Molecular Nutrition-Test Factor Advanced log (sponsored)

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
Sup AM,

My name is braski and I was fortunate enough to get selected to run MN's new booster, Test Factor.
I have heard legendary things about WL's products and this is honestly my first run at any of his products, although coincidentally I bought X factor just prior to being selected for this log.

I am going to keep things detailed but short as to not make the readers eyes hurt:

Cliffs:
27 yo Lifting for 10 plus years
Mild experience with test boosters (few here and there) mild to moderate success
Training methodology: block periodisation
Background: A couple degrees and a CSCS
Ancillary Supplements: Creatine (been using for A long time +5 years), protein (hexopro or betancourt big blend) pre/intra/post plus mornings, intraworkout carbs (either piece of fruit or HCBD), X-Factor

Test-factor: 2 servings per day 2 caps each serving, one upon waking, one preworkout
X-factor: 4 servings spread throughout day although really busy schedule may limit to 2 upon waking 2 preworkout

length of log: 50 days

Goals: Clean bulk/recomp Plus 2 pounds would be attainable

Techniques to be used: overreaching, blood flow restricted training, plyometrics, medicine balls, resistance bands, and all sorts of various things. When they come up I will explain them.

Current: Power Phase: training emphasis, maximal speed of movement Power=force x speed Intensity: 30-50% 1rm Strength training:1-2 times per week Sprint work will be incorporated roughly 3x per week

Lets go!!!!!

Molecular_Nutrition_Test_Factor_Advanced.jpg

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
in, I tried speed training once and did not like it personally. The weight feels too light lol. I am dosing this 2 when waking up and 2 pre bed

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
Mmm depends what your training for, not ideal for bodybuilding goals, more performance based measurables

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In to see the adventure

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed, thanks for getting this log up so quickly. Let me know if you have any questions whatsoever along the way. Really stoked for these logs and to hear all of the feedback.

Since the ActeoFit has a strong GDA effect, take 2 caps AM and 2 caps PM both with, or 15 min prior, to carbohydrate containing meals.

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
First two servings down, will post up leg workout power phase tomorrow

First Impression:

Took morning serving forgetting about GDI effects, noticed I felt fuller all around (muscular) . So far so good

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
2 servings waking up
2 servings prior to bed

First Workout:

Legs:
Speed squat with resistance bands:
5 sets of 5 with a rest pause on a box working on starting strength (135 plus 2 resistance bands on each side totaling 4)
5 sets of 5 touch and go working on explosive strength

Power cleans working with 50-60% RM
5 sets of 5 reps with complete stand still between reps working on starting strength

Nordic Leg curls
5 sets x 8 reps working on eccentric hamstring strength

Quick workout as it was late night , feeling good

another week and a half of power workouts

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I love band work personally, it grew on me immediately

Powercleans are brutal, keep it up!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Whether for building lockout strength or for maximizing contractions/hypertrophy based use, bands kick some major ass!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First two servings down, will post up leg workout power phase tomorrow

First Impression:

Took morning serving forgetting about GDI effects, noticed I felt fuller all around (muscular) . So far so good
Great to hear, ActeoFit is a really potent GDA. I'm trying to get us to come out with a GDA product using it at some point down the line. That category is becoming more and more popular, for good reason!

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
Great to hear, ActeoFit is a really potent GDA. I'm trying to get us to come out with a GDA product using it at some point down the line. That category is becoming more and more popular, for good reason!

That would be awesome for INTRA and POST workout carbs!

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
Whether for building lockout strength or for maximizing contractions/hypertrophy based use, bands kick some major ass!

Yeah I am using it right now to allow for increased velocity of movement aka preventing my feet from flying off the ground with speed squats, chains are more badA but resistance bands are slightly more effective according to research

braskibra

braskibra

Awards

yeah I am not good at them lol but I use them during power phases because of the emphasis of speed of movement

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I am using it right now to allow for increased velocity of movement aka preventing my feet from flying off the ground with speed squats, chains are more badA but resistance bands are slightly more effective according to research
Ya I prefer bands to chains without a doubt. I'm huge on bands though, even like using them on bicep days. Im literally the only guy in my gym who uses bands... luckily Im one of the bigger guys so I dont get mocked haha.

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
Yeah I love bands for everything as well, I use them in that manner on some occasions as well. And yeah I bet ur a monster all that x factor will do that to ya haha

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I love bands for everything as well, I use them in that manner on some occasions as well. And yeah I bet ur a monster all that x factor will do that to ya haha
haha indeed, an unlimited supply to MN supps will get anybody swole!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IN!

