The Devil's Cut Fat loss extreme log

IRONPOPE

IRONPOPE

Awards
  • Established
My diet is air... because with this stack i am on... my appetite is so destroyed that food actually repulses me.
I am force eating at this point. i am topping out around 1500 calories a day. my carb levels are under 50 grams a day.
Taking alot of BCAA's to compensate for my hatred of food.

starting stats 6/1 are 6 3" 322lb I have alot of fluff to cut through. and this stack is making it easy.
6/11 315lb

here we go.

The Devil's Cut.

E/C/A stack 3 times a day
Combustion 3 times a day
DCP 2.0 3 times a day
Curcumin w Bioperine
Garcinia Cambogia
Green Tea Extract
CLA
Vinegar Tabs with meals to promote insulin sensitivty
Havoc -- to help spare muscle loss

This stack has already dropped me a pants size in about 2 weeks. Power in the gym is still good. My lifts have gone up actually across the board.

What I have noticed is that i am HOT all the time. I am here at work pouring sweat in the office with the AC on full and a fan Blowing on me and i am not moving. Its uncomfortable but not unbearable. Staying Hydrated as this stacks kills thirst as well.

Also my appetite is so suppressed ... the smell of food makes me gag. Like i stated I am force eating at this point.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
6'3" 315lbs and you eating 1500 calories? Wtf. Dude you need major help in your diet.

IRONPOPE

IRONPOPE

Awards
  • Established
i know... its impossible to eat.... i dont even know what hunger is.... this stack murders hunger. I will probally force down some shakes to get my calories up

Kirsty

Awards
What site did you get the supplements off I have the green tea extract and they are taking my hunger away

IRONPOPE

IRONPOPE

Awards
  • Established
I have the REXALL brand... I think i grabbed a bottle from Walgreens or something. I do load up on Green Tea as much as I can. I haven't thought about it contributing to my severe lack of desire for food. I do think its probally a combo of things working in tandem.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
subb'd & following. Very interesting stack! Oh, I see your sig.. Clenviscerate - good stuff!! Love the burn..

IRONPOPE

IRONPOPE

Awards
  • Established
thanks bro.... yeah Clenviscerate was my brainchild. clen mixed into a transdermal is very effective when uses consistent ... and no sides. need to add that to the Devil's cut

IRONPOPE

IRONPOPE

Awards
  • Established
gonna do a weight in saturday morning. Had to cut a new hole in my belt. so thats waist shrinkage.... wooo hooo