Taking my TEST to the next LEVEL with ALPHAMAX!!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ohai thur :fest30:

I will be logging AlphaMax, on Day 5 now. Started a day before Xfactor, which will be my first run with as well. I have used all the ingredients in Alphamax before, but not all together, it looks to be one of/if not the strongest ingredient profile right now for natural testosterone boosters.

I'm trying cut a bit, all tho I have yet to focus on too strict of a diet lately, I'll be using this log to help motivate me in eating more healthy :D

Weight right now is around 212lb in the morning, would like to reach the 200 mark, I've switched up training a lot, I've been doing lots of kickboxing, grappling and conditioning, some weights and running. I had a lower back injury get in the way of myself grapping for the last few years , now it's doing much better, been a few weeks back to grappling and everything is feeling better. Maybe I'll get a grappling tourny in on this log.

For sure I'm running the Xfactor for 50 days, I may run Alphamax for 2 months.

Here is the ingredient profile if anyone wants to check it out :D

ingredient profile.jpg
AlphaMax_large.jpg

My pre-workout combo will be the following,
PREAMP- 1-2 scoops
COP- 2-3g
Taurine- 4g

Other Supplements
Diablo- 1 scoop in the mornings, 4 scoops on off days
Flexible- 2-3 scoops (Actually just ran out and need more)
Vit.C- 1-2g a day
Agmatine- 500-2000mg a day

Pretty sore from last week, so I'm resting today, got kickboxing and grappling tomorrow night, will update after that training.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed, good luck with this log T.O.M.
Thanks T.O.M.!

I'm super excited to see the effects, honestly libido effects from the product already is through the roof, I'm impressed thus far.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks T.O.M.!

I'm super excited to see the effects, honestly libido effects from the product already is through the roof, I'm impressed thus far.
Yes one thing about Alphamax is it seems to work really quickly. People notice increased sleep quality and libido within first couple days and things just take off from there!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for joining in!

Subbed, I am on the same stack currently!
Nice! How are you liking it so far?

I've always been curious to try ARA over the last few years, but haven't hit the trigger until now, thanks to wasme

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
T.O.M :

been hearing good things about alphamax!!!

nice to see you logging again.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What up Tommy gun! :) sounds like a nice recomp stack...let's roll :)

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for joining in!

Nice! How are you liking it so far?

I've always been curious to try ARA over the last few years, but haven't hit the trigger until now, thanks to @wasme

My first ArA run too, I couldn't resist anymore. I'm loving it. I'm able to bump up the weight I am using at a very good pace. Vascularity and hardening are noticeable. Pumps are great. Sleep is amazing.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My first ArA run too, I couldn't resist anymore. I'm loving it. I'm able to bump up the weight I am using at a very good pace. Vascularity and hardening are noticeable. Pumps are great. Sleep is amazing.
How you dosing your ArA?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 6

Morning- half scoop of Diablo, 2 caps of Xfactor, 2 caps of ALPHAMAX, 500mg of Agmatine, 2g of LCLT

Meal 1- MuscleGel protein pack

Meal 2- Quest bar and mixture of fruit

Meal 3- Extra lean cheeseburger, Smoothie (orange juice, berries, kale, spinach, broccoli), Quest bar

Pre-Workout
PREAMP- 1.5 scoops
Xfactor- 2 caps
Taurine- 4g
COP- 2g

Intra-Workout
PREAMP- 1 scoop
COP- 1g

Workout- Kickbox cardio and BJJ

Meal 4- 5 slices of bread with extra lean hamburger/manwich mix and 1 big glass of apple juce

Supps- 2 caps of ALPHAMAX, 2 caps of Xfactor

Meal 5- 2 scoops of Isomuscle protein, mixed with 250ml of Almond milk

Workout
Warm up
Running fast pace up and down the mats- 5min
Push up walk, up 4 steps, 1 push up, repeated 10 times
Push ups- 20 reps
Leg ups- 50 reps
Crunches- 50 reps
Left side plank- 30 sec's
Right side plank- 30 sec's
V-UP twists- 50 reps
Sit ups- 50 reps

