Greek God Stack - Thunderbolt + XI-KT + MyoSynergy

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
No need for an introduction. Let's just get this show on the road.
MyoSynergy - taken fasted everyday for 6 weeks (maybe another 3-4 in pct depending on funds)
XI-KT - Applied at 7:30 am every morning post shower for 6 weeks. Dosage: 1-1.5ml.
Thunderbolt - taken fasted pre-workout per label instructions.

Stats:
25 years old
5'9''
164 lbs
~14.8% bf

Cals will be at maintenance on training days and about 400 below on non-training days. Non-training days will really be HIIT days. HIIT will be 20-25 minutes using a 1 min sprint:2 min walk interval ratio. Fats will be around 60-70 grams and I will be backloading, so the first few meals will be P+F and the last remaining will be P+C or sometimes just C.

I'm on day 2 right now

Training
:
Full body workouts 3-4 times a week using periodization. I will mainly go for hypertrophy for the first 2 weeks, then strength and hypertrophy and finish with strength.

Thoughts

MyoSynergy
- increased endurance, already sore, very hungry all the time
XI-KT - not really feeling anything yet besides a constantly calm state outside the weight room and increased aggression in.
Thunderbolt - taken yesterday - amazing pumps. Much more prominent and thicker than x-gels + gms.

When I took my post workout shake of 1.5 scoops of select and .5 scoops of karbolyn I felt it rushing through my veins. This could be placebo, but vascularity was instantly increased.

I will only be taking these three supplements alongside caffeine + ms (I have a few leftover bottles that have expired 04/14). EC gives me stimd!ck, so I'm staying away from that in the meantime.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
[reserved for final Thunderbolt review]

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday's workout: (exported from the app FitNotes)

Incline Barbell Bench PressChest21510
Incline Barbell Bench PressChest21510
Incline Barbell Bench PressChest2158
T-Bar RowBack15510
T-Bar RowBack15510
T-Bar RowBack15510
Barbell ShrugBack31510
Barbell ShrugBack31510
Barbell ShrugBack31510
Twenty-OnesShoulders2021
Twenty-OnesShoulders2021
Leg PressLegs5905
Dumbbell Concentration CurlBiceps458
Dumbbell Concentration CurlBiceps4010
Dumbbell Concentration CurlBiceps3514
Dumbbell CurlBiceps3010
Dumbbell CurlBiceps3010
Cable Overhead Triceps ExtensionTriceps778
Cable Overhead Triceps ExtensionTriceps778

Quick notes:
Super sore today.
Since I've been out of the country for the past 2 weeks, I thought that I'd lose some strength. Apparently I've only gone down in the leg press. Couldn't do more than 5 reps. Sucks.
Diet hasn't been on point.
Today is an off day and I will go back to tracking my calories. Off days will have lower calories than training days.
Photos will be uploaded the Wednesday of every week for the next 10 weeks. The log will cover both the cycle and PCT.
Training has been very intense. Utilizing some of arnold's "over-training" techniques in which I will keep dropping the weight after my last set till I can't go anymore.
Also, I've switched to the ECA stack from the MSC stack to increase fat burning.

MyoSynergy Notes:
Again, sore as hell.
Endurance was amazing.

XI-KT Notes:
Aggression is up, which is both positive and negative. I snapped at my friend. I'm usually a calm and timid guy, but I like that this brining this out in me. I want to take charge. Alpha feeling is definitely up.
Fluctuating between 1.3 and 1.5ml per dose. Applying it after my shower on chest, shoulders, clavicle, neck, upper back, stomach, and scrotum (lightly).

Thunderbolt Notes:
Pumps are unreal and because of that I don't want to leave the gym.
I've noticed that it really brings out the pump in higher rep lifts. This is especially prominent on my burn out sets.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in. You're going to love MyoSynergy and 11 KT is amazing as well. Never ran Thunderbolt, but anything from A labs is great.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday's workout:

Dumbbell PulloversChest10011
Dumbbell PulloversChest10010
Dumbbell PulloversChest10011
Flat Dumbbell FlyChest3510
Flat Dumbbell FlyChest3510
Lat PulldownBack16510
Lat PulldownBack16510
Lat PulldownBack1657
Military PressShoulders1108
Military PressShoulders1109
Military PressShoulders11011
Hack SquatLegs27010
Hack SquatLegs30010
Hack SquatLegs30010
Standing Calf Raise MachineLegs27012
Standing Calf Raise MachineLegs27010
Standing Calf Raise MachineLegs27010
Dumbbell Hammer CurlBiceps4012
Dumbbell Hammer CurlBiceps4014
Dumbbell Hammer CurlBiceps4017
Dumbbell Overhead Triceps ExtensionTriceps608
Dumbbell Overhead Triceps ExtensionTriceps6010
Dumbbell Overhead Triceps ExtensionTriceps608

Quick Notes:

I don't know if it's the Myo or the 11-kt, but I have an ungodly appetite now. I'm following the biorhythm diet, so p+f meals until 6-7pm and then I'll have one big p+c meal. CHO mainly consist of rice or potatoes, and sometimes (the last few nights) non-fat greek yogurt with organic frosted flakes.

I'm tracking my cals for the first portion of the day to make sure I get adequate fats and then at night I estimate (still measuring food, though).

Also, it might be from the cortisol reduction, but my joints are aching badly. I've incorporated cissus xt into my regimen. It could also be that I've been out of the country for 2 weeks without a gym and went a little too hard this past week. We'll see.

Lastly, I've changed up my dosing. Since I train in the morning, I pop 7 caps of Myo then shower, apply 11-kt, let it dry then hit the gym. The first few applications was post workout.

More updates tomorrow.

Edit:

I've also incorporated 1-2g TTA split between morning and pre-bed. Today I was just wiped out (still probably jet-lagged).

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Workout for 06/03

Decline Barbell Bench PressChest2455
Decline Barbell Bench PressChest2454
Barbell RowBack2356
Barbell RowBack2356
Barbell RowBack2355
Barbell RowBack2357
Seated Dumbbell PressShoulders706
Seated Dumbbell PressShoulders706
Seated Dumbbell PressShoulders707
EZ-Bar CurlBiceps1006
EZ-Bar CurlBiceps1006
EZ-Bar CurlBiceps1006
EZ-Bar CurlBiceps1006
Hanging Leg RaiseAbs08
Hanging Leg RaiseAbs08
Hanging Leg RaiseAbs07

Notes:
Knee pain was pretty bad today. Tried to squat and made it up to 245 as a warmup, but the pain was a little too much to handle. Supplementing with cissus xt and arnica massage oil. Hopefully it kicks soon.
Hunger is still up. I've shifted my calories to TDEE, so ate about 2370 today. HIIT cardio is tomorrow morning. Picture update tomorrow as well.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Picture Update: (taken this morning)

Weight: 161.2

Measurements taken yesterday:
Waist: 33.5
Chest: 38.5
Arms: 16.5
Left leg: 23.5
Right leg: 23

Cals will remain at maintenance and will begin to incorporate cardio in the evenings.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
How noticeable are the effects from Thunderbolt in your opinion?

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
How are you liking the xi kt? I ran in a few months ago..stuff it legit.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im in for this run... :28: