Natty's Macapro log

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
I will be logging BPS macapro in a couple of days, when i get the product. This is a sponsored log, so sub and get ready for some action!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In man curious to hear what ya think on it towards the mid cycle and end

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I do not want to say too much, because I don't want to hijack, or skew this log. I will just say this: Yesterday was my 5th pill... :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I do not want to say too much, because I don't want to hijack, or skew this log. I will just say this: Yesterday was my 5th pill... :)
is that a happy face i see there?

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
I have just been doing 1 with lunch and 1 with dinner Lol yeah, only Maca products I have used were blends like AI Perform, last night I think I had some benefits, could have been fluke, but I doubt it.
I read on Webmd that 3g is the max dose that needs to be taken! Just saying, but im gonna start with 2 caps a day! Anyway do you have an idea when i will receive the product?

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
I have just been doing 1 with lunch and 1 with dinner Lol yeah, only Maca products I have used were blends like AI Perform, last night I think I had some benefits, could have been fluke, but I doubt it.
Does maca have the potential to grow "it"? If you know what i mean, or is it just an enhancement?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I read on Webmd that 3g is the max dose that needs to be taken! Just saying, but im gonna start with 2 caps a day! Anyway do you have an idea when i will receive the product?
directions say 1 cap 3xdaily, that is how i will use it.

should be soon!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
dsade just said that 2 caps in split doses is the way to dose macapro. this will give a full months supply.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dsade just said that 2 caps in split doses is the way to dose macapro. this will give a full months supply.
Good to know :)

Makes sense, actually. In a 20:1 ratio, two caps would be 1 gram of extract. That would equal 20g of dried root powder, correct?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does maca have the potential to grow "it"? If you know what i mean, or is it just an enhancement?
To grow "it" lmao you would want to add a pde5 inhibitor. Maca does wonders on the libido side and for me the intensity.

Epimedium (40% Icariin) <--- PDE5 Inhibitor
Lodhra Bark <--- PDE5 Inhibitor

EDIT: Unless if you meant "grow" as in pop randoms, then yes maca will make you pop randoms all day. Especially at this dose I feel.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To grow "it" lmao you would want to add a pde5 inhibitor. Maca does wonders on the libido side and for me the intensity.

Epimedium (40% Icariin) <--- PDE5 Inhibitor
Lodhra Bark <--- PDE5 Inhibitor

EDIT: Unless if you meant "grow" as in pop randoms, then yes maca will make you pop randoms all day. Especially at this dose I feel.
Absolutely! I pop randoms just on EndoSurge, and that is a lower dose!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Absolutely! I pop randoms just on EndoSurge, and that is a lower dose!
adding macapro to endosurge should be called the 'popper' stack, lol.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Well i received adrenosurge in the mail instead of macapro, so im just gonna log adrenosurge instead of macapro. I will make another log and put a link in this log. I plan to start the log tomorrow.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well i received adrenosurge in the mail instead of macapro, so im just gonna log adrenosurge instead of macapro. I will make another log and put a link in this log. I plan to start the log tomorrow.
sounds like a plan, sorry for the mix-up!!!

i am 5 days in on both of them, imo you can't go wrong with either!!!

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
sounds like a plan, sorry for the mix-up!!! i am 5 days in on both of them, imo you can't go wrong with either!!!
Its no problem dude, im kind of happy because im cutting and this will help me out mor than macapro!

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Natty, I am so sorry for the mixup! We'll have this all sorted via PM.
No problem, like i mentioned earlier, im kind of glad cause im cutting and i would rather log the adrenosurge. I feel like that would help me more throughout a cut!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Anabolics 0
D Anabolics 12
NattyForLife Supplement Logs 15
NattyForLife Supplement Logs 81
NattyForLife Supplement Logs 58