Cannibal Alpha Log

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I edited this so everyone can easily find the beginning of this log.

Becoming Alpha..

Here are my stats and important information.

• 5'8"
  • 178lbs (just weighed in this morning)
  • 11-13% BF
  • I have been in PCT for 6 weeks (4 weeks with Nolva, etc.).
  • The first 4 test booster was UltraMale by IML and now I can compare the two products accordingly.
  • I am in a deficit of -300 (give or take on the day) to shed fat from the last cycle and I am currently on a Ketosis type diet.
  • I intermittent fast from about 8 P.M. at night until Lunch time the next day.
  • I am taking this for 4 weeks to see how awesome it is, and if all goes well I plan on purchasing more for my next cycle (going to take a break after this and then come back strong before vacation)
I will be adding before and after pictures as well. :)

Please feel free to ask for additional stats and information that you are important for this log.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
The product is here and it looks so good!!! I can't wait to start it. :)

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
First dosage of the day, and first dosage ever. I can't wait to see how awesome this stuff is!

I will edit the first post to reflect my stats, diet, all that kinds of stuff (right meow actually).

PS. Awesome label and aesthetics of the pills. It looks fawking AWESOME. Great job guys.

Day 1

Took my first dosage on a empty stomach (as I usually do) and I have noticed a slight increase of awareness already (it is very minimal but it is there).

I notice the little things.

Another reason why I notice it today is because I am tired as ****, it was a long weekend and I didn't get a lot of sleep (which always sucks) but I am working from home today so I can relax and not worry about the whole bitchy business **** today.

I am very interested to see what kind of libido performance comes from this product. You could knock out multiple stones with one thing!

There is a recommended dosage for the "no pants dance" on the bottle. Its awesome. Lol.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Day 2

Day 2 went pretty well.

I am pretty sure I can feel this stuff starting to build up.

Very slowly but surely its increasing my sex drive, energy, etc.

Being able to take high dosages of this ****ing awesome ingredient blend is really boosting stuff up.

If this product continues to do what I think it will, it will be a staple in my PCT from now on. You can get everything you need right here in this one product. And so far, so good. I can't wait to see what happens in a couple weeks. :)

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Day 3...

This day kind of sucked. I took my 3 doses as usual, but I had some bad allergies.

It always sucks when I have allergies because they consume my whole day...

I didn't even go to the gym because I had so little energy.

****ing retarded...

I'm looking forward to going to the gym today as long as I get some more energy.

I slept like **** last night (just like usual) except for worse than what is normal.

Been looking at going to the doctor for some answers..

I hope to get it under control soon..

PS the product is still increasing libido haha.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Day 4 & 5

These days were both identical!

I took the product just as recommended and I believe I am starting to feel that Libidio increase.

Not going to lie, I had a sex dreams all last night, but I am not sure why.

The only thing I can think of is this **** WORKS!

So far so good.

Lifts are the same in the gym (and I am in a cut at the moment) so that's good, it would be awesome if I got even stronger while taking this **** during my cut!!!

I am happy today. Haha.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in!

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
In this bish!

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
In this bish!
Hell yah!

Man this stuff is legit. In about a week I went from usual old me, to noticing every ass, and pair of tits everywhere I go!

And I know this product has also attributed to the last three nights of sex dreams...

I never have sex dreams but this **** makes me want to **** every ass, pair of tits, or mouth I can get ahold of. Haha!

All seriousness here!

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
I'll join in on the fun. Finally a Tagger log

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
I'll join! I'm in week one of pct, might have to add this in at some point!

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I'll join! I'm in week one of pct, might have to add this in at some point!
Welcome!

The libido increase is ****ing legit. And these kinds of products hardly ever work for me. So I recommend it now. Haha.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Welcome! The libido increase is ****ing legit. And these kinds of products hardly ever work for me. So I recommend it now. Haha.
how mNy bottles?! What's your dosing :)

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
how mNy bottles?! What's your dosing :)
I'm doing recommended dosage which is 6 pills.

And I take it 3 times a day (AM, MID, and PM).

It seems like a lot of pills but it's not really that bad. Two bottles will last you a long time, especially if you run it at a lower dosage.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
I'm doing recommended dosage which is 6 pills. And I take it 3 times a day (AM, MID, and PM). It seems like a lot of pills but it's not really that bad. Two bottles will last you a long time, especially if you run it at a lower dosage.
nice! I'll keep following!

