• Start date
Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was lucky enough to get a tub of this to try out. For a little back ground info im 4 weeks post show (took 5th as a LHW) AF entering PCT. My workouts are my lifeline to keep things running along bc they're intense AF. You may see some intra carb/pro banter from myself amongst others bc I think training intensity is key.

Since I'm in PCT, things just aren't the same if you know what I mean so I really need the extra push. I'm starting out this log at a raising weight of 197-200lbs and still lean (all abs are present) let's get this party started.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Didn't know you were on cycle lol

Subd

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
In...

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ahhhhhhh YEEUUUUHHHHH!!!!

CONQU3R your PCT bro!!!

OK I'm done lol :/

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I always like a good laugh.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well. Double update bc I see my workout from yesterday didn't post. I get **** service at work.

First was shoulders Wednesday and Back today

Smith Over head press (#25 plates total)
2x20
4x15
3x12
4x8
-drop set til failure back to 2

Rest of the workout was super sets

Machine Laterals
3x12
Rev Pec Dec
3x20

DB seated laterals
3x15
Bent over laterals
3x12

DB heavy side swings
3x20
Band Pull Aparts
3Xfailure

Destroyer set for rear delts
50x43
25x28
10x12 (full ROM 2 sec squeeze)

6 sets abs

BACK DAY

Single arm cable rows
4 working sets of 8

Hammer Machine low row
365x4x8
-explosive reps with 2 sec squeeze

DB Pullover
3x12

Heavy Pull down w stretch (pull down few inches above forehead)
240x3x8

Rack deads from Mid shin

Worked up to 3 sets of 3 with 405

I was sweating my ass off. First time I've done any type of deads for a long time. Grueling.

Pump and endurance has been great. As you can see, a lot of volume going on

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Went old school with legs yesterday. Heavy squats, leg extentions and leg curls. Worked up to 5 sets of 405x5 on squats. Gotta video that ish next time and am going to squat heavy this year. That's when I saw awesome legs growth in the past. Quad pump was painful, had to switch from lying leg girls to seated bc my quads actually hurt from the pressure.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will you discuss what you used? I'm curious as all get out

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If not I get it. Some ppl are open about it, don't sweat it
Ahhhh gotcha. No it's cool, I wasn't sure. Yeah man, i'll let you know what my "friend" doses for prep ;-) from 8 weeks out it went like so....

100mg EOD prop/tren ace/mast prop.
50mg Winny EOD (ramp'd to ED at 4 weeks)
40mg Anavar ED
Clenbuteral ramped up to 180mcg/day
-took Benadryl after 2 weeks each night
20mg Halotestin last 10days

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ahhhh gotcha. No it's cool, I wasn't sure. Yeah man, i'll let you know what my "friend" doses for prep ;-) from 8 weeks out it went like so.... 100mg EOD prop/tren ace/mast prop. 50mg Winny EOD (ramp'd to ED at 4 weeks) 40mg Anavar ED Clenbuteral ramped up to 180mcg/day -took Benadryl after 2 weeks each night 20mg Halotestin last 10days
Appreciate it DW.

I've been reading lately that Benadryl doesn't help down regulate at all. So, I haven't been using Benadryl (I just competed on the 28th) was at 120mcg for three weeks up to show day

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Appreciate it DW. I've been reading lately that Benadryl doesn't help down regulate at all. So, I haven't been using Benadryl (I just competed on the 28th) was at 120mcg for three weeks up to show day
Yeah well fukc it, makes me pass the fukc out so that's cool too lol. I would take 1 or 2 days off every once in a while too

No problem on the doses, mine were considers very "low" by many but I think I looked pretty awesome and better than a lot of guys using MUCH higher doses and they're not much, if any, bigger than me. I mean I placed 5th as a LHW and and only 4pts separated 2-5 & lost to a guy who just turned pro yesterday. With gear, more is not always better. Diet/training still dictate A LOT

