Determinator loses the inches with Genomyx PHENADROL!

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
So i had a great shoulder and arm workout today, come home and have a little package waiting for me :)

As soon as i opened it up I went for it and popped two caps...two words...HOLY CRAP!

You can feel it rush into your veins..just got done with my workout and didnt eat anything yet and got a deep stomach ate but had a banana and a protein shake and all was well..deff won't be taking it on an empty stomach again lol...

The feeling on two caps is very intense...hands are shaky and my whole body feels like i have a sunburn and is HOTT to the touch. Sort of a cool feeling, you deff know its working but i think ill be keeping it to 1 cap from now on so i don't feel like im on speed. There is an intense focus and burn feeling right off the bat..only takes about 10 minutes to feel it which is great.

Along with my tired arms from arm day and the shakiness im feeling i can barely type. I'm sure 1 cap will be more than enough to keep focus.

I took two caps today at once, I will also be trying 1 cap in a day and then 2 caps spaced out to see the difference in energy and long term fat burn. Will be posting a before and after pics at the end of this 30+ day log for the fat loss pill PHENADROL.

I can deff tell this pill is going to work out great just from first use its different than any other product i've taken such as alphamine and other fat burners. I'm hoping i can take some inches off my abdomen while keeping my mass that i've gotten while bulking this winter..

Some info about me..I'm 25 and a little over 5'7". I weigh in between 156 and 162..hoping to stay at that weight and lean out over this log. Any questions ask all you want should be a decent log!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Innnnnn

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Update: the sunburn feeling and shakiness has mostly gone away..just straight focus and hot to the touch skin..

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That feeling will not bother you if taken with food. I can't believe you took 2 right off the bat you crazy bastard lol!!! While I've yet to try 2 at once I have spread 2 over the course of a day and I prefer that much better. Can't wait to see how this treats you in terms of weight/body comp!

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
That feeling will not bother you if taken with food. I can't believe you took 2 right off the bat you crazy bastard lol!!! While I've yet to try 2 at once I have spread 2 over the course of a day and I prefer that much better. Can't wait to see how this treats you in terms of weight/body comp!
Im prettttty sure this is going to do the trick..level energy and low appetite..still normal hungry but usually starving by now..crazy on a workout day to not eat much

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
BTW I will only be using PHENADROL alone besides multi and omegas

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BTW I will only be using PHENADROL alone besides multi and omegas
What's your dosing strategy? I always take mine first thing with breakfast before work and then another with lunch if I'm going to use 2 a day (which is usually an off/cardio day since 2 phenas + STIMAHOLIC is stim overload!).

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
What's your dosing strategy? I always take mine first thing with breakfast before work and then another with lunch if I'm going to use 2 a day (which is usually an off/cardio day since 2 phenas + STIMAHOLIC is stim overload!).
I workout 3 times a week..full body..will be dosing 1 in am and 1 at noon on off days and prob just 1 at noon on workout days IF I use my preworkout instead of this..might just use this and agmatine on workout days and stick with the 1 in the am and 1 at noon protocol for the length if the log

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Before pics

No flex

ForumRunner_20140619_202454.png

Flexing

ForumRunner_20140619_202559.png

ForumRunner_20140619_202632.png

ForumRunner_20140619_202654.png

ForumRunner_20140619_202719.png

And my stress handles

ForumRunner_20140619_202802.png

Dont mind my gfs mess or the towel..finally had some privacy to take before pics.. as you can see I really just mostly need to get rid of my love handles and some inches off of my waste...want my abs to show without flexing basically..whatever body fat that would be lol

Hoping for less fat a lot more definition and vasolidation because of that lost fat.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Hulk is in the party!!!!

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
So last night I realized I didnt even eat snacks after dinner like I always do..just my jug of water and 300 rise of the empire ...also usually if I crash on a product I get very agitated ..no crash and no tude

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Morning update: its an off day for me..took one at 730 or 8 am..taking my second dose now..although 1 dose worked out with a perfect balance..I gotta say I miss that stimmed out feeling from 2 doses at once lol

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Morning update: its an off day for me..took one at 730 or 8 am..taking my second dose now..although 1 dose worked out with a perfect balance..I gotta say I miss that stimmed out feeling from 2 doses at once lol
Ha you're crazy! I just took mine w breakfast about 4 hours ago and I'm hoping taking Stimaholic in a little bit doesn't have me cracked out!

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Ha you're crazy! I just took mine w breakfast about 4 hours ago and I'm hoping taking Stimaholic in a little bit doesn't have me cracked out!
Lol its SMARTER to take 2 doses slit up throught the day but just way more fun to be stimmed the heck out

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
So I made eggs and bacon cuz I was pretty hungry at like 1230..took my pill..and couldnt clean off my plate..appetite was destroyed...

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Evol profile looks decent DJBeanPole
Razonade is delicious! It was my go to preworkout up until Stimaholic dropped. I've been tempted to try combining the two and seeing how that treats me.

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Razonade is delicious! It was my go to preworkout up until Stimaholic dropped. I've been tempted to try combining the two and seeing how that treats me.
That sounds like something I would do..prob not healthy but im interested

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Subbed! Just heard about this goodie this week! Excited to see how it works for you! :D

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Great workout today..popped one before the gym and took some agmatine sulfate..all I need is caffeine and pumps..