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
Day 6:

Report:

Test Factor:
Increased libido, especially in the mornings. This is not just an [I think], this is definitely an [I know].
Increased Power

X Factor Advanced:
Increased Muscle Soreness- very noticeable considering the % RM i am working with typically would not produce doms
Slightly elevated low back soreness- nothing I cannot handle, not debilitating
Increased Power

Overall: Definite improvements in muscle power, I am getting more reps in less time while also producing more force. This is fact as my vertical leap has increased within the last week (explosiveness).

Yesterdays Workout:
Medicine ball rotational throws each way: 2 sets x 8 reps 20 pound ball
Medicine ball rotational throws each way: 2 sets x 8 reps 8 pound ball

Medicine Ball slams: 2 sets x 8 reps 20 pound ball
Medicine ball slams: 2 sets x 8 reps 8 pound ball

Weighted vest 20 pounds vertical leap: 2 sets x 8 reps pliometric (eccentric), isometric hold (1 second), miometric (concentric)
bodyweight: same cadence : 1 set x 8 reps (all for starting strength)

Vertical leap: no pause: 2 sets x 8 reps

Today will be our one maximal strength maintenance session today

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great product notes and workouts thus far. I hope you had a really good time celebrating the holiday w your friends & family and were able to relax and enjoy the long weekend!

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
Great product notes and workouts thus far. I hope you had a really good time celebrating the holiday w your friends & family and were able to relax and enjoy the long weekend!
T

Thank You my friend, you as well!

I have had 2 really good power orient workouts:

The First: Upper body push

Full dosage of Test Factor
Full dosage of X factor advanced

To Note: I haven't had any joint pain AT ALL. I actually think my knees and everything have never felt better.

Upper body Push:

Bench Press for Power: 5 reps as fast as possible

All these sets performed in less than 5 seconds which was excellent!

Power Cleans (I know not a push but had to fit them in)
Same goal as above

Plyometric push up

Skull crusher:
With resistance bands 10 reps as fast as possible
x 4 sets

Various med ball tosses

Great workout, probably the best since initiating this power block, will spend about 1 more week developing power before switching back to a strength focus

Impressions: Have felt great, libido in the morning has been really good. Feeling full and today was pretty vascular as well. Will weigh in and do body fat at the end of this week.

The protein shake I have been doing with test factor has been:
1.5 scoops of protein blend
12 oz chocolate milk
1 serving mixed berries
1 cup cream of wheat
1/2 banana

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
solid workout in here, good thing that the ArA isn't causing joint inflammation!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
solid workout in here, good thing that the ArA isn't causing joint inflammation!
Very few users actually get any joint pain with the original version. Virtually no users get joint pain with Advanced, and some actually say their joints feel better than ever. Boswellia is without a doubt the best ingredient for joint health on the market, in my opinion.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Very few users actually get any joint pain with the original version. Virtually no users get joint pain with Advanced, and some actually say their joints feel better than ever. Boswellia is without a doubt the best ingredient for joint health on the market, in my opinion.
I noticed very minor joint pain towards the very end of my cycle, nothing big just needed a couple extra warm up sets. Will be trying advanced later

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I noticed very minor joint pain towards the very end of my cycle, nothing big just needed a couple extra warm up sets. Will be trying advanced later
Looking forward to hearing how you like the Advanced version.

These results were just published on the original version:
http://www.cnbc.com/id/101829701

Have a great weekend!

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
Looking forward to hearing how you like the Advanced version.

These results were just published on the original version:
http://www.cnbc.com/id/101829701

Have a great weekend!
I read it! good results, tampa always puts out good stuff

Sunday Leg workout:

Squat with resistance bands:
starting strength
Paused box squat with bands: 225 plus band tension
5 sets x 6 reps
No Pause
3 sets x 6 reps

Weighted vest squat jumps:
4 sets x 6 jumps

knee extensions (explosive)
4 sets x 8 reps

leg curl:
4 sets x 8 reps

Impression: Def feeling an increase in power. Time to complete sets is decreasing. Weight is slightly declining which is consistent with my goals. Overall feeling good. Sleep has been normal, power up and general endurance up. General increase in work capacity

braskibra

braskibra

Awards

Love the abstract also heard about part 2 of the study!!!!!!

I am loving this stack just to let everyone know:

Wake up 2 caps of test factor

Workout(s):

Chest:
bench with bands for power: Power= Work x time
185 x 5 with bands
225x5 with bands x 4 sets best set: 4.5 seconds worst set: 5. 4 seconds

plyometric bench throws:
5 sets x 8 reps x 135

Plyometric push up:
3 sets x 8 reps

Evening workout:

HIIT
15 sprints up 60 yard hill, jog down hill then fast paced walk as I got more fatigued
800 yard dash

Bed: 2 caps test factor
X-factor 4 caps spread throughout the day

Overall: I was so full today at the gym despite reducing overall caloric intake! Waking up with huge libido increases, sleep has been good. Abs are getting tighter and strength, power, endurance are all going up, honestly this is probably my favorite stack ever.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
only think that could make this stack better would be forskolin!

