TheSwanks is going to divide and CONQU3rR! - AnabolicMinds.com

TheSwanks is going to divide and CONQU3rR!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

TheSwanks is going to divide and CONQU3rR!

I want to extend a HUGE thank you to the guys over at Olympus Labs especially @g0hardorgohom for selecting me to log this preworkout. Since coming on the scene pretty recently, Olympus has really made some waves around here and is getting a god reputation for having quality products and great representation on the boards. Don't want to leave out @Olympus Labs @edje007 @Spaniard thanks guys!

So I did try one sample scoop of this stuff before and was pretty blown away, so I'm really looking forward to seeing how a full tub treats me!

First some info on the product:

Name:  photo.JPG
Views: 92
Size:  116.8 KB

Name:  conqu3rposter-1-.png
Views: 95
Size:  588.5 KB

About me:

Sex: male
    Height: 5'9"
    Weight: 215lbs
    Training History: about 3 solid years of serious lifting

A few recent pics:

Name:  photo 1.JPG
Views: 93
Size:  43.4 KBName:  photo 2.JPG
Views: 94
Size:  42.6 KBName:  photo 3.JPG
Views: 93
Size:  49.0 KB

Tomorrow morning is leg day, so this stuff is getting the truest test on its first day at work!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

In!Kleen was one vouching for you too
    Olympus Labs Rep
    Olympus-labs.com - Products that will turn men into demigods!
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Swanky baby! Yes Sir you know I vouch for you! You Da man!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
    •   

Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

in for epic log!
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Swanky baby! Yes Sir you know I vouch for you! You Da man!
    My man!! Thanks dude!
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Thanks for joining up fellas!
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Jumping on the bandwagon .... Umm I mean ready for some epic work
  8. CT3
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm in!
  9. AnabolicMinds Forum Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

In! Despite the fact that you're taking credit for my draft pick lol ****ers!
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    In! Despite the fact that you're taking credit for my draft pick lol ****ers!
    Lmao!! There's plenty of me to go around please don't fight!!!
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Subbed

In for a great log....
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Leg day complete!

First, for my initial comments on CONQU3R:

* Mixes really easily and quickly
    * Watermelon flavor is quite good, like a watermelon Jolly Rancher with a slight aftertaste (as all pwo's will have a bit of that)
    * Energy was excellent, I really like how this stuff feels. It's definitely plenty to get me going but not nearly enough to get me tweaked, jittery, light headed, nauseated or otherwise uncomfortable. I would put this in the moderate category for stim factor which is perfect for me.
    * Pump was great especially on my leg presses, really really felt it
    * No crash as of yet and I took it 2.5 hours ago. I don't recall any crash with the sample I got of this either.

In a word, this stuff is great. Really well done formula, guys!

Highlights from leg day:

First I hit front squats. I seem to have a bit of a mental block going on with these, but I did manage to get four sets of 2 at 315.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=La5PxQ05x60

Hit a nice PR on leg press today with 10pps (900lbs) for 12 good reps. Followed that up with 3 more sets for 10, 8, and 8
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6kAduJTuXU

Then hit leg extensions for 3 sets, lying leg curls for 4 sets, seated calf raises for 5 sets, and standing calf raises for 3 sets.

I'm BEAT! Going to go do some cardio this afternoon. I want to look good for my trip this weekend!
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Kill this Swanky! Subbed!
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Kill this Swanky! Subbed!
    hey man! thanks for joining up!

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hello good sir.
    Squats do a booty good.
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    Hello good sir.
    Oh heyyyyyyyyy J what's going on? Good to see you round here!
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

In.

Nice fronts, especially beltless! But with legs like that, guess it comes w/ the territory
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  18. AnabolicMinds Forum Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

You're getting beefy there Mr Swanks
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    In. Nice fronts, especially beltless! But with legs like that, guess it comes w/ the territory
    You're getting beefy there Mr Swanks
    Well thank you gentlemen! I'm actually down 5lbs over the last month to a trim 210 lol. Just found this out yesterday.

Off to destroy bis/tris!
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Pretty good arm day this morning, just blasted bis/tris for about 75 minutes with very short rests ad higher reps. I didn't track this one really, just did whatever (I like to do this once in a while just to keep it fresh). I did: 5 sets incline db curl, 5 sets incline hammer curl, 4 sets bb preacher reverse curl, 3 sets db preacher curl, 3 sets db preacher hammer curl, 6 sets dips, 5 sets V-bar cable push downs, 5 sets machine overhead tricep extensions.

I hit 20 minutes of light cardio after.

Had 1 scoop of CONQU3R 20 minutes pre-workout today, flavor is great, mixes well, goes down smooth. Energy hits in about 15 minutes, full strength in about 25 minutes, and no perceptible crash later on in the day, which is great! Pump was friggin SOLID today too!!!

I'll be out of town from tonight through tuesday morning so my updates will be somewhat short but I will do what I can for you guys! I will be hitting the gym every day. I'll try to post some pics up on sunday after deadlifts, my pump should be freeking epic! My girlfriend and I are re-doing our first date which was mini-golf, a long walk, and a late night visit to IHOP where we shared 8 full stacks of pancakes, 2 plates of french toast and 2 plates of chicken and waffles. This girl is an even bigger gym rat than I am and she can freeking EAT! I love it

For those that haven't talked to me in a bit, I am in the final process of divorce. Just don't want anyone thinking I was the kind of guy that would be out cheating on my wife.

