Time to GROW with Analyzed AmentoMax and CistaMax!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by jwsnowman View Post
    Without further adieu....Week 3 of training with my Analyzed AmentoMax and CistaMax Stack! Week 3 - 3 sets: Set 1 @ 4-5 RM (RPE = 8) Set 2 @ 2-3 RM (RPE = 9) Set 3 @ 1 RM (RPE = 10) Day 7 - Monday Shoulder Press* - 5x160, 3x180, 1x200 (PR) Barbell Bent Over Row (overhand) - 5x235, 3x265, 1x285 (PR) Bench Press - 5x225, 3x255, 1x275 (Matched PR) Deadlift - 5x330, 3x365, 1x385 Squats - 5x205, 3x245, 1x275 (Matched PR) Notes: *Smith Machine used instead of barbell. As usual, there was no shoulder press rack and the power racks were taken. Nutrition: Pretty much spot on. Travelling this week but staying in an extended stay apartment with fridge, stove, oven, etc. Being able to cook your meals on the road is a huge bonus! Supplementation: I've started taking my CistaMax split up in to two doses. 2 caps with each 2 caps of my ABE. So, on training days, 2 caps Cista + 2 caps ABE with pre-meal and 2 caps of each with my post meal. On non-training days I take 2 caps of each with each of my 2 largest meals of the day. Energy: Long work day preceded by a long day of travel the day before....AmentoMax shrugs it off like nothing. Mood: Fantastic. Focus: Where are the heavy weights? Pump: Love the looks I'm getting from people as I'm leaving the gym. Always a sign of a great workout! Strength: PRs anyone? Day 8 - Wednesday Shoulder Press* - 5x170, 2x190, 1x200 (Matched PR) Barbell Bent Over Row (overhand) - 5x245, 3x275, 1x295 (PR) Bench Press - 5x225, 3x255, 1x275 (Matched PR) Deadlift - 4x335, 3x375, 1x395 Squats - 4x215, 2x255, 1x295 (PR....Between my second and final set I got a crazy burst of confidence and motivation from out of nowhere. I was going to try to add 10lbs to last weeks 1RM to make it 285lbs but I said screw it and added 20lbs instead....yeah it happened. All the way down but when I came up, it started strong and then I seemed to stall. I thought I was going to have to bail it on the safety bars but I looked up, clenched my teeth and pushed one last time to get just past that sticking point and racked out strong) Notes: *Smith Machine used instead of barbell. Nutrition: Eating well. Supplementation: No deviations other than my recent change to the CistaMax dosing. Energy: Pretty tired when I got to the gym and then I got a wicked boost....this stuff is stellar Mood: I can't say enough about AmentoMax Focus: See see the comments about my last set of squats. Pump: 1RMs and getting pumped? I'll take it. Strength: CistaMax is kicking in now. I'm putting serious increases on my lifts with every training day. This stuff is solid. Day 9 - Friday Shoulder Press* - 5x180, 3x190, 1x210 (PR) Barbell Bent Over Row (overhand) - 5x245, 3x285, 1x305 (PR) Bench Press* - 5x225, 3x255, 1x275 (Matched PR.....I wen't for 280 and almost had it....so close! Next week this number is going up!) Deadlift - 5x335, 2x385, 1x400 (PR.....2 years ago I pulled 405 for a 1RM but my form was just terrible so I've never really considered it a PR. This pull of 400lbs was spot on so this is now my heaviest DL rep) Squats - 5x225, 2x265, 1x300 (PR) Notes: *Smith Machine used instead of barbell for shoulder press Nutrition: Only had 1 meal into me before this training session so I wasn't sure how my strength was going to be affected.....clearly it wasn't. Supplementation: The usual.....oh and CistaMax? Yeah it's kicking in now for sure....Holy strength gains Batman! Energy: Wen't into the gym today with tons of energy, ready to break my 1RM PRs one more time before my de-load week. Mood: Great mood. Focus: Had one thing on my mind....PRs Pump: Shoulder press followed by bent over rows = shoulder and back pump of the gods today! Strength: PRs anyone? Week Summary: I feel like I'm training like never before....scratch that....I AM training like I've never trained before. I haven't seen strength gains like these since I first started working out! 3 weeks in and I am stronger, fuller, and performing at an all time high. It's been a couple of years since doing any sort of serious, strength gaining training in my routines and this may account for some of these increases. Beginner gains or muscle memory? Maybe, but it's not like I am a beginner or any reason to believe that the past year or so of HIRT training has decreased my strength that much that my muscle memory is kicking in now. All that I know is that the stack I am taking is complementing my training and nutrition perfectly....and isn't that what a truly great supplement should do for you? Next week is my de-load week....only a couple workouts of high rep, lower weight, active recovery sets to prepare to start Block 2 of my Strength Phase the following week.
    Great update Jeff, glad you're getting your training in with all the travel lately
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider


