Folliidrone shredding

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
What up yall?! So BLR is having an 8 week transformation challenge using follidrone as a supp! Here i come BLR!

Little about me:
Height: 5'11"
Weight: around 200lbs, in a couple of days i will get on the scale and get a definite starting weight!
Years training seriously 1 and a half! I Worked out in football for 4 years, but i didnt care what i ate! It was pretty much a 4 year long bulk! Lol. I was 280 back in high school. After graduating i took a year off from lifting(i wish i wouldnt have) and the. Started back working out in Feb 2013.

Training type: sort of do a modified PHAT program/upper-lower split.

Split:
Mon: upper power, LISS
Wed: Abs, calves, and LISS
Thurs:chest & back, LISS
Sat: shoulders, abs, calves, forearm, bis, and tris

I hit legs twice a week and I rotate my leg days on tuesday, friday, and sunday. I have one day off a week.

My plan is to drop around 10-15lbs throughout this eight weeks. So tune in and get ready for a show!

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Will upload starting noods tomorrow!!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hell yea bro!
Glad your getting the transformation log up.
Subbed in for the ride.
Kick some ass. The prize for the winner is pretty sweet!

Good luck my friend. I cant wait to see the before and after comparison if you reach your goals.

Im also super stoked your running a cut as Im very interested how good Follidrone can be with regards to fat loss when you push the diet really hard.

joh408

Awards
  • Established
Subbed! Interested to see how it goes for you. Hope your okay with second place haha

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Subbed! Interested to see how it goes for you. Hope your okay with second place haha
Long as you all know I'm winning its ok lol

Subd on my competition and best of luck in reaching your goal man

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in pimp

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol it has to be a picture of your body next to the paper.
The point is to verify you looked like XXX on the start date.

Is she getting ready to....spank the monkey?

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Lol it has to be a picture of your body next to the paper. The point is to verify you looked like XXX on the start date. Is she getting ready to....spank the monkey?
Haha, give me time load them dang it! ;)

That paper is in the background of some of my pics! Will that suffice?

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
And if anyone wants to critique my physique....go for it! I need to know what to work on!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thats perfect bro thanks!

Youve got decent shape dude. Good legs!

So whats the goal for this transformation aside from winning?
Cutting
Bulking
?

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Thats perfect bro thanks! Youve got decent shape dude. Good legs! So whats the goal for this transformation aside from winning? Cutting Bulking ?
Cutting!

Edit: id like to drop a minimum of 10lbs...hopefully around 15lbs though!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Want some help with the diet?
I can send you over a diet used by tons of guys I know for contest prep. Tailored of course.
Its was used to win an IFBB pro card.
Let me know.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man I need more pics lol, good stuff in here so far man!

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Want some help with the diet?
I can send you over a diet used by tons of guys I know for contest prep. Tailored of course.
Its was used to win an IFBB pro card.
Let me know.
id love to see it lol

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks man! Want to give any tips as far as my physique proportions go?
No great tips from me, just not experienced enough yet to comfortably pass judgement and be able to stand by it, but have you lost a bit of weight already this year?

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
No great tips from me, just not experienced enough yet to comfortably pass judgement and be able to stand by it, but have you lost a bit of weight already this year?
Yea, i used to be around 265-270!

wolfpack893

wolfpack893

Awards
  • Established
following this, glad to see others taking this challenge on too man

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea, i used to be around 265-270!
Thats awesome man, my only thing to add is just dont lose too much too fast. We know how long it takes stretch marks to lighten and fade away lls. Hell seldom do they fade hahahaha. Heck now I know I have some competition!

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Thats awesome man, my only thing to add is just dont lose too much too fast. We know how long it takes stretch marks to lighten and fade away lls. Hell seldom do they fade hahahaha. Heck now I know I have some competition!
Ah, yea i know! I was about 265 in feb 2013.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Day 2 of folli! Starting at 1 cap pre for a week then gonna bump it to 2 pre!

Today just done abs and then The elliptical for 20 mins!

Also i should note all the supps that i am taking!

Follidrone (of course)
CL orange triad+greens
Labrada Joint Juice
1.5g of fish oil daily
BPS adrenosurge(actually running a log for them atm)
BPS combustion
Green magnitude
Amino IV & AI sports Recover-pro
Also i have some F95, norcodrene, and alphamine that i might finish up this 8 weeks!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 2 of folli! Starting at 1 cap pre for a week then gonna bump it to 2 pre!

Today just done abs and then The elliptical for 20 mins!

Also i should note all the supps that i am taking!

Follidrone (of course)
CL orange triad+greens
Labrada Joint Juice
1.5g of fish oil daily
BPS adrenosurge(actually running a log for them atm)
BPS combustion
Green magnitude
Amino IV & AI sports Recover-pro
Also i have some F95, norcodrene, and alphamine that i might finish up this 8 weeks!

Hows the taste on that OT+Greens?

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Hows the taste on that OT+Greens?
Honestly not that bad, i mix it with my joint juice, so that takes the edge off it! I can drink some nasty crap though; i cant swallow pills so i uncap everything that is in capsule form!

It taste way better than the actual CL greens supp!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Honestly not that bad, i mix it with my joint juice, so that takes the edge off it! I can drink some nasty crap though; i cant swallow pills so i uncap everything that is in capsule form!

