BPS: COMBUSTIONing my way through post surgery weight loss - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

BPS: COMBUSTIONing my way through post surgery weight loss

Page 2 of 16 First 12347 ... Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Holy crap, haven't seen you on here in a long time.
    Been a very long time... Checking things out..seeing what's up..I'll be around
    Proverbs 3:5-6 ESV
    Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.

2. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jdg76 View Post

Been a very long time... Checking things out..seeing what's up..I'll be around
    Sounds good, what have you been up to?
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Sounds good, what have you been up to?
    Not a lot man. Finished school. Passed with a better than average GPA but can't seem to pass boards. So just been eating and liftin.

Gotta few job opportunities, so keeping my fingers crossed.

Was going to compete this weekend. Then life happened, then surgery. So shooting for an October show.
    Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.
    •   

4. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Not a lot man. Finished school. Passed with a better than average GPA but can't seem to pass boards. So just been eating and liftin.

Gotta few job opportunities, so keeping my fingers crossed.

Was going to compete this weekend. Then life happened, then surgery. So shooting for an October show.
    Damn, you've been busy!

Have you competed before?
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  202 lbs.

Damn, you've been busy!

Have you competed before?
    Yes , been a LONG time though lol
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yes , been a LONG time though lol
    Lifting or BB?
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website atFINAFLEX.com

7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  202 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Lifting or BB?
    BB. First time I was talked into it, entered bantam lol. I'm holding around 202 now so ill be up a few weight classes this time
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

BB. First time I was talked into it, entered bantam lol. I'm holding around 202 now so ill be up a few weight classes this time
    Do you have a log or something going? Tapatalk isn't working, and says you haven't posted a comment since early 2013.
    FINAFLEX REP

9. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Do you have a log or something going? Tapatalk isn't working, and says you haven't posted a comment since early 2013.
    That sounds about right actually, he was on lockout for a while though.
    BPS Rep
    www.bpsnutrition.net

10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

That sounds about right actually, he was on lockout for a while though.
    Well, it's not even showing that he commented here.
    FINAFLEX REP

11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  202 lbs.

Lol. I probably haven't been on here since early 2013. Used to be a rep for AppNut. Had to do a lot on bb.com and didn't have much time....still on Lockout quiet a bit. Figured I'd start back over here some too... Reg I had a log on LO but pretty much finished it up after my surgery. Getting ready to start a sponsored combustion and DCP log on LO. Maybe I'll run it here too
  12. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Well, it's not even showing that he commented here.
    Doesn't it usually take a while to show newer posts anyway?
    BPS Rep
    www.bpsnutrition.net

13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

Doesn't it usually take a while to show newer posts anyway?
    I dunno. Apparently so...
    FINAFLEX REP

14. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

I dunno. Apparently so...
    Even the home site takes a while to show new posts, at least when I'm looking for my own.
    BPS Rep
    www.bpsnutrition.net

15. Diamond Member

Lol. I probably haven't been on here since early 2013. Used to be a rep for AppNut. Had to do a lot on bb.com and didn't have much time....still on Lockout quiet a bit. Figured I'd start back over here some too... Reg I had a log on LO but pretty much finished it up after my surgery. Getting ready to start a sponsored combustion and DCP log on LO. Maybe I'll run it here too
    be fantastic if you were to run it here and lockout!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  202 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    be fantastic if you were to run it here and lockout!!!
    That's a possibility
  17. Diamond Member

That's a possibility
    lol...just glad you are logging for us at lockout!!!
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

Just took my first cap of Combustion with my coffee. Excited to get this ball rolling.

I weighed in at 204.4 this morning. That's about 15 lbs more than I was when I went in to surgery. SOME of that is diet-bloat, though. I had some high sodium and not-so-great food items this weekend.

I'm already feeling some energy come on as I type this.

I'm expecting 190 by the end of this. It can be done.
    FINAFLEX REP

19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

I decided to take my scooter to the gym this morning. 3/4s stimul8, 1 cap combustion, and a 3 mile walk home to get a gas can. Smh
    FINAFLEX REP

20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

I decided to take my scooter to the gym this morning. 3/4s stimul8, 1 cap combustion, and a 3 mile wall home to get a gas can. Smh
    Ahhhhh.... That sucks!

Be careful!
    DO IT FOR THE "HOLY, SH*T, YOU GOT HOT"...
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

COMBUSTION first impression:

I tasted a slight pill aftertaste, not bad though. It might've been worse with two caps, but also better had I taken it with water.

Energy felt nice and clean. Unfortunately, I couldn't test it in the gym today.

I made it home with some jogging in 35 mins, a decent sweat going. After going and fueling the scooter up and getting it back home my energy was, and still is, pretty high.