Circuit
Planks- 30 sec's
Bodyweight Squats- 30 sec's
Skipping- 30 sec's
Burpees- 30 sec's
V-Ups- 30 sec's
Kettlebell wide stiff legged deadlift to upright row- 30 sec's
Sledge hammer on tire- 30 sec's
Repeated 3 times

Bag Drills

Jabs- 30 sec's
Straights- 30 sec's
jab/straights running on the spot- 30 sec's
Jabs- 30 sec's
Straights- 30 sec's
Jab, Straights running on the spot- 30 sec's
Jabs- 30 sec's
Straights- 30 sec's
Jab, straight, left hook- 30 sec's

BJJ
Warm up #2
Crunches- 220 reps
Plank- 2 min
Roll backs- 10 each side

Technique drills- 45 min

Grapping- 4x5min rounds

Thoughts
Well I tried 2 classes at the MMA gym last night, def feeling it today, everywhere lol. I'm going to attempt chest, triceps and shoulders tonight. Damn internet went down yesterday so have to post this using my android hot spot, it will be back up by tomorrow morning, got some big news :D

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DOMS are more noticeable on this stack. I hate my leg hypertrophy days, they are the worst! Good luck with your training session!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 7

Morning- 2 caps of ALPHAMAX, 500mg of Agmatine, 3g of LCLT

Meal 1- 4xEggs, 1 slice of toast, smoothie (1 scoop of iso, fresh berries, kale, spinach, broccoli), oatmeal

Pre-Workout
Ritual- 1 scoop
Xfactor- 4 caps
COP- 2g
Agmatine- 500mg

Intra-Workout
GMS- 2g
Agmatine- 500mg
COP- 1g
Workout- Chest/Triceps

Bench Press
Set 1- 105lbx10 reps
Set 2- 135lbx5 reps
Set 3- 170lbx5 reps
Set 4- 200lbx3 reps
Set 5- 215lbx7 reps
Set 6- 215lbx6 reps
Set 7- 135x28 reps
Set 8- 135x22 reps
Set 9- 135x15 reps
Set 10- 135x12 reps

Circuit
Bench Press- 105lbx30, 105x20, 105x12
Skullcrusher down to close grip press- 30'sx10, 30'sx8, 30'sx8
Flys- 30'sx5, 30'sx5, 30'sx5
Close grip diamond push ups- 8 reps, 6 reps, 5 reps
Repeated 3 times

Meal 4-
Quest bar

Supps-
2 caps of ALPHAMAX

Meal 5-
2x skinless chicken breasts mixed with cheese

Thoughts

I was so sore going into the workout, so I didn't try to go too heavy, shoulders were killin and popping all day.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 8

Morning- 2 caps of ALPHAMAX, 500mg of Agmatine, 3g of LCLT, 2xcaps of xfactor, half scoop of PREAMP

Meal 1(fasted until 3pm so 16 hours since my last meal)- smoothie (1 scoop of iso, kale, spinach, broccoli, whole grain oatmeal)

Pre-Workout
PREAMP- 1.5 scoops
Xfactor- 4 caps
COP- 2g
Agmatine- 1000mg
Biceps, some back/rear delts and cardio

Alternating DB Curls
Set 1- 35'sx10 reps
Set 2- 50'sx20 reps (yes each side and wow talk about pumped!)
Set 3- 70'sx5 reps
Set 4- 35'sx15
Set 5- 35'sx12
Set 6- 35sx10
Set 7- 35'sx10
Set 8- 35'sx10

Hammer Curls
Set 1- 35'sx10
Set 2- 35'sx8
Set 3- 35'sx8

Reverse rear delt raise with band
Set 1- 20 reps
Set 2- 20 reps
Set 3- 20 reps

V-Ups- 20 reps

Run 1.75 miles

V-Ups- 20 reps, 20 reps

Run- 400 meters

POST-WORKOUT Meal 4- CHEAT MEAL
Pizza Hut,
10 Boneless Wings
1 medium pep pizza
1L of Pepsi

Thoughts

Was really happy my curls are still pretty good for not going heavy lately, going to start doing the lean gains diet protocol again, where I fast 16 hours a day and have a 8 hour eating window. Just about to go pick up my food now, omg I can't wait to pig out lol. Tomorrow I have grappling.

