R1 logs MN Test Factor

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Huge thank you to MN for allowing me to log 2 full bottles of Test Factor. I have never used this product before, but most of you know that I have used most other test boosters out there. IMO, most of them are hyped up too much and therefor let people down in terms of results. Test Factor has a solid ingredient profile so I am excited to use it.

Right now, I am taking Dermacrine + 1-Andro. I have about a week or two left on the stack then I will be using Test Factor as my PCT. I will go ahead and start the log so we all can see my weight, strength...etc

I am currently lean bulking. I am coming off a cut where I lost 16 pounds and got down to 165 area (super small for me). I have a hard time gaining as it is, so I was pretty ticked about that number. No shirt on, I looked great but every shirt just swallowed me alive. Looking to add mass now.

My diet is full of lean meats, greens, solid source of carbs (potato, oatmeal...etc), 5-6 meals a day with usually 1 cheat meal in the day somewhere. My training as of right now is A,B,A,B but that may change by the time I start Test Factor.

Thanks for following and feel free to ask any questions

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed, thanks for getting this log up so quickly. Let me know if you have any questions whatsoever along the way. Really stoked for these logs and to hear all of the feedback.

Since the ActeoFit has a strong GDA effect, take 2 caps AM and 2 caps PM both with, or 15 min prior, to carbohydrate containing meals.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed, thanks for getting this log up so quickly. Let me know if you have any questions whatsoever along the way. Really stoked for these logs and to hear all of the feedback.

Since the ActeoFit has a strong GDA effect, take 2 caps AM and 2 caps PM both with, or 15 min prior, to carbohydrate containing meals.
awesome man, thanks!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I may start this sooner than planned lol

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
7/3

I will start logging numbers and stuff monday, that is when i will start TF.

I plan on dosing it 2 caps AM and 2 caps PM (around 5 ish). I will not be taking any other supplements along with it. Not even pre workout. Just protein.

Dermacrine and 1-andro is going really well! Glad i still have some left!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
R1Ballllllllinnnnnn!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
man, 1 scoop of stimaholic is my sweet spot! i still have energy and its been 7 hours lol
1 scoop sounds about right. I'm still borderline 3/4 to 1 scoop. Sweat like crazy!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont really sweat off of it at all. Just a nice full energy

Tomorrow I start TF! Going to be doing legs and shoulders tomorrow and will weigh in in the AM

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking forward to hearing how your first day goes, many are noticing the glycogen loading/gda type effects such as an increase in vascularity, fullness and pumps within the first couple days!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking forward to hearing how your first day goes, many are noticing the glycogen loading/gda type effects such as an increase in vascularity, fullness and pumps within the first couple days!
I will pay attention to that and see what i experience. I am taking 2 caps with breakfast and 2 caps with dinner (carbs both meals). Nothing to note for today. Didnt go to the gym because my body is still sore from the weekend and my mind needed a rest. Blasting it tomorrow though!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will pay attention to that and see what i experience. I am taking 2 caps with breakfast and 2 caps with dinner (carbs both meals). Nothing to note for today. Didnt go to the gym because my body is still sore from the weekend and my mind needed a rest. Blasting it tomorrow though!
Always important to listen to your physical and mental fatigue, rather than fight it. Ive had to take a few unplanned days off of the gym in the past month myself.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 2 on TF

Endurance in the gym was great. Did chest today

BB incline - 4 sets

BB bench - 4 sets

Machine incline - 3 sets

Machine flat press - 3 sets

Flys - 1 set slow and deep

Felt great!!! I've been doing upper/lower for a while so it felt awesome to get back into my normal routine. I can already tell my chest is gonna be shot! Endurance was great. Nothing to note yet. Still early!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good workout, my chest days usually look remarkably similar to that. My chest is still fried from Monday, hurts to the touch... always a good indicator of a productive workout!!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good workout, my chest days usually look remarkably similar to that. My chest is still fried from Monday, hurts to the touch... always a good indicator of a productive workout!!
Yeah that's how mine is today. Taking off today but tomorrow through Saturday I will b at the gym. I love doing higher volume training

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
7/9

For this log, this is how i am going to format it:

I will list the workout I did but without numbers. I hate wasting time in the gym. I dont talk to anyone, i just stay in my zone and lift. If i notice that Im doing more than I usually do, I remember that and log it on here after.

