DW Conqu3rs PCT!

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.3%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Nah, looking at taking an entire year off so I can Grow into a top 198lbs LHW and hit the circuit hard next year.
    Awesome. I'm doing the same thing, not grow into LHW lol but into the top of MW.
    Myokem Athlete
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.68%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Nah, looking at taking an entire year off so I can Grow into a top 198lbs LHW and hit the circuit hard next year.
    This is the greatest gameplan that nobody ever seems to want to take - how can you put on a real amount of size if you're always dieting & reverse dieting?? Get big, stay as lean as possible doing it, THEN campaign the new stageweight. Why compete & add 5lbs when you can use less drugs, eat more, & add 10lbs?

As someone who isn't a bodybuilder, I've always wondered why guys don't spend more time growing & less time competing. I think some have such a passion to compete that it inhibits their performance. Obv when you have sponsorships demanding you compete it's different, but I mean early on at average levels.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.68%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

And I suspected you'd say that about the fluoxy - in general, I think guys use more than they need....diminishing returns.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.94%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Took today off, feeling a little beat up and sleeps been off a little. Trained just biceps Friday and had a great workout. Got some compliments about looking full (I don't think people realized I had just got done training bc I trained in my dry-fit shirt I was working in)

To give an idea of sleep. I took 1 scoop, killed weights and passed out for 2hrs about 45min post workout....yeah that's when you know you're tired
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.95%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Took today off, feeling a little beat up and sleeps been off a little. Trained just biceps Friday and had a great workout. Got some compliments about looking full (I don't think people realized I had just got done training bc I trained in my dry-fit shirt I was working in)

To give an idea of sleep. I took 1 scoop, killed weights and passed out for 2hrs about 45min post workout....yeah that's when you know you're tired
    That's talent right there lol! I took CONQU3R at 5 and couldn't sleep until like 2 am. Even with some benadryl. I was def tired the next day at the fire station.
    Anabolic[Minds.com Site Rep
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
    accounts@olympus-labs.com
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.68%

Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    That's talent right there lol! I took CONQU3R at 5 and couldn't sleep until like 2 am. Even with some benadryl. I was def tired the next day at the fire station.
    Dang you lace it with meth or something??? I can easily sleep within 5 hours of taking it, prob less. Maybe I just have a high tolerance?
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.95%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Dang you lace it with meth or something??? I can easily sleep within 5 hours of taking it, prob less. Maybe I just have a high tolerance?
    It's the AMP bro. I get AMPED on that ****
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.68%

Lol truf
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.94%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Hit chest yesterday. A tad sore today but workout volume was good.

Flat DB bench
    40x8
    60x8
    80x8
    90x8
    100x8
    110x8

Smith Decline Bench
    -drop set of 20

Flat BB Bench
    -2sec Pause on chest
    3 sets 185x10

Cable Flys (Isotention)
    3sets of 12
    -Superset
    Push Ups on D-Handle (stretch at bottom)
    3 sets til failure
    -30sec stretch at failure

6 sets of abs via v-ups and heavy rope crunches

Back is on the schedule today with a much needed rest day 2maro
  10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.94%

Smoked after my back workout. Finally started doing heavy deads...I'll ease my way back into these after not doing them in god knows how long.

1arm pull down and squeeze
    6 sets of 8
    -2sec stretch at the top of each rep

Underhand BB Rows
    135x20
    185x20
    225x20
    275x10
    275x10
    315x7

Dead lift from floor
    135x6
    225x6
    275x6
    315x6
    365x5
    365x5
    365x5
    405x1
    -405 was with no wraps, just my belt and an over/under grip

T-Bar Row
    3x225x12

DB Pull over
    2x50x12

CG Row
    -flared lats
    2x140x20
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.94%

My tub is slowly running out, scrape the bottom today

Today was an off day and I'm beat up. Trained arms yesterday and workout was great after the typical Thursday with little sleep. Conqu3r is fukcin awesome and tastes great so I bought me 2 more tubs to smash with once I get back on.
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.9%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Today was an off day and I'm beat up. Trained arms yesterday and workout was great after the typical Thursday with little sleep. Conqu3r is fukcin awesome and tastes great so I bought me 2 more tubs to smash with once I get back on.
    That's where I'm at also on my tub I'm gonna have to buy a tub. The stuff is epic no doubt.
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.44%

Quote Originally Posted by reps4jesus View Post
    That's where I'm at also on my tub I'm gonna have to buy a tub. The stuff is epic no doubt.
    For sure! I love that ****.

Can't wait to get paid by the Army. Gonna get some goodies.
    Orbit Nutrition Representative!
    Follow Tagger On YouTube! - http://goo.gl/lAvXUX
    Tagger's G8 Log - http://goo.gl/KCMtZ6
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.94%

Got really hypo during my workout. Not real sure why, nothing has changed. Just no cheat meal last night. I have been slaking on calories though, works been busy so I can't eat as planned. Need more shakes! I benched today first in my workout, was A LOT stronger than I remember. Got a huge upper body pump too...then got hypo lol.

Flat BB Bench
    95x15
    135x15
    185x15
    225x15
    225x15
    225x15
    225x8 (5 sec negative & 2 sec pause on chest)

Slight incline Smith bench
    3x185x20
    -3/4 ******* and pause 2" above chest, explosive reps

Flat DB fly/press
    3x40x12
    -superset
    Incline BB bench
    3x135x10

Machine flys
    2x110x10

Seated DB Lateral Raise
    3x20x20

Over head machine press
    3x100x12
    -5 sec negatives

TRX Band rear delt raise
    3x10
    -use body weight resistance

6 set of calves
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  271 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.11%

Good log so far bro!
    It's easy, just lift heavy!
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.44%

Dem der some nice pause reps!
    Orbit Nutrition Representative!
    Follow Tagger On YouTube! - http://goo.gl/lAvXUX
    Tagger's G8 Log - http://goo.gl/KCMtZ6
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.68%

Need more FOOD!
    Fixed.