  2. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Great update Jeff, glad you're getting your training in with all the travel lately
    Agreed. Anymore feedback available OP?
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Agreed. Anymore feedback available OP?
    Man I didn't even notice that my last update didn't post!

    Give me 2 minutes...I type up all of my update posts on MS Word before posting here so I have it saved!

  4. So.....Week 4 was a simple de-load week so I won't detail workouts as it was all light weight movements and stretching.

    One thing I will comment on is my recovery this week. After the past 3 weeks of intense, heavy training, I was half expecting to desperately need this de-load week....after this week I felt like a god ready to destroy my second phase. My recovery has been stellar day in and day out, but usually after taking a week off, it takes me a couple training days to get back into the swing of things again....not after this week. I was ready to destroy my second phase starting with Week 5!

  5. Phase 1 - Block 2

    4 training days/week - 3 weeks + 1 week de-load

    2 x Upper Body Day & 2 x Lower Body Day

    Upper Body Day:
    Military Press
    Barbell Bent Over Row
    Bench Press
    Accessory Shoulder
    Accessory Back
    Accessory Chest

    Lower Body Day:
    Deadlifts
    Squats
    Accessory Quad
    Accessory Hamstring
    Accessory Calf



    Week 5

    3 sets @ 4-5 RM (RPE = 8) for compound lifts
    3 sets @ 6-8 reps (RPE = 7) for accessory lifts

    Day 10 - Sunday

    Shoulder Press* - 4x180, 4x180, 4x180
    Barbell Bent Over Row (overhand) - 5x245, 5x245, 5x245
    Bench Press - 5x225, 4x235, 4x235
    Lateral Dumbbell Raise - 8x17.5, 8x17.5, 8x17.5
    Seated Close Grip Row - 8x180, 8x180, 8x180
    High to Low Cable Pec Fly - 8x42.5, 8x42.5, 8x42.5

    Notes:

    *Smith Machine used instead of barbell. As usual, there was no shoulder press rack and the power racks were taken.

    Nutrition: Nutrition looking good...calories starting to increase slowly.

    Supplementation: 2nd bottle of ABE, CistaMax, and AmentoMax have started. First bottle of Erase Pro has started.

    Energy: Fantastic

    Mood: Fantastic.

    Focus: Where are the heavy weights?

    Pump: The usual fullness I've been experiencing everyday....love it!

    Strength: Add more....add more....one more rep....keep the gains coming!


    Day 11 - Monday
    Deadlift - 4x335, 4x335, 4x335
    Squats - 4x225, 4x225, 4x225
    Seated Leg Extension - 8x130, 8x130, 8x130
    Seated Leg Curl - 8x145, 8x145, 8x145
    Leg Press Calf Press - 20x210, 20x210, 20x210 (said screw 6-8 reps on today's calf work)

    Notes:

    Nutrition: Didn't eat enough today due to work.

    Supplementation: Taken as normal

    Energy: Actually didn't have great energy today....had a crazy day at work and didn't eat enough throughout the day.

    Mood: Although being tired and hangry, my mood picked up after I took my amentomax! As I said before...the energy still wasn't there today.

    Focus: Focus was decent but my energy level kind of took away from the usual focus I've been having.

    Pump: These were still there!

    Strength: Would've loved to see what I could've done with proper nutrition today!


