Kat's quest to get lean with LG's C2K

Page 27 of 27 First ... 252627

1. You're a motivated beast, Kat.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

@RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

2. Quote Originally Posted by love2liftkat View Post
    Made it out of work in time to get 22 mins of HIIT in tonight! Sucks running when your chest is sore! Lol I could tell my body is tired and my mind was not in it today but I pushed through and got it done. Probably would've done better with a pwo but I forgot to bring it with me to work!
    Some days seem to be harder than others. Nice job pushing through and getting it done anyway!!
    "I would rather follow Christ and die to find out their is no God, than to not, and die to find out there is a God."
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    You're a motivated beast, Kat.
    Thanks Thomas!
    Quote Originally Posted by jdg76 View Post
    Some days seem to be harder than others. Nice job pushing through and getting it done anyway!!
    Yes they do! Thank you!
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29

4. Got my new log up and running! Come join me!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...st4567181.html
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29

5. Finally took some progress pic and can post my final review! Let me start by thanking @hvactech and @ LGSciences for the opportunity to run C2K!! I thoroughly enjoyed using it! It's a great product! Definitely one women would enjoy!

Taste: Slightly tangy/sour almost like candy- really likes this! Sour candy is fun! Has a slight medicine like after taste but I only noticed that during the first week- guess I got used to it.

Energy - this was probably my favorite things! The energy was great! Very natural, clean energy! No stim effect or crash! Huge help with afternoon slumps and when rolling out of bed at 4:30 am to train!

Effectiveness - great for slight appetite suppressant. Came in handy when I was having cravings or in between meal on those days where you're always hungry. As far as weight loss-it's used for weight control- not necessarily weight loss but I lost about 4-5 lbs which is huge for me! I have been fighting to bust through a plateau!

Overall this is a great product that I would recommend especially to women who don't like stimulants but need a little help with energy/ weight management. Thanks to everyone who's followed along and been such a great support!!
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    •   

6. Nice job Kat you can really see some positive changes. Glad you enjoyed the product. I am starting myself soon.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

7. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Nice job Kat you can really see some positive changes. Glad you enjoyed the product. I am starting myself soon.
    Thank you DreamWeaver!! That's great! I'm sure you'll enjoy it as well!

8. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Nice job Kat you can really see some positive changes. Glad you enjoyed the product. I am starting myself soon.
    ^^ This.

Great log Kat!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

@RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

9. Way to kill this log Kat! Looking good!

10. Thanks guys!! You all help me so much! Wouldn't be the same without your support!!

11. Great log Kat! Your detail is awesome
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

12. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    Great log Kat! Your detail is awesome
    Thanks Pete! Good to see you around there parts! hope everything is going well for you!

13. Quote Originally Posted by love2liftkat View Post
    Thanks Pete! Good to see you around there parts! hope everything is going well for you!
    It's going great! Work is taking a lot if my time and fam is the rest. Still hitting the weights 5 days a week with my alarm going off at 5:20 Monday thru Friday so I can get my workout in before work. Hope everything is going well with you and your fam?
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

14. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    It's going great! Work is taking a lot if my time and fam is the rest. Still hitting the weights 5 days a week with my alarm going off at 5:20 Monday thru Friday so I can get my workout in before work. Hope everything is going well with you and your fam?
    Good to know it's going well and you're still able to train too! Things have been great for me as well. Missing my kids right now! They went to Arkansas to visit my parents and sisters for 2 weeks! I get to see them sat though!

15. Quote Originally Posted by love2liftkat View Post
    Good to know it's going well and you're still able to train too! Things have been great for me as well. Missing my kids right now! They went to Arkansas to visit my parents and sisters for 2 weeks! I get to see them sat though!
    That would definitely be hard to be away from your kids like that. I'm sure you'll have a blast this weekend with them
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

16. Quote Originally Posted by love2liftkat View Post
    Are you picking up kids in Arkansas or hand off in Nashville?

17. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    Good to see you buddy... glad to hear all is well. Enjoying that new boat on weekends im sure?
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

18. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    That would definitely be hard to be away from your kids like that. I'm sure you'll have a blast this weekend with them
    Yeah it will be!
    Quote Originally Posted by emantest View Post
    Are you picking up kids in Arkansas or hand off in Nashville?
    We are meeting my parents again in Nashville. My older sis/brother in-law both work for hotel chains so we are staying at the Opryland hotel for super cheap! I'm excited!!

19. Quote Originally Posted by love2liftkat View Post
    Yeah it will be! We are meeting my parents again in Nashville. My older sis/brother in-law both work for hotel chains so we are staying at the Opryland hotel for super cheap! I'm excited!!
    It seems like your having an awesome summer!!

20. Quote Originally Posted by emantest View Post
    It seems like your having an awesome summer!!
    Thank you! I am! It has definitely been a good/busy one!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 737
    Last Post: 11-23-2012, 09:31 PM
  2. Replies: 327
    Last Post: 10-19-2012, 01:24 AM
  3. New Dude to AM looking to get lean & Muscular
    By Rev R in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-19-2007, 01:47 AM
  4. Where to get lean beef?
    By precious_roy in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-24-2007, 06:59 PM
  5. Best way to get started with homebrew chemistry?
    By The Doberman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-13-2005, 09:56 AM