BPS--- Gettig Lean and Mean on Comubstion and DCP 2 !!

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
What's up everyone? Not new to the forum, but just started posting here recently again. I'm keeping this log on another forum and figured I would log it here too. Let everyone see how this combo works, and maybe get to learn some of the new faces around here. The product is not here yet, but figured I would get this started as it will be soon.[HR][/HR]A little about myself. I'm 5'8", currently 196lbs. Been lifting seriously for about 6 years. I competed in 2010, believe it or not in bantam weight. I weighed in that day at a tiny 143 lbs!! I finally got around to being able to compete again this year and nothing seemed to go right. I was going to compete at the Muscle Mayhem in Overland Park. KS last weekend. Several things went wrong, the main was I started prepping to late. Getting older and don't drop BF like I used too!!So I decided to quit cutting and do a small bulk. I put on a little to much BF, and then ended up having Gall bladder surgery two weeks ago, so I haven't been eating right and haven't been very active. Which brings me to now!! My plans are to cut for four weeks. Hoping to drop in the 180's. Cycle for 4-6 weeks and blast through my next comp (hopefully) in October. :D[HR][/HR]On to the log. My calorie intake will be right around 3000 cals. Macros: F 120 C 204 P 275. That's the plan anyway. It's been hard to eat much not being active. I've started cardio this week and will start hitting the weights again next week so hopefully my appetite comes back.I'm not exactly sure what my routine will be like. I was doing PHAT, but won't be able to lift heavy for awhile so I will be looking for something that involves higher reps, drop sets, negatives, anything to help keep the intensity up, but stay away from the 6-8 rep range.[HR][/HR]Supplements during the log will include:
  • Test E 250/week
  • Combustion- dosing ?
  • DCP 2- dosing ?
  • Formabolic - dosing ?
  • Staples- protien, aminos, vitamins etc
  • I'll decide the dosing as I get going.
  • Goals: Hopefully drop 8-10lbs and keep strength up. I'd like to be a lot leaner this time before cycling again ;)
  • A few start up pics. I can't flex very hard right now because the incisions in my stomach are still a little tender so I just did some half-ass "relaxed" poses haha.
I think I pretty well covered everything. Any questions, just ask!!

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Sorry about the format, still trying to figure it out here ;)

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Dang it I'm 2nd! Looking great already this should be good! :)

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
2nd, but best looking! lol
Thanks for joining, anddd I may have to argue that one ;)And why can't I multi-quote?

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks for joining, anddd I may have to argue that one ;)And why can't I multi-quote?
What app/phone are you using?

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in too! I can't multi-quote on Chrome either :(

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I use tapatalk on my phone. But I was on my laptop earlier and couldn't multi quote for some reason ?
Hmmm I don't know! I just recently had someone reveal the secret to me on my iPhone! Lol I had just copied and pasted before.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
sorry for your stuff taking so long....just got tracking # from bps so it should come in next few days!!!

btw-subbed...of course!!!

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
I'm in too! I can't multi-quote on Chrome either :(
Must be why, because I use Chrome. I'll have to try internet explorer to see if it works?

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
sorry for your stuff taking so long....just got tracking # from bps so it should come in next few days!!!

btw-subbed...of course!!!
No problem BigT ;) Although I could of used a kick before cardio today!! haha

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In!

Looking good bro. This stack with test ought to do wonders for you.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No problem BigT ;) Although I could of used a kick before cardio today!! haha
always nice to have a kick before cardio...next time!!!!

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Internet explore lets me multi-quote lol
In! Looking good bro. This stack with test ought to do wonders for you.
Thanks for following!! And yes it should be fun ;)
always nice to have a kick before cardio...next time!!!!
Depends? I'll be back in doing cardio again tomorrow ;)BTW Big T I have this log up on the other forum now too.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thanks, jdg76...appreciate you logging both places!!!:cheers:

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Ok to let you guys know this is what my diet looks like now. Pretty much the same thing everyday. I had to cut it back to 4 meals because I just couldnt eat that much. I'll change it later if I need to...
  • Meal 1--- 2 wheat tortillas, 2 whole eggs, 1/2 cup egg whites, 1 tbs olive oil, salsa
  • Meal 2--- 8oz chicken, 1 cup cooked rice, 1 cup broccoli
  • 2 scoops protein post workout
  • Meal 3--- 6oz tilapia, 6oz white potato
  • Meal 4--- 8oz venison steak, 6oz sweet potato, 1 tbs olive oil, 1 cup green beans
  • 3 tbs peanut spread through the day (gotta have the PB :) )
  • Calories 3073 Fats 119 Carbs 203 Protein 275

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Nothing to report until I start the stack.

Cardio Today

20 mins high incline fast walk , incline Level 3, Speed 3.