    Day 12 - Wednesday

    Shoulder Press* - 5x180, 4x180, 5x180
    Barbell Bent Over Row (overhand) - 5x255, 5x255, 5x255
    Bench Press - 5x235, 5x235, 5x235
    Incline Bench Front Bar Raise - 8x40, 8x40, 8x40
    Wide Grip Pulldown - 8x120, 8x140, 8x140
    Cable Pec Fly - 8x35, 8x35, 8x35

    Notes:

    *From now on out I'm going to stick with the Smith Machine for these as I have been using it for 4 weeks now...I want to be consistent with my power movements.

    Nutrition: Back on track the past couple of days.

    Supplementation: As laid out.

    Energy: A little low....lot's of heavy lifting at work about an hour pre workout. But....AmentoMax the rescue!

    Mood: Great.

    Focus: Tunnel Vision today...had it going!

    Pump: Good and pumped up today....was pumped up pretty well pre workout due to the lifting I was doing at work!

    Strength: The CistaMax and ABE combo is starting to shine now


    Day 13 - Sunday

    Deadlift - 5x335, 4x345, 4x345
    Squats - 5x225, 5x225, 4x225
    Seated Leg Extension - 8x140, 8x140, 8x145
    Seated Leg Curl - 8x145, 8x145, 8x145
    Horizontal Calf Press - 20x130, 20x130, 20x130 (said screw 6-8 reps on today's calf work)

    Notes:

    Nutrition: On the road but eating well.

    Supplementation: Taken as normal except......I took 2 scoops of PES Enhanced. Somehow this was the first time I've ever used Enhanced. Yeah.....it was....an experience. Wish I stocked up on this stuff before they discontinued it!

    Energy: Woooowwwwwww!

    Mood: Happy....and mad at the weights!

    Focus: Like nothing I've had before

    Pump: I don't think I need to elaborate anymore on how awesome my pumps have been lately!

    Strength: Keep adding the pounds!
    •   
       


  6. Week 6

    3 sets @ 2-3 RM (RPE = 9) for compound lifts
    3 sets @ 6-8 reps (RPE = 8) for accessory lifts

    Day 14 - Tuesday

    Shoulder Press - 3x190, 3x200, 3x200
    Barbell Bent Over Row (overhand) - 3x295, 3x295, 3x295
    Bench Press - 2x265, 2x265, 3x265
    Single Arm Cable Lateral raise - 8x30, 8x30, 8x30
    Wide Grip Pulldown - 8x160, 8x160, 8x180
    Pec Deck - 8x145, 8x145, 8x145

    Notes:

    Nutrition: Nutrition is good. On the road but staying in an extended stay apartment so I can cook all of my meals. This is a huge bonus.

    Supplementation: Second time with 2 scoops of enhanced!

    Energy: Jumping up and down.

    Focus: Turning off the rest of the world

    Pump: Great

    Strength: CistaMax!!!


    Day 15 - Wednesday
    Deadlift - 3x385, 2x395, 2x395
    Squats - 2x275, 2x275, 2x275
    Seated Leg Extension - 8x145, 8x145, 8x145
    Seated Leg Curl - 8x145, 8x145, 8x145
    Leg Press Calf Press - 20x210, 20x210, 20x210 (said screw 6-8 reps on today's calf work)

    Notes:

    Nutrition: Great

    Supplementation: No more enhanced

    Energy: Fired up.!

    Mood: Fired Up!!

    Focus: Fired Up!!!

    Pump: Sgt. Swole reporting for duty!

    Strength: Literally everyday I put more weight on mostly all of my lifts! When is it every going to stop???

    Day 16 - Wednesday

    Shoulder Press - 3x210, 3x210, 3x210
    Barbell Bent Over Row (overhand) - 3x295, 3x295, 3x295
    Bench Press - 3x265, 2x265, 3x265
    One Arm Cable Lateral Raise - 8x17.5, 8x17.5, 8x17.5 (this is a lot lighter than the last time I did cable lateralys, however, it was a different machine. I hate how one machine is always different from another...messes with my head sometimes.)
    One Arm Cable Low Row - 8x52.5, 8x52.5, 8x52.5
    Incline Cable Chest Fly - 8x27.5, 8x27.5, 8x27.5

    Notes:

    Nutrition: Perfect

    Supplementation: As laid out.

