RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome bromeos, ladies, and Canadians.

First off, thanks to jimbuick for holing me up from his personal stash, and following through from something he told me when I first found out I was going to be out due to surgery.

Here's what my dosing will look like:
Going to follow the directions on both bottles, but stagger them so I can properly assess my reaction and sides to each.

Combustion first since I've never run it, on weeks 1-4, and DCP starting week 3-6. This will be a 6 week log.

Let's take a look at the products:

COMBUSTION:

It wouldn't be right for me to copy and paste the ingredients and studies because the list is sooo long.

Here's a link: Combustion (new formula)

In short, per BPS:

"Combustion is a new and exciting fat burning/fat prevention formula from BPS. It works to increase lipolysis and adrenergic stimulation, all while working to prevent redeposition of fat (fat gain) in the body.

Combustion will decrease appetite, improve mood, burn fat, and allow for rapid body recomposition."

DCP 2.0-

BPS Nutrition - DCP 2.0

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value

Salvia Miltiorrhiza 20:1 250 mg **

Artemisia Iwayomogi 20:1 500 mg **

Catalposide 150 mg **

Propionyl-L-Carnitine (PLCAR)/Carnitine Fumerate Blend 300 mg **

Raspberry Ketones 100 mg **

Mangiferin 50 mg **

Momordin 35% 40 mg **

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.

** Percent Daily Values not established.

INGREDIENTS: Magnesium Stearate, Rice Flour, FD&C Red# 40, FD&C Blue# 1.

DCP 2.0 Directions:

Take 2 capsules 3 times daily as needed or directed by your physician.

My Goals during this log:

To get back to where I was pre-surgery.
Which happens to be when...

My experience from DCP 2.0/Vanillean combo:

TGR Leaning out with the BPS Super Stack (Vanillean and DC - AnabolicMinds.com

My Routine:

I’m currently doing a Mountain Dog routine, and will follow up with another MD after this one. I've never had better results or motivation with another routine.

WO's will be posted regularly.

My Foods:

I will be eating my body weight x13-500 Monday through Friday, and will allow for BWx13 on Saturdays and Sundays of there are lifts and/or cardio going on.

I count every calorie that I take in, and will post my macros accordingly.

It's been a crazy week, so I plan to start this out next week. Even though I've gained a big since surgery, there will be pics, measurements, and frequent scale weight listings.

Thanks for joining, and I assure you I will update every noticeable change in my mood, appetite, and overall effects.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Reserved for review....

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
1st! :D

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dammit!!!! Haha, I'll settle for 2nd! :p

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

joh408

Awards
  • Established
In on this one. Time to shred and kill some front squats!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh look, we meet again! Lol

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha, tonight is Hardcore Pawn and it's 1248. I'll probably head to bed in a bit.
I wish it were still that early here. I could use some more sleep.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Starting to prep my meals for this week. Excited about this stack, excited about getting back on point, and excited about where I'll be after this 6 week log.

My post workout meal will be a pint of egg whites with spinach, jalapeños, salsa, and chipotle pepper; also, 3/4 cup of 1% cottage cheese.

My lunches will be what I normally have, 14oz chicken (this week with two baked carrots), and I usually start eating on it around 1030-1100 and finishing it by 3 pm.

My 4pm snack will be when I introduce my carbs. 3/4c black eyed peas, onion, sriracha, and jalapeño. It's soooo yummy, and gives me just enough fullness to not want to starve for dinner. Although, I know the Combustion will also be working against my appetite, so I may fin that I need more calorie dense foods in the future.

Anyway, here's the beans:

Still have more calories to think about for preWO and dinner, and maybe a snack.

Oh, I decided to add protein powder to my normal 1pm cold coffee.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^ Oh, the corn is not for me.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Sriracha and jalapenos??

Man after my own heart

In on this

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sriracha and jalapenos??

Man after my own heart

In on this
Thanks, and welcome!

Big fan of spicy stuff here, and I had a hard time choosing between sriracha and this:

It's becoming my favorite hot sauce.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Both of those are in my fridge right now too lol. Normally jalapeños as well but this week it's scotch bonnet's I'm throwing into omelettes

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Both of those are in my fridge right now too lol. Normally jalapeños as well but this week it's scotch bonnet's I'm throwing into omelettes
I had to google that. Is it a pepper or a sauce, that you have? Can you compare it to something?

I saw on one link that it was the same as a habanero, maybe like a chipotle is a jalapeño?

I'm interested. Lol

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I had to google that. Is it a pepper or a sauce, that you have? Can you compare it to something? I saw on one link that it was the same as a habanero, maybe like a chipotle is a jalapeño? I'm interested. Lol
Lol I have the sauces and the peppers.
Its a nice way to vary up my spices.

