Kat's quest to get lean with LG's C2K

Page 2 of 27 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Happy Tuesday! Today was a great day! Not sure if it was having thyroid meds or what but I didn't need much pre-workout today! Just look a 1.5ml dose of C2K and a few small sips of my pwo. Had a good, solid, clean energy today! Loving it!

    Chest/Tris
    Warm-up:
    Flat BB bench bar x 25
    Incline BB bench bar x 15

    Superset 1:
    Incline BB Bench
    65x12
    75x12
    85x12

    Seated cable crunches
    50x15x3

    Superset 2:
    Flat DB bench
    30x12
    40x10
    50x4- stuck with these halfway up- burned out trying getting them up so I only got 4 reps-#5 failed ( Definitely would've set the "Lunk" alarm off if I were a planet fitness member! Lol)

    Russian plate twists with feet up
    15x30x3

    Superset 3:
    Decline BB bench
    105x6-PR!! Yay!!
    95x8
    85x12

    1 min plank x 3

    Superset 4:
    Incline DB flyes
    30x6- really didn't like my form on these arms were very bent-so I dropped down
    25x13x2

    Seated cable crunches
    50x15x3

    Triceps:
    Overhead cable extension
    35x12
    Drop set 42.5x7, 35x5
    Drop set 37.5 x8, 35x5

    Vbar pushdown
    35x15
    42.5x12
    Drop set 42.5x12, 25x20- buuuuuuuurrrrnnn!!!!!

    20 mins on stair climber- out of time

    Feeling good! Chest/tris are dead, DOMS is kicking in on back, and I feel like I'm finally shedding some of this water that I've been holding onto! I hope everyone has an amazing day!!
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29


  2. Nice press day, lunk! Lol

    Good job on the PR!!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Nice press day, lunk! Lol Good job on the PR!!
    Haha thank you!
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29

  4. Killer PR! I forgot about Russian plate twists, I'm stealing
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

  5. Shedddn' water = looking lean :-)

  6. Great workout Kat... your drive impresses me!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    Killer PR! I forgot about Russian plate twists, I'm stealing
    Thank you! I was excited! Wanted to go for 2 more reps -if I would've only asked for a spotter! Feel free to steal any of them! I steal from you guys too!

    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    Shedddn' water = looking lean :-)
    Yes! LOVE IT!! I can fluctuate 10lbs of water in a week easy!

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Great workout Kat... your drive impresses me!
    Aww thanks wasme! That means a lot!
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29

  8. Great job, Kat!
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

  9. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    Great job, Kat!
    Thanks girl!
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29

  10. Nice workout and good job on the PR!
    "I would rather follow Christ and die to find out their is no God, than to not, and die to find out there is a God."
    •   
       


  11. Nice lift Kat!
    Justin
    Instagram: justin_ohara9
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/231863-joh408s-longterm-quest.html

  12. Congrats on the PR!

  13. Thanks guys!
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29

  14. Oh ho ho, there is a beast runnning this thread I see lol, Awesome work gal! Keep giving us all competition!
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep--Visit us at: http://olympus-labs.com/
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/277069-new-year-new.html#post5232295

  15. Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    Oh ho ho, there is a beast runnning this thread I see lol, Awesome work gal! Keep giving us all competition!
    Haha thank you! I'm trying! Lol
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29

  16. Good morning! Today is a rest day...rest days, during the week, make me grumpy! Lol DOMS is crazy fierce today- pretty much covering my body! Legs/glutes are tight guessing from the stair climbing that I've been doing for cardio. I have taken 3 - 1.5 ml doses of the C2k Monday and Tuesday! I'm going to shoot to get all 4 doses in today! I just get busy with patients at work!

    I just want to be honest and say that mentally, I am having a hard time with the 1700 calories! I'm trying to be patient and trust you guys though! Lol
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29

  17. Quote Originally Posted by love2liftkat View Post
    Good morning! Today is a rest day...rest days, during the week, make me grumpy! Lol DOMS is crazy fierce today- pretty much covering my body! Legs/glutes are tight guessing from the stair climbing that I've been doing for cardio. I have taken 3 - 1.5 ml doses of the C2k Monday and Tuesday! I'm going to shoot to get all 4 doses in today! I just get busy with patients at work! I just want to be honest and say that mentally, I am having a hard time with the 1700 calories! I'm trying to be patient and trust you guys though! Lol
    Rest days always make the day sooo slow... Today's gonna drag ass!
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  18. SO true! Today is a rest day for me as well. Trying to do 2 on 1 off but I am not so sure I will take the day. I find when I have a rest day I get bored and want to eat lol
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  19. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Rest days always make the day sooo slow... Today's gonna drag ass!
    Sheesh thanks for the positive thoughts! jkn lol

