can't wait to get to week 8 and look back at the progress I hope I'll have made.

wolfpack893

wolfpack893

Awards
  • Established
last night got in gym at 5:30 and closes at 6 so kinda of a rushed workout but didnt want it to go to waste.
Leg press superset with calf press 50,40,30,20,10,10,20,30,40,50. Legs pretty pumped and endurance still good.

wolfpack893

wolfpack893

Awards
  • Established
long day at the pharmacy sucks standing for 9 straight hours but still did some work in the gym. Some abs, did some stairs, and shot some hoops.

wolfpack893

wolfpack893

Awards
  • Established
Workout tonight was insane, really pushed myself hard and was dripping with sweat.
incline db bench superset with bent row machine 30,20,10,55 then db bench superset with cable rows 5,5,10,20,30.
able to do more weight each week compared to the first week, and endurance still awesome

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Your libido still okay? Still doing 2 pumps of Formeron a day and remain being natty apart from formeron? I want to give it another shot, I'm just scared ill mess my libido up again :(

wolfpack893

wolfpack893

Awards
  • Established
Your libido still okay? Still doing 2 pumps of Formeron a day and remain being natty apart from formeron? I want to give it another shot, I'm just scared ill mess my libido up again :(
I know formeron is a prohormone but only in higher doses, which I don't think 3 pumps would be considered? So I wouldn't really count myself as not natty. And yes my libido is still great, im also taking viron as apart of my BLR stack so I think that is helping a lot, but I'm also 22 lol never had any issues with libido before.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Any over 2 is considered PH, as the conversion happens

1-2 is ai
3-4 is PH

wolfpack893

wolfpack893

Awards
  • Established
Any over 2 is considered PH, as the conversion happens

1-2 is ai
3-4 is PH
thanks for the clarification man. even at 3 pumps your not gonna see "PH" gains though, and I think that is why Brundel said it was cool for any of us to run folli with formeron for this contest.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
wolfpack893

wolfpack893

Awards
  • Established
ForumRunner_20140724_222131.png

Wife got me a suns out guns out tank top so I need to start working on getting some suns and guns haha

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the clarification man. even at 3 pumps your not gonna see "PH" gains though, and I think that is why Brundel said it was cool for any of us to run folli with formeron for this contest.
be careful with estrogen shut down that high dude.....youre natty so, I would expect anything over 2 to maybe slowly shut you down, itsn ot like youre offsetting it with gear

wolfpack893

wolfpack893

Awards
  • Established
be careful with estrogen shut down that high dude.....youre natty so, I would expect anything over 2 to maybe slowly shut you down, itsn ot like youre offsetting it with gear
you think I should bump it down to 2 pumps?

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
you think I should bump it down to 2 pumps?
Im not saying you should/shouldn't do anything. Just if you crush your estrogen, your going to feel really ****ty/depressed/no sex drive etc. if 2 is working for you then i personally would stay at 2. dont fix what isnt broken

wolfpack893

wolfpack893

Awards
  • Established
Preciate it man yeah I'll just go by how I'm feeling then and adjust

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 5
ZachH Supplements 6
Supplement Logs 100
Supplements 6
Supplements 5