MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
First things first, I would like to thank my boys over at Iron Flex for picking me to run this product. I am going to be using it to control estrogen during my TRT, and also use it to dry out a bit. I have used plenty of Iron Flex products so I am aware the quality is going to be good no matter what I run of theirs.

That being said lets get to it. This is the nice bottle I found in my mail this week ain't it pretty.

Main use for me during this will be as an AI for my TRT which is 200mg Test Cyp per week. Up until now I had been using another companies formestane product to control my estro and it had been working very well. Too well in fact. I just had my blood work done last Thursday and my estrogen was pretty low at 15.2 out of 7.6-42.6 normal range. I plan to adjust to get my levels around 25 or so which should help with joints and what not. So you will see me playing with my doses and levels going by how I feel. Originally I was hoping to get my bloods done after being on this about a week but it took a bit longer to get them so right now I just have a starting point. I (MAY) go get a female panel done but not sure if I will have the funds to do that. However I would be more than happy to do it if someone wanted to dole out some funds for the tests.

As of right now here are my current hormone levels - 1 week post shot
Total Test 777.8 nl/dl out of 348-1197 - Normal Range
Free Test 27 out of 6.8-21.5 - HIGH RANGE
Estroidial - 15.2 out of 7.6-42.6 low end of normal range

Current workout is MI40 by Ben Pakulski - which is tempo based training. I won't be posting every workout in here since this is more of a using Formestane as an AI for TRT type log than it is a performance or composition driven log. I will also be logging some methyls pretty soon and this should help keep me extremely dry while on them.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
First Impressions, I have been running this at 4 pumps per day since Friday. I really like how easily the solution dries and feels like I can put my clothes on pretty quickly afterwards. Also I have not noticed any kind of film or anything. So this should be getting most of the product through the skin or so it seems. As far as estro sides go right now I am extremely under control actually maybe a little to much so. I think I will back off on the 100mg a day and try out 50mg a day to see if I notice any estro like sides. Right now I am experiencing a little bit of low estro stuff like joints feeling pretty dry. So I want to alleviate that without giving myself gyno.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I'm here!! let the party begin!!

:You_Rock_Emoticon:

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
First Impressions, I have been running this at 4 pumps per day since Friday. I really like how easily the solution dries and feels like I can put my clothes on pretty quickly afterwards. Also I have not noticed any kind of film or anything. So this should be getting most of the product through the skin or so it seems. As far as estro sides go right now I am extremely under control actually maybe a little to much so. I think I will back off on the 100mg a day and try out 50mg a day to see if I notice any estro like sides. Right now I am experiencing a little bit of low estro stuff like joints feeling pretty dry. So I want to alleviate that without giving myself gyno.
Everyone really seems to approve of the carrier, can't wait to get mine.. You know your body better than most so I'm sure you will find a happy medium..

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Damn it yall beat me here! well I guess I gotta do it...
tumblr_lrmlu0fgWq1qdjc47o1_250.gif

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Damn it yall beat me here! well I guess I gotta do it...View attachment 101825
I am so gonna kill my Mom for letting that childhood video of me get out! Funny kid looks A LOT like I did at that age. I had a bowl cut though. LOL Gotta love those things...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
formabolic is good stuff!!!

subbed

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Have you guys seen those 3 new bags of Doritos where there tester bags and won't tell you the flavor?

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where are you applying it brother Kleen?

Upper chest? Shoulders?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Have you guys seen those 3 new bags of Doritos where there tester bags and won't tell you the flavor?
No I have not seen this. I did however see these...

So anyway dosing is good I dropped it to 50 a day for now and going to keep an eye on my nips and how much water I am holding. So far though I really like how quickly this evaporates and the fact no residue leads me to believe I am absorbing most of it.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
So anyway dosing is good I dropped it to 50 a day for now and going to keep an eye on my nips and how much water I am holding. So far though I really like how quickly this evaporates and the fact no residue leads me to believe I am absorbing most of it.
I can't believe how quick guys are falling in love with Formabolic!! I'm excited to here how well it absorbs cause that is usually the main concern with transdermal..

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The no residue is what has me sold lol remember the old sustain alpha and dermacrine? Was a walking sticky mess for the next half hour

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The no residue is what has me sold lol remember the old sustain alpha and dermacrine? Was a walking sticky mess for the next half hour
fortunately the current dermacrine along with the new formabolic leave no residue and absorb quickly!!!

chris, you are only using 1 pump a day?

i've cut back to 2am/2pm...was doing 4/2, i love the effect of higher dosed formestane!!!

formestane rocks!!!