ALPHAMAX- Only 8 days in and I will go on the record and say this is the strongest natural test booster I've used yet, the libido boost is so much more than I was expecting, got some back zits popping up, sense of well being is up and it's starting to look like I'm adding a bit of size, my waist is down half an inch and shoulder are up half an inch since starting, I'm very happy with this product.

If you didn't notice yet, I'm now head rep for Core Nutritionals on AM and super stoked to be repping for such a great company.

I love companies that don't use prop blends such as Core Nutritionals and Performax, both imo top notch companies.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow JD thanks for the strong recommendation on Alphamax. Pretty solid for 8 days in, best part is it only gets better!

BTW now that you are head rep for Core, can we still call you JD? Or is Mr Tommy better :)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow JD thanks for the strong recommendation on Alphamax. Pretty solid for 8 days in, best part is it only gets better!

BTW now that you are head rep for Core, can we still call you JD? Or is Mr Tommy better :)

Yeah I'm extremely impressed with Alphamax, I've tried all the top natty test boosters and so far they don't compare to the effects Alphamax is giving me.

JD just for you ;) lol

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for the feedback on Alphamax. Like Cubs said, it only gets better. How is your sleep quality?

Also, congrats on the rep for Core. They are an extremely underrated company. Doug Miller knows his stuff. Core ABC is my favorite BCAA product. I need to get some more soon!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 9

Morning- 2 caps of ALPHAMAX, 500mg of Agmatine, 3g of LCLT, 2 caps xfactor

Pre-Workout
PREAMP- 1.5 scoops
COP- 2g

Intra-Workout
PREAMP- 1 scoop

Workout- Grappling

2 hours of BJJ drills
6x5min rounds of grappling

Supps-
2 caps of ALPHAMAX, 2 caps of xfactor

Thoughts

Went hard, grappling went good, grappled against some pretty good guys, great learning experience.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 11

Morning-
2 caps of ALPHAMAX, 500mg of Agmatine, 3g of LCLT, 2xcaps of xfactor

Pre-Workout
PREAMP- 1 scoop
COP- 2g
Beta-Alanine- 2g

Run- 4 miles

Thoughts

Feeling pretty sore, tomorrow I'll be doing kickboxing, grappling and some weights.

ALPHAMAX-
So far so good, libido is still up, endurance is up, can't wait to grapple tomorrow!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you for the feedback on Alphamax. Like Cubs said, it only gets better. How is your sleep quality?

Also, congrats on the rep for Core. They are an extremely underrated company. Doug Miller knows his stuff. Core ABC is my favorite BCAA product. I need to get some more soon!
Sleep quality is up a bit as well, love the L-Dopa for that benefit.

Yeah Doug is a beast! I have yet to try it but the ingredient profile of CORE ABC looks awesome, can't wait to get some in to add with my pre-workout, looks like it will be great on running days.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i popped for alphamax based on your recommendation...sh!t better be good, lol.

congrats on the new gig. give em hell tommy!!!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Alphamax is definitely good to go.... just started it with xfa.....

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow Tommy, Thebigt, and Hvactech all running Alphamax around the same time. That is an all star lineup!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i popped for alphamax based on your recommendation...sh!t better be good, lol.

congrats on the new gig. give em hell tommy!!!
I think you will agree it's above the rest at the moment :D

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It seems like people are running Alphamax because of you JD. You sure you're repping for Core and not us :p

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome promo man! Hopefully you get a lot of interest. I hope Core can become a big nae around here, they have a great lineup of products.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 12

Morning- 2 caps of ALPHAMAX, 500mg of Agmatine, 3g of LCLT, 2 caps xfactor

Pre-Workout
PREAMP- 1.5 scoops
COP- 2g

Workout- Grappling

Warm up- 10min on heavy bag
1 hour of rolling

Supps-
2 caps of ALPHAMAX, 2 caps of xfactor

Thoughts

Great grapplling tonight felt really good.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 13 and 14

Thoughts

Well it was Canada Day Tuesday, did some drinking, so felt pretty drained the last 2 days, focused on some light weights and conditioning, try to sweat those toxins out. I cut out Xfactor, the stuff just isn't agreeing with me, seems like everytime I take it, the stuff is right through my system, I've tried my best to fight it even with taking imodium, but it just wasn't working, the stuff is like pure acid going through my body lol.

