LG Battle Hardening Kit Sponsered Log

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. LG Battle Hardening Kit Sponsered Log


    So I might have started the thread in wrong forum but I can finish it here.

    Wassup Y'all? Going to be a good run of a few of LG's products. It's the kit which is 17Pro-Andro + PBold and Form-X for PCT. ill be using this per labeling to show how effective this is at their suggested use:
    3ml each AM
    3ml Pbold and 1.5 17Pro-andro afternoon
    1.5ml 17pro-andro before bed

    Ill get more in depth and with pics tomorrow. I took my first doses yesterday when I got hone and was pleased with the flavor.... Light spearmint flavor.

    Look forward to this and have been for a while, been needing a boost.

    •   
       


  2. Thanks mr rep.

  3. Ima follow you too! I'll let you know when I start!

  4. IN for the win

  5. Thanks guys. I've been needing some new PRs.

  6. At 194lbs and starting a different diet this weekend(after shopping). Newer workout which I need to tweak a little because I don't have enough time in the mornin.



    Name:  image-134805081.jpg
Views: 297
Size:  426.7 KB



    Name:  image-1103357602.jpg
Views: 334
Size:  448.7 KB



    Name:  image-1611679665.jpg
Views: 298
Size:  438.1 KB

    My Logs-> 2014-06-27
    Body Stats +Add
    No body stats for 2014-06-27.
    Session Summary Edit +Add
    Session 1
    exercisesDone 3
    weight Lifted31631
    Workout Logs
    Exercise Name1RMLifting Logs

    Barbell Lunge 142.5
    Set 1 : 95x15
    Set 2 : 95x12
    Set 3 : 95x10
    Set 4 : 95x8
    Set 5 : 95x6
    Set 6 : 95x6
    Leg Press 567.6
    Set 1 : 208x15
    Set 2 : 298x12
    Set 3 : 343x10
    Set 4 : 388x8
    Set 5 : 433x6
    Set 6 : 473x6
    Leg Extensions 156
    Set 1 : 80x15
    Set 2 : 90x12
    Set 3 : 100x10
    Set 4 : 110x8
    Set 5 : 120x6
    Set 6 : 130x6
    Add Workout Logs
    Notes +Add
    No notes on 2014-06-27

  7. Yah eat clean as you can, lots of whole foods.

  8. I've got some natadrol too.....
    •   
       


  9. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    At 194lbs and starting a different diet this weekend(after shopping). Newer workout which I need to tweak a little because I don't have enough time in the mornin.



    Name:  image-134805081.jpg
Views: 297
Size:  426.7 KB



    Name:  image-1103357602.jpg
Views: 334
Size:  448.7 KB



    Name:  image-1611679665.jpg
Views: 298
Size:  438.1 KB

    My Logs-> 2014-06-27
    Body Stats +Add
    No body stats for 2014-06-27.
    Session Summary Edit +Add
    Session 1
    exercisesDone 3
    weight Lifted31631
    Workout Logs
    Exercise Name1RMLifting Logs

    Barbell Lunge 142.5
    Set 1 : 95x15
    Set 2 : 95x12
    Set 3 : 95x10
    Set 4 : 95x8
    Set 5 : 95x6
    Set 6 : 95x6
    Leg Press 567.6
    Set 1 : 208x15
    Set 2 : 298x12
    Set 3 : 343x10
    Set 4 : 388x8
    Set 5 : 433x6
    Set 6 : 473x6
    Leg Extensions 156
    Set 1 : 80x15
    Set 2 : 90x12
    Set 3 : 100x10
    Set 4 : 110x8
    Set 5 : 120x6
    Set 6 : 130x6
    Add Workout Logs
    Notes +Add
    No notes on 2014-06-27
    Nice lifts

  10. So far I am dosing every 8 hours to keep it going give or take a hour. I'm a little sore already so I can wait til tomorrow. Hoping to get into the gym. One good thing is that alcohol will not be in my diet for the next 4-6 weeks, gotta find more calories.

  11. Look for more calorie dense foods

  12. Quote Originally Posted by cheftepesh1 View Post
    Look for more calorie dense foods
    Yah a little higher in healthy fats, even some extra starches would be ok as long as you keep with the whole foods there's lots you can do.

  13. Absolutely killed my arms today.... The same day that JEFIT app and website won't allow my to copy and paste.

  14. Finally...


    No body stats for 2014-06-28.


















    Session Summary Edit +Add



    Session 1










    Session Length

    00:00:00






    Actual Workout

    00:00:00






    Wasted Time

    00:00:00







    Rest Timer

    00:00:00






    Exercises Done

    9






    Weight Lifted

    25725 lbs

    Re-Calculate

























    Workout Logs


    Exercise Name

    1RM

    Lifting Logs





























    Cable Triceps Pushdown

    70

    Set 1 : 20x15
    Set 2 : 30x12
    Set 3 : 40x10
    Set 4 : 50x8
    Set 5 : 60x5
    Set 6 : 60x4


































    Dumbbell Standing Triceps Extension

    64.16

    Set 1 : 30x15
    Set 2 : 35x12
    Set 3 : 40x10
    Set 4 : 45x8
    Set 5 : 50x6
    Set 6 : 55x5


































    Barbell Triceps Extension

    90

    Set 1 : 20x15
    Set 2 : 35x12
    Set 3 : 45x10
    Set 4 : 55x8
    Set 5 : 75x6
    Set 6 : 75x6


































