Leecheck OxyECA Black & HyperT2 - Cutting with waffles

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. I'm looking forward to a monster refeed this upcoming weekend.
    Mind & Muscle Rep

2. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    I'm looking forward to a monster refeed this upcoming weekend.
    me too man!

3. This week has been pretty hectic with work but I managed to get an upper and lower day in, My calorie deficit has been right around 900 the past few days which is more than I anticipated. I weighed in this morning at a new low of 176.2, so all of that bloat for the 4th of july weekend finally came off and then some. I'll try and keep my deficit less steep, but so far everything is going well.

Tuesday: Upper
    DB Bench 100x7,7,7 (we were at a different gym and the highest they had were 100lb db)
    Lat Pulldown: 205x6, 190x7, 175x8, 160x10+4,4,4,4,4,4
    Seated Military Press: 165x5, 155x5, 135x7
    Bent over Row: 225x3, 185x8,8, drop 135x10
    Incline Hammer Strength Machine: 200lbx6, 130x12+5,5,5,4,4
    Db Side Raises: 35:8,8,8

Wednesday: Lower
    Squat: 355x4,4,4 (new PR)
    Romanian Deads: 225x8, 275x6,6,
    Calf Raise Machine: 265x8,8,8 225x13+4,4,4,4,3
    Leg Curl: (different machine so I didn't even bother with the weight tracking)
    Individual Leg Extension: 110x5,100x6, 80x10+4,3,3,3,3 (weight is per leg)
    EZ Bar Curl: 100x6, 90x8,7
    Close Grip Bench: 205x6x6, 185x8
    Machine Preacher: weird machine, didn't log.... jsut went for time under tensions, slow and controlled
    EZ Bar Overhead Extensions: same as above, went for time under tension, slow and controlled

The cut has been going very well this week. The only strength dip I have noticed is my chest pressing strength, and this is typically the first thing that decreases when I cut calories. Otherwise all of my other lifts have stayed the same if not improved. I'm very pleased with my squat and I want ot start incorporating deadlifts back into the mix in the near future.

4. This weekend I weighed in at a new low 175.4. This was on Sunday morning after a low carb day on Saturday. I did an upper body session on Friday, and a Full body workout on Sunday prior to re-feed.

This morning I weighed in at 178, and as usual after a re-feed I am definitely holding a bunch of water/glycogen from the near 500g carbs I consumed yesterday, but virtually 0 bloat. I only took the OxyECA and HT2 during the morning and my re-feed began at 4pm so I didn't see much point in taking a second Ht2 while I was consuming such a large influx of carbs.

I only have a few more days left with these products and I will give my final review of the run and my results.

5. In for the final.
    Mind & Muscle Rep

6. Final Review:

I am happy with these products to say the least. Over the past 7 weeks I moved from a starting weight of 184.5 down to 174.8. This was probably one of the easiest cutting sessions I have done, and I can definitely tell the supplements we working. I also reduced calories a few days prior to starting in order to get rid a lot of the initial water weight that is accompanied by starting a new diet. I was originally 186, so I dropped some weight first before starting these supplements.

Dosing: It took me some time to dial this in, but I found the most optimal dosing for me was to take 1 OxyECA in the morning with 1 HT2. I would try and follow up with another HT2 in the evening with some sort of caffeine source (coffee, caffeine tablet, preworkout) I noticed you must consume a lot of water within the first 20 minutes of taking them. The few times I didn't I felt a little light headed and spaced out, so the water is a must in my opinion.

Feeling/effects: I could certainly tell they were working. The first few weeks especially as I was still adapting and getting use to the supplements, I would get extremely warm to the point I was sweating in the office. When I dosed the HT2 prior to lifting, I was drenched way more than usual, and my wife could instantly tell something was up, so it wasn't just me.

Weightloss: The weight loss was pretty consistent throughout the length of the cycle. I actually tracked my scale weight on a daily basis, weighing in first thing in the morning before consuming anything. There are tons of fluctuations based on what I ate the night before, and it's pretty easy to tell when I did a carb re-feed. Overall I lost just shy of 10lbs, with virtually no strength lost. The only area I suffered was on my flat dumbbell bench, but my incline dumbbell press actually increased. I also managed to hit a squat PR, and a PR on some rowing movements as well. I'm very pleased with the body composition changes.

Final thoughts: These supplements work, plain and simple. I've done past cuts with more drastic diets, more supplements, and they did not provide better results than I obtained during this cycle. The appetite suppression of the OxyECA is on par with the EC stack, which is a huge plus. I have followed many cyclical diets before, and I believe I had as good, if not better results with a straight deficit and a weekly re feed while taking these products. Over the course of the log I tried to compare my caloric intake vs my expenditure with my calorie monitor, and I believe my calorie monitor is somewhat unreliable and may overestimate my activity level. The company says it is up to 90% accurate, which can lead to a pretty significant variance of what it says I burned versus what I actually burned. Overall, for a 175lb-180lb guy with a sedentary office job, I average about 2200 calories per day for the duration of the cut. The only "cardio" I did was forcing myself to get up and walk around the office, and yard work around the house on the weekends, otherwise I didn't put in any direct cardio work. In the past I would do fasted morning cardio along with a cyclical diet, which I didn't have to do at all.

From here on out I am planning on slowly bringing my calories back up to around 2700-2800 over the next month. So the next week or so I will still be in a deficit and may potentially lose more weight, but most likely not at the rate I have been while using the LeCheek stack.

Before and after shots:
    (note: after pics were taken at work during my lunch break, i shot them quick and I definitely need to work on my posing lol)

Name:  before1.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  54.2 KB

Name:  after2.jpg
Views: 58
Size:  147.7 KB

Name:  after3.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  153.7 KB

Name:  after4.jpg
Views: 52
Size:  175.7 KB

Weight tracking graph:

Name:  Graph.jpg
Views: 58
Size:  59.7 KB

I would definitely recommend using the supplements to aid in a cut, and the only thing I would do differently is to introduce them a week or two after starting the cut. I started taking these the first day I reduced calories, and I believe they would have been more affective if I actually lost some weight first then incorporated them. I would prefer to use them more towards the end of the cutting cycle than in the beginning, but clearly either way works.

7. Nice review and thanks for logging for us.
    Mind & Muscle Rep

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cutting Up with OxyECA Black
    By TheMovement in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 97
    Last Post: 08-05-2013, 10:19 PM
  2. Replies: 66
    Last Post: 10-28-2012, 02:36 PM
  3. Replies: 72
    Last Post: 08-14-2012, 10:30 AM
  4. Cutting with 1-T
    By MikeBU in forum Anabolics