    Energy: Great.

    Mood: Great.

    Focus: Staying focused through all of my workouts lately! No distractions getting in!

    Pump: Solid as usual

    Strength: I'm continuing to add either reps or more weight to the previous workout!


    Day 17 - Sunday

    Deadlift - 2x395, 2x395, 2x395
    Squats - 2x275, 2x275, 2x275
    Seated Leg Extension - 8x160, 8x160, 8x160
    Seated Leg Curl - 8x160, 8x160, 8x160
    Horizontal Calf Press - 8x230, 8x230, 8x230

    Notes:

    Nutrition: On the road still but eating well.

    Supplementation: As described

    Energy: Couldn't be happier with my energy levels lately. AmentoMax is working as described! I've been travelling non stop for work, working long hours, and still manage to get a great pick me up from AmentoMax.

    Mood: Great.

    Focus: Had my eyes on the prize today!

    Pump: Blown up nicely!

    Strength: Just take a look at the last couple of weeks....you should see a rather steady progression. I've never made strength gains like these before!

    Next week.....5rm, 3rm, 1rm! Time to hit some new PRs me thinks!!!

  7. I have last week plus this week's training to post up which I will do in the next couple of days. Along with this, I will discuss the gains I have seen over the last 8 weeks.

    Hint: I'm blown away as is everyone I've been training with

  8. Quote Originally Posted by jwsnowman View Post
    I have last week plus this week's training to post up which I will do in the next couple of days. Along with this, I will discuss the gains I have seen over the last 8 weeks.

    Hint: I'm blown away as is everyone I've been training with
    Excited to hear more then.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  9. Love your updates bro. Such great detail. I know what you mean about amentomax still pushing through those workouts even when working extended shifts. I feel the same way with my 12s and working 7 days a week. Sometimes I don't feel I will have a great workout but one I touch the weights all worries are gone.

    Thanks for the updates! Sounds like a very solid run here.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  10. I ran into Jeff a couple weeks ago, definitely some solid lean muscle gains. Keep it up man!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  11. Week 7
    3 sets:
    Set 1 @ 4-5 RM (RPE = 8)
    Set 2 @ 2-3 RM (RPE = 9)
    Set 3 @ 1 RM (RPE = 10)

    Day 18 - Tuesday

    Shoulder Press - 5x180, 3x210, 1x230 (PR)
    Barbell Bent Over Row (overhand) - 5x255, 3x295, 1x315 (PR)
    Bench Press - 5x235, 2x285, 1x295 (PR)
    Single Arm Cable Lateral raise - 8x20, 8x20, 8x20
    Closegrip Cable Row - 8x195, 8x195, 8x195
    Cable Chest Fly - 8x42.5, 8x42.5, 8x42.5

    Notes:

    Nutrition: Nutrition is good as it can be while travelling non stop with work and working crazy hours.

    Supplementation: The usual layout

    Energy: Perfect

    Focus: Tuned into my lifts

    Pump: Great

    Strength: 3 new PRs...and up by 10-20lbs on those at that! This is getting ridiculous!

    Day 19 - Thursday

    Deadlift - 4x355, 2x395, 1x405 (PR)
    Squats - 5x225, 2x275, 1x305 (PR)
    Seated Leg Extension - 8x170, 8x170, 8x170
    Seated Leg Curl - 8x170, 8x170, 8x170
    Standing Calf Raises - 8x195, 8x195, 8x195

    Notes:

    I hit a 1,000lb total for my Bench, Dead, and Squat for the first time ever (1,005lbs to be exact)!!!! Bench was performed one day and deads and squats on a second day....regardless, I have never hit this total for those three lifts ever before! STOKED!!!

    Nutrition: Nutrition is good as it can be while travelling non stop with work and working crazy hours.

    Supplementation: The usual layout

    Energy: Perfect

    Focus: Zoned in!

    Pump: Quads are blown up from powerlift rep ranges....this has never happened until this supplement stack.

    Strength: And 2 more PRs...I have successfully hit new PRs in all 5 of my core lifts in this strength phase.


