First Epi Cycle

Page 1 of 8 123 ... Last
  1. First Epi Cycle


    Ok. So I am totally new to the PH world and I will be running my first Epistane cycle. Thanks to the extremely generous folks at Olympus Labs I have a bottle of EP1STANE and a bottle of AR1MACARE PRO here in front of me. Took my first dose of both about two hours ago with my first meal.

    The plan is to run this for 6 weeks followed by PCT.
    Going to run the Epi dosage as : 30/45/45/45/45/45
    Going to run the AR1MACARE PRO dosage as : 2/3/3/3/3/3

    I plan to purchase some Taurine in the near future to deal with the back pumps that I hear I will be experiencing down the road.
    My overall goal is more of a recomp thing .... retain if not gain a little muscle while cutting some of the fat I have gained while bulking up over the past 6 months.

    I will be posting each workout as I finish them. Currently doing the following split. Chest/Shoulders/Tri's - Back/Bi's - OFF - Legs/Abs - OFF - Repeat

    Age - 43
    Height - 6'5"
    Weight - 265

    I will post some before pictures tomorrow .....
    Tonight is Leg/Abs day ..... generally workout from 8:30-9:45 pm

    Thanks again Olympus Labs !!!!


  2. I'm in for the fun. What's your PCT look like?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Wolfy3d2000 View Post
    I'm in for the fun. What's your PCT look like?
    So far the plan is to run Tomoxifen citrate 'research chem' with SUP3R PCT from Olympus Labs along with whatever else I can find to get the test up and running again. Got 6 weeks to figure out the plan to perfection and I am a noobie so I welcome all the help that the more seasoned veterans here on AM can give me.

  4. If finances allow at the end of the cycle I would like to add a few other Oly Labs products to my PCT. STR3NGTH looks good and the OSTAR1NE also looks good to toss in with the PCT. I have also heard that DAA is a good low cost addition to PCT to get things pumping again.

  5. At this point my biggest concern is the potential lethargy that can occur during the cycle and what to do to combat that?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by TKC432 View Post
    So far the plan is to run Tomoxifen citrate 'research chem' with SUP3R PCT from Olympus Labs along with whatever else I can find to get the test up and running again. Got 6 weeks to figure out the plan to perfection and I am a noobie so I welcome all the help that the more seasoned veterans here on AM can give me.
    Honestly, I've never done any PHs but I've done a ton of research in prep for my first run (most likely next year). You really should have all your good for your PCT when you start your cycle just in case something happens (either to your body or something in life comes up) so you can jump on your PCT. I wouldn't wait until the end of your run to get your PCT dealt with.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Wolfy3d2000 View Post
    Honestly, I've never done any PHs but I've done a ton of research in prep for my first run (most likely next year). You really should have all your good for your PCT when you start your cycle just in case something happens (either to your body or something in life comes up) so you can jump on your PCT. I wouldn't wait until the end of your run to get your PCT dealt with.
    I agree with you on that .... The Tomoxifen is already ordered and should be here in a day or two .... that's the major one for PCT that I really want on hand in case of emergency. I will order the other items in about 3 weeks when finances allow it. Times are tough for me right now so I have to stagger my spending or not do it at all.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by TKC432 View Post
    I agree with you on that .... The Tomoxifen is already ordered and should be here in a day or two .... that's the major one for PCT that I really want on hand in case of emergency. I will order the other items in about 3 weeks when finances allow it. Times are tough for me right now so I have to stagger my spending or not do it at all.
    Right on man, glad the Tomoxifen is on the way. The SERM is the most important. You'd prlly be able to get away with just the SERM and the Sup3r PCT if it came down to it, from what I've read.

  9. This is the same cycle I plan on running so, I'm pretty excited to follow along.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Wolfy3d2000 View Post
    This is the same cycle I plan on running so, I'm pretty excited to follow along.
    Glad to have you on board for the ride

  11. Tamox/Super PCT should suffice if money is tight. If you can add Osta it may be beneficial but not necessary. I wouldn't worry about having Strength either unless the funds are there. DAA is cheap.

    To combat the lethargy and help the gains you could add tr3st and an on cycle AI. Extra eliminate could suffice but transform would be better.

    Probably a lesser expensive option to the trest is stano. AI probably not needed with it. By all accounts it's no where near as strong as trest.

  12. Question for you (or anyone with knowledge) what are you using for pre workout? I read a lot of log where people stay away from stims while on cycle, and I read some where they don't.

  13. All depends on if you have blood pressure issues.
    I run stims on cycle, but moderately.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Peppers View Post
    All depends on if you have blood pressure issues. I run stims on cycle, but moderately.
    Oh got ya. Haha that seems obvious now that I think about!

