Nattys Adrenosurge log

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
First off i want to thank BPS for this opportunity to log Adrenosurge. This should work very well for me since im going to start cutting and stress levels can get pretty high toward the end of a cut. So sub in and watch fireworks happen!

Little about me:
Height: 5'11"
Years lifting seriously: 1 and half years, played high school football for 4 years and lifted and powerlifted for 4 years, but i didnt care what i ate. It was pretty much a 4 year long bulk! I was about 280lb back then(fat)! Haha

Im sitting at around 200 give or take a pound and plan to drop to about 180!

My training is as follows:

Mon: upper power
Wed: abs, calves, LISS
Thurs: chest & back, LISS
Sat: shoulders, arms, abs, calves

I work legs twice a week either on tues, fri, and sun. It rotates every week!

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
I'm in, just ordered some of this stuff, hope it works lol.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
In to see how this goes. :)

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
In as I'm about to log this with combustion

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
This is SauceMonkey, forgot my password and email so i had admin delete my old name and i made a new one with my real email.... resubbing to thread brudder in for the gains.

im logging adrenosurge also, but gotta start over lol

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
This is SauceMonkey, forgot my password and email so i had admin delete my old name and i made a new one with my real email.... resubbing to thread brudder in for the gains.

im logging adrenosurge also, but gotta start over lol
You will get back to where you were. :)

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Took my first dose of adrenosurge this morning! Cant wait for this to kick in!

Today is an off day, but might do some slight cardio. Just walking probably!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
don't know how you are dosing, but i have been taking a adrenosurge before bed and in less than a week i have noticed improved sleep. other dose is 1st thing in morning with my stims.
good luck!!!:cheers:

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
don't know how you are dosing, but i have been taking a adrenosurge before bed and in less than a week i have noticed improved sleep. other dose is 1st thing in morning with my stims. good luck!!!:cheers:
Yea, im gonna dose prebed and morning!

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
don't know how you are dosing, but i have been taking a adrenosurge before bed and in less than a week i have noticed improved sleep. other dose is 1st thing in morning with my stims.
good luck!!!:cheers:
Same here. My pre-bed dose, I believe, has made the most impact on my life.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In! I've been using AdrenoSurge once in the morning and once at night, and it is helping me with sleep and not being groggy in the afternoons. Great stuff!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Same here. My pre-bed dose, I believe, has made the most impact on my life.
i have been cutting back on my stim use, if i can get that under control it will have major impact...i have let stim use go unchecked for too long!!!

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
i have been cutting back on my stim use, if i can get that under control it will have major impact...i have let stim use go unchecked for too long!!!
But stims are so good!

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
So, i can honestly say that adrenosurge is doing something! Im taking morning and prebed. I have noticed that i dont get irritated as easily while taking adrenosurge, and also my sleep has improved. Overall im loving adrenosurge right now, and i think it is really gonna shine in a couple more weeks while i get deeper into my cut.

Got upper day today and will report back!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So, i can honestly say that adrenosurge is doing something! Im taking morning and prebed. I have noticed that i dont get irritated as easily while taking adrenosurge, and also my sleep has improved. Overall im loving adrenosurge right now, and i think it is really gonna shine in a couple more weeks while i get deeper into my cut.

Got upper day today and will report back!
i am anxious to see what weeks 3-4 will bring!!!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in. Really interested in this.

blondmuscle

blondmuscle

Banned
Awards
Just started this Saturday in conjunction with Dermacrine and Formabolic. I limited caffeine Saturday and Sunday and have cut it out completely today. Not gonna lie, I kinda feel like ****. Hoping this stuff helps me get through the withdrawals.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just started this Saturday in conjunction with Dermacrine and Formabolic. I limited caffeine Saturday and Sunday and have cut it out completely today. Not gonna lie, I kinda feel like ****. Hoping this stuff helps me get through the withdrawals.
i hope you will keep us updated on this!!!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome feedback so far :)

I feel quite a bit better as well, no mid-afternoon fog, my pre-workout feels like it is working as it is supposed to now and I'm noticing a bit better sleep as well.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Today was upper heavy day! Also had my cheat/refeed meal postworkout! Had 8 cups of regular cheerios with about 2 cups of unsweetened almond milk and some Edy's slow churned german chocolate cake spectacular!

