Follidrone Formeron Mass550 PermaSwole - Hardgainer Log

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Hi Guys,

Little bit about myself. I've always been the ridiculously skinny kid which found/finds it impossible to put on weight easily. When I stopped growing I was 6ft 1 tall and 140lbs. Ive gymed here and there from 18-23 but never much, was always still skinny.

Summer of 2012 I decided to start gyming properly, although neglected working legs because I'm a tool. Finally in January 2014 I went to a compound heavy routine and started squatting and deadlifting, and have been loving the gym ever since.

Ive gone from 60kg to 77kg and kept my body fat around the same, progress photos below

Pre Gym

1 Year

Current

My Current Weight is 75kg as I havent gymed in 2 weeks due to back problems and going on holiday today so wont be gyming for another week. But will be starting my log on the 26th :).

My Current 5x5 lifts

Deadlift 310 1 x 5
Squats 175 5 x 5
Bench 205 5x5

1RM

Deadlift 330
Squat 220
Bench 235

Yeah, I'm one of those awful people that can bench more than they can squat. From Jan - May I was squatting 3 x a week so I'm trying to change that!

With this log, Which will start off as a 12 week cycle, Im looking to increase my weight to around 80-82kg, get my deadlift to 400, squat to 300 and bench to 265. May be optmistic but it will give me motivation to push forward.

Supplements will be (updated since beginning of log):

PES select protein
Chaos & Pain PermaSwole (can't have stimulants so will have to go with a non stim pre workout) *STOPPED
BLR Follidrone
BLR Formeron *STOPPED
FinaFlex Mass 550 *STOPPED
BLR Prolactrone (if needed) *STOPPED
ON Optimen (Will dose this as far away from Prolactrone as possible)
PNI EAA's (might change to Purple wraath or PES version - offer advise please) *STOPPED

Will probably stop Mass 550 after 12 weeks and try BLR Viron as heard great things about it.

Routine will be a 5 day split

Legs Monday
Shoulders Tuesday
Rest Wed
Back Thurs
Chest Fri
Arms Sat
Rest Sun

Will probably squat on a Saturday aswell so I am squatting twice a week, as I really want my legs to grow, which they have been slowly but surely.

Compared to all you guys I know im tiny, but I'm not logging this to look like a monster, just a hardgainer that wants to be strong and look aesthetically pleasing :).

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Current routine below

Please tell me if you think I should be changing my routine, adding supplements, taking some out, or pretty much any help would be massively appreciated!

Thanks all for popping in and I shall be updating this thread daily! I will also post a before picture on the 26th and progress photos every 4 weeks.

Love this forum and community, you guys are awesome!

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
Subbed!!!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Interesting Im in!

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
As im on holiday and doing a lot of theory crafting, I think im going to run Mass 550 at 2 tabs for the first 2 weeks, then 3 tabs until the bottle has finished.

Formeron will be 1 pump every other day.

Follidrone looks to be getting insane results.

Once the 62 days of Mass 550 are done, I shall move onto BLR Viron for the rest of the 12 week cycle, with 5 days on, 2 days off!

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Current routine below Please tell me if you think I should be changing my routine, adding supplements, taking some out, or pretty much any help would be massively appreciated! Thanks all for popping in and I shall be updating this thread daily! I will also post a before picture on the 26th and progress photos every 4 weeks. Love this forum and community, you guys are awesome!
Why do you pullups 3 days in a row? Also i would add another horizontal pull on back day also. And you need to throw in some SLDL or leg curls during your legday to hit them hammies. And personally since your gonna be on so much stuff, i would up my volume lots just to get more out of your cycle.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Why do you pullups 3 days in a row? Also i would add another horizontal pull on back day also. And you need to throw in some SLDL or leg curls during your legday to hit them hammies. And personally since your gonna be on so much stuff, i would up my volume lots just to get more out of your cycle.
Hey bud

I do palm in pull ups 4 x a week because they have been absolutely amazing for building my arms. I don't work until failure with them, and I always seem to be gaining strength and size doing it this many times a week. I take my back out of the equation by very explosive on the way up and slow on the way down.

Cool, for horizontal back, what so you suggest?

Yeah I def need to add in some hammy curls or front squats ! I shall amend that, cheers dude.

I only have 40 mins to workout in the morn so just make it as explosive as possible, but if I get the opportunity to work out post work I'll definitely be staying there 90 mins to 2 hours :)

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Hey bud I do palm in pull ups 4 x a week because they have been absolutely amazing for building my arms. I don't work until failure with them, and I always seem to be gaining strength and size doing it this many times a week. I take my back out of the equation by very explosive on the way up and slow on the way down. Cool, for horizontal back, what so you suggest? Yeah I def need to add in some hammy curls or front squats ! I shall amend that, cheers dude. I only have 40 mins to workout in the morn so just make it as explosive as possible, but if I get the opportunity to work out post work I'll definitely be staying there 90 mins to 2 hours :)
Anything you want for the rows: bent rows, pendlay rows, seated row, row machine just to name a few. What ever suits you!

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Anything you want for the rows: bent rows, pendlay rows, seated row, row machine just to name a few. What ever suits you!
We have a decent seated row machine with horizontal and vertical handles at my gym so will def incorporate that into back day. Thanks a lot bud :)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like a good game plan.

Subbed

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
3 days until this begins.

I'm going to be running Mass 550 @ 3 tabs for 2months, then move to BLR Viron.
I'm also going to be running Formeron @ 1 pump every other day
Hoping the mass 550 and the permaswole have arrived when I get back from Portugal on wednesday, fingers crossed.
Will start logging on Thursday regardless as I already have my 3 bottles of folli sitting at home waiting for me.

Thanks for subbing all, the anticipation is killing me!

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Mass 550 and formeron hasn't turned up but my swole and folli has so ill start with just those 2 until the others arrive

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
I'm in. Great transformation from pre gym to now, btw!
Thanks man. Just wish I had done compounds for the first 1 1/2 years instead of fannying about.

Bad news on the protein, I've had to order Trutein instead of PES select as they never have any stock in, its a nightmare. Good news is Trutein has Peanut butter flavour! God I love PB!

Still no sign of Mass 550 or Formeron this morning which sucks a bit, hoping the formeron turns up by tomorrow so I can get those anabolic gains.

First day back im going to do chest today. Said to myself I'm going to stay in the gym for 90mins-2hours today to really feel the effects of follidrone! Apparently some users feel it on the first dose. I shall be having 2 Follidrone 45mins before workout at 5pm. Will of had a protein shake at 3pm so will probably have an empty stomach by then. Will be taking it with Chaos and Pain Permaswole, looking forward to those Agmatine pumps!!!

Agenda for today is :

Flat bench
Incline Dumbells
Cable press
Cable Flys
Pull overs
Dips

Not going to go too too heavy, probably 80%, but going to have some fun with drop sets, super setting etc, looking forward to the horrendous doms tomorrow! Will be posting a photo this evening of my front / back for the BLR folli challenge!

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Mass 550 just turned up, so waiting on Formeron now. Fingers crossed its tomorrow as its from a UK retailer

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Current Supplement Diet Layout will be as follows (when training in AM). Will be training fasted at 7am, and cardio after work at 6pm.

Upon Waking up, 2 scoops of PermaSwole, 2 caps of follidrone

EAAs intra workout

1 Mass 550 with breakfast (2 sachets of porridge with fruit) + Trutein with Creatine Shake 30mins later+ 3 Optimen Vitamins

1 Mass 550 with lunch

Trutein shake for 2nd lunch

1 Mass 550 with dinner

1 pump EOD of formeron after shower when I've done cardio after work

1 Prolactrone before bed

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Just took my 2 scoops of permaswole and follidrone 10minutes ago, ears are already tingling from the beta alinine! Will be working out in 20mins, so ****ing pumped!