I will also post a weekly review of what I am feeling/seeing. Everything I say doesnt mean it is from TF or it is not from TF, just stating how I feel, what i am seeing while using this supplement. I think that is the best way to do an honest log.

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
7/9

I will list the workout I did but without numbers. I hate wasting time in the gym. I dont talk to anyone, i just stay in my zone and lift. If i notice that Im doing more than I usually do, I remember that and log it on here after.

I will also post a weekly review of what I am feeling/seeing. Everything I say doesnt mean it is from TF or it is not from TF, just stating how I feel, what i am seeing while using this supplement. I think that is the best way to do an honest log.

yup im in!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
7/9

Sweet, sounds like a plan.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
7/10

will weigh in tomorrow. completely forgot about that.

Today i hit back and had a great session

Deadlifts - 3 working sets + warmup

Bent over T bar row - 4 sets

Seated V bar row - 3 sets

Lat Pulldown - 3 sets

Wide Grip Pull up SS with close grip pull up - 2 sets both to failure

I am starting to go to failure on every last set of the exercise. I really like it. Sometimes I will drop set it if I dont reach the rep i want. Endurance has been great in the gym. Libido is normal still. no increase in acne, hair...etc.

I am expecting this to kick in around week 2 -3 as most T boosters do. I am so thankful for 2 bottles so it can be run around 50 days or so (i forget my calculations). 1 bottle isnt enough to determine if a product works for you or not IMO.

body comp is still changing from the dermacrine (still on Derm, off of 1-andro). Love me some dermacrine! Getting leaner but dont feel smaller.

Again, I will weigh in tomorrow (Friday). I will be doing either legs or arms. Sometimes my biceps get sore from back day so if they are, I will do legs Friday and Arms saturday.

Leg workout will include straight leg deads, squats, hacksquat machine, leg press, raises and hammy curls.
Arm workout will be whatever I feel like doing as long as it is high volume. i love SS and DS on arms.

question: Do any of you hit calves every workout day? I have seen some people do it. The theory is that our legs are used so much and need alot of stimulus to grow so if you train them every workout day (4-6 sets) they will respond better...I havent tried it but i think i may after this week.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm big on hitting calves 3x a week as they can handle more volume & frequency since they are used to daily work, I think hitting them hard daily would be overkill for most though.

Yes sir, we made sure to send out two bottles as changes to testosterone levels don't happen immediately.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Friday - 7/11

Almost a week on the stack so I will go ahead and give my weekly grade. First, here is what I did on Friday

Biceps

EZ Bar curl (wide grip) - 1 warmup, 3 working sets

Preacher Curl - 3 sets

Incline DB curl - 3 sets

Triceps

Weighted Dips - 1 warmup, 3 working sets

Overhead press - 3 sets

Rope Extensions - 2 sets (all drop sets - 10 reps drop, 8 reps drop, 6 reps drop for 2 total sets)

So the past few days I have been waking up in the morning with morning wood. This hasnt happened to me in quite some time. Def a good sign that maybe it is kicking in sooner than expected. Even at the age of 24, I am surprised that I am seeing libido increase so early. My libido is normally high as it is because of my age. Now it is in overdrive mode.

Libido - 10/10

Vascularity - N/A (no change)

Physique - N/A (nothing I can see yet)

Strength - N/A (no change)

Endurance - 8/10

Appetite - N/A (no change)

Aggression - N/A (no change)

Overall, I am feeling good. My mood is like im a bipolar female because my girlfriend and I broke up after being together for 6 years but you know what they say... "breakups make bodybuilders" and im stickin to that. Ive been in the gym longer, playing my guitar as often as i can in my music room and staying busy to get my mind off. Been grilling every weekend with my friends.

Im going to hit legs today. Will update tonight or tomorrow on that workout.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Saturday 7/12

Holy crap.... woke up this morning (sunday) and my legs are freakin shot.

Squats - 4 sets

Front squats - 3 sets

Leg press - 3 sets

Straight leg dead - 4 sets

Hammy curl - 3 sets

Calve raises - total of 100 reps. Did 20 reps at a time

Then ran my dog on my bike for 2 miles.