Not salty like most hot sauces they are pure heat. burns more than jalapeños.

http://www.hotmamas.ca/Hot-Sauces_c_8.html

Those sauces are killer

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm going to have to see if I can find those tomorrow.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm looking forward to trying the Combustion tomorrow. I've never tried forskolin before.

I think I'll try tomorrow along it postWO, about 45m before eating my post meal. I'll try that a couple days and then try it as a pre.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm looking forward to trying the Combustion tomorrow. I've never tried forskolin before.

I think I'll try tomorrow along it postWO, about 45m before eating my post meal. I'll try that a couple days and then try it as a pre.
at 3 caps i had the forskolin dump almost immediately after eating, if you stay at 1-2 caps you should be fine....

at 1 cap stim effect is mild so taking with a pre shouldn't be an issue-as long as you don't go overboard.

enjoy!!!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
at 3 caps i had the forskolin dump almost immediately after eating, if you stay at 1-2 caps you should be fine....

at 1 cap stim effect is mild so taking with a pre shouldn't be an issue-as long as you don't go overboard.

enjoy!!!
He forskolin dump?

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
actually more like soup-i tried to be polite, but you insisted, lol.
Ha! I was going to start with 1 3xDay because that's what the directions suggest. You think 2 would be better?

Also, I'm using stimul8 right now as a pre, do you think I could dose 1 with it? I was going to drop the stimul8 when I took the combustion preWO.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'm taking 1 cap about 90-120 mins pre worlout, then 1 scoop of whatever pre workout i use (Either quake or stimaholic). i'm not a stim junkie by any means, but the stim effect isn't crazy with one cap, can def handle a pre with it imo. then i do 2 caps post workout while i cook since it takes me a solid 30 mins. then i proceed to sweat my balls off while i eat lol
Ha!

I wake up at 0330 and have coffee until 0400, then take my pre which is currently 3/4s Stimul8. I'm caffeine tolerant, so maybe I'll pop my first tomorrow with my first cup of coffee, giving me about 30-40 before my pre.

I ought to sweat my a** off at the gym.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
to be honest i haven't been sweating alot in the gym, its AFTER the gym when i'm eating and chilling where i'm sweating my peen off. i got a haircut the other day and my barber asked me if i was doing coke lol
Lmao! I've been sweating right near the end of my WO's with my short rests and the stims.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it actually bums me out that i don't sweat during my lift. happens more towards the end, but i have super short rests. idk it's odd. used to when i was fatter, but now i barely sweat and workout harder
I hear you. I'm at a heavier period than I've been in several months though. A few months back I was like that even though I still had some BF. I just couldn't really sweat unless I was doing sprints.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
In. I am i the same boat. Just had surgery Wednesday (gall bladder) but going to start Combustion and DCP2 here real soon. So Ima following along to see what you think. ;)

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In. I am i the same boat. Just had surgery Wednesday (gall bladder) but going to start Combustion and DCP2 here real soon. So Ima following along to see what you think. ;)
Sweet bro, thanks for joining! I will be as detailed as possible!

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Holy crap, haven't seen you on here in a long time.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How did I miss this a few days ago??? I'll be following for sure!

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Holy crap, haven't seen you on here in a long time.
Been a very long time... Checking things out..seeing what's up..I'll be around

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good, what have you been up to?
Not a lot man. Finished school. Passed with a better than average GPA but can't seem to pass boards. So just been eating and liftin. ;)

Gotta few job opportunities, so keeping my fingers crossed.

Was going to compete this weekend. Then life happened, then surgery. So shooting for an October show.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not a lot man. Finished school. Passed with a better than average GPA but can't seem to pass boards. So just been eating and liftin. ;)

Gotta few job opportunities, so keeping my fingers crossed.

Was going to compete this weekend. Then life happened, then surgery. So shooting for an October show.
Damn, you've been busy!

Have you competed before?

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Lifting or BB?
BB. First time I was talked into it, entered bantam lol. I'm holding around 202 now so ill be up a few weight classes this time

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BB. First time I was talked into it, entered bantam lol. I'm holding around 202 now so ill be up a few weight classes this time
Do you have a log or something going? Tapatalk isn't working, and says you haven't posted a comment since early 2013.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you have a log or something going? Tapatalk isn't working, and says you haven't posted a comment since early 2013.
That sounds about right actually, he was on lockout for a while though.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That sounds about right actually, he was on lockout for a while though.
Well, it's not even showing that he commented here.