BPS: COMBUSTIONing my way through post surgery weight loss

Page 22 of 26 First ... 2021222324 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Misfit28 View Post
    Long time since I've been in here. Still killing it!

    I hit the beaches in Florida last week of vacation, with my family and a friend from France
    Thank you!

    What part(s) of Florida?
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬


  2. Machine Fly 308

    Set 1 : 85x10
    Set 2 : 100x10
    Set 3 : 145x12
    Set 4 : 220x12 PR by 4 reps
    Set 5 : 205x12

    Barbell Incline Bench Press 234

    Set 1 : 135x6
    Set 2 : 155x6
    Set 3 : 185x6
    Set 4 : 195x6
    Set 5 : 205x2

    Banded Bench 252
    -used the blue band again, AND added the (10#) brown band.

    Set 1 : 185x5
    Set 2 : 205x5 PR
    Set 3 : 210x6 PR

    - both of these would've been PR's with only the blue band also. Going to use a heavier band next time.

    Monster set:

    Flyes, then rear bands, then banded O&B's with no break. 60s rest before repeating.

    Machine Reverse Flyes 213.33

    Set 1 : 130x10
    Set 2 : 145x10
    Set 3 : 160x10

    Rear Delt Bands 2.67

    Set 1 : 2x10
    Set 2 : 2x10
    Set 3 : 2x10

    Banded O&B x10, 10, 10

    Cage Presses 129.5

    Set 1 : 105x7
    Set 2 : 95x7

    -this week I had more of a "press in" than I normally do, with a two second squeeze at the top. I really felt my shoulders pop.

    + Banded O&B x10, 10

    Seated Calf Raise 344.67
    -One drop set

    Set 1 : 220x17 (1 short of a PR)
    Set 2 : 205x7
    Set 3 : 180x7
    Set 4 : 135x10
    Set 5 : 90x10
    Set 6 : 45x30

    -ouch
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Thank you! What part(s) of Florida?
    Just near Pensacola. We mostly went to Navarre and Pensacola Beach, and stayed in Gulf Breeze.
  4. BPS: COMBUSTIONing my way through post surgery weight loss


    Quote Originally Posted by Misfit28 View Post
    Just near Pensacola. We mostly went to Navarre and Pensacola Beach, and stayed in Gulf Breeze.
    The gulf has such pretty beaches. Here, because of the St. Johns River and it flowing out, our waters very dark.
    Last edited by RegisterJr; 07-14-2014 at 07:46 AM. Reason: does it matter?
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬

  5. You know how when you wake up it takes a while to get your mind going and get energy? Well, not with combustion. Within minutes after taking it I felt focused and ready to go. I was so groggy this morning. I really just wanted to sleep.
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    You know how when you wake up it takes a while to get your mind going and get energy? Well, not with combustion. Within minutes after taking it I felt focused and ready to go. I was so groggy this morning. I really just wanted to sleep.
    After seeing your latest morning workout, you sold me! Solid numbers and congrats on the PRs!!!
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

  7. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    After seeing your latest morning workout, you sold me! Solid numbers and congrats on the PRs!!!
    I know it's a thermo, and it's a great thermo, but the focus is extremely crazy-good. Just using it for that alone, 1 pill pre-workout, gives you 90 days of potential PR's.
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬

  8. Wow I was waaaay behind on your log!! Killer workouts as always! You were obviously super focused and pumped today too!! Combustion is definitely on my list to try!!
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29

  9. Quote Originally Posted by love2liftkat View Post
    Wow I was waaaay behind on your log!! Killer workouts as always! You were obviously super focused and pumped today too!! Combustion is definitely on my list to try!!
    Hmm. No thanks button, so I decide to log in on the PC and give some rep today and it wn't let me. That bites.

    Thanks Kat!
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬

  10. Another great workout Thomas, PR's seem to be continuous as of late!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Another great workout Thomas, PR's seem to be continuous as of late!
    Thanks Simon!
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬

  12. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Hmm. No thanks button, so I decide to log in on the PC and give some rep today and it wn't let me. That bites. Thanks Kat!
    That's ok! I don't even know how to give them!
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29

  13. Hmm. So, I think after my stim break (a month prob), I wanna do a none-hormonal cycle (what Mark is running) with Combustion. I can only imagine the strength gains I could make on that stuff with the muscle-mind connection of Combustion, and the added help not overeating.
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬

  14. That should be great!!
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    So when you say you added the blue 30lb bands & gray 25s, you mean you're adding approx 50-55lbs at the top of the press/side, correct?

