Myokem Proxymine log Clean Gene

Clean gene

Clean gene

Awards
Got mine today. Pop a capsule on the way to work. Log starts tomorrow. This should be fun!

Clean gene

Clean gene

Awards
Getting ready to head out the door to train, pop another and a sample packet of Nitramine. Christ almighty its kicking.

Big thanks to Myokemist, hulkish1 and Clipper83 for choosing me to run this product.

You will enjoy (I hope)!

Myokemist

Awards
Thanks CG! In for sure!

hulkish1

hulkish1

Awards
your welcome broski. hope this works as well for you as it has been for me!

Clean gene

Clean gene

Awards
Starting Weight: 187 Height: 5’ 7”

One capsule upon waking and after lunch

Workout: (Last night)
Back: 4 sets each
Superset:
• low pulley row/Hammer Strength Iso pulldown
• Front pulldowns/Barbell rows/ one arm t bar row
• Dumbell pullovers (3sets)
Chest:
Superset:
• Incline Dumbbell bench press/ Dips/Cable cross over
• Flies /bench press/ Hammer Strength bench press for a burnout
• pushups
half hour treadmill running.
Some yoga and stretching.

Impressions and side effects:

Great work out even though my work day started a 4:30am and ended around 6pm. I took one capsule in the morning and one upon ar***** at home. I also took the sample packet of Nitramine that was sent along with the Proxymine. I was fricking AMPED! WHOA! I also took Antaeus Labs Thunderbolt and Creatinol-O-Phosphate prior to my workout and Besides the energy I can't say I felt much and not sure if I should have. But hope to SEE in the coming weeks sharper abs!

With each capsule of Proxymine I am taking a capsule of Cayenne pepper.
Talos and Aegis: 2 each twice a day
Herb tintures: Dandelion root, Red Clover blossom, reishi mushroom extract. (Fungi Perfecti brand)/

Diet:
Caloric intake will be just below maintenance or at maintenance (BMR with my activity level around 2600 calories). I eat super clean. I haven't eaten fast food in over twenty five years. Clarence Bass type of diet from the original Ripped (still have a copy). Lots of lean meats, no soft carbs, Brown rices and other heavy grains such as spelt, barley, Kamut.

Clean gene

Clean gene

Awards
Once again I am taking one capsule in the morning and one prior to training.

Workout:
Quads: 4 sets
Vomit set
• Front Squats
• Hack Squats
Superset
• Alternate leg lunges
• Sissy squats
Hams
Superset: 5 each
• Stiff legged dead lifts
• Leg curls

Half hour on treadmill running. Some yoga and stretching

Impressions and effects:

Good steady workout. Legs felt pumped. The stamina on this is incredible, plus my concentration is more focused. At least while training. This stuff makes me hyper and I need no help there! LOL. I noticed if I don't eat soon after taking the morning cap, I am flying and my attention span is all over the place. As it says on the bottle, do not take to late in the evening. This stuff will keep you awake. In saying that, I have yet to feel jittery.

Honest to God, buddha and whomever else, I really do feel tighter already. This stuff seems to speed everything up.

Typical quick over view of diet:
Breakfast:
Black Coffee or tea (green or black).
Grain mush (Kamut, barley, spelt, wheat berries and amaranth with Yogurt (plain).
snack: Fruit (usually grapefruit or banana with raw nuts).
Lunch:
Lean meat. Sometimes with carbs (brn rice most likely). Raw veges.
Snack: Same as above and more raw veges.
Dinner: Same as lunch.
After workout:
MLO Brown Rice Protein Powder with bananas, yogurt and some other fruit.

The intake fluctuates on how I feel and look. If I am filling flat for example I may take in more carbs. Feeling not as strong more protein.
I drink tons of water. I don't drink soda drinks, or gatorade or any of that crap. Maybe a good glass of wine with dinner and a good microbrew on the weekend.

Clean gene

Clean gene

Awards
I forgot to post yesterday, this is from Sunday.

Workout:
Delts : 4 sets each
Superset:
• Pre-exhaust w/ Side laterials then Dumbbell shoulder press
• front Laterials/Arnold presses
• rear laterials/Dumbbell PALMS IN shoulder press
ABS: 3 sets each
Superset:
• Dumbbell FEET TO SKY CORKSCREWS/Incline sit ups (vary)
• Dumbbell figure eights/ leg raises
• Plank pose/ crunches
Half hour on treadmill running.

First impressions and side effects:

Once again the my stamina and focus during the workout were amazing. This was an incredible focused workout. One cap in the morning and one before training. Appetite is steady. Not able to take more then two caps a day for sure. I tried three again and too much zoom to the moon for me. lol.