    Dumbbell Alternate Hammer Curl

    30

    Set 1 : 10x15
    Set 2 : 12.5x12
    Set 3 : 15x10
    Set 4 : 17.5x8
    Set 5 : 20x6
    Set 6 : 25x6


































    Dumbbell Alternate Bicep Curl

    30

    Set 1 : 10x15
    Set 2 : 12.5x12
    Set 3 : 15x10
    Set 4 : 17.5x8
    Set 5 : 20x6
    Set 6 : 25x6


































    Barbell Curl

    67.5

    Set 1 : 45x15
    Set 2 : 45x12
    Set 3 : 45x10
    Set 4 : 45x8
    Set 5 : 45x6
    Set 6 : 45x6


































    Barbell Shoulder Press

    102

    Set 1 : 45x15
    Set 2 : 55x12
    Set 3 : 65x10
    Set 4 : 75x8
    Set 5 : 75x6
    Set 6 : 85x6


































    Barbell Shrug

    246.66

    Set 1 : 65x15
    Set 2 : 135x12
    Set 3 : 185x10
    Set 4 : 185x8
    Set 5 : 195x6
    Set 6 : 205x6


































    Barbell Up Right Row

    78

    Set 1 : 45x15
    Set 2 : 45x12
    Set 3 : 45x10
    Set 4 : 55x8
    Set 5 : 60x6
    Set 6 : 65x6








    Add Workout Logs

  15. Diet isn't finalized so I am just eating right now.


    Breakfast
    4 small eggs from neighbor chicks an piece ezikial bread

    Orange triad/greens mixed with 1.5 scoop protein

    Preworkout volitile, amentomax, kre-alkalyn pro
    Purple wrath intra
    Post meal (at grocery store) sushi
    Post post meal 1.5hour later at home was salmon and veggies. And now the water drinking commences .... Still no alcohol man I miss my beer. Had a bad reaction with PH-19 and beer (ended up losing my mind and well almost divorced so I am playing it smart this time.)

    Still dosing as labeling 8hrs apart.

    Probably will throw some BCAA in later for a sweet drink.

  16. Plenty of volume there

  17. Eating is looking clean too...

  18. Yeah I just picked up talapia, chicken and turkey(not lean but price was right, will make it bit juicer) did my crazy couponing so had $50gas card and $80 worth of groceries paid $87 total for both. Didn't save much at GFS but got large 5lb egg whites, salami sliced for kids and fatty snack, bag of ice, 5lb talapia, 5lb chicken breast bout $55. Still gotta hit another grocery store for the wife's diet (veggies and fruits)that should last til next payday and might pick a couple things next week depending on sales.

    My other vice is peanuts and peanuts butter. Kinda high on fats but I snack on these while I drive from job to job.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Plenty of volume there
    Yeah not crazy about the routine... Probably going to look around for a little something better. I feel I should start heavy then work my way down. This is a fatigued workout and I think I am doing it backward, dunno but the little bit of legs I did the other day has me walking like a duck.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Yeah not crazy about the routine... Probably going to look around for a little something better. I feel I should start heavy then work my way down. This is a fatigued workout and I think I am doing it backward, dunno but the little bit of legs I did the other day has me walking like a duck.
    Yes if I am doing heavier sets I prefer to do those first.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post

    Yes if I am doing heavier sets I prefer to do those first.
    So should be highest rep + higher weight then work downwards with limited rest to create fatigue?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    So should be highest rep + higher weight then work downwards with limited rest to create fatigue?
    That's my preference reverse pyramid yes.

  23. looking solid so far, theres always a BOGO free on 93/7 ground turkey here so it become a staple in my diet...

  24. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    looking solid so far, theres always a BOGO free on 93/7 ground turkey here so it become a staple in my diet...
    Thank man so far so good.... Only a few days in and the anticipation is killing me. I have alot of hopes for this combo. If I tighten up the diet if surely see something right?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Thank man so far so good.... Only a few days in and the anticipation is killing me. I have alot of hopes for this combo. If I tighten up the diet if surely see something right?
    Just eat clean and eat enough.

  26. Damn egg whites still a bit frozen so 2 eggs and ezikial bread with two large strawberries. Little behind today and got announcement party later so no gym. Arms are a bit sore.... Guess hard work makes for lil pain.

  27. Had alarm set to get up early this morning and when it went off I reset it. Really felt worn out and extremely tired, not to mention arms feel like jelly. I've got a pretty busy day to day so the probability that I made the right decision is looking good right about now. Ill be there tomorrow ready to go.

  28. subbd. Ive always wanted to try kits from these guys! Cant wait to see how it goes
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. NEW LG Sciences Product - Battle Hardener
    By LGSciences in forum Supplements
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 03-04-2015, 02:59 PM
  2. Hardening Up with LG's Battle Hardener Kit (sponsed)
    By mattborn00 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 118
    Last Post: 11-10-2014, 08:09 AM
  3. BigBruiser to CutCruiser LG Science Cutting Kit (sponsered
    By bigbruiser739 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 03-03-2014, 12:48 PM
  4. Getting my bulk on with LG Sciences Bulk Kit!! (Sponsered)
    By madripper32 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 01-09-2014, 10:03 AM
  5. LG's Natabolic Kit Log
    By underthesun in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 08-08-2010, 05:59 PM
Log in
Log in