    Day 20 - Friday

    Shoulder Press - 5x180, 2x215, 1x230 (Matched PR *Assisted rep)
    Barbell Bent Over Row (overhand) - 5x255, 3x295, 1x325 (PR)
    Bench Press - 5x235, 2x285, 1x295 (Matched PR *Assisted rep)
    Rear Delt Cable Fly - 8x17.5, 8x17.5, 8x17.5
    Widegrip pulldown- 8x170, 8x170, 8x170
    Cable Chest Fly - 8x42.5, 8x42.5, 8x35

    Notes:

    Nutrition: Nutrition is good as it can be while travelling non stop with work and working crazy hours.

    Supplementation: The usual layout

    Energy: Great until my last rep on each set....began feeling a little more tired out than usual.

    Focus: Nothing getting in my head!

    Pump: The most vicious chest/back/arm/shoulder pump I've ever had...this may have had something to do with my 1rm attempts today.

    Strength: Another bent over row PR but I couldn't push more on my bench and shoulder press. I actually required a touch of assistance from my spotter on those two lifts.

    Day 21 - Sunday

    Deadlift - 4x365, 2x400, 1x failed rep
    Squats - 5x225, 2x275, 1x failed rep (thank god for safety bars)
    Single Leg Extension - 8x90, 8x90, 8x90
    Single Leg Curl - 8x90, x90, 8x90
    Horizontal Calf Raises - 8x230, 8x230, 8x230

    Notes:

    Nutrition: Long travel day lead to sub par nutrition

    Supplementation: The usual layout

    Energy: Felt pretty good but the travel day and crazy hours this week definitely took its toll on me today

    Focus: Focus was there but I did find myself losing focus after a couple sets. I feel that my lack of energy today was the reason for my lower focus.

    Pump: Another good pump pulled off regardless of other low points today.

    Strength: I think I finally hit my fatigue point both mentally and physically over the last couple of days. This was apparent with my shoulder press, bench press, deadlift, and squat 1rm attempts. Thank god next week is a de-load week and then I'm taking a week off for vacation.

  12. Week 8

    De-load week. 3 sets of 15-20 rep full body workouts, 3 times during the week. Next week I'm taking a much needed week off.

  13. Ok....so I just got back from a week of vacation and will be beginning the metabolic training phase of the MAX Muscle plan. But first....here is my final impression and review of the products I covered in this log!

    As you've all followed along, I was following an 8 week, strength phase of training. This was my first time in a couple years incorporating power/strength lift rep ranges. I was also eating more than I normally would to help with my strength gains. The supplementation of AmentoMax and CistaMax worked extremely well in sync with my training and nutrition. I honestly feel that these two supplements helped with my strength gains over these last 8 weeks. I have never seen strength gains like this before when I've done a strength phase of training, and I've never been so buried with work travel and long hours as I have been over the last 8 weeks. Along with the Amento and Cista, I also used 2 bottles of PES Anabeta Elite along with a bottle of Erase Pro (a second bottle of Erase Pro will be run during my 4 week metabolic phase along with a bottle of PES Norcodrene.)

    All in all, these two products were excellent. I said it once in one of my weekly recaps, that the supplements alone didn't provide me with the results I saw, however, they certainly did a perfect job supplementing my training and nutrition.

    Oh....I almost forgot! The final weigh-in........

    8 weeks ago I started at 185lbs
    The final day of my run I weight in at 195lbs
    10lb increase in 8 weeks....I'll take it!
    This wasn't a full 10lbs of lean mass....I have definitely added some fat mass which I chock up to eating while traveling for work and eating around a hectic work day schedule. I can confidently say that of the 10lbs, I would venture a guess at 6-7lbs lean mass.

    For a couple of natural supplements, I will take that kind of gain any day!

    Thanks for following along over the last 8 weeks! I hope everyone enjoyed my posts and following along with my training!



    And just to let everyone know what's in store after my next 4 weeks of metabolic training....