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You gonna drop some photographs up in this?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yesterday's back workout. Stellar

1 arm Pull down (hard flex)
70x10
75x10
80x8
80x8

Bent over BB rows (underhand grip)
315x8
315x7
315x6
315x6
-drop set 225,135 each to failure

Supported T-Bar row w isotention
80x10
80x10
80x10

V-Bar pull down stretches (JM variation)
120x13
120x12
130x11

Straight arm rope pull down
-SuperSet
Face Pulls to mid chest
4 sets to failure

DB Shrugs (3sec squeeze & stretch)
4x85x10

Finished with 6 sets of abs. Need to video those BB rows bc I felt like a fukci boss. I don't know if I've ever rowed that much tbh

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Those numbers on the barbell rows are awesome. ...holy ****

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yesterday's back workout. Stellar

1 arm Pull down (hard flex)
70x10
75x10
80x8
80x8

Bent over BB rows (underhand grip)
315x8
315x7
315x6
315x6
-drop set 225,135 each to failure

Supported T-Bar row w isotention
80x10
80x10
80x10

V-Bar pull down stretches (JM variation)
120x13
120x12
130x11

Straight arm rope pull down
-SuperSet
Face Pulls to mid chest
4 sets to failure

DB Shrugs (3sec squeeze & stretch)
4x85x10

Finished with 6 sets of abs. Need to video those BB rows bc I felt like a fukci boss. I don't know if I've ever rowed that much tbh
Like. A. BAWSSS!!!!

I'd reinjure my back if I went that heavy on BB rows ya son of a....

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Training legs with my gf 2maro so if I do anything cool I'll get some shots
Nice, you got a GF who gets down in the gym?

My Fiancé has always been slimmer, naturally, and she is leaning towards getting in the gym. :)

God that sex is going to be amazing.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice, you got a GF who gets down in the gym? My Fiancé has always been slimmer, naturally, and she is leaning towards getting in the gym. :) God that sex is going to be amazing.
Lol. It's cool and sucks at the same time sometimes. Like today is a hybrid of what she needs/wants and what I need/want. She's 5'1 112lbs so leg pressing/hacks/squats are a task to load/unload etc so it'll be a lot of ISO movements to start off then we'll probably branch off so she can do girl butt stuff and I can squat.

Shoulder & arm days together is actually the best. She doesn't train chest really lol and back runs into similar weight problems as legs.

She primarily does crossfit stuff now and occasionally joins me for shoulders or legs

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Lol. It's cool and sucks at the same time sometimes. Like today is a hybrid of what she needs/wants and what I need/want. She's 5'1 112lbs so leg pressing/hacks/squats are a task to load/unload etc so it'll be a lot of ISO movements to start off then we'll probably branch off so she can do girl butt stuff and I can squat.

Shoulder & arm days together is actually the best. She doesn't train chest really lol and back runs into similar weight problems as legs.

She primarily does crossfit stuff now and occasionally joins me for shoulders or legs
Nice. Yah that would be a lot of loading and unloading.

Hey, CrossFit, yoga, pilates, bodybuilding, etc. If a girl is doing it, they always go up in my book.

My Fiancé has a big ole butt for her size and after she tones up some, damn idk how I won't get charged with rape (not srs) but will **** all the time lol

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In it! Always read that Halo @ 40mg was where it's at pre-contest to give that graininess fluoxy is famous for? I know as low as 10mg will have good effect on aggression, drive & strength, but thought bodybuilders needed higher amounts to see physical changes (aside from also needing to be contest lean, obv).

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Bro, crossfit is legit for chicks.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In it! Always read that Halo @ 40mg was where it's at pre-contest to give that graininess fluoxy is famous for? I know as low as 10mg will have good effect on aggression, drive & strength, but thought bodybuilders needed higher amounts to see physical changes (aside from also needing to be contest lean, obv).
I have a few theory's on why ppl think it's 40.....1 is they're not lean enough to see hardening effects from 20mg and 2 a lot of guys who use gear, use way too much.

