GenomyX STIMaholic

bowskie

bowskie

Awards
Hi, my name is bowskie and I'm a STIMaholic. I've been sampling several new pre's as of late and this here is definitely going into my top 3 favorites!

1. Hypermax
2. STIMaholic
3. Conquer

Taste-Spot on. I never thought that I would try a colada flavor but it was perfect, not too sweet but plenty of flavor. No chemical/artificial taste but the coconut flavor is dominant.
Energy level-DAMN! The rush hit me within minutes but was nowhere near uncomfortable. To my surprise the energy was very clean and came on slowly as my workout progressed. I never once felt a crash but at times I did experience BP headaches.
Focus-Very good, not laser-like tunnel vision but enough to mentally emphasize contractions in my quads.
Pumps-Started out good and ended quite painful! (but I liked it) Squats and SLDL's had my hams/glutes/quads blown up nicely. I ended with donkey calf raises and my calfs were splitting.
Anything else you may have felt :)-Thermogenesis is strong with this one! I was pouring sweat after my first warm-up set. I'm not a fan of artificial coloring but the amount is minimal so no big deal really. The powder is more granulated than fine but mixes very easily. Overall I am very pleased and will give a full tub a try in the near future.

Thanks for the sample y'all.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hi, my name is bowskie and I'm a STIMaholic. I've been sampling several new pre's as of late and this here is definitely going into my top 3 favorites!

1. Hypermax
2. STIMaholic
3. Conquer

Taste-Spot on. I never thought that I would try a colada flavor but it was perfect, not too sweet but plenty of flavor. No chemical/artificial taste but the coconut flavor is dominant.
Energy level-DAMN! The rush hit me withing minutes but was nowhere near uncomfortable. To my surprise the energy was very clean and came on slowly as my workout progressed. I never once felt a crash but at times I did experience BP headaches.
Focus-Very good, not laser-like tunnel vision but enough to mentally emphasize contractions in my quads.
Pumps-Started out good and ended quite painful! (but I liked it) Squats and SLDL's had my hams/glutes/quads blown up nicely. I ended with donkey calf raises and my calfs were splitting.
Anything else you may have felt :)-Thermogenesis is strong with this one! I was pouring sweat after my first warm-up set. I'm not a fan of artificial coloring but the amount is minimal so no big deal really. The powder is more granulated than fine but mixes very easily. Overall I am very pleased and will give a full tub a try in the near future.

Thanks for the sample y'all.
Thanks for the review!