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Day 1 - Starting BW - 160 (lost about 8lbs on holiday)

Ok so, not having gymed for 3 weeks I thought my gym would be an absolute disaster. Needless to say I couldn't of been more wrong! Took my 2 scoops of permaswole and 2 follidrone and just felt like I could gym for hours and hours. Ended up doing about 90mins but had to cut it short because I had a work meal. These 2 stacked together just gives you ENDLESS endurance, could just keep going and kept pushing myself over and over again!

Flat bench
175 x 8
175 x 8
175 x 6
165 x 8
165 x 7
220 x 1

Cable Press

60 (30 each side) x 15
72 x 15
72 x 15
72 x 15

Cable Flys

50 (25 each side) x 15
50 x 15
50 x 15

Dips

33 x 10
33 x 10
22 x 10
22 x 8

Pullovers

50 x 10
50 x 10
50 x 10
50 x 10

Wanted to keep going but had to call it a day as I had to leave, could of definitely got in another few sets. Doms today are absolutely brutal! Definitely woke up feeling more tired than normal but thats to be expected, looking forward to absolutely smashing shoulders after work. Will post pics tonight as I didnt get in until late last night!

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Ok so was absolutely shattered all day, chest was in agony (dear lord the doms!) and shoulders were aching too, but I decided to man up and do shoulders anyway. Wanted to focus on volume and getting back into the swing of things today instead of shifting big weight. 2x permaswole and 2 x follidrone pre workout. 3 Mass 550 throughout the day. Still no formeron :(

BB Military Press

100 x 8
100 x 6
100 x 6
100 x 5
90 x 8
90 x 6
90 x 6

Arnie Press

90 (45 each hand) x 8
90 x 7
90 x 6
80 x 8
80 x 7
80 x 6

Weighted Pullups

22 x 10
22 x 8
22 x 9
22 x 8
0 x 10

Side Laateral Raises

26 (13 each hand) x 10
26 x 10
26 x 10

Front Laateral raises

26 x 20
26 x 20
26 x 20

Shrugs

132 x 10
132 x 10
132 x 10
132 x 10

Had to leave after this as gf needed to leave, but was pretty damn impressed with the volume, especially as I had been feeling tired all day and had some absolutely disgraceful doms.

Here are photos I just took now, for progression photos (no newspaper, sorry brundel)

Going to train arms tomorrow, rest sunday, then do the week properly from monday! Looking forward to squatting and deadlifting!!

Very scared about tomorrow morning for the doms that will be waiting for me!

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
And YES, i have a homosexual tramstamp, I lost a bet when I was 18, haha

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And YES, i have a homosexual tramstamp, I lost a bet when I was 18, haha
With this badass stack u r on, u b a beast in no time, ha!
Ain't nobody gonna say sh!t about ur tattoo, they b too busy mirin the gainz!
;)

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
With this badass stack u r on, u b a beast in no time, ha! Ain't nobody gonna say sh!t about ur tattoo, they b too busy mirin the gainz! ;)
This is what I like to hear ! I really want formeron to turn up so I can start drying up, it's summer after all! Serious doms today, whole top half of me is in pieces, may take today off and train arms tomorrow

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is what I like to hear ! I really want formeron to turn up so I can start drying up, it's summer after all! Serious doms today, whole top half of me is in pieces, may take today off and train arms tomorrow
Did u say it's leg day?
;)

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha I see what you did there! Legs is Monday, I am not looking forward to it!

I won't ever skip leg day, even though it's the worst time of my life
Wait until you try legs day with Follidrone. Hope you don't drive a manual car.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Hey, 2 days to update here from yesterday and this morning.

Did arms yesterday. Didn't go through my head that having sex before gym was a bad idea...got to the gym thinking follidrone and permaswole would pick me out of this lethargic hole, didnt happen. Felt pretty tired and useless the whole session but still tried to get everything done.