No to sound arrogant but I've mentioned before I know & train with IFBB pros....they use 20mg. 40mg MAY be better but for the risk of liver problems (on top of other orals) I'm good with 20.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I have a few theory's on why ppl think it's 40.....1 is they're not lean enough to see hardening effects from 20mg and 2 a lot of guys who use gear, use way too much.

No to sound arrogant but I've mentioned before I know & train with IFBB pros....they use 20mg. 40mg MAY be better but for the risk of liver problems (on top of other orals) I'm good with 20.
I don't think I'll ever do a contest, but I enjoy seeing you all participate.

Do they not drug test?

Just curious.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh I didn't realize that. So people often cycle before and end on a competition? Ok. I see you. Get it brooooo!
Yes.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Veinage!

You looking at another show in the near future?

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nah, looking at taking an entire year off so I can Grow into a top 198lbs LHW and hit the circuit hard next year.
Awesome. I'm doing the same thing, not grow into LHW lol but into the top of MW.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nah, looking at taking an entire year off so I can Grow into a top 198lbs LHW and hit the circuit hard next year.
This is the greatest gameplan that nobody ever seems to want to take - how can you put on a real amount of size if you're always dieting & reverse dieting?? Get big, stay as lean as possible doing it, THEN campaign the new stageweight. Why compete & add 5lbs when you can use less drugs, eat more, & add 10lbs?

As someone who isn't a bodybuilder, I've always wondered why guys don't spend more time growing & less time competing. I think some have such a passion to compete that it inhibits their performance. Obv when you have sponsorships demanding you compete it's different, but I mean early on at average levels.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
And I suspected you'd say that about the fluoxy - in general, I think guys use more than they need....diminishing returns.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Took today off, feeling a little beat up and sleeps been off a little. Trained just biceps Friday and had a great workout. Got some compliments about looking full (I don't think people realized I had just got done training bc I trained in my dry-fit shirt I was working in)

To give an idea of sleep. I took 1 scoop, killed weights and passed out for 2hrs about 45min post workout....yeah that's when you know you're tired

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Took today off, feeling a little beat up and sleeps been off a little. Trained just biceps Friday and had a great workout. Got some compliments about looking full (I don't think people realized I had just got done training bc I trained in my dry-fit shirt I was working in)

To give an idea of sleep. I took 1 scoop, killed weights and passed out for 2hrs about 45min post workout....yeah that's when you know you're tired
That's talent right there lol! I took CONQU3R at 5 and couldn't sleep until like 2 am. Even with some benadryl. I was def tired the next day at the fire station.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That's talent right there lol! I took CONQU3R at 5 and couldn't sleep until like 2 am. Even with some benadryl. I was def tired the next day at the fire station.
Dang you lace it with meth or something??? I can easily sleep within 5 hours of taking it, prob less. Maybe I just have a high tolerance?

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dang you lace it with meth or something??? I can easily sleep within 5 hours of taking it, prob less. Maybe I just have a high tolerance?
It's the AMP bro. I get AMPED on that **** ;)

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hit chest yesterday. A tad sore today but workout volume was good.

Flat DB bench
40x8
60x8
80x8
90x8
100x8
110x8

Smith Decline Bench
-drop set of 20

Flat BB Bench
-2sec Pause on chest
3 sets 185x10

Cable Flys (Isotention)
3sets of 12
-Superset
Push Ups on D-Handle (stretch at bottom)
3 sets til failure
-30sec stretch at failure

6 sets of abs via v-ups and heavy rope crunches

Back is on the schedule today with a much needed rest day 2maro

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Smoked after my back workout. Finally started doing heavy deads...I'll ease my way back into these after not doing them in god knows how long.

1arm pull down and squeeze
6 sets of 8
-2sec stretch at the top of each rep

Underhand BB Rows
135x20
185x20
225x20
275x10
275x10
315x7

Dead lift from floor
135x6