How much Conqu3r you taking/serving? I've been sticking to 1 scoop & I have a lot left. But I've been training an average of 4 days/wk only too...
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  18. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.94%

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Fixed. How much Conqu3r you taking/serving? I've been sticking to 1 scoop & I have a lot left. But I've been training an average of 4 days/wk only too...
    Haha. I'm about to hit the mega-bulk switch here soon. Slow time at work so funds need to be conserved but then it's 1lb beef/1lb chicken/1lb turkey a day with some egg whites and shakes mixed in

I typically train 5-6 days/week depending on recovery. I'll probably be out by Saturday....well out if this tub

I'll probably take a small stim break between tubs.
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.68%

Sounds like you're gonna be having some fun soon! I'm really digging this stuff; I'd buy it for sure. I will, too, once I get through some stuff I've got lying around.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.95%

I knew you'd approve my man! Be on the lookout, there is going to be a massive sale on OL products at NP. After running such a great log the least I can do is help you save some cash

Keep up the hard work man, a pound of each meat a day sounds like work to get through. Get after them gains!
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
  21. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.94%

Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    I knew you'd approve my man! Be on the lookout, there is going to be a massive sale on OL products at NP. After running such a great log the least I can do is help you save some cash Keep up the hard work man, a pound of each meat a day sounds like work to get through. Get after them gains!
    Conqu3r plus 50mg anadrol or 20mg dianabol preworkout. Pumps have to be insane, probably big enough to get away with NOT using synthol to get the benefits of FST-7 training lol
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.8%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Conqu3r plus 50mg anadrol or 20mg dianabol preworkout. Pumps have to be insane, probably big enough to get away with NOT using synthol to get the benefits of FST-7 training lol
    Lol....that does sound like a pumpfest
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  23. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.94%

Good off day yesterday. Feel good today, woke up at 8am feeling good, no alarm clock.

I'm gonna throw a little wrench into today's pre. I'm going to add 20gr carbs via waxy maize with 5gr leucine and 200mg R-ALA. Just want to see pump and performance

Pre workout "meal" will be about 2hr before instead of the usual 45 and this meal will be chicken & rice VS. Cream of rice & whey.

Mostly bc I've been getting sick feeling during legs and a rock in my stomach during and hard to drink my intra and finish my workout.
  24. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.94%

Final Review

Well sad to say my tub is long gone....but not really because I bought 2 more lol. However I'm taking a 4 week stim break and moving to DC training so the best part of Conqu3r (the pumps) are short lived)

Flavor: Outstanding!
    -I had watermelon and it's the bet flavored watermelon I've had to date. Even girls like it! They'd smell it at work and ask for a sip and all said it was good and a few didn't know it was a preworkout.

Mixability: outstanding
    -I usually mixed it with 8-10oz water in my water bottle, 5 shakes or so and we were good to go. Sometimes there was a little foam but quickly subsided.

Energy: Great
    -just once scoop gave some awesome energy and I never had try me finishing my workouts.

Jitters: I had some
    -if I took it too far away from my pre workout meal I got a little shaky. I would definetly suggest new users or stim sensitive persons to use 1/2 scoop

Pump: Outstanding
    -you guys saw the pic....that was after a few natty. It couldn't keep my full and pump'd all day but around training it was great and would stick around for a few hours later which is nice.

Overall I highly suggest this product for an all in one pre workout. The fact you only need 1 scoop is awesome and has legit dosing of everything. Adding some potassium nitrate this would be a grand slam. Even if you don't, it's an outstanding product. I'm grateful for the opportunity and will be using Olympus Labs products in the future and will log them as part of my off season thread and in their sup log forum. Look forward to being a top notch LightHeavy Weight next year!
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.8%

Final Review

Well sad to say my tub is long gone....but not really because I bought 2 more lol. However I'm taking a 4 week stim break and moving to DC training so the best part of Conqu3r (the pumps) are short lived)

Flavor: Outstanding!
    -I had watermelon and it's the bet flavored watermelon I've had to date. Even girls like it! They'd smell it at work and ask for a sip and all said it was good and a few didn't know it was a preworkout.

Mixability: outstanding
    -I usually mixed it with 8-10oz water in my water bottle, 5 shakes or so and we were good to go. Sometimes there was a little foam but quickly subsided.

Energy: Great
    -just once scoop gave some awesome energy and I never had try me finishing my workouts.

Jitters: I had some
    -if I took it too far away from my pre workout meal I got a little shaky. I would definetly suggest new users or stim sensitive persons to use 1/2 scoop

Pump: Outstanding
    -you guys saw the pic....that was after a few natty. It couldn't keep my full and pump'd all day but around training it was great and would stick around for a few hours later which is nice.

Overall I highly suggest this product for an all in one pre workout. The fact you only need 1 scoop is awesome and has legit dosing of everything. Adding some potassium nitrate this would be a grand slam. Even if you don't, it's an outstanding product. I'm grateful for the opportunity and will be using Olympus Labs products in the future and will log them as part of my off season thread and in their sup log forum. Look forward to being a top notch LightHeavy Weight next year!
    Thanks for this awesome log and review!!!

Will be following your journey to the light heavy weights
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.68%

Excellent review, hoss!
    Orbit Nutrition Rep

Similar Forum Threads

1. 1-test cyp PCT
    By dingling in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-13-2003, 06:10 PM
  2. Coming Off: Need opinions on PCT
    By Old Guy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-07-2003, 05:29 PM