  15. I will likely continue to use a PWO while on cycle unless I experience any blood pressure issues. My girlfriend is a trained EMT and will monitor my blood pressure for me to be safe. As for taking something while on cycle to combat the lethargy ..... I wish I had the funds to add the TR3ST but then that would also go against the original intent of the Log for Olympus Labs. I am logging this as a first PH cycle and that is why they sent me Epi ..... generally considered the go-to PH for a first cycle. That being said .... if there is another, non-hormonal product out there that I could take while on cycle to combat the lethargy I would love to hear about it. I even considered a fat burner like Biotest HotRox or something similar to keep the energy levels up but that is not cheap either and could also adversely effect my blood pressure. From what I have learned online the potential for lethargy doesn't really show up until somewhere around the 4th week so I have some time to figure things out. Naturally, any more accurate information from the seasoned veterans here on AM is welcomed ....

  16. Ok Just took my second dose of both EP1STANE and AR1MACARE PRO. At 8pm I will take my PWO (currently using CONQU3R by Olympus Labs) and start my Leg/Abs workout at 8:30. I have about 4-5 doses of the PWO left in the tub and then I have to resort to using something else. This has been one of the best PWO's I have ever tried .... sad to see it go.

    I will post my first official 'Day -1' Epi log with workout stats later tonight.

    Thanks again Olympus Labs !!!

  17. DAY #1
    EP1STANE - 30mg
    AR1MACARE PRO - 2 caps

    Legs & Abs workout 8:30 - 9:45


    1. Db Goblet Sumo Squat
    3x15 75lb
    2. BB Front Squat
    3x6 165lb
    3x5 185lb
    1x3 195lb
    3. BB Calve Extension
    3x15 195lb
    2x10 225lb
    4. Quad Extension
    2x15 145lb
    3x12 150lb
    5. Db Side Bends (done 2 sets - rest -2 sets)
    4x12 60lb
    6. Ab Routine (consists of multiple sets of crunches, oblique crunches, leg lifts, V-ups)

    Good workout. Obviously not feeling anything from the Epi yet .... only first day. Day off tomorrow and then routine starts again with Chest/Shoulders/Tri's

    Thanks again Olympus Labs

  18. I should note that due to financial issues of late I had to do away with my gym membership and rely on the old home gym equipment I have. I have a nice Oly weight set and a decent bench. Unfortunately I had to sell my Squat cage a few years back due to divorce. I used to have a very nice home gym setup but it is what it is. I have been slowly rebuilding my home gym and filling in the blanks at the commercial gym. For the time being it will be workouts with only free weights at home. For chest/shoulders/back/arms ... not a problem with the oly lifts .... I am huge fan of deadlifts for back. Legs do suffer a little due to not being able to use a leg press or hit back squats .... I can manage lower weight front squats with my current setup so that's what I do. Make do with what you have .... if its heavy lift it.

  19. I'm in.
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.

  20. DAY #2
    EP1STANE - 30mg (took first dose about 2 hours ago)
    AR1MACARE PRO - 2 caps (took first cap with Epi dose 2 hours ago)

    Today is an OFF day so just resting and eating and enjoying hanging out with the family. Happy 4th of July !!!
    No noticeable effects from the Epi yet .... but not really expecting to feel anything this soon anyway.

  21. Wrong section
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  22. Quote Originally Posted by reps4jesus View Post
    Wrong section
    Sorry. I posted in the supplement log section because I AM logging this for Olympus Labs. What section would be more appropriate?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by TKC432 View Post

    Sorry. I posted in the supplement log section because I AM logging this for Olympus Labs. What section would be more appropriate?
    Cycle info I believe. But correct me if I'm wrong Olympus
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  24. Quote Originally Posted by TKC432 View Post

    Sorry. I posted in the supplement log section because I AM logging this for Olympus Labs. What section would be more appropriate?
    Cycle info I believe. Correct me if I'm wrong though
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  25. Yeah cycle info section for sure.
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    Yeah cycle info section for sure.
    Ok .... not exactly sure how to move it to the correct section. Is that something I do or the mods do?

  27. Quote Originally Posted by TKC432 View Post
    Ok .... not exactly sure how to move it to the correct section. Is that something I do or the mods do?
    I'll contact Admin and ask him to move it!
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    I'll contact Admin and ask him to move it!

    Thank you

  29. I have yesterdays info to post and will have todays to post as well .... do I wait for them to move this to the appropriate section or ?

  30. Quote Originally Posted by TKC432 View Post
    I have yesterdays info to post and will have todays to post as well .... do I wait for them to move this to the appropriate section or ?
    You can post it here now
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. First epi cycle... best time to take?
    By nerkle3000 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-15-2009, 04:42 PM
  2. First Epi Cycle
    By brian101883 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-10-2009, 02:46 PM
  3. first epi cycle; heres the list
    By ChrisDono in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-20-2008, 04:38 AM
  4. First epi cycle questions
    By conwict in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-26-2008, 09:58 AM
  5. My first epi cycle
    By Gicantor in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-12-2008, 04:56 PM
Log in
Log in