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
I like forskolin as well as micro pa, my big 4 I guess u could call em

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
braskibra

braskibra

Awards
There's no doubt that would probably be awesome, I'm all about seeing what MN brings solo tho for now

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
Trying to get an update intonight, next block is hypertrophy based!

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
that sounds fun! starting a new block as well myself

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There's no doubt that would probably be awesome, I'm all about seeing what MN brings solo tho for now
Best way to log and assess for sure, llimit the variables.

Trying to get an update intonight, next block is hypertrophy based!
I'm switching over to lower reps myself for the next little bit, always fun making transitions.

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
Best way to log and assess for sure, llimit the variables.

I'm switching over to lower reps myself for the next little bit, always fun making transitions.

Getting close to the midway point:

My last day of power training was this weekend, today was the beginning of a 4 week hypertrophy oriented block:

ARMS:

Dumbbell Curls with supination: 35 x 10, 40 x 10, 45 x 8, 50 x 6
Preacher curl: curl bar plus 35 x 8, x 8, x8, x8, x 8
Cable curl: 100 x 10, x 10,. x10, x10
Tricep Rope pushdown: 100 x 10 x 10 x10 x10
lateral raises: 20 x 10, 25 x 10, x10, 30 x 8 x 8 x8
abs: rope pulldowns and ab rollouts

Overall:

Notes:
Above average pump
great endurance, minimal lactic acid despite short rest periods (45 seconds or less)
strength was good throughout

Almost half way, weighing about 173 with 8% BF like to get down to 170 with 7%

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great halfway review, pretty much exactly what I would expect to see. The pumps and body recomposition will only get better with the hypertrophy training.

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
yesterday was a leg hypertrophy workout:

calf raise leg press:
4 sets x 15 reps

Back Squat:
225 x 10
245 x 10
265 x 8
275 x 8

Front Squat: 185 x 4 sets x 8 reps

DB sumo deadlifts:
60 # db x 4 sets x 10 reps

Rest: 45 seconds between sets
Today: WOW legs are toast, great workout
Incredible DOMS

Impression: DOMS are much great with hypertrophy oriented workouts while on Ara.

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
Loving the hypertrophy block: its much easier then training for strength or power and way more fun

Chest:

DB INCLINE: 90# x 5 sets x 8 reps
DB INCLINE FLY: 60# x 5 sets x 8 reps
Pec Deck: 5 sets x 10 reps

SIMPLE AND EASY: good intensity, I like to keep things simple with exercise selection and tend to choose more sets instead of a million different variations

Pump: excellent
Caloric intake: increased carbs and protein for the next couple weeks

Next lift should be back

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
having a nice change in routine always leaves you sore! good work in here

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Way to bring the DOMS and switch things up. 60lb flys are impressive!! Hope you had a good weekend.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just started my strength split yesterday and went to assess my bench max. Shot up 365, almost locked out 385 directly afterwards. Damn heavy training makes you feel alpha, even more so when taking Test Factor!!

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
Just started my strength split yesterday and went to assess my bench max. Shot up 365, almost locked out 385 directly afterwards. Damn heavy training makes you feel alpha, even more so when taking Test Factor!!
dam dude thats pushing some serious iron:

Back Day: (chest is still sore btw)

Power cleans:
5 sets x 185
DB row: 100# x 8 x8 x 8 x8
Lat Pulldown: 160 x 8 x 8 x8 x8
Cable Row: 180 X 8 X 8 X 8
Hammer Curl: 45 # x 8 reps x 5 sets
Concentration Curl: 35# x 8 reps x 5 sets
Abs: ab roller, med ball situps, leg raises

Reports: Excited to get after some hypertrophy, I know I am going to be extremely sore tommorow, Finally get to see what this stack does in a slight surplus. Pump was pretty sick today too!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks brother, my lower body needs to catch up. Was only doing sets w 405 on box squats... not enough of a difference between squat and bench!

I've been at it for ten yrs though, and neglecting lower body when I was younger.

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
Thanks brother, my lower body needs to catch up. Was only doing sets w 405 on box squats... not enough of a difference between squat and bench!

I've been at it for ten yrs though, and neglecting lower body when I was younger.

legs is such a mental game

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
legs is such a mental game
That's true, gotta be in the right mind frame to load up a ton of weight on your back.

Have a great weekend brother!

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
That's true, gotta be in the right mind frame to load up a ton of weight on your back.

Have a great weekend brother!

thanks you too, updates here soon, weighing in on sunday, first week of hypertrophy coming to a close!