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Don't worry guys, I'll have an update for you all soon.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Don't worry guys, I'll have an update for you all soon.
Late but in. I'm starting mine after vacation in a week and a half.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Days 6 & 7

These were weekend days and I really felt this stuff starting to take over then.

I love weekends by the way, because I stay under my maintenance but I eat what ever the **** I want (well sometimes I have some massive cravings).

Some weekends I do like to stick to the diet, sometimes I don't. I have been in a cut (have kept all of the mass so far) and I plan on being on a cut for quite a while to get ready for vacation.

So far my lifts have not dropped yet (the Osta during PCT helped a lot to keep my muscle I gained on cycle) but the Cannibal Alpha has helped boost up my test and libido so far.

I am crossing my fingers that eating about 200 under maintenance will allow me to get a little stronger (with the help of Cannibal Alpha).

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Day 8

Yesterday went really well, I had a lot of energy and it was a overall good day.

For the past two nights in a row (which now makes 4 nights in a row) I have had sex dreams every ****ing night!

It sucks because my Fiance is out of commission for one more week due to a minor surgery she had to have completed on the downstairs mixup.

But this stuff has definitely got me thinking about some tang... ALL THE FUARKING TIME!!!

I played Softball for my companies team rather than lift because they needed a extra player. I haven't played in like 6 years but I know I have gotten way stronger because I barley hit the ball and that bitch went wayyyyyyyyyy up in the air and came within 10 feet of the fence. Like the ****ing ball went about as high as it did far. If I could of hit a line drive that thing would have been gone.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Day 9

Today has been ****ty (literally). I am not sure if it is the Alphamine that I am taking or this (but I am guessing it's the Alphamine due to its effects) but something has given me the ****s this morning.

No lies, straight up diarrhea, and it was green at that. I think it just flushed me out, I am going to stop taking Alphamine and take this on its own and see if I still have that effect tomorrow morning.

I have been drinking plenty of water for when I hit up the gym tonight, wish me luck guys. Haha.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Update coming soon.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Hey guys sorry for the no update in a while.

The holiday weekend seemed to soak up most of my time.

I was off worth the 3'rd all the way till the 6'th lol.

In between those days I didn't take the Alpha just because I drank here and there and I didn't want to have something combine with something else, etc.

The libido is still up like crazy, all I think about is ass and tits it seems like Lol.

More importantly, my lifts in the gym have not gone down, which is amazing!!

This **** really makes a difference in PCT!!

Love this ****!

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
BROS! FEEL FREE TO FOLLOW ME OVER HERE ON YOUTUBE (I will still link my videos to my logs)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_Tk1F4vosZalkaet9J3AfQ

I am going to be posting video updates in place of typing updates, well I am going to give it a shot, and see how you all like it!

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Hey guys sorry for the no update in a while. The holiday weekend seemed to soak up most of my time. I was off worth the 3'rd all the way till the 6'th lol. In between those days I didn't take the Alpha just because I drank here and there and I didn't want to have something combine with something else, etc. The libido is still up like crazy, all I think about is ass and tits it seems like Lol. More importantly, my lifts in the gym have not gone down, which is amazing!! This **** really makes a difference in PCT!! Love this ****!
good to here! I'm following man! Keep updating!

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
good to here! I'm following man! Keep updating!
Will do!

I have to leave Friday for the Army but I will updating everything on my phone. :)

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Will do! I have to leave Friday for the Army but I will updating everything on my phone. :)
well thank you for your service! And Goodluck!

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
well thank you for your service! And Goodluck!
Thanks. It's only 3 weeks and I will be home.

Taking my cannibal with me (obviously) and I'm going to be doing two a days.

Morning will be plyometrics and stuff like that and Evening will be lifting.

Gotta make sure my protein is ready for the whole time haha.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks. It's only 3 weeks and I will be home. Taking my cannibal with me (obviously) and I'm going to be doing two a days. Morning will be plyometrics and stuff like that and Evening will be lifting. Gotta make sure my protein is ready for the whole time haha.
Two a days!? Better be eating big my man!

Protein for gainnnnzzzzz nomnomnom

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Here is an update for all of you crazy mofos.

