• Behind the neck presses/ Lying Side laterials
    • Upright rows/front Laterials
    • One arm DB presses/ bent over cable laterials
    Traps: 3 sets
    Superset:
    • Barbell shrugs/High rep dumbbell shrugs

ABS: 3 sets each
    Superset:
    • Dumbbell FEET TO SKY CORKSCREWS/Incline sit ups (vary)
    • Dumbbell figure eights/ leg raises
    • Rope crunches
    My pansy butt skipped cardio today.

Impressions:

Another Hot Humid one here today. Good workout, with great energy.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.65%

Workout:
    Back: 4 sets each
    Superset:
    • Pull downs/low pulley row
    • T-bar rows/one arm t bar rows
    • Stiff arm pulldowns/Machine rows
    Biceps/triceps:
    Superset:
    • Incline Dumbbell curls/ lying extensions
    • Barbell curls/pushdowns
    • Dips/Hammer curls
    NO treadmill NO cardio! Bummer!

Impressions:

Well,
    Today was supposed to be Leg day (Actually yesterday was). But I broke a toe this weekend. I think it was from too much Myokem Proxymine! LMAO!

Man, just when things were going great! Dognabbit! Not a big deal, but since I usual do not know how to slow down I am going to have too a bit. Just about snap the F'er off! Playing too hard as usual!

It looks like I have about 5 or 6 days worth of caps left. I didn't count them though.
    I am down to 180. I look good and I am much leaner. No F'ing lie there. I am very pleased with this product! Very pleased!
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.65%

Chest:
    Superset:
    • Flat flies/ decline Dumbbell bench press
    • Incline Flies /Incline BB bench press
    • High rep bench press/Pec Dec/ db pullovers
    ABS: 3 sets each
    Superset:
    • Roman chair sit ups/Hanging leg raises
    • Side sit ups/ Hyper extensions
    • Rope crunches

Impressions:
    Pretty good workout even though I was dragging my foot around like Captain Hook's wooden peg leg! I even worked a 12 hour day. I really do love this stuff.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.65%

I was told not to do anything that incorporated this broken foot, but I came up with a way to train legs. And it worked fine.

Workout:
    Quads:

• Leg extensions 8 sets: High reps with the weight increasing to 250 on the 4th set. Then sets 4 through 8, Half doubles. 250lbs/6-8reps 120lbs/12 -16 plus reps. Killer!
    • Adbductor/adductor machine 6 sets

Hammies
    Superset: 5 each
    • Leg curls
    • Stiff legged dead lifts: these were kindof cumbersome, but I got through it and it was effective.

Impressions:
    I am down to 178. I am going to throw in some other "supplements"starting this Monday, too harden and lean me up more. I think using the Myokem Proxymine was a perfect supplement to accomplish my goals for leaning up. It has worked exactly the way I would hope it would and a good prelude for things to come.

Hope this log has been helpful! Not many people have asked questions or commented. I am not used to that while logging. Bummer for them. This is great supplement.

I have about 4 days of supply left. This has been fun for me.

BTW: Happy 4th of July!
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.65%

Shoulders : 4 sets each
    Superset:
    • Military presses / up right rows
    • Lying side laterials/Arnie Presses
    • Bent over laterials/one arm DB presses
    Traps: 3 sets
    Superset:
    • Barbell shrugs/High rep dumbbell shrugs

Triceps: 3 sets each
    Superset:
    • Pushdowns/kickbacks
    • lying extensions/ close grip BP
    • One arm extensions
    No cardio due to foot

Impressions:

The sweating this product creates is amazing. Two t shirt workouts.
    I didn't get my BF tested before I started, but just looking at where I used to have love handles, I know I lost a bunch. This combined with diet and high intensity workouts, I have come very close to my goals.

I have one day left. I will follow up with final observations by the end of the week.

Thanks again to Myokem and the reps for allowing me to log this for them. I hope you all found it useful and it was what you were looking for.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.28%

Great log gene we are glad you liked it!!!
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.65%

I was going to post a final review of the Proxymine in the intended section on this forum, but unless I missed it's location, it is not set up as of yet.

I will do it here:

My intent was to loss some BF. Which I did. I started off around 187lb and end up around 178-180lb. I definitely got leaner using this product. I was at a stalemate before this log started. My diet and cardio didn't change too much, but I am sure logging this product and it's use heightened my motivation to get leaner.

2 caps a day was by far more than I needed. I tried 3 caps a day a few times and didn't sleep well. At 2 caps a day, I slept like a healthy baby. I felt alert all day while using it and my workouts were very focused. One thing I really like, it kept my appetite in check. Even though I was on some very low calorie days, I never felt very hunger.

I didn't ever feel shaking for it or out of control like you do with similar products. Nice and steady.

The sweating was pretty impressive. Thanks to fellow logger; yosefmax88 for pointing that out. I thought it was because the gym that I train at has no AC! There were days I needed to change shirts half way through my workout (actually no ****, I should of change underwear and sweat pants too!). Impressive how much you sweat.

Also, I work at lot of hours per day/week. During this log, I didn't feel many work days slowing my training down at all. That is definitely due to the Proxymine. This is now one of my new favorite products.

Thanks again for letting me log this. Much appreciated!
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.28%

thank you for the log and review we are glad you had an enjoyable experience good stuff gene
  9. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.68%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Clean gene View Post
    I was going to post a final review of the Proxymine in the intended section on this forum, but unless I missed it's location, it is not set up as of yet.

I will do it here:

My intent was to loss some BF. Which I did. I started off around 187lb and end up around 178-180lb. I definitely got leaner using this product. I was at a stalemate before this log started. My diet and cardio didn't change too much, but I am sure logging this product and it's use heightened my motivation to get leaner.

2 caps a day was by far more than I needed. I tried 3 caps a day a few times and didn't sleep well. At 2 caps a day, I slept like a healthy baby. I felt alert all day while using it and my workouts were very focused. One thing I really like, it kept my appetite in check. Even though I was on some very low calorie days, I never felt very hunger.

I didn't ever feel shaking for it or out of control like you do with similar products. Nice and steady.

The sweating was pretty impressive. Thanks to fellow logger; yosefmax88 for pointing that out. I thought it was because the gym that I train at has no AC! There were days I needed to change shirts half way through my workout (actually no ****, I should of change underwear and sweat pants too!). Impressive how much you sweat.

Also, I work at lot of hours per day/week. During this log, I didn't feel many work days slowing my training down at all. That is definitely due to the Proxymine. This is now one of my new favorite products.

Thanks again for letting me log this. Much appreciated!
    Nice brother !!! Can't get in ya car with sweaty draws lol

Similar Forum Threads

1. Myokem Proxymine log yosefmax88
    By yosefmax88 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 07-05-2014, 10:17 PM
  2. Ryansm logs Blue Gene!
    By ryansm in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 07-06-2011, 07:42 AM
  3. My First Log: Blue Gene/Blue Up
    By Agent Orange in forum Supplement Logs