Clean gene

Clean gene

Awards
Bicep/triceps:
Superset: 3 sets each
• Wide barbell curls/triceps extensions
• Dumbbell curls/ kickbacks
• Hammer curls/dip between benches

Calves: 3 sets each high rep to low (30 down to 10)
seated calf machine
standing calf machine
jumped rope to exhaustion between sets (fricking ouchie!).

impressions and side effects:

Good solid workout. Great pump once again. I hate to be redundant here, but this stuff keeps me going through my workouts even after a long Monday of work. I have not weighed myself as of yet. I do this every Thursday or Friday. I don't like being a scale watcher. My mid section seems to be getting leaner, I feel tighter. My bowel movements are always good, but some times on supplements, they may bound me up. No problems here at all.

Only side effect that I have notice is at taking three caps a day, I don't sleep well. Going back to two cleared that right up.

Myokemist

Awards
Awesome CG!

hulkish1

hulkish1

Awards
GREAT NEWS! Every tester so far including myself is dropping bad weight and gaining strength which amazing while on a cut. Glad to see every one is having similar results, Thank you for the log CG

Clean gene

Clean gene

Awards
GREAT NEWS! Every tester so far including myself is dropping bad weight and gaining strength which amazing while on a cut. Glad to see every one is having similar results, Thank you for the log CG
Yeah, I am honestly really liking this. Thanks for having me.

Clean gene

Clean gene

Awards
Back Day:
Weight 185.

Workout:
Superset:
• Pulldowns /Wide grip low pulley rows:
• One arm T bar rows/ dumbbell bent over rows
• Stiff arm pull downs/ Slow pull downs behind the neck (resist on the way up...slowwwww).
Traps:
Superset:
• Upright rows/dumbbell shrugs
• barbell shrugs

half hour on treadmill running.
All reps vary on energy and mood. I follow the instinctive principle to the TEE!

Impressions:
I feel redundant here. I feel great and I am losing BF. I can see it! My mind feels sharp. My energy is super high. I cut my calories the last few days and I am not hungry. Loving this.

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Back Day:
Weight 185.

Workout:
Superset:
o Pulldowns /Wide grip low pulley rows:
o One arm T bar rows/ dumbbell bent over rows
o Stiff arm pull downs/ Slow pull downs behind the neck (resist on the way up...slowwwww).
Traps:
Superset:
o Upright rows/dumbbell shrugs
o barbell shrugs

half hour on treadmill running.
All reps vary on energy and mood. I follow the instinctive principle to the TEE!

Impressions:
I feel redundant here. I feel great and I am losing BF. I can see it! My mind feels sharp. My energy is super high. I cut my calories the last few days and I am not hungry. Loving this.
Looking good bro so do you sweat allot on this while cardio

Clean gene

Clean gene

Awards
Looking good bro so do you sweat allot on this while cardio
I sweat a lot walking! lol. Its been very humid here as of late that is part of it, but yes I also sweat alot during cardio.

Clean gene

Clean gene

Awards
Chest:
Superset:
• Bench press/ Dips
• Incline Dumbell press/Cable crossovers
• Flat flies/ pushups/flat bench flies.
No actual cardio today. Went for an early evening bike ride with the wifey.

Impressions and effects:
I was gassed last night coming home from work. I decided to take my capsule earlier than usual. Got home and pounded a glass of water and my other pre work stuff and I was alive again!
Great workout, lighter than usual volume wise, but great. My whole body heated up and felt warm and limber. I am getting striations in my delts and the cuts in my legs are getting deeper. The body fat on my hips is shrinking. yosefmax88 brings up a good point that I really missed. I am sweating like crazy during training (even when not). My shirt was soaked last night from that workout. I train hard and a very fast pace and always sweat, but not like this.

No nasal dripping though. Your whole being feels good on this stuff. And its nice seeing results this quickly with it.

hulkish1

hulkish1

Awards
THANKS GENE!!! we are very proud of this product its so effective but we plan on making it even better

Myokemist

Awards
Ut oh, what kind of changes are you going to make to it?
We're bumping the caffeine up to 100mg per cap. Nothing major, just giving it a little more kick.

Clean gene

Clean gene

Awards
My favorite day:

Quads: 6 sets
Stupor set
• Leg extensions pre-exhaust
• Squats last three sets descending.
4 sets
Superset
• Leg press last set descending
• Lying leg curls
Superset: 3 each
• Hack squats
• Stiff legged dead lifts. The last set of stiff legs I did an exaggerated set of leg curls. Started about 80lbs for 8 reps, 60 for about 8, 50 for about 8 and 40 for I think around twelve. Smoke'em!

half hour on treadmill mostly walking some running. Mostly sweating and trying not to fall.