80PTHooker

80PTHooker

Awards
Here for the party. Heard great things about u from iparatroop!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh the new dermacrine is my goto for oncycle "test" base. Best cycle I've had to date was my stenzine stacked with dermacrine for seven weeks

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Sub'd

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Oh the new dermacrine is my goto for oncycle "test" base. Best cycle I've had to date was my stenzine stacked with dermacrine for seven weeks

i don't do cycles anymore, but everyone tells me dermacrine is a great addition to ph cycles...

for a between cycle stack try formabolic/dermacrine, like peanut butter and jelly!!!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
i don't do cycles anymore, but everyone tells me dermacrine is a great addition to ph cycles...

for a between cycle stack try formabolic/dermacrine, like peanut butter and jelly!!!
I'm thinking of starting this real soon...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm thinking of starting this real soon...
lol...if everyone had the same results i do it would be the worldwide #1 stack...

bad news it would always be oos and twice as expensive, lol.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I do like me some pb and jelly -_-

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yes definitely so far the carrier seems effective and other than the initial smell of alcohol there is really no other smell. Some have a citrus smell I am not fond of but this one is G2G! Granted i lowered my dose by half, I am not experiencing any signs of my estro elevating too much. Will be a week or so before I can tell for sure what the drop has done but i have a feeling it will put me closer to mid range on estro which will give my joints a much needed break.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes definitely so far the carrier seems effective and other than the initial smell of alcohol there is really no other smell. Some have a citrus smell I am not fond of but this one is G2G! Granted i lowered my dose by half, I am not experiencing any signs of my estro elevating too much. Will be a week or so before I can tell for sure what the drop has done but i have a feeling it will put me closer to mid range on estro which will give my joints a much needed break.
Good to hear that you're not being a sissy about the smell like bigt and sb! :p

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Good to hear that you're not being a sissy about the smell like bigt and sb! :p
it's all that pine sol he uses for aftershave!!!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
it's all that pine sol he uses for aftershave!!!
I see Kleen as a classic Stetson cologne kinda guy. Hows the Nips feeling with the 50mg ed regimen?

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I see Kleen as a classic Stetson cologne kinda guy. Hows the Nips feeling with the 50mg ed regimen?
I thought he used the English Leather and on those frisky occasions Sex Panther.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Works 70% of the time every time.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You guys are cracking me up! Now I didn't say I liked the smell, I just said I liked that I could smell the alcohol in the carrier. I don't like the citrus type smell of some of them but the upside is you smell like a citronella candle with the others so mosquitos don't bother you.

As far as the 50mgs a day it seems to be doing well. I have to admit I had myself a bit of a meltdown recently. I just got overwhelmed with everything going on and kind of shut down a bit. So I gained a few lbs and that is making it hard to tell what is going on with the nips since the fat goes under my chest first then fills out everywhere else. I don't have any itchiness or sensitivity there right now so that is a good thing. My knees are no longer creaking when I bend my legs so I know my estro is coming back up to a better level.

Training this week has been interesting. I started my 3 legs workouts per week program otherwise known as "Operations Save the Biceps"

Monday was legs and was centered around squatting. I don't remember all the specifics so will just tell you about the squats

Squats 4-0-1 tempo - 45x30, 135x20, 185x15, 225x12, 245x12, 265x10, 265x10, 265x7 I was keeping to the 40 seconds rest periods that MI40 prescribes so I wasn't getting much rest at all.

Yesterday was my upper body day, keep in mind I am doing not pressing or row / pulling movements to keep my bicipital biceps tendon out of the loop.

I did a crazy workout I will update when i get home but this were the exercises involved I just don't have the weights and reps with me.

Machine Side Raises
Rear Delt Raise on the Side Raise Machine
Rear Delt Flies, Cable Triceps Ext
JM Press, Lying French Press
Cable Overhead Triceps Ext
Pec Deck
Straight Arm Lat Pull downs.

Tonight I go in for my second leg workout of the week which will be mostly leg press oriented followed by a little cardio.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Meltdown ehh? Do I need to tell Jeff to go kick you in the butt? Lol!