Cannibal Alpha just seems to keep taking it up a notch.

I feel like I could plow through some crazy wild sex and then turn around and keep on doing it.

This might seem weird but the orgasams with the woman have seemed gone through the roof.

Also not sure if it's the Cannibal Alpha, but the loads seem to be way bigger.

I'm pretty sure Brazzers is going to be calling soon.

Haha.

Also, my strength in the gym has gone up slightly.

Not sure if I'm getting out of recovery mode or what is going on. Will keep you bitches updated. \.../

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'll be having like 4 shakes everyday lol.
You really should add more real food if possible... two-a-days will sap all the nutrients out of your body hard and fast. Shakes just won't replace everything nearly as well.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
You really should add more real food if possible... two-a-days will sap all the nutrients out of your body hard and fast. Shakes just won't replace everything nearly as well.
Well I will have 3 meals at the defac everyday. But I have no say in what they make.

Will probably have cottage cheese, salad, eggs, bacon, and stuff like that everyday.

The shakes will just make sure I hit my protein intake.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Well I will have 3 meals at the defac everyday. But I have no say in what they make.

Will probably have cottage cheese, salad, eggs, bacon, and stuff like that everyday.

The shakes will just make sure I hit my protein intake.
I get making your protein intake but you're gonna need additional nutrients in your 3 actual meals then too. Just make them bigger if that's an option

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I get making your protein intake but you're gonna need additional nutrients in your 3 actual meals then too. Just make them bigger if that's an option
What foods would you recommend?

I can ask to pile those on specifically.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What foods would you recommend? I can ask to pile those on specifically.
Fruits, Veggies and anything colorful for sure but all whole foods will have more nutrients the super processed and refine protein powders.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Oh I hear yah, I can get some of that with every meal, as long as we're not way out in the field.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
As an update..

I have been super busy getting ready to leave for the Army tomorrow but I have still been dosing my Cannibal Alpha accordingly.

So far this stuff has been fantastic.

I've actually gotten a little stronger since I started using it.

The libido increase has been huuuuuuuge.

I'm looking at every set of boobs and ass that walks by me.

It sucks I have to leave the Fiancé for 3 weeks, but I'm going to get mine tonight. Yes Sir.

Now that we know there is a big increase in Libido, let's put Cannibal Alpha to the lifting challenge.

Currently I am only taking Cannibal Alpha, and I am praying there will be a decent gym in Mississippi.

If there is not (please God, let there be)

Then I will be doing some crazy body weight exercises all the time.

More on that later.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I found you! ;p

Heading out Friday for the army?! Nice!! Thank you for your service! Sounds like you're having some great results too! ;)

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I found you! ;p

Heading out Friday for the army?! Nice!! Thank you for your service! Sounds like you're having some great results too! ;)
Haha you did!

Yes. It should be hot as **** down in Mississippi.

AMAZING RESULTS :)

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Haha you did! Yes. It should be hot as **** down in Mississippi. AMAZING RESULTS :)
Haha where are you now? I've lived in the south all of my life so it just seems normal for the summer to be hot and humid! Lol

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Haha where are you now? I've lived in the south all of my life so it just seems normal for the summer to be hot and humid! Lol
Lol I'm from Kansas.

It's pretty hot and humid, but I know it's even hotter and humid down there!

Where you from?

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lol I'm from Kansas. It's pretty hot and humid, but I know it's even hotter and humid down there! Where you from?
Haha yeah probably so! I am in SC now...grew up in Arkansas! 0.o

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I live in Louisiana and yes hot and humid!!

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I live in Louisiana and yes hot and humid!!
I just got a hotel in Batesville Mississippi.

No idea where it is. But the accents are awesome.

Seriously, idk why, but they mak me laugh. It's all good.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just got a hotel in Batesville Mississippi. No idea where it is. But the accents are awesome. Seriously, idk why, but they mak me laugh. It's all good.
Haha the accents are always funny! Even when you have one yourself! Super southern draws never loose their humor! Like a whole different language sometimes! Lol

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Haha the accents are always funny! Even when you have one yourself! Super southern draws never loose their humor! Like a whole different language sometimes! Lol
Exactly!

I honestly feel like I don't have a accent, but I hear that what everyone says lol.

I need to meet a really southern person and ask them if they can guess where I am from by the way I talk lol.