Pullups. x30 reps
Bent BB rows 2x135x15
Sup BB bent row. 2x185x 10
Ez curl attachment seated row. 2x140x10
Sup seated row. 2x160x10
Hammer str row 2x40x8 single arm
Lat pulldown closegrip 2x140x12
WG lat pulldown 2x100x12
Cable pullovers SS with DB pullovers 2x40x12

BB incline 1x135x20. 1x185x 12. 1x135x15
Cable flies(low to high) 2x15x10

3 sets of curl variations
4 sets of cable tri ext

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That cheat/refeed sounds glorious :)

30 pullups! :eek:

blondmuscle

blondmuscle

Banned
Awards
i hope you will keep us updated on this!!!
So I think I feel like **** because Adrenosurge is keeping me up at night. I've been tossing and turning every night since I started taking if, so I'm just going to stick with the morning dose for now. This morning I caved and took two scoops of Alphamine and one cap of Adrenosurge. I feel pretty damn good now! I'm starting a log of this today. I'll post the link in here shortly.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
So I think I feel like **** because Adrenosurge is keeping me up at night. I've been tossing and turning every night since I started taking if, so I'm just going to stick with the morning dose for now. This morning I caved and took two scoops of Alphamine and one cap of Adrenosurge. I feel pretty damn good now! I'm starting a log of this today. I'll post the link in here shortly.
It helps me sleep better!

blondmuscle

blondmuscle

Banned
Awards
It helps me sleep better!
Lucky you! I guess I'm just ****ed up! I was sweating my ass off last night, kept waking up. Oh well, the morning dose doesn't affect me that way so I'll keep jamming on.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Lucky you! I guess I'm just ****ed up! I was sweating my ass off last night, kept waking up. Oh well, the morning dose doesn't affect me that way so I'll keep jamming on.
You just taking 1 morning dose or 2doses in the morning?

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Just one dose in the morning. Thought about taking the second dose with my Alphamine about 2 pm, which is six hours later. Thoughts?
Go for it! 6 hours should be far enough apart!

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Adrenosurge is still going strong for me! My cut is going well and adrenosurge is helping keep stress levels down!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just one dose in the morning. Thought about taking the second dose with my Alphamine about 2 pm, which is six hours later. Thoughts?

absolutely!!! most people have improved sleep with night time dose, but one size does not fit all!!!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Adrenosurge is still going strong for me! My cut is going well and adrenosurge is helping keep stress levels down!
That's great! I've been feeling that as well, it's helping me not sweat the small stuff :)

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Absolutely keep us posted. We want all feedback, positive and negative :)

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
hai gonna read your whole log now kbye :D

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Another restful night with adrenosurge! Upper day this afternoon! Will report post workout!

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
I think the sleep benefits are by far the best part of Adrenosurge.
I love the sleep but literally its amazing that my stim tolerance has decreased. Half a cup of black coffee and I'm good to go. Can't wait to see what a pre workout does in a week

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I love the sleep but literally its amazing that my stim tolerance has decreased. Half a cup of black coffee and I'm good to go. Can't wait to see what a pre workout does in a week
agreed x2!!!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm excited for you :)

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Todays workout: Upper day

20 pullups
BB bent over row 1x135x15-1x185x10
Seated supinated cable row 1x160x10
Rear delt row 1x100x15
Supinated lat pulldown 2x140x12
WG lat pulldown 2x100x12

Cable pullovers SS with Db pullovers(dont remember weight)

Hammer strength incline press 1x40x20
BB incline press 1x135x15-1x185x6
Cable flies 2x20x12

Then a couple sets of bis and tris. Also stretched a ton on my lats, biceps, chest, and tris!

Also done some rotator cuff work.

Then done eliptical for 10 mins, then hopped on the bike for another 10mins!

Will post progress pics up tomorrow! I have dropped around 3-4lbs in the past 2 weeks! So far so good! This cut is going pretty well!

Also to note if anyone cares my current macros are 318g of Pro, 194g of CHO, and 64.5g of fat!
And my cardio plan atm is 20mins of LISS 3 times a week!(MON, WED, and thursday). I only have actual Carb sources pre, intra, and post workout! The rest are just byproduct of the food i eat during the day! Any questions or suggestions, give it a whirl! Im really liking adrenosurge!

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
This week has been hectic, and i have adrenosurge to the rescue! Ive had turf toe for the past 3 weeks! It sucks, but it is finally started to get better!

Anyway this is the last week of adrenosurge and im pretty sad! I might buy another bottle to use while i finish cutting! Anyway legs today!

Leg extensions
1x130x15
1x130x15
1x160x12
1x100x25

SLDL
1x135x20
1x185x15
1x225x8

Lying leg curl
1x95x15
1x95x12
1x30x12 (single leg)

Seated leg curl
1x135x15
1x120x12
1x40x10 (single leg)

Leg press(dont remember weight)
1x20
1x25

Hip ADD
3x205x15

Hip ABD
2x170x15

I cant do any calf work because of my toe! And i dont want to do single leg calf work; that will cause a loss of symmetry! Stretched and then hit the door! Looking forward to tomorrow! Cheat meal time! :)

Will report back tomorrow!