STIMaholic Sample Review / EVOL Sample Review

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I recently received a sample of Genomyx STIMaholic and EVOL. I had never tried either, so I used them separately. For me, they are definitely very different products. I think I would use STIMaholic simply as an energy product OR add half a scoop to my pre-workout. I really liked EVOL. On paper, nothing really jumped out at me in terms of a single ingredient. In the gym, I was pleasantly surprised of the synergy it yielded.

STIMaholic
I took one serving, fasted, at 5AM. I was in the gym by about 530AM for back day.

Cliff Notes:
Taste - 5
Energy - 5+
Focus/Drive - 4.5

Taste - 5
I mixed the sample of Blue Colada in 8oz of water. It tasted very good, but maybe a little diluted. If I use it again, I will try it mixed with about 6oz. Again, the taste was still very good. There were no mixing issues at all.

Energy - 5+
For me, the energy was insane. So much, that I actually felt a little anxious. The next time I use STIMaholic, I will likely split it into two doses separated by about two hours. This stuff hit me pretty hard, so I was certain that I was going to crash. Since I was working, I was really happy that there was NO crash later in the day.

Focus/Drive - 4.5
I don't know if it is fair to call it focus, but STIMaholic definitely pushed me during my workout. As stated earlier, I felt a little anxious. This caused me to rest less between sets, so I was able to get a lot done that morning.

Other
I noticed that I was sweating a little more than normal. I think this was likely due to less rest between sets. I can definitely see myself utilizing this product for energy in and outside of the gym. As stated earlier, one serving was a little strong for me, so I will split future servings into two doses over a few hours.

EVOL
I tried Fruit Punch EVOL the next morning. Same routine, fasted at 5AM... BUT...it was a leg day! I've already been using mono + BA, but I have not been using any of the other ingredients.

Cliff Notes
Taste - 3
Energy - 3.5
Focus - 5
Pumps - 5

Taste - 3
Not to much to report here. The fruit punch flavor was okay and it mixed very well.
Next time, I will try the Razonade.

Energy - 3.5
The energy was not overwhelming, especially after having tried STIMaholic the previous day. There was enough of a boost of energy that it got me going despite being 5 in the morning.

Focus - 5
For me, the focus and the pumps are where EVOL shines. I was so into my workout, that I had to ride out to make it to work on time. I'M NEVER LATE, haha. I just kept telling myself, "one more set, then I'll go." I really liked this aspect of EVOL. I rated STIMaholic high in this category, but I felt better with EVOL.

Pumps - 5
I was not expecting the pumps that I felt. They were most notable in my calf workouts. I don't know that I've ever felt calf pumps the way that I did this past Sunday morning.

Other
I typically mix my own pre-workouts, but I liked the focus and pumps from this product. I would like to give the Razonade EVOL a try with a little more BA, as well as, some added Taurine and LCLT.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Awesome review, thanks!