Drinking an Angry Orchard Hard Cider tonight that I just realized was 210 cals a piece. So I may be drinking the calories I burnt today haha.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nothing to report until I start the stack. Cardio Today 20 mins high incline fast walk , incline Level 3, Speed 3. Drinking an Angry Orchard Hard Cider tonight that I just realized was 210 cals a piece. So I may be drinking the calories I burnt today haha.
Haha gotta love moments like that!

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Haha gotta love moments like that!
Haha, ya the only good part is I skipped a meal today on accident, so I could handle a few more calories tonight ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ok to let you guys know this is what my diet looks like now. Pretty much the same thing everyday. I had to cut it back to 4 meals because I just couldnt eat that much. I'll change it later if I need to...
  • Meal 1--- 2 wheat tortillas, 2 whole eggs, 1/2 cup egg whites, 1 tbs olive oil, salsa
  • Meal 2--- 8oz chicken, 1 cup cooked rice, 1 cup broccoli
  • 2 scoops protein post workout
  • Meal 3--- 6oz tilapia, 6oz white potato
  • Meal 4--- 8oz venison steak, 6oz sweet potato, 1 tbs olive oil, 1 cup green beans
  • 3 tbs peanut spread through the day (gotta have the PB :) )
  • Calories 3073 Fats 119 Carbs 203 Protein 275
dcp 2.0/combustion should work really well with that protocol!!!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good looking meals bro. You have the cals pretty condensed, but it seems to work in your favor because you don't have the appetite to eat more. Usually I can eat all day. :) +1 on the venison.

I kinda like the Angry Orchard too. I switch between the dry and whatever the sweeter one is when I have them. I can only have 2-3 Max before the sweetness gets to me.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
dcp 2.0/combustion should work really well with that protocol!!!
I'm hoping so!And thanks for subbing jimbuick ! Good to have you along.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Good looking meals bro. You have the cals pretty condensed, but it seems to work in your favor because you don't have the appetite to eat more. Usually I can eat all day. :) +1 on the venison. I kinda like the Angry Orchard too. I switch between the dry and whatever the sweeter one is when I have them. I can only have 2-3 Max before the sweetness gets to me.
Once I get to lifting again and doing more cardio my appetite may increase, hopefully not with the Combustion and DCP 2 ;)I've been experimenting with different drinks. I normally don't drink at all, but the last few weeks I have been trying out something different once or twice a week. Maybe having a couple in the evening. Temperature has been perfect outside to sit on the porch swing and have a few ;)At $10 a six pack I won't be drinking much Angry Orchard!

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
No cardio today. But I did get some sun and work up a good sweat mowing the yard so that has got to count for something right? haha--------Hit my macros dead on today. Hopefully I can keep it up.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No cardio today. But I did get some sun and work up a good sweat mowing the yard so that has got to count for something right? haha--------Hit my macros dead on today. Hopefully I can keep it up.
Of course it does! Lol Way to go with the macros!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
wait until the mailman comes tomorrow before cardio.....

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
wait until the mailman comes tomorrow before cardio.....

Sweet!!!

Downfall, I'd planned early cardio because I start a new (part-time) job tomorrow evening at 3. Mail usually runs around 12:30 :(---------- very excited to know it'll be here though!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sweet!!!

Downfall, I'd planned early cardio because I start a new (part-time) job tomorrow evening at 3. Mail usually runs around 12:30 :(---------- very excited to know it'll be here though!!
there will be other days, lol.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Damn, late for the party! Nice looking stack dude! Definitely going to have fun with this one!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Damn, late for the party! Nice looking stack dude! Definitely going to have fun with this one!
Thanks for following. Deffinately going to be a fun stack !!

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Not sure if I will get any cardio in today. I start a new part-time evening job today and have some stuff to get done around here. Plus my youngest wasn't liking summer school to well so we let him stay home instead of continuing. Normally it wouldn't be a problem because my other two boys are old enough to watch him but one is staying at his dads this week, and the other is staying at a friends out of town all week. So it's just me and the little guy during the day.
That'll change after Friday though.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Not sure if I will get any cardio in today. I start a new part-time evening job today and have some stuff to get done around here. Plus my youngest wasn't liking summer school to well so we let him stay home instead of continuing. Normally it wouldn't be a problem because my other two boys are old enough to watch him but one is staying at his dads this week, and the other is staying at a friends out of town all week. So it's just me and the little guy during the day.
taking care of children and family should take precedence over a workout everytime, imo.

family 1st!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
family 1st!!!

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
taking care of children and family should take precedence over a workout everytime, imo. family 1st!!!
Oh, deffinately !! I would never put my gym time over my family.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're in for a treat!

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
This does seem to be a VERY WELL liked stack. I know I am ready to get ripped on it !!!

Only took one cap of Combustion today before work. I know it's low dosed on caffiene but didnt need to be jittery first day of work haha. I will say I took it with my last meal before work which was 6 hours ago and I didnt get hungry until a couple hours ago.