I'll update how the next cap feels later, and I have a feeling it going to be hard to hit my calorie goal unless I add in some more fats.
    FINAFLEX REP

22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

Oh... There was no stim-d**k either.
    FINAFLEX REP

23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Oh... There was no stim-d**k either.
    What's this?! Like you lost your hard on? O.o
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    What's this?! Like you lost your hard on? O.o
    No, no. Lol. It does NOT cause that. I've actually never experienced it, but I've heard that some people have. Wanted to include that for me, one cap does NOT negatively effect erections.
    FINAFLEX REP

25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SauceMonkey22 View Post
    Yeah nothing to note from combustion in that regard too. Old jack3d did it to me,old 1.m.r too.and if I'm on them for awhile it'll happen just the quality diminishes. Gotta take a focus XT break lol
    I don't remember if OG Jack3D did that to me. How do you like Focus? I have yet to try it.
    FINAFLEX REP

26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

I've only used the caffeine free for stim breaks and I love it

My roommates have had the caffeine ones and the cotton candy tastes and smells incredible lol opens the tub and a carnival just set in our dorm room lmao
    LMAO!
    FINAFLEX REP

27. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  202 lbs.

I've only used the caffeine free for stim breaks and I love it

My roommates have had the caffeine ones and the cotton candy tastes and smells incredible lol opens the tub and a carnival just set in our dorm room lmao

I use the caffeine version during the day sometimes just as a pick me up. Love the smooth energy and focus it gives me.
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Holy sh!t 5 pages, I'm in!
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    Holy sh!t 5 pages, I'm in!
    Welcome Pete, and thank you!
    FINAFLEX REP

30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'5"  135 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I decided to take my scooter to the gym this morning. 3/4s stimul8, 1 cap combustion, and a 3 mile walk home to get a gas can. Smh
    Oh no! That sucks!! Glad you had plenty of energy though! Lol
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    www.lgsciences.com
    1 Corinthians 6:19-20
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

1,3 Dim... was known for causing stimd1ck - but then again...Puccah nor Kat were around at that time!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

I only made it to two caps today, taking my second at 1400. I never crashed from the first dose, and I can't think of any negative sides from today:

No extreme jitters: My wife said I was shaky this morning, but I did have a PWO and coffee also, and not making it to the gym to release that energy didn't help.

Appetite suppression was really good, hence the reason I only had two caps. I only have 2,077 calories planned for today and it's taken all my effort to get my meals in this far.

The real test will be later in the week, mostly after workouts and after waking up several days in a row really early. My appetite and ability to get tired are much more increased.

Also to note in case my allergy headaches come back and I mention them in here, I had no headache or increased head pressure/BP from my dosing of COMBUSTION today.

Chest and shoulders are on tap for tomorrow. I believe I will plan to take the scooter again in the AM.... After again taking 1 cap COMBUSTION, 3/4s Stuimul8, and coffee.

For the sake of this log I will have at least one, maybe two days of COMBUSTION-only workout day(s).
    FINAFLEX REP

33. Diamond Member

I only made it to two caps today, taking my second at 1400. I never crashed from the first dose, and I can't think of any negative sides from today:

No extreme jitters: My wife said I was shaky this morning, but I did have a PWO and coffee also, and not making it to the gym to release that energy didn't help.

Appetite suppression was really good, hence the reason I only had two caps. I only have 2,077 calories planned for today and it's taken all my effort to get my meals in this far.

The real test will be later in the week, mostly after workouts and after waking up several days in a row really early. My appetite and ability to get tired are much more increased.

Also to note in case my allergy headaches come back and I mention them in here, I had no headache or increased head pressure/BP from my dosing of COMBUSTION today.

Chest and shoulders are on tap for tomorrow. I believe I will plan to take the scooter again in the AM.... After again taking 1 cap COMBUSTION, 3/4s Stuimul8, and coffee.

For the sake of this log I will have at least one, maybe two days of COMBUSTION-only workout day(s).
    1st very glad you are reacting well to combustion....

2nd i sympatize with the congestion/sinus headaches, looks like this is going to be a bad summer for allergies...

3rd good luck with the scooter, might want to pack a gas can on the back, lol...
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    1st very glad you are reacting well to combustion....

2nd i sympatize with the congestion/sinus headaches, looks like this is going to be a bad summer for allergies...

3rd good luck with the scooter, might want to pack a gas can on the back, lol...
    Thanks! Yeah, the headaches are brutal at times.

Ha! It's my fault. I rode on that thing several times when it said "E".
    FINAFLEX REP

35. Diamond Member

Thanks! Yeah, the headaches are brutal at times.

Ha! It's my fault. I rode on that thing several times when it said "E".
    most pain in life is self inflicted, lol.
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

I kinda like taking one cap with my first sip of coffee. Unfortunately, I forget that I'm drinking coffee...
    FINAFLEX REP

37. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

I kinda like taking one cap with my first sip of coffee. Unfortunately, I forget that I'm drinking coffee...
    Make sure your has tank is full!!!!
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    Make sure your has tank is full!!!!
    It has enough gas. If something goes wrong today il just sleep in tomorrow.
    FINAFLEX REP

39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

That was a chilly ride...
    FINAFLEX REP

40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

Noticed this too. Getting the chills all the time

If that's what you mean lol
    Nah, just unusually chilly air this morning.
    FINAFLEX REP

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. My Pet Theory of Ideal Weight Loss Regimen; Critique?
    By ucimigrate in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-28-2013, 10:40 AM
  2. My Hare-Brained Post-Surgery Ostarine Scheme
    By ajntorinj in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-30-2012, 04:13 PM
  3. Post Surgery Fat Loss - Come Support a Ninja
    By houstontexas in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-24-2012, 09:23 AM
  4. Post Surgery Weight Gain