Impressions:
My strength is steady and stamina is still full tilt. My legs felt like two cast iron ships when I was done. Pumped and hard and they would not be buoyant! Good thing I had to drive home and not swim. I was F'ed up from that one. It was great. Besides my legs not working, I was still bounding with energy. My wife said to me; "usually after you do legs your quiet the rest of the evening, what is up with you!" I am not sure if that was a good or bad thing! lol.

This stuff keeps you riding along about 30,000 feet without many bumps if any at all. I am not craving anything on low cal days. I don't really have a sweet tooth except for Dark Chocolate, but no cravings.

Clipper83

Clipper83

Awards
  • Established
Pyroxamine is good at helping you keep strength while cutting. The Citicholine is no joke.

Nice workout btw

Clean gene

Clean gene

Awards
Workout:
Chest: 4 sets each
Superset:
• Incline flies (pre exhaust)/Incline Dumbbell bench press
• Flies /bench press/ Hammer Strength bench press for a burnout
• Dumbbell pullovers/ pushups/ slow dips (3sets)
Shoulders:
Straight set: 3 sets each
• lying side laterials
• high rep behind the neck: 20-25 slow motion
• Up right rows
no cardio today.

Impressions:

Hot and Humid here today, but that is my favorite weather to train in. I train in a late 80's style gym, no fluffy fitness place for me. Talk about sweating!
My energy was steady today. I am getting harder and leaner. The leaner i was expecting, but not the hardness. Coming off a PH run, I thought I would lose some of that, Nope! Feel great.

I did try to go to three caps again, but I can't do it. To fast and furious for me!

hulkish1

hulkish1

Awards
NICE!!

i'm planning an epi,tren stack this fall after i get the g2g from my doctor.

Clean gene

Clean gene

Awards
Workout:
Back: 3 sets each
Superset:
• Front pulldowns/ Two arm bent over dumbbell rows
• Barbell rows/ one arm t bar row
• Wide grip low pulley rows/ Narrow grip palms facing pulldowns
• Dumbell pullovers/ standing Stiff arm pulldowns

half hour treadmill running.

Impressions:
Actually for the first time in a long time I felt flat. Probably more to do with my lack of water consumption and super busy day at work. Plus my diet is very low cal these last two days. High cal day tomorrow. Still a good workout. My legs are still toast from the other day. Getting leaner and harder, no doubt about that.

Clean gene

Clean gene

Awards
Chest:
Superset:
• Bench press/ Dips
• Incline bench press/half the weight dumbbell presses for the burn.
• Dumbbell flat press, dumbbells held together for inner pecs/Flat flies/ pushups
Delts : 3 sets each
Superset:
• Dumbbell shoulder press/side cable laterials
• Standing Miltary Presses/front Laterials
• Dumbbell PALMS IN shoulder press/rear laterials
Superset:
• Dumbbell FEET TO SKY CORKSCREWS/Incline sit ups
• Plank pose/ crunches
Half hour on treadmill running

Impressions:
I kept my calories lower another day. I am going away for a planned 3 day weekend where my diet may not be optimal. I increase my work also. This week I can really see the changes in my physique. Even though my cals are low, I do feel pretty good. My workouts are seriously behind sanity. Even the guy I train with is laughing that I am off my rocker more than usual. Feeling good!
I weighed myself today: 182. Honesty, I don't feel like I lost any mass.

Clean gene

Clean gene

Awards
Workout:
Biceps: 3 sets each
Superset:
• Incline Curls/ hammer curls
• barbell curls/ concentration curls
• Preacher curls
Tricep:
Superset:
• lying extentions / Dips bench benches
• one are standing extentions / close grip bench press
• Kickbacks/ diamond pushups
30 minutes of mixed cardio

Impressions:
Got back from a long canoeing weekend, popped a capsule and went off to the gym. Great workout. My arms were so fricking pumped, I thought for a second I should call a cab.

Saw many people I haven't seen in a year, and they remarked how much leaner and "solid" I looked. I told them I would email them the supplement I am using now because it is the one that has leaned me up the fastest.

Clean gene

Clean gene

Awards
Workout:
Quads:

4 sets
• Front Squats
• Leg extensions
• Lunges
Superset
• Leg presses
• Hack squat/sissy squats

Hams
• Stiff legged dead lifts
• Leg curls

Couldn't do cardio. Seriously f'ed myself up on that first giant set. This stuff really puts me in another gear. Like I said before, I always train balls to the wall, but now it is getting obscene!