    I will be performing a 12 week hypertrophy phase where I'll be stacking:

    PES Anabeta Elite
    PES Erase Pro
    Analyzed AmentoMax
    Molecular Nutrition X-Factor Advanced
    Molecular Nutrition Test Factor
    Along with the supporting cast I ran with this log

    All aboard the gainz train!!!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by jwsnowman View Post
    Ok....so I just got back from a week of vacation and will be beginning the metabolic training phase of the MAX Muscle plan. But first....here is my final impression and review of the products I covered in this log! As you've all followed along, I was following an 8 week, strength phase of training. This was my first time in a couple years incorporating power/strength lift rep ranges. I was also eating more than I normally would to help with my strength gains. The supplementation of AmentoMax and CistaMax worked extremely well in sync with my training and nutrition. I honestly feel that these two supplements helped with my strength gains over these last 8 weeks. I have never seen strength gains like this before when I've done a strength phase of training, and I've never been so buried with work travel and long hours as I have been over the last 8 weeks. Along with the Amento and Cista, I also used 2 bottles of PES Anabeta Elite along with a bottle of Erase Pro (a second bottle of Erase Pro will be run during my 4 week metabolic phase along with a bottle of PES Norcodrene.) All in all, these two products were excellent. I said it once in one of my weekly recaps, that the supplements alone didn't provide me with the results I saw, however, they certainly did a perfect job supplementing my training and nutrition. Oh....I almost forgot! The final weigh-in........ 8 weeks ago I started at 185lbs The final day of my run I weight in at 195lbs 10lb increase in 8 weeks....I'll take it! This wasn't a full 10lbs of lean mass....I have definitely added some fat mass which I chock up to eating while traveling for work and eating around a hectic work day schedule. I can confidently say that of the 10lbs, I would venture a guess at 6-7lbs lean mass. For a couple of natural supplements, I will take that kind of gain any day! Thanks for following along over the last 8 weeks! I hope everyone enjoyed my posts and following along with my training! And just to let everyone know what's in store after my next 4 weeks of metabolic training.... I will be performing a 12 week hypertrophy phase where I'll be stacking: PES Anabeta Elite PES Erase Pro Analyzed AmentoMax Molecular Nutrition X-Factor Advanced Molecular Nutrition Test Factor Along with the supporting cast I ran with this log All aboard the gainz train!!!
    10 lbs , wow Jeff. I know you work hard, take your training and diet very seriously. When is your next competition?
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  15. Awesome log and great work in here brother. Thanks for keeping such a detailed log it's appreciated and sounds like you really enjoyed this run!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  16. Pumped to follow the next one
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  17. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Pumped to follow the next one
    Agreed! I'm excited to tag along and track his progress as well! Make sure a link is dropped here OP.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  18. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    10 lbs , wow Jeff. I know you work hard, take your training and diet very seriously. When is your next competition?
    Yeah man it's been quite the 8 weeks I must say! The results have astonished me. I'll post up my before and after shots this evening. Forgot to post them with my final review.

    There's a comp in November but I've decided not to enter. The past 2 years I have come in looking great, last year being a huge improvement on my first show, but I still haven't been big enough to compete with the bigger guys. I'm taking the time to put on the size I need and to do it right. There's a show next May which is my target. I hit the stage at 170lbs @ ~ 7%bf at the last show and I'm looking to hit 180lbs @ ~7% in May.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Pumped to follow the next one
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Agreed! I'm excited to tag along and track his progress as well! Make sure a link is dropped here OP.
    Over the next 4 weeks I'll be running Norcodrene alongside my second bottle of Erase Pro (started the first during the last 4 weeks of this log), Forskolin95 and AmentoMax. I finished up my last bit of AmentoMax about 2 weeks ago so hopefully a 2 week break is enough lol. I can't see there being too much of an issue.