ALPHAMAX-Still loving it, I'm seeing improvements everyday in the gym and libido is still kicking up. So far, so good :D

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn I never heard that about ArA. Do you think it might be the F95, are you doing Alphamax on an empty stomach?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn I never heard that about ArA. Do you think it might be the F95, are you doing Alphamax on an empty stomach?
I was thinking it may be f95, but as soon as I dose 4 caps of Xfactor advanced pre-workout my stomach starts turning and within an hour it goes through me. Even tried just 2 caps and it reacted bad. I'll see how my stomach reacts with onlu the alphamax and no ArA over the next few days.

LuckyLuke777

Awards
I'm currently in my 5th week running xfactor and I've had the same runs as you right from the beginning. 45 minutes after my workout I gotta go. I thought at first it was the peak beta that I received with it. I stopped taking it and it was the same. I don't care, I'm toughing it out. The results are worth it.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Doesn't sound fun boys. I had this issue for about a week-10 days.. but not so quickly after dosing. Found very similar to F95 in that respect.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm currently in my 5th week running xfactor and I've had the same runs as you right from the beginning. 45 minutes after my workout I gotta go. I thought at first it was the peak beta that I received with it. I stopped taking it and it was the same. I don't care, I'm toughing it out. The results are worth it.
I'm glad I'm not the only one lol. If I was sticking with weights I probably would keep using, but going into a grappling workouts can really suck with an upset stomach, so I'm passing on the xfactor advanced.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm glad I'm not the only one lol. If I was sticking with weights I probably would keep using, but going into a grappling workouts can really suck with an upset stomach, so I'm passing on the xfactor advanced.
Do you lose by default if you accidently sh(t on your opponent?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm starting to think maybe the ArA is causing some bathroom issues with me. I don't get the runs like you guys, just some loose stool a few times a week.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2 days with no ARA and stomach has been fine :)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 16

Morning- 2 caps of ALPHAMAX, Multi-vitamin

Pre-Workout
PREAMP- 2 scoops
NeuroPump- 1 scoop

Intra-Workout
COP- 2g
LCLT- 3g
Taurine- 4g

Weights

Bench Press
Set 1- 105lbx10 reps
Set 2- 145lbx 10 reps
Set 3- 160lbx5 reps
Set 4- 185x12 reps
Set 5- 135x25 reps

Circut
Bench Press (speed reps)- 135x10 reps, 135x10, 135x12
Reverse band extensions- 15, 15, 15
DB Curls- 60'sx3, 60'sx3, 60'sx3
DB Curls- 25'sx12, 25'sx10, 25'sx8
1 arm flat DB Press- 60'sx10/10, 60'sx8/8, 60'sx8/8
Circuit repeated 3 times

1 arm flat DB press- 1 set non-stop, 60'sx5/5, 60'sx4/4, 60'sx3/3, 60'sx2/2, 60'sx1/1, 60'sx3/3

Cardio Circut
Skipping 30 secs
Close grip Push ups- 20 reps
Running up down steps- 30 secs
Sprint- 125 meters
Squat jump on step to squat jump off- 5 reps
Repeated 4 times

Supps- 2 caps of ALPHAMAX

Thoughts
Did a quick weight and cardio workout today, weighed myself after my workout and I was 215lbs, weight seems to be up and doesn't look like I've gained any bodyfat, going to cut the cals a bit more, get that weight down a bit. Alphamax is doing good, seeing increased vasculairty throughout the day and libido is stiill staying strong. I will note I'm feeling a lot more hungry since using Alphamax.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Do you lose by default if you accidently sh(t on your opponent?
i think opponent would be the one to default, lol.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hear you on the hunger JD. It's good if one is bulking and doesn't care about how much they eat, but it sucks with a controlled bulk