I was worried that this product would be to "ampy" for me, were I would have the jitters and all that nonsense. Nope, just good energy with the benefits of shedding some BF.

This starts my low calories day two days early due to the weekend deviation. This is when this product really justifies itself. You don't really get that hungry. Just sweaty! lol.

Clean gene

Clean gene

Awards
Big Wide Back Day:
Workout:
Superset:
• bent over barbell rows/stiff arm pulldowns
• One arm dumbbell rows/ Dumbbell pullovers
• T bar row/one arm T bar row (high rep burnout)

30 mins on treadmill running.

Impressions:
Lovely workout. My focus was incredible, I swear I could see each muscle contraction in my mind (No, I didn't smoke anything, lol). I love how lean I am starting to look. Just about at the end! Bummer.
This product is keeping my appetite down. I did up my intake of aminos and liver tabs.

hulkish1

hulkish1

Awards
great to hear gene. I have noticed this product is very addicting for sure.

Clean gene

Clean gene

Awards
Did extra cardio tonight. Since I have the mojo, might as well use it!

Clean gene

Clean gene

Awards
Took today off from training to do the yard work, but I made sure I took my evening dosage as usual. This stuff is not only good for training, but mowing the yard, weed whipping and clean up. My wife was laughing her butt off that I worked ten hours and went straight for the yard without dinner. She may be purchasing large quantities of this on my behalf. LMAO!

I actually got a good pump in my shoulders weed whipping!

Clean gene

Clean gene

Awards
Workout:

4 sets each

Chest:
Superset:
• High rep dips (as many as I could do each set) with push up burnouts.
• Incline Dumbell press/incline flies
• Flat flies/decline press
Kind of a Half hour on treadmill running.

impressions:
I wanted to really shock my chest. The reps on the dips started at around 40 plus. The freaking pushups afterwards, I could barely manage 20. That was fricking hard, but fun. What a pump.
I was surprised to be able to do the last two supersets as well as I did. I usually go up to 80's on the DB incline, but only managed 60's. Which is fine, especially when I thought I was toast from the dips/pushups. Declines I tried 185....ha.ha. yeah right. School boy went down to 135 and repped out! lol.

My weight has leveled out around 180. I still don't think I lost any mass (well at least minimal), but I am adding some other things next week to make sure.
I was not feeling to hot before I got to the gym. My wife has a lung/sinus thing and I am getting it. Probably pushed to hard but with the Proxymine it picks you up when you are down.

Clean gene

Clean gene

Awards
Light shoulder workout today after the off the wall chest workout:

Delts : 3 sets each
Superset:
• Behind the neck presses/ Lying Side laterials
• Upright rows/front Laterials
• One arm DB presses/ bent over cable laterials
Traps: 3 sets
Superset:
• Barbell shrugs/High rep dumbbell shrugs

Superset:
• Dumbbell FEET TO SKY CORKSCREWS/Incline sit ups (vary)
• Rope crunches
My pansy butt skipped cardio today.

Impressions:

Another Hot Humid one here today. Good workout, with great energy.

Clean gene

Clean gene

Awards
Workout:
Superset:
• Pull downs/low pulley row
• T-bar rows/one arm t bar rows
• Stiff arm pulldowns/Machine rows
Biceps/triceps:
Superset:
• Incline Dumbbell curls/ lying extensions
• Barbell curls/pushdowns
• Dips/Hammer curls
NO treadmill NO cardio! Bummer!

Impressions:

Well,
Today was supposed to be Leg day (Actually yesterday was). But I broke a toe this weekend. I think it was from too much Myokem Proxymine! LMAO!

Man, just when things were going great! Dognabbit! Not a big deal, but since I usual do not know how to slow down I am going to have too a bit. Just about snap the F'er off! Playing too hard as usual!

It looks like I have about 5 or 6 days worth of caps left. I didn't count them though.
I am down to 180. I look good and I am much leaner. No F'ing lie there. I am very pleased with this product! Very pleased!

Clean gene

Clean gene

Awards
Chest:
Superset:
• Flat flies/ decline Dumbbell bench press
• Incline Flies /Incline BB bench press
• High rep bench press/Pec Dec/ db pullovers
Superset:
• Roman chair sit ups/Hanging leg raises
• Side sit ups/ Hyper extensions
• Rope crunches

Impressions:
Pretty good workout even though I was dragging my foot around like Captain Hook's wooden peg leg! I even worked a 12 hour day. I really do love this stuff.

