BPS: COMBUSTIONing my way through post surgery weight loss

Page 2 of 22 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    He forskolin dump?
    actually more like soup-i tried to be polite, but you insisted, lol.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

2. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    actually more like soup-i tried to be polite, but you insisted, lol.
    Ha! I was going to start with 1 3xDay because that's what the directions suggest. You think 2 would be better?

Also, I'm using stimul8 right now as a pre, do you think I could dose 1 with it? I was going to drop the stimul8 when I took the combustion preWO.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

@RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by SauceMonkey22 View Post
    i'm taking 1 cap about 90-120 mins pre worlout, then 1 scoop of whatever pre workout i use (Either quake or stimaholic). i'm not a stim junkie by any means, but the stim effect isn't crazy with one cap, can def handle a pre with it imo. then i do 2 caps post workout while i cook since it takes me a solid 30 mins. then i proceed to sweat my balls off while i eat lol
    Ha!

I wake up at 0330 and have coffee until 0400, then take my pre which is currently 3/4s Stimul8. I'm caffeine tolerant, so maybe I'll pop my first tomorrow with my first cup of coffee, giving me about 30-40 before my pre.

I ought to sweat my a** off at the gym.
    FINAFLEX REP

4. Quote Originally Posted by SauceMonkey22 View Post
    to be honest i haven't been sweating alot in the gym, its AFTER the gym when i'm eating and chilling where i'm sweating my peen off. i got a haircut the other day and my barber asked me if i was doing coke lol
    Lmao! I've been sweating right near the end of my WO's with my short rests and the stims.
    FINAFLEX REP

5. I dose stimul8 with f95 so you should be fine Thomas.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by SauceMonkey22 View Post
    it actually bums me out that i don't sweat during my lift. happens more towards the end, but i have super short rests. idk it's odd. used to when i was fatter, but now i barely sweat and workout harder
    I hear you. I'm at a heavier period than I've been in several months though. A few months back I was like that even though I still had some BF. I just couldn't really sweat unless I was doing sprints.
    FINAFLEX REP

7. In. I am i the same boat. Just had surgery Wednesday (gall bladder) but going to start Combustion and DCP2 here real soon. So Ima following along to see what you think.
    "I would rather follow Christ and die to find out their is no God, than to not, and die to find out there is a God."

8. Quote Originally Posted by jdg76 View Post
    In. I am i the same boat. Just had surgery Wednesday (gall bladder) but going to start Combustion and DCP2 here real soon. So Ima following along to see what you think.
    Sweet bro, thanks for joining! I will be as detailed as possible!
    FINAFLEX REP

9. Quote Originally Posted by jdg76 View Post
    In. I am i the same boat. Just had surgery Wednesday (gall bladder) but going to start Combustion and DCP2 here real soon. So Ima following along to see what you think.
    Holy crap, haven't seen you on here in a long time.

10. How did I miss this a few days ago??? I'll be following for sure!
    SEMPER FI!!

11. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Holy crap, haven't seen you on here in a long time.
    Been a very long time... Checking things out..seeing what's up..I'll be around
    "I would rather follow Christ and die to find out their is no God, than to not, and die to find out there is a God."

12. Quote Originally Posted by jdg76 View Post

Been a very long time... Checking things out..seeing what's up..I'll be around
    Sounds good, what have you been up to?

13. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Sounds good, what have you been up to?
    Not a lot man. Finished school. Passed with a better than average GPA but can't seem to pass boards. So just been eating and liftin.

Gotta few job opportunities, so keeping my fingers crossed.

Was going to compete this weekend. Then life happened, then surgery. So shooting for an October show.

14. Quote Originally Posted by jdg76 View Post

Not a lot man. Finished school. Passed with a better than average GPA but can't seem to pass boards. So just been eating and liftin.

Gotta few job opportunities, so keeping my fingers crossed.

Was going to compete this weekend. Then life happened, then surgery. So shooting for an October show.
    Damn, you've been busy!

Have you competed before?

15. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Damn, you've been busy!

Have you competed before?
    Yes , been a LONG time though lol

16. Quote Originally Posted by jdg76 View Post
    Yes , been a LONG time though lol
    Lifting or BB?
    FINAFLEX REP

17. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Lifting or BB?
    BB. First time I was talked into it, entered bantam lol. I'm holding around 202 now so ill be up a few weight classes this time

18. Quote Originally Posted by jdg76 View Post
    BB. First time I was talked into it, entered bantam lol. I'm holding around 202 now so ill be up a few weight classes this time
    Do you have a log or something going? Tapatalk isn't working, and says you haven't posted a comment since early 2013.
    FINAFLEX REP

19. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post

Do you have a log or something going? Tapatalk isn't working, and says you haven't posted a comment since early 2013.
    That sounds about right actually, he was on lockout for a while though.

20. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    That sounds about right actually, he was on lockout for a while though.
    Well, it's not even showing that he commented here.
    FINAFLEX REP

21. Lol. I probably haven't been on here since early 2013. Used to be a rep for AppNut. Had to do a lot on bb.com and didn't have much time....still on Lockout quiet a bit. Figured I'd start back over here some too... Reg I had a log on LO but pretty much finished it up after my surgery. Getting ready to start a sponsored combustion and DCP log on LO. Maybe I'll run it here too

22. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post

Well, it's not even showing that he commented here.
    Doesn't it usually take a while to show newer posts anyway?

23. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Doesn't it usually take a while to show newer posts anyway?
    I dunno. Apparently so...
    FINAFLEX REP

24. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post

I dunno. Apparently so...
    Even the home site takes a while to show new posts, at least when I'm looking for my own.

25. Quote Originally Posted by jdg76 View Post
    Lol. I probably haven't been on here since early 2013. Used to be a rep for AppNut. Had to do a lot on bb.com and didn't have much time....still on Lockout quiet a bit. Figured I'd start back over here some too... Reg I had a log on LO but pretty much finished it up after my surgery. Getting ready to start a sponsored combustion and DCP log on LO. Maybe I'll run it here too
    be fantastic if you were to run it here and lockout!!!

26. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    be fantastic if you were to run it here and lockout!!!
    That's a possibility

27. Quote Originally Posted by jdg76 View Post
    That's a possibility
    lol...just glad you are logging for us at lockout!!!

28. Just took my first cap of Combustion with my coffee. Excited to get this ball rolling.

I weighed in at 204.4 this morning. That's about 15 lbs more than I was when I went in to surgery. SOME of that is diet-bloat, though. I had some high sodium and not-so-great food items this weekend.

I'm already feeling some energy come on as I type this.

I'm expecting 190 by the end of this. It can be done.
    FINAFLEX REP

29. BPS: COMBUSTIONing my way through post surgery weight loss

I decided to take my scooter to the gym this morning. 3/4s stimul8, 1 cap combustion, and a 3 mile walk home to get a gas can. Smh
    FINAFLEX REP

30. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    I decided to take my scooter to the gym this morning. 3/4s stimul8, 1 cap combustion, and a 3 mile wall home to get a gas can. Smh
    Ahhhhh.... That sucks!

Be careful!
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. My Pet Theory of Ideal Weight Loss Regimen; Critique?
    By ucimigrate in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-28-2013, 11:40 AM
  2. My Hare-Brained Post-Surgery Ostarine Scheme
    By ajntorinj in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-30-2012, 05:13 PM
  3. Post Surgery Fat Loss - Come Support a Ninja
    By houstontexas in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-24-2012, 10:23 AM
  4. Post Surgery Weight Gain