It taste way better than the actual CL greens supp!
OOhhhh Lawd help this poor soul lol, Your tongue has to hate you lol. Thanks on the info though, I wish it was offered duing the sale, I have enough of the pills to make it until Thanksgiving lol

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
OOhhhh Lawd help this poor soul lol, Your tongue has to hate you lol. Thanks on the info though, I wish it was offered duing the sale, I have enough of the pills to make it until Thanksgiving lol
The absolute worst thing ive ever uncapped is burn 24 and in second place PES ABE! Stuff like F95, ALCAR, agmatine, norcodrene, follidrone, PES AT2, erase, EP, and myosynergy doesn't have much of a taste at all! Alphamax was kind of bad, but not nearly as bad as burn 24! (That has berberine in it) :(

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The absolute worst thing ive ever uncapped is burn 24 and in second place PES ABE! Stuff like F95, ALCAR, agmatine, norcodrene, follidrone, PES AT2, erase, EP, and myosynergy doesn't have much of a taste at all! Alphamax was kind of bad, but not nearly as bad as burn 24! (That has berberine in it) :(
lol!!! Burn24 smells rough already, shocked you actually tasted it hahahahaha

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Leg day...oh how i love leg day! I honestly think that the endurance factor is already starting to kick in! Actually took 2 folli today for leg day so that may be the reason!

Preworkout:
1 sc green mag
2 folli
1sc alphamine
1 cap of BPS combustion

Intraworkout:
1sc amino IV
63g of CHO (powerade powder mixed with BCAAs)

Snatch-grip SLDL
x2 warmup
1x135x20
1x185x15
Seated leg curl
1x130x16
1x145x12
1x110x15(nice and slow and squeezing hard)
Lying leg curl
1x115x16
1x90xfail then partials
1 legged leg curl
1x5(descending reps each leg swap)

Leg press
14 45s X 20
16 45s X 18
18 45s X 16

Leg extension
3x145x20

Add machine
3x235x20
Abd machine
3x190x20

Usually do some lunges, but my metatarsal head on my big toe is killing me. Hopefully it gets better before next leg day! Also i usually only squat bi weekly, not every week! Hit some hamstring stretches and quad stretches then headed home! Post workout was 6.8oz of chicken, 1cup of regular cheerios and 1cup of almond milk!

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah boy. Keep it up because it should only get better and more painful in the morning.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh yea lol and you got a little turf toe going on?

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Oh yea lol and you got a little turf toe going on?
Not sure, it started just out of the blue the other day! Maybe it wont last to long. I think its just an overuse injury due to putting a lot of weight on the ball of my foot! I ran on the road about a week ago and that might have caused it!

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
DOMS....DOMS, and more DOMS! I can definitely tell that folli has started to kick in. I haven't had DOMS in my shoulders in a while! Yesterday was shoulders, biceps, and tris! Went for the pump the whole workout! A lot of reps! :) weight is down about 1 pound from the start of folli! Im gonna say my starting weight is 200 give or take a pound!

wolfpack893

wolfpack893

Awards
  • Established
DOMS....DOMS, and more DOMS! I can definitely tell that folli has started to kick in. I haven't had DOMS in my shoulders in a while! Yesterday was shoulders, biceps, and tris! Went for the pump the whole workout! A lot of reps! :) weight is down about 1 pound from the start of folli! Im gonna say my starting weight is 200 give or take a pound!
bro i just had the exact same thing. really bad doms in my shoulders and traps after shoulder/trap workout yesterday, just touching those areas hurts haha although I am going up in weight instead of down

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I actually bumped up my cals after having DOMs rolling after 2 days. It does the trick every so often for me and I'm still recomping away. Honestly loving it right now

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
I actually bumped up my cals after having DOMs rolling after 2 days. It does the trick every so often for me and I'm still recomping away. Honestly loving it right now
Refeed tomorrow, any suggestions?

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Refeed tomorrow, any suggestions?
Cinnamon Toast Crunch is my SHIZZZZ and Spaghetti like Gma makes it, not a damn wheat noodle in sight lol. Wont claim them to be stellar but they make me happy lol

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Today was upper heavy day! Also had my cheat/refeed meal postworkout! Had 8 cups of regular cheerios with about 2 cups of unsweetened almond milk and some Edy's slow churned german chocolate cake spectacular!

Pullups. x30 reps
Bent BB rows 2x135x15
Sup BB bent row. 2x185x 10
Ez curl attachment seated row. 2x140x10
Sup seated row. 2x160x10
Hammer str row 2x40x8 single arm
Lat pulldown closegrip 2x140x12
WG lat pulldown 2x100x12
Cable pullovers SS with DB pullovers 2x40x12

BB incline 1x135x20. 1x185x 12. 1x135x15
Cable flies(low to high) 2x15x10

3 sets of curl variations
4 sets of cable tri ext

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff man!!! How long were ya in the gym for? I might have gotten kicked out for all that

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn 8 cups of Cheerios? Lol. I'm a cereal lover but 8 lol. My fav at the moment is the Cinnamon protein Cheerios. It's slammin. I eat 2 cups almost every night lol. GDA before it though ha

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Damn 8 cups of Cheerios? Lol. I'm a cereal lover but 8 lol. My fav at the moment is the Cinnamon protein Cheerios. It's slammin. I eat 2 cups almost every night lol. GDA before it though ha
Yea, when i was weighing it i actually didnt even really eat 8, ate about 7. It was a little over 215g!

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hell yeah, I love the apple cinnamon and honey nut. I eat 3-4 cups a few nights a week. Something about Cheerios.