Clean gene

Clean gene

Awards
I was told not to do anything that incorporated this broken foot, but I came up with a way to train legs. And it worked fine.

Workout:
Quads:

• Leg extensions 8 sets: High reps with the weight increasing to 250 on the 4th set. Then sets 4 through 8, Half doubles. 250lbs/6-8reps 120lbs/12 -16 plus reps. Killer!
• Adbductor/adductor machine 6 sets

Hammies
• Leg curls
• Stiff legged dead lifts: these were kindof cumbersome, but I got through it and it was effective.

Impressions:
I am down to 178. I am going to throw in some other "supplements"starting this Monday, too harden and lean me up more. I think using the Myokem Proxymine was a perfect supplement to accomplish my goals for leaning up. It has worked exactly the way I would hope it would and a good prelude for things to come.

Hope this log has been helpful! Not many people have asked questions or commented. I am not used to that while logging. Bummer for them. This is great supplement.

I have about 4 days of supply left. This has been fun for me.

BTW: Happy 4th of July!

Clean gene

Clean gene

Awards
Shoulders : 4 sets each
Superset:
• Military presses / up right rows
• Lying side laterials/Arnie Presses
• Bent over laterials/one arm DB presses
Traps: 3 sets
Superset:
• Barbell shrugs/High rep dumbbell shrugs

Triceps: 3 sets each
Superset:
• Pushdowns/kickbacks
• lying extensions/ close grip BP
• One arm extensions
No cardio due to foot

Impressions:

The sweating this product creates is amazing. Two t shirt workouts.
I didn't get my BF tested before I started, but just looking at where I used to have love handles, I know I lost a bunch. This combined with diet and high intensity workouts, I have come very close to my goals.

I have one day left. I will follow up with final observations by the end of the week.

Thanks again to Myokem and the reps for allowing me to log this for them. I hope you all found it useful and it was what you were looking for.

Clean gene

Clean gene

Awards
I was going to post a final review of the Proxymine in the intended section on this forum, but unless I missed it's location, it is not set up as of yet.

I will do it here:

My intent was to loss some BF. Which I did. I started off around 187lb and end up around 178-180lb. I definitely got leaner using this product. I was at a stalemate before this log started. My diet and cardio didn't change too much, but I am sure logging this product and it's use heightened my motivation to get leaner.

2 caps a day was by far more than I needed. I tried 3 caps a day a few times and didn't sleep well. At 2 caps a day, I slept like a healthy baby. I felt alert all day while using it and my workouts were very focused. One thing I really like, it kept my appetite in check. Even though I was on some very low calorie days, I never felt very hunger.

I didn't ever feel shaking for it or out of control like you do with similar products. Nice and steady.

The sweating was pretty impressive. Thanks to fellow logger; yosefmax88 for pointing that out. I thought it was because the gym that I train at has no AC! There were days I needed to change shirts half way through my workout (actually no ****, I should of change underwear and sweat pants too!). Impressive how much you sweat.

Also, I work at lot of hours per day/week. During this log, I didn't feel many work days slowing my training down at all. That is definitely due to the Proxymine. This is now one of my new favorite products.

Thanks again for letting me log this. Much appreciated!

hulkish1

hulkish1

Awards
thank you for the log and review we are glad you had an enjoyable experience good stuff gene

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
I was going to post a final review of the Proxymine in the intended section on this forum, but unless I missed it's location, it is not set up as of yet.

I will do it here:

My intent was to loss some BF. Which I did. I started off around 187lb and end up around 178-180lb. I definitely got leaner using this product. I was at a stalemate before this log started. My diet and cardio didn't change too much, but I am sure logging this product and it's use heightened my motivation to get leaner.

2 caps a day was by far more than I needed. I tried 3 caps a day a few times and didn't sleep well. At 2 caps a day, I slept like a healthy baby. I felt alert all day while using it and my workouts were very focused. One thing I really like, it kept my appetite in check. Even though I was on some very low calorie days, I never felt very hunger.

I didn't ever feel shaking for it or out of control like you do with similar products. Nice and steady.

The sweating was pretty impressive. Thanks to fellow logger; yosefmax88 for pointing that out. I thought it was because the gym that I train at has no AC! There were days I needed to change shirts half way through my workout (actually no ****, I should of change underwear and sweat pants too!). Impressive how much you sweat.

Also, I work at lot of hours per day/week. During this log, I didn't feel many work days slowing my training down at all. That is definitely due to the Proxymine. This is now one of my new favorite products.

Thanks again for letting me log this. Much appreciated!
Nice brother !!! Can't get in ya car with sweaty draws lol