Incline bench
135x15
185x8
215x5

Flat bench
135x10
185x10
225x5

Decline
135x14
185x11
185X8 HIGH INTENSITY

Cable flyes for upper and lower chest

Reverse grip easybarr bicep curls
Triplesetted with hammer curls and incline bench curls

Close grip flat bench
145 for 3 sets 15,12,10

Rope pulldowns at 10 and tricep pushdowns full rack plus a 25lber

Dumbbell shrugs
85sx12
95sx10
100sx7

Lots of sweat lol

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great wo! You've got really solid #s on bench!! Looking good too! :)

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I wish numbers were higher but thanks I appreciate it!
Don't we all!! lol I have no doubt you will continually get stronger and stronger! Keep up the great work! :)

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Popped one this morning..

Since yesterday was workout day I ate a lot more than I do on off days so the fun feelings from the PHENADROL arent as apparent..But today I popped one without food and feel great..a lot more manageable once your body gets use to it..House cleaned and yard mowed and shirt drenched lol

Sidenote: libido seems to have increased..dont know if thats possible from any of the ingredients in the blend

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Was feeling adventerous today..started the day with a good breakfast and TWO pills..plan and flooding my gym with sweat with a high intensity workout with back and a legs

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Solid workout brother and I'm jealous as hell of those peaks in the biceps!!! I'm trying hard to get mine to do the same.

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Solid workout brother and I'm jealous as hell of those peaks in the biceps!!! I'm trying hard to get mine to do the same.
Ive been hitting arms twice a week..arms wete too skinny for my chest and back..been doing reverse grip easy bar for 10 reps 3 sets...incline bench hammer curls and incline reg db curl..has worked wonders on my biceps

Key to working the inside of the bicep is doing biceps exercises where elbows are in front of the body

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ahh so more close grip girls then normal stance! Gotcha thanks. My darn tri's are wicked as hell if I can get my bi's to match lol watch out!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ahh so more close grip girls then normal stance! Gotcha thanks. My darn tri's are wicked as hell if I can get my bi's to match lol watch out!
Mmmm close grip girls. Yeaaaa buddy.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol wth i'm loosing my mind lol

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday I popped two caps after breakfast and took some agmatine prior to the gym..

Warm up with pullups

Lat pulldowns
135x12
155x10
165x8
135x10

supersetted with shoulder press machine
135x15
185x12
215x9
135x12

Bent over rows
BB 135x12
DBs 80sx12
90sx10
90sx8

Superset with arnold press ..went light

Db pullovers
70x8
65x10
60x8

Superset with delt raises

Db shrugs
75s x 12
85sx10
100s x5

Great workout with awesome pump..love the fatburner with the agmatine...I look and feel tighter and still getting bigger..no loss of muscle ..I dont do cardio just switch to high intensity workouts and its going great..look leaner already and same weight on the scale

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Ps..skins flushed and cracked out off of two pills on my off day :)

Doing abs right now

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
In for dis bitch.

How is the fat loss coming?

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
In for dis bitch.

How is the fat loss coming?
Great to have you..going great..you deff feel it working..you sweat of heck of a lot more than normal..im continuing to gain muscle but am deff losing fat from looking in the mirror..im pretty sure my after pic is gunna provide everyone enough to want to get this lol

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Great to have you..going great..you deff feel it working..you sweat of heck of a lot more than normal..im continuing to gain muscle but am deff losing fat from looking in the mirror..im pretty sure my after pic is gunna provide everyone enough to want to get this lol
Haha hell yah. I'm 180 at the moment and doing intermittent fasting but I'm about to drop it. I don't think my body really responds to it.

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Haha hell yah. I'm 180 at the moment and doing intermittent fasting but I'm about to drop it. I don't think my body really responds to it.
I was 172 at my heaviest when I was bulking..I actually feel bigger muscular wize at 156 where I am now and im putting up more weight in the gym...the fasting didnt work for me either..I like to eat on my workout days and on my off days eat less calories and keep it cleanish..been working out great and still gaining muscle...

Im liking the high intensity workout with this fat burner and agmatine..burn fat..sweat..still get pump build muscle and still eat what I want on workout days ..working great for me cuz I dont want to lose weight just inches

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Definitely sound like an awesome product to aide in all of the hard work!! Great job on your wo btw!

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Definitely sound like an awesome product to aide in all of the hard work!! Great job on your wo btw!
Definitely..its the only product im using besides agmatine..no protein shakes no creatine and still gaining muscle..carbs are acting as my creatine flushing the muscles and eating my protein instead of drinking it..

And thanks! Built up quite a sweat!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Definitely..its the only product im using besides agmatine..no protein shakes no creatine and still gaining muscle..carbs are acting as my creatine flushing the muscles and eating my protein instead of drinking it..
That's great!!!

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
keep it up! :)

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Took two yesterday again..this time was like the first time..burnt feeling and shaky but went away after a little bit..realized at 5 I havent ate since breakfast..didnt even realize it until my girlfriend asked me what I ate yesterday..once dinner came I had a double quarter pounder and another single for dinner along with assorted vegetables and potatoe..didnt have a problem eating that much at 6 cuz I believe I took 2 pills at 7 or 8ish..appetite suppression was mostly gone by then..

Popping one pill now and taking some agmatine and getting chest and arms done at the gym today!

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Took two yesterday again..this time was like the first time..burnt feeling and shaky but went away after a little bit..realized at 5 I havent ate since breakfast..didnt even realize it until my girlfriend asked me what I ate yesterday..once dinner came I had a double quarter pounder and another single for dinner along with assorted vegetables and potatoe..didnt have a problem eating that much at 6 cuz I believe I took 2 pills at 7 or 8ish..appetite suppression was mostly gone by then..

Popping one pill now and taking some agmatine and getting chest and arms done at the gym today!
Lol this **** sounds ****ing wicked!!