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    SO true! Today is a rest day for me as well. Trying to do 2 on 1 off but I am not so sure I will take the day. I find when I have a rest day I get bored and want to eat lol
    Lol luckily work keeps me busy enough so I don't have time! I will probably go do cardio after work!
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29

  20. It's my rest day as well... And it's cruddy weather :-(.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  21. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    It's my rest day as well... And it's cruddy weather :-(.
    My rest day as well and it's been raining here off and on for seems like weeks. I'm home with my kids, about to do cardio fasted. Sore as fuk!!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by emantest View Post
    My rest day as well and it's been raining here off and on for seems like weeks. I'm home with my kids, about to do cardio fasted. Sore as fuk!!
    I hear that. I'm beat the fck down from the last 2 days. Combining meadows with mi40 was such a good idea...
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  23. Nice log going on here!

    LOG:BIGREDS JOURNEY TO SWOLEDOM
    NO EXCUSES JUST RESULTS
    ON MY JOURNEY TO SWOLEDOM!!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    It's my rest day as well... And it's cruddy weather :-(.
    Ahh makes since why you said that...cruddy weather makes it worse!

    Quote Originally Posted by emantest View Post
    My rest day as well and it's been raining here off and on for seems like weeks. I'm home with my kids, about to do cardio fasted. Sore as fuk!!
    At least you're hanging out with your kids! How old are they?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigRed1974 View Post
    Nice log going on here!
    Thank you! Good to see you here!
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29

  25. My two boys are 10 and 8, and my daughter will be 7 next week. Good age and fun to play with. They teach me much more than I teach them especially in the patience arena. Father's Day is this weekend so when I wake up I'll be like get away from me I'm sick of you guys...

  26. Quote Originally Posted by emantest View Post
    My two boys are 10 and 8, and my daughter will be 7 next week. Good age and fun to play with. They teach me much more than I teach them especially in the patience arena. Father's Day is this weekend so when I wake up I'll be like get away from me I'm sick of you guys...
    Hahaha yeah right! Those are good ages! Your daughter is still at the sweet age! My daughter is 13 and my son is 6! They definitely do a great job teaching patients! God just watches and laughs! Lol
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29

  27. Quote Originally Posted by love2liftkat View Post
    Hahaha yeah right! Those are good ages! Your daughter is still at the sweet age! My daughter is 13 and my son is 6! They definitely do a great job teaching patients! God just watches and laughs! Lol
    With me God has moved from laughter to crying to like c'mon man figure it out for the love!!!

  28. Quote Originally Posted by emantest View Post
    With me God has moved from laughter to crying to like c'mon man figure it out for the love!!!
    Rofl I know exactly what you mean!! I've had plenty of those moments already with many more to come I'm afraid!
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29

  29. Quote Originally Posted by emantest View Post
    My two boys are 10 and 8, and my daughter will be 7 next week. Good age and fun to play with. They teach me much more than I teach them especially in the patience arena. Father's Day is this weekend so when I wake up I'll be like get away from me I'm sick of you guys...
    Enjoy them now!! I have 3 boys, 13, 13, and 6. The oldest are step-brothers. And I wish they were both 6 again haha !
    "I would rather follow Christ and die to find out their is no God, than to not, and die to find out there is a God."

  30. Quote Originally Posted by jdg76 View Post
    Enjoy them now!! I have 3 boys, 13, 13, and 6. The oldest are step-brothers. And I wish they were both 6 again haha !
    3 boys! I bet your house is never still, quiet, or have many groceries! I can't imagine my son when he's 13! He keeps me laughing! Boys are so much different than girls!
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 737
    Last Post: 11-23-2012, 10:31 PM
  2. Replies: 327
    Last Post: 10-19-2012, 02:24 AM
  3. New Dude to AM looking to get lean & Muscular
    By Rev R in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-19-2007, 02:47 AM
  4. Where to get lean beef?
    By precious_roy in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-24-2007, 07:59 PM
  5. Best way to get started with homebrew chemistry?
    By The Doberman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-13-2005, 10:56 AM
Log in
Log in