    I'll post the link to that thread in this thread once I start it up this week. I'm two lifting days and 1 cardio day into it so far and the high reps and short rest periods are killing me after 8 weeks of low rep strength training!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by jwsnowman View Post
    Over the next 4 weeks I'll be running Norcodrene alongside my second bottle of Erase Pro (started the first during the last 4 weeks of this log), Forskolin95 and AmentoMax. I finished up my last bit of AmentoMax about 2 weeks ago so hopefully a 2 week break is enough lol. I can't see there being too much of an issue. I'll post the link to that thread in this thread once I start it up this week. I'm two lifting days and 1 cardio day into it so far and the high reps and short rest periods are killing me after 8 weeks of low rep strength training!
    Bad ass! Amentomax is hard to take a break from so I'm surprised you lasted that long! Haha
    I look forward to following the new log bro.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  21. Here are some shots of me at 195lbs after 8 weeks of AmentoMax, CistaMax, Anabeta Elite, and Erase Pro (4 weeks).

    Name:  IMG_1917.JPG
Views: 125
Size:  85.9 KBName:  IMG_1935.JPG
Views: 103
Size:  108.2 KBName:  IMG_1940.JPG
Views: 98
Size:  120.5 KB

  22. Quote Originally Posted by jwsnowman View Post
    Here are some shots of me at 195lbs after 8 weeks of AmentoMax, CistaMax, Anabeta Elite, and Erase Pro (4 weeks). <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=10 5497"/><img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=10 5498"/><img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=10 5499"/>
    Looking real buff brotato!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  23. Here is my before shot which was taken a couple weeks after my show. I had lost a lot of my fullness from the show. I am very aware of the need to reverse diet out of a show, however, as you have probably gathered from my earlier posts, it was extremely hard to do this year because of my constant travel and hectic work schedule. Because of this I didn't stay as lean as I wanted to but I'm definitely not disappointed with my current body composition taking into account my inability to reverse diet properly.

    Here is my a couple weeks post show. After this shot, my travel really began to get out of hand and my nutrition suffered.

    Name:  IMG_0997.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  101.8 KB

  24. Quote Originally Posted by jwsnowman View Post
    Here is my before shot which was taken a couple weeks after my show. I had lost a lot of my fullness from the show. I am very aware of the need to reverse diet out of a show, however, as you have probably gathered from my earlier posts, it was extremely hard to do this year because of my constant travel and hectic work schedule. Because of this I didn't stay as lean as I wanted to but I'm definitely not disappointed with my current body composition taking into account my inability to reverse diet properly. Here is my a couple weeks post show. After this shot, my travel really began to get out of hand and my nutrition suffered. <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=10 5500"/>
    Wow you added some serious mass bro. Stayed fairly dry and lean in the process. Nothing a bit of a cut couldn't sculpt up nicely.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  25. I was sitting a little under 180 here...I started my log at 185 so add a few pounds to this shot. I thought I took some immediate pre log shots but I can't find them anywhere. If I manage to find them I'll post them up but if not, this shot will have to do.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Wow you added some serious mass bro. Stayed fairly dry and lean in the process. Nothing a bit of a cut couldn't sculpt up nicely.
    Thanks man. I am very happy with these past 8 weeks for sure. I'm sure it would've been even more impressive if not for the travel but it is what it is. I'm not complaining!

    Using Norcodrene, Amentomax, and Forskolin95 right now for 4 weeks along with a metabolic training program to cut a couple of those pounds off hopefully. I'm holding a bunch of water in those afters too...traveling via airplane for a few hours gets me bloated like crazy.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Agreed! I'm excited to tag along and track his progress as well! Make sure a link is dropped here OP.
    Here's the link to my metabolic training phase and newest stack!

    Time to trim up a bit with PES Norcodrene & Erase Pro!

  28. Quote Originally Posted by jwsnowman View Post
    Here's the link to my metabolic training phase and newest stack! Time to trim up a bit with PES Norcodrene & Erase Pro!
    I'm in! For sure following that epic stack! Keep up the good work!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  29. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    I'm in! For sure following that epic stack! Keep up the good work!
    Thanks bro! It should be a fun month!

  30. Quote Originally Posted by jwsnowman View Post
    Thanks bro! It should be a fun month!
    Indeed. Looking forward to following and watching you beast the fark out bro!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Its time to Rok with Ragnarok
    By SweetLou321 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-05-2011, 10:22 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-02-2009, 01:23 PM
  3. Replies: 48
    Last Post: 04-18-2008, 08:57 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-30-2007, 05:13 PM
Log in
Log in