That being said, have a great friday everyone!!!
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

I love IHOP. But that is an indecent amount of food for 2 people lol

Reminds me of this vid of Kai Greene at an IHOP after the Olympia, dude orders 3 plates & 4 plates of toast & some desert over the course of the interview
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  22. AnabolicMinds Forum Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    Pretty good arm day this morning, just blasted bis/tris for about 75 minutes with very short rests ad higher reps. I didn't track this one really, just did whatever (I like to do this once in a while just to keep it fresh). I did: 5 sets incline db curl, 5 sets incline hammer curl, 4 sets bb preacher reverse curl, 3 sets db preacher curl, 3 sets db preacher hammer curl, 6 sets dips, 5 sets V-bar cable push downs, 5 sets machine overhead tricep extensions.

I hit 20 minutes of light cardio after.

Had 1 scoop of CONQU3R 20 minutes pre-workout today, flavor is great, mixes well, goes down smooth. Energy hits in about 15 minutes, full strength in about 25 minutes, and no perceptible crash later on in the day, which is great! Pump was friggin SOLID today too!!!

I'll be out of town from tonight through tuesday morning so my updates will be somewhat short but I will do what I can for you guys! I will be hitting the gym every day. I'll try to post some pics up on sunday after deadlifts, my pump should be freeking epic! My girlfriend and I are re-doing our first date which was mini-golf, a long walk, and a late night visit to IHOP where we shared 8 full stacks of pancakes, 2 plates of french toast and 2 plates of chicken and waffles. This girl is an even bigger gym rat than I am and she can freeking EAT! I love it

For those that haven't talked to me in a bit, I am in the final process of divorce. Just don't want anyone thinking I was the kind of guy that would be out cheating on my wife.

That being said, have a great friday everyone!!!
    I'm really happy for you Kowalski Enjoy that **** friend, you deserve it.
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

I love IHOP. But that is an indecent amount of food for 2 people lol Reminds me of this vid of Kai Greene at an IHOP after the Olympia, dude orders 3 plates & 4 plates of toast & some desert over the course of the interview
    Lol no such thing as an indecent amount of food!! Haha. That def sounds like one of my trips to IHOP, I'll usually get a big omelette with tons of meat, bacon, hash browns, and toast, 3-4 stacks of pancakes, and some waffles or French toast.

I'm really happy for you Kowalski Enjoy that **** friend, you deserve it.
    Lmao!! Totally forgot about the Kowalski think!!! Thanks man, you know everything I've been through, I'm absolutely ridiculously happy

Sounds like a normal meal to me. Super stoked for you, Swanky Pants.
    Squats do a booty good.
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    Sounds like a normal meal to me. Super stoked for you, Swanky Pants.
    Thank you!!
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Ok so I had a pretty good chest session today. I hit flat bench for the first time in about 6 months (been doing all incline press)

I got 225x8,8 then 245x6,5 then 225x7,5 210x8,6

Incline db flys 40x25, 50x15,15,15,13,10

Decline db flys ss/ decline sit-ups 35x12/25,12/25,12/25,10/25,10/20

High cable crossover ss/hammer grip chins
    I don't recall the weight on the cables but for reps it was 20/8,18/8, 17/7, 15/5, 15/4

Then ss crossovers with lat pull downs

12/115x12, 12/115x12

Then ss machine chest press with lat pull downs 150x12/115x10, 150x12/115x10, 150x11/115x9, 150x10/115x9

After that I did about 10 minutes of light cardio and showered. I was freeking beat!! Total workout ran about 1 hour 40 minutes
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.

IN!
    Bigger and Better Is all I KNOW!!!
    Current Log= http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/250352-follidrone-cutting-package.html
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    IN!
    Hey! Welcome brother!
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

If say that chest workout was heavy.... I'd not be able to lift my arms up to eat after that.
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    After that I showered.
    Forget the workout - this is what we really want the deets on. Was their conditioner involved? Did you drop the soap at any point?
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Forget the workout - this is what we really want the deets on. Was their conditioner involved? Did you drop the soap at any point?
    So much conditioned bro. It got slippery lmao
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Ok so now that it's over, I'll let the cat out of the bag. The girl I've been seeing is just absolutely perfect in every way. So I asked if she might sick with me for a while. She said yes Name:  image-3118831083.jpg
Views: 24
Size:  203.3 KB Today was celebrated with sleeping in followed by all you can eat BBQ! Lol so no workout today. We'll be hitting the gym first thing tomorrow morning and I'm going to deadlift and squat all this brisket out of me. Lmao!
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.

I didn't know you were doing this. I'm in
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Congrats!!!!
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Congrats on the engagement. My second wife and I have been going strong for 5 years now! It's amazing what can happen when you've found "the right one"! Best wishes brother!
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by cheftepesh1 View Post
    I didn't know you were doing this. I'm in
    Hey man welcome!!

Congrats!!!!
    Thanks buddy!!

Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Congrats on the engagement. My second wife and I have been going strong for 5 years now! It's amazing what can happen when you've found "the right one"! Best wishes brother!
    Thanks Kenpo I appreciate it man. You're right about "the right one". When you find her you just know. It was the strangest feeling. I always had doubts about my wife, always felt like I gave up so much of myself to be together. This girl takes nothing away and just adds so much it's crazy. No compromise at all here she's just perfect
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

Congrats man.... Should make for a happier lifestyle.
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Congrats Brother!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html

Congrats you crazy kids! Beautiful ring. :-)
    Squats do a booty good.
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Congrats bro
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. what is you go to AI and why?
    By SPS in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 04-27-2013, 02:09 PM
  2. Replies: 89
    Last Post: 10-07-2011, 10:08 AM
  3. Looks like the ban is going to go through!
    By Fleetcare in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-03-2004, 09:20 AM
  4. Looks like AROD is going to the Yankees
    By Rictor33 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-18-2004, 09:48 AM
  5. liquid research !!!! is going to jail
    By sicosico in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-04-2004, 05:45 PM