STIMaholic Sample Review / EVOL Sample Review - AnabolicMinds.com

STIMaholic Sample Review / EVOL Sample Review

1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

STIMaholic Sample Review / EVOL Sample Review

I recently received a sample of Genomyx STIMaholic and EVOL. I had never tried either, so I used them separately. For me, they are definitely very different products. I think I would use STIMaholic simply as an energy product OR add half a scoop to my pre-workout. I really liked EVOL. On paper, nothing really jumped out at me in terms of a single ingredient. In the gym, I was pleasantly surprised of the synergy it yielded.

STIMaholic
    I took one serving, fasted, at 5AM. I was in the gym by about 530AM for back day.

Cliff Notes:
    Taste - 5
    Energy - 5+
    Focus/Drive - 4.5

Taste - 5
    I mixed the sample of Blue Colada in 8oz of water. It tasted very good, but maybe a little diluted. If I use it again, I will try it mixed with about 6oz. Again, the taste was still very good. There were no mixing issues at all.

Energy - 5+
    For me, the energy was insane. So much, that I actually felt a little anxious. The next time I use STIMaholic, I will likely split it into two doses separated by about two hours. This stuff hit me pretty hard, so I was certain that I was going to crash. Since I was working, I was really happy that there was NO crash later in the day.

Focus/Drive - 4.5
    I don't know if it is fair to call it focus, but STIMaholic definitely pushed me during my workout. As stated earlier, I felt a little anxious. This caused me to rest less between sets, so I was able to get a lot done that morning.

Other
    I noticed that I was sweating a little more than normal. I think this was likely due to less rest between sets. I can definitely see myself utilizing this product for energy in and outside of the gym. As stated earlier, one serving was a little strong for me, so I will split future servings into two doses over a few hours.

EVOL
    I tried Fruit Punch EVOL the next morning. Same routine, fasted at 5AM... BUT...it was a leg day! I've already been using mono + BA, but I have not been using any of the other ingredients.

Cliff Notes
    Taste - 3
    Energy - 3.5
    Focus - 5
    Pumps - 5

Taste - 3
    Not to much to report here. The fruit punch flavor was okay and it mixed very well.
    Next time, I will try the Razonade.

Energy - 3.5
    The energy was not overwhelming, especially after having tried STIMaholic the previous day. There was enough of a boost of energy that it got me going despite being 5 in the morning.

Focus - 5
    For me, the focus and the pumps are where EVOL shines. I was so into my workout, that I had to ride out to make it to work on time. I'M NEVER LATE, haha. I just kept telling myself, "one more set, then I'll go." I really liked this aspect of EVOL. I rated STIMaholic high in this category, but I felt better with EVOL.

Pumps - 5
    I was not expecting the pumps that I felt. They were most notable in my calf workouts. I don't know that I've ever felt calf pumps the way that I did this past Sunday morning.

Other
    I typically mix my own pre-workouts, but I liked the focus and pumps from this product. I would like to give the Razonade EVOL a try with a little more BA, as well as, some added Taurine and LCLT.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Awesome review, thanks!
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 38
    Last Post: 02-10-2011, 05:02 AM
  2. SNS - Looking for AM members to review focusXT samples ..
    By GQNemesis in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 11-29-2010, 08:20 PM