Close Grip Bench

135 x 10
135 x 10
135 x 9
135 x 8
135 x 7

Weighted Pull-Ups

22 x 10
22 x 10
22 x 8
0 x 10
0 x 8

Dips

0 x 10
0 x 10
0 x 10
0 x 10
0 x 10

Close Grip Bicep Curls (ez bar)

66 x 10
66 x 10
66 x 10

Wide Grip Bicep Curls (ez bar)

66 x 10
66 x 10
66 x 10

Rope Tricep Pulldowns

55 x 10
62 x 8
57 x 10
57 x 8
57 x 8

Dumbell Hammer Curls

35 (each hand) x 20 (10 each hand)
35 x 20
30 x 20
30 x 20

Did legs this morning at 7am. You know that feeling when youre trying to stay awake, and your eyes are stinging? Yeah that was me this morning. Brutal. Didn't want to squat heavy on my first leg session in 4 weeks so kept it light and small to ease back into it, will be squatting again on Saturday

Squats

105 x 5
105 x 5
105 x 5
132 x 5
132 x 5
155 x 5
155 x 5

Leg Press Machine

230 x 15
230 x 15
230 x 15

Seated Calf Raises

230 x 15
230 x 15
230 x 15

Quad Extensions

165 x 10
165 x 10
165 x 10

Pull-Ups

0 x 10
0 x 10
0 x 10

A side note : Ive stopped taking Mass 550. DAA always seems to affect my libido negatively and this time its no different unfortunately. Kind of negged about it as I bought 3 bottles of the stuff.! Seems DAA boosts most peoples libido but for a select few it makes it drop :(

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Just realised my ZMA has b6 in, which renders prolactrone completely useless, facepalm. shall be dropping the ZMA from here forward

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A side note : Ive stopped taking Mass 550. DAA always seems to affect my libido negatively and this time its no different unfortunately. Kind of negged about it as I bought 3 bottles of the stuff. But think I'll cycle it when my girlfriend is at university/on holiday, as there is no need to have a raging libido when shes not here. Sucks though! Seems DAA boosts most peoples libido but for a select few it makes it drop :(
I've said it 1000 times and I'll say it again- DAA is the worst supplement out there. Many of us have labs showing it lowering test levels and raising e2 significantly (this subject about lowered libido and increased e2 has come up a lot). Not to mention the raging headache it gives me on the top of my head and behind my ears.

I'd drop that all together.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
I've said it 1000 times and I'll say it again- DAA is the worst supplement out there. Many of us have labs showing it lowering test levels and raising e2 significantly (this subject about lowered libido and increased e2 has come up a lot). Not to mention the raging headache it gives me on the top of my head and behind my ears.

I'd drop that all together.
Oh my god, i thought i was the only one, I used to get absolutely disgusting headaches everytime I took DAA.

Youll be happy to know kisaj brundel I just ordered a bottle of Viron because I'm feeling sorry for myself :)

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is why I don't use stuff that effects test. Too young to notice benefits, only the side effects.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Plus, we all know that test boosters really don't do anything unless they are targeting free test.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Did some cycling in the PM after work yesterday. Legs were already hurting so much from leg day earlier in the morn. Woke up this morning and can safely say I've never had leg doms like this before, and to say I squatted very light, im terrified for next monday when I start squatting 175+ for reps.

My formeron turned up today which I'm stoked about. As mentioned before I've dropped the Mass 550 so now my stack is follidrone/formeron/prolactrone/permaswole. Will be adding Viron to it when it turns up.

Shoulders today in the AM, man training fasted doesnt give you much strength huh, definitely weaker than I was pre holiday.

Barbell Military Press (from floor not rack)

100 x 8
100 x 7
100 x 6
100 x 6
100 x 6

Arnie Press

80 x 10
80 x 8
80 x 9
80 x 9
80 x 10

Weighted Pullups

22 x 8
22 x 8
22 x 8

Front Laateral Raises

15.5 x 20
15.5 x 20
15.5 x 20

Side Laateral Raises

15.5 x 10
15.5 x 10
15.5 x 10

Shrugs

141 x 8
141 x 8
110 x 10
110 x 10

Shoulder Machine to burn

78 x 10
78 x 10

Happy with the session, not too heavy but definitely going to have to get used to training when I'm very tired / hungry, will get easier in a couple of weeks I hope.