    Also, since you've been digging BPS's stuff so well lately, perhaps you should check this new bad boy out:

    http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/b...-capsules.html

    Can't say if it works, but you seem to be liking the stuff they've sent you a lot so figured I'd support the fine folks over at BPS.
    thanks for the purchase and kind words...i see adrenosurge being a top seller!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  16. Meadows Row 177.33

    Set 1 : 25x8
    Set 2 : 50x8
    Set 3 : 75x8
    Set 4 : 100x8
    Set 5 : 140x8 PR!
    Set 6 : 125x8

    Banded Cable Seated Row 200
    (Red/15 band)

    Set 1 : 150x10
    Set 2 : 130x10
    Set 3 : 130x10 drop
    Set 4 : 90x8

    -These pumps up my Lats like I've never experienced before. Range of motion and squeeze was perfect.

    Banded Wide Grip Lat Pulldown 240.67
    (Red band)

    Set 1 : 180x8
    Set 2 : 190x8
    Set 3 : 170x8

    -Meadows said to just go to the top of the forehead, but I forgot, and I went about to my chin.

    Hyperextensions - Back Extensions 4.5

    Set 1 : 3x15
    Set 2 : 3x12

    Barbell Good Morning 216

    Set 1 : 135x18
    Set 2 : 135x8

    -Explosive

    Barbell Deadlift 247.5

    Set 1 : 135x3
    Set 2 : 225x3
    Set 3 : 225x2

    -I added these and was expecting some high reps, but my lower back is just so painfully sore.


    Notes:

    I have only one combustion left, so I'm probably going to save it for legs or Chest. Tomorrow is arms, and I don't expect any PRs on those.

    My diet really has not been consistently low like it should've been during a cut, but I really have enjoyed this run with combustion anyway.
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬

  17. Stronger every session! Congrats on the PR!
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

  18. Nice PR again!!

    I like the pulldowns were you stop at your forehead. You can really go heavy and get a nice short contraction but still keep your form pretty easy!
    "I would rather follow Christ and die to find out their is no God, than to not, and die to find out there is a God."

  19. Wow!! Super great back day!! You're a PR machine!
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29

  20. Quote Originally Posted by jdg76 View Post
    Nice PR again!!

    I like the pulldowns were you stop at your forehead. You can really go heavy and get a nice short contraction but still keep your form pretty easy!
    Me too. I can really feel the lat isolation instead of transferring the pull to your arms.

    Thanks JD!

    Quote Originally Posted by love2liftkat View Post
    Wow!! Super great back day!! You're a PR machine!
    Thank you Kat!!
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬

  21. Wow! Nice way to kill it again!

    Sad to have only one Combustion left, I just finished my third bottle

  22. Killed that workout man!! Nice pr!
    Justin
    Instagram: legsthesizeofkegs

  23. 140 meadows row.. jesus lol

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Misfit28 View Post
    Wow! Nice way to kill it again!

    Sad to have only one Combustion left, I just finished my third bottle
    I know, today was the first day that I had the afternoon sleepiness I used to always get before my combustion log.



    Quote Originally Posted by joh408 View Post
    Killed that workout man!! Nice pr!
    Thanks JD!

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    140 meadows row.. jesus lol
    WITH wrist straps. It still counts though...
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬

  25. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    WITH wrist straps. It still counts though...
    Damn right it does.. hard to pull meadows rows without wraps
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. My Pet Theory of Ideal Weight Loss Regimen; Critique?
    By ucimigrate in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-28-2013, 12:40 PM
  2. My Hare-Brained Post-Surgery Ostarine Scheme
    By ajntorinj in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-30-2012, 06:13 PM
  3. Post Surgery Fat Loss - Come Support a Ninja
    By houstontexas in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-24-2012, 11:23 AM
  4. Post Surgery Weight Gain
    By Majors17 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-30-2011, 12:07 PM
  5. best way to calcualte for weight loss
    By packers6211 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-09-2011, 10:47 PM
Log in
Log in