I've been noticing a lot more vivid dreams ever since I've been on TF. At least 1 a night

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
Did you have an increase appetite? Btw that leg workout is a killer.

braskibra

braskibra

Awards

I have not noticed that but in general the x factor and test factor stack combined is treating me very well right now

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No not really. If it has, maybe slight but nothing like anabeta or anything.

Btw, 2 ppl today said that I look thicker. Always a confidence booster!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry to hear about the breakup brother, but it sounds like all else is going well. Keep your head up and keep cranking out the positive vibes and hardcore workouts!! :)

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have not noticed that but in general the x factor and test factor stack combined is treating me very well right now
Speaking of X-Factor :)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
7/15

Legs are still SHOT from Saturday's leg workout (and its tuesday). Ive been stretching and drinking a ton of water and its helping a bit but man, that workout was killer. Took monday off because my body was shot. Today I am going to do chest. TF has me feeling pretty darn good. Libido is high but limited amount of acne which is great. I feel i am getting larger. Others have noticed it as well.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Increases in libido and muscle growth, all you can ask for with a test booster! Glad to see all is going quite well.

My legs are shot from my leg days this weekend as well. I do quads Sat and hammys Sunday. Keeps me sore for a good 3-4 days.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Increases in libido and muscle growth, all you can ask for with a test booster! Glad to see all is going quite well.

My legs are shot from my leg days this weekend as well. I do quads Sat and hammys Sunday. Keeps me sore for a good 3-4 days.
My quads recovered fairly quick, but my calves hurt so bad 100 sets of drops are killer man

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My quads recovered fairly quick, but my calves hurt so bad 100 sets of drops are killer man
I can only hope you mean 100 rep sets.. 100 sets would keep you sore for a week!! :p

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
a bit late but im in! thought I subbed but turns out I didn't.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
a bit late but im in! thought I subbed but turns out I didn't.
No problem man glad to have you! I am really enjoying this stack.

I have stopped dermacrine and have added macapro and adrenosurge. I am loving TF right now.

Monday

Bench - 4 sets 10,6,4,2

Incline db - 10,8,6

Machine press - 12,10,8

Machine incline - 12,10,8

Solid chest workout. Next time I will start with DB flat. Chest is sore today (Wednesday). Should feel fine by tomorrow. Hitting back tomorrow. Gonna do all machine work for back and will also hit traps. Gonna do my weekly review over the weekend.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking forward to your weekly review.

I'm still sore from my chest day on Monday... gotta love the DOMS, for me they've always been a really good indicator of hypertrophy.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No problem man glad to have you! I am really enjoying this stack.

I have stopped dermacrine and have added macapro and adrenosurge. I am loving TF right now.

Monday

Bench - 4 sets 10,6,4,2

Incline db - 10,8,6

Machine press - 12,10,8

Machine incline - 12,10,8

Solid chest workout. Next time I will start with DB flat. Chest is sore today (Wednesday). Should feel fine by tomorrow. Hitting back tomorrow. Gonna do all machine work for back and will also hit traps. Gonna do my weekly review over the weekend.
looking good R1, glad to hear you are liking test factor...i have 6 each of test factor/peak beta on stand by.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
looking good R1, glad to hear you are liking test factor...i have 6 each of test factor/peak beta on stand by.
NICE, thanks for your support man that's a sizable order!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Honestly, I think you will like it. U know that when I log stuff, if the product is bunk I will flat out say it. That's one thing I don't like about some other loggers. Every log I see almost is a positive review.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
7/17

Back

Lat Pulldown - 4 sets

T Bar row - 3 sets

DB pullover - 3 sets

Rope Pull (for upper back) - 3 sets

Woke up this morning very sore in my traps and inner back. Even my neck is sore. Will post the weekly review shortly.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly, I think you will like it. U know that when I log stuff, if the product is bunk I will flat out say it. That's one thing I don't like about some other loggers. Every log I see almost is a positive review.
X2, less than honest feedback doesnt help anybody!

Have a great weekend brother.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
plus i figure anything put out by bill has got to be decent.