Talk about vivid dreams from prolactrone....Apparently I woke up trying to stop my girlfriend "falling off a building", which was actually the edge of the bed, stuff is crazy man, took me about 2minutes to realise I wasnt a superhero and was infact just in bed

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
I workout in the mornings, basically after rolling out of bed. A good pre gets me going. I guess I'm used to training in a fasted state but I generally feel good once I get the blood pumping.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
I workout in the mornings, basically after rolling out of bed. A good pre gets me going. I guess I'm used to training in a fasted state but I generally feel good once I get the blood pumping.
Agreed, I'm fine once my permaswole has kicked in, but I notice my strength isnt at what it would be at 5pm after a day of eating and a couple more hours sleep. Not complaining though, I actually get to enjoy my evenings instead of getting home from the gym at 8pm. Life was literally sleep/work/gym repeat

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Prolactrone does the same thing to me.....I wake up trying to grab things and carry things etc.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
The Prolactrone does the same thing to me.....I wake up trying to grab things and carry things etc.
Dreams on this stuff are very real, its pretty crazy!

Day off gym today and its very welcomed. Legs are still hurting an obscene amount, I dont think doing HIIT cycling for the last couple of days has helped!

Trutein turned up last night which was awesome for me, its a nice tasting protein, not as good as PES select, but still pretty good.

Hoping Viron gets here in the next couple of days!

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Chest today, completely forgot to take my follidrone until about 5minutes towards the end of my workout, im a retard. Took a scoop of my girlfriends Alphamine when I woke up. Didn't really feel any effects of it, but I dont feel tired now, so I guess its working

Didnt take formeron this morning, think im going to stick to 2 pumps in the PM, instead of 4.

Went for something different today with chest, and will for the next 3-4 weeks. Won't be heavy weight, but is all about keeping the tension on the muscles and really getting a squeeze. Each set should take 40 seconds - 1minute.

Bench Press

133 x 10
176 x 5

Bench Press (4 seconds on the way down, 1-2 second pause with weight resting on chest, 1 second on the way up, with pushing the bar in the whole time)

145 x 8
133 x 10
133 x 8
133 x 8
133 x 9

Absolute killer. I've never had a chest pump like that before.

Cable Flies (slow, with squeeze at end, rotate hands so palms are facing up by the end of the movement)

25 x 10
25 x 10
25 x 10

Cable Press

30 x 10
30 x 10
30 x 10

Pullovers (going back as far as I can)

48 x 5 (stopped as my right shoulder was hurting quite a lot)
35 x 10
35 x 10
35 x 10

Dips (leaning forward a lot, 4 seconds on the way down, pause at below parallel, 1 second on way up)

0 x 10
0 x 10
0 x 10

Chest is hurting so much right now, but great session, even though short!

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Postman just dropped off my Viron, just dropped one of the caps, looking forward to taking a booster which hits free test and not total test. Might actually do something!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Herd you got Permaswole brotha! Kill it!

Remember for all those product leave reviews. It's what helps companies grow!
Subbed.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Herd you got Permaswole brotha! Kill it!

Remember for all those product leave reviews. It's what helps companies grow!
Subbed.
Already voted my friend. Wish I could change my vote to 5/5 . It gets better every session

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Already voted my friend. Wish I could change my vote to 5/5 . It gets better every session
I'm not talking just about our products. I'm talking all! Especially folidrone. People be hating hard on brundel. Top notch guy if you ask me!

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
I'm not talking just about our products. I'm talking all! Especially folidrone. People be hating hard on brundel. Top notch guy if you ask me!
I voted the other day for follidrone bro ;)

Follidrone/Prolactrone/Formeron/Viron all 5/5 products. Brundel is a Hero!