Iron Flex Supplements Quake

bowskie

bowskie

Awards
Aroma: I couldn't quite place it; light/mellow&sweet aroma
Consistency: The powder was a bit clumpy, like it had been exposed to moisture or extreme heat.
Mixing: One scoop/serving mixed perfectly into 16oz room temperature water.
Taste: IMO fruit punch Quake tastes a lot like fruit punch Powerade.
Effectiveness: Within 10 minutes of gulping my drink I started getting warm. I paced around my apartment until it was fully kicked in. Roughly 5 minutes later I felt that initial energy rush and I headed out to do work! I was able to work at a much quicker pace, rest time was cut to :30-1:00 between sets. I was sweating hard after my warm-up and it only continued throughout my routine. Strength wasn't necessarily increased but my intensity was. As I lied down to perform my second set of bench presses I got hit with sudden/intense euphoria. I immediately smiled and though to myself "I feel too good to workout right now!" I literally felt high and just wanted to enjoy it, euphoria is strong with this one. The energy was not sustained as I was struggling to hit my target rep/weight scheme towards the end of my workout.
Overall: At this point I give Quake a 4/5 rating, I have 1 more serving to try and I will update this review after that. Thus far I have to say that euphoria is this dog's shining star with increased intensity closely following.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Nice initial thoughts.. If u had a tub u would see it actually gets better of time..

bowskie

bowskie

Awards
Nice initial thoughts.. If u had a tub u would see it actually gets better of time..
I will likely buy a tub soon, I really like that feel good factor. As far as my mediocre workout, I'm thinking more and more that it was me. As today progresses I find that I am getting sick. I have an ear ache, my allergies are getting the best of me and I'm achy all over. I'll rest up good today and tonight and give this another shot for tomorrow's leg day.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like the way you did the review! Sounds funny but it stands out!

Thanks bud