test factor for the older guys
- 07-18-2014, 05:58 PM
I'm unsure how much additional fish oil will truly help with the pain. Best of luck with figuring out the right combo to kill the pain and have a great weekend!
- 07-18-2014, 06:08 PM
- 07-18-2014, 06:19 PM
Watching the rehab. I need to get my right one checked. Been a issue for yearsHere is my loghttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216779-bigguy-vs-wilpit.htmlhttp://supplementreviews.com/users/mhseaver670/reviews
07-20-2014, 10:55 AM
I started back on test yesterday. U want to see if wil aid in tbe heali g process. Definitely be v a feather in the hat if it does.heres a shot of my bicep.
07-21-2014, 07:58 PM
I would suggest waiting on the Test Factor until you are back in the gym. Its effects on your training will be far more noticeable than any potential impact it would have on healing injuries.
07-22-2014, 09:55 AM
07-23-2014, 01:22 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By jmoney02 in forum 35 and OlderReplies: 5Last Post: 07-10-2009, 11:59 AM
- By jjohn in forum SupplementsReplies: 21Last Post: 07-25-2008, 08:16 AM
- By critter in forum NutraplanetReplies: 2Last Post: 02-06-2006, 01:37 PM
- By 30th T/A in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 02-14-2005, 12:01 AM
- By Lifeguard in forum Weight LossReplies: 6Last Post: 01-08-2003, 05:36 PM