Life happens and tries to kick you while you're down. Just gotta keep kickin' back!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
You guys are cracking me up! Now I didn't say I liked the smell, I just said I liked that I could smell the alcohol in the carrier. I don't like the citrus type smell of some of them but the upside is you smell like a citronella candle with the others so mosquitos don't bother you. As far as the 50mgs a day it seems to be doing well. I have to admit I had myself a bit of a meltdown recently. I just got overwhelmed with everything going on and kind of shut down a bit. So I gained a few lbs and that is making it hard to tell what is going on with the nips since the fat goes under my chest first then fills out everywhere else. I don't have any itchiness or sensitivity there right now so that is a good thing. My knees are no longer creaking when I bend my legs so I know my estro is coming back up to a better level. Training this week has been interesting. I started my 3 legs workouts per week program otherwise known as "Operations Save the Biceps" Monday was legs and was centered around squatting. I don't remember all the specifics so will just tell you about the squats Squats 4-0-1 tempo - 45x30, 135x20, 185x15, 225x12, 245x12, 265x10, 265x10, 265x7 I was keeping to the 40 seconds rest periods that MI40 prescribes so I wasn't getting much rest at all. Yesterday was my upper body day, keep in mind I am doing not pressing or row / pulling movements to keep my bicipital biceps tendon out of the loop. I did a crazy workout I will update when i get home but this were the exercises involved I just don't have the weights and reps with me. Machine Side Raises Rear Delt Raise on the Side Raise Machine Rear Delt Flies, Cable Triceps Ext JM Press, Lying French Press Cable Overhead Triceps Ext Pec Deck Straight Arm Lat Pull downs. Tonight I go in for my second leg workout of the week which will be mostly leg press oriented followed by a little cardio.
Nice work

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Getting things done as usual. Awesome Sir

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You guys are cracking me up! Now I didn't say I liked the smell, I just said I liked that I could smell the alcohol in the carrier. I don't like the citrus type smell of some of them but the upside is you smell like a citronella candle with the others so mosquitos don't bother you.

As far as the 50mgs a day it seems to be doing well. I have to admit I had myself a bit of a meltdown recently. I just got overwhelmed with everything going on and kind of shut down a bit. So I gained a few lbs and that is making it hard to tell what is going on with the nips since the fat goes under my chest first then fills out everywhere else. I don't have any itchiness or sensitivity there right now so that is a good thing. My knees are no longer creaking when I bend my legs so I know my estro is coming back up to a better level.

Training this week has been interesting. I started my 3 legs workouts per week program otherwise known as "Operations Save the Biceps"

Monday was legs and was centered around squatting. I don't remember all the specifics so will just tell you about the squats

Squats 4-0-1 tempo - 45x30, 135x20, 185x15, 225x12, 245x12, 265x10, 265x10, 265x7 I was keeping to the 40 seconds rest periods that MI40 prescribes so I wasn't getting much rest at all.

Yesterday was my upper body day, keep in mind I am doing not pressing or row / pulling movements to keep my bicipital biceps tendon out of the loop.

I did a crazy workout I will update when i get home but this were the exercises involved I just don't have the weights and reps with me.

Machine Side Raises
Rear Delt Raise on the Side Raise Machine
Rear Delt Flies, Cable Triceps Ext
JM Press, Lying French Press
Cable Overhead Triceps Ext
Pec Deck
Straight Arm Lat Pull downs.

Tonight I go in for my second leg workout of the week which will be mostly leg press oriented followed by a little cardio.
wierd how people react differently...even at high doses i rarely if ever get sore joints from formestane.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
wierd how people react differently...even at high doses i rarely if ever get sore joints from formestane.
My joints were pretty bad because for a while I was running Letro with the Tren Devastation then had to use arimistane for a bit which never treats me nicely as far as joints bcazo The stuff works well. I am feeling pretty comfortable at 50mg a day. I have been taking in only on dose instead of 2 simply so I am not going to bed with the solution on me and cuddling up on the wife.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------On to more news, I went to see my ortho yesterday about my biceps. He is pretty sure I have a partial tear of my biceps. Sent the orders for an MRI now just waiting for the place to call and schedule. If torn I will definitely be having surgery to fix it since it is not one that will heal on its own. Dr pointed out the divot in the end of my biceps and told me that was not supposed to be that way. I hadn't worked it in a bit so it wasnt hurting too bad yesterday but it was from about an hour after that until now. Anyway right now I am not allow to curl more than 20 lbs for reps and can not do any chins, pulldowns or anything that might result in the biceps taking on a load of more then 20 lbs including pressing since biceps are heavily involved in the negatives, squats either due to stabilization. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Sorry for the lack of solid updates here. Life has gotten a bit interesting recently. Hopefully some things slow down, but the stuff to do with health at my house right now is just about mentally kicking my ass. This doesn't help because working out is my escape from that and now it is being hindered. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------So last night was a leg night. Since no barbell squatting I am kind of limited on compound movements for the legs. Pretty much leg press and hack squats at this point.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Stair Mill = 10 minutes----------Leg Abductors 4 x failure, last set 130 ------------ Leg Adductors 4 x failure, last set 160-------------- Hack Squats 2 warm ups, 4 work sets, & last set was a strip set to failure all the way down to my starting weight. Quads were thrashed!-----------------------------------------------------Seated Leg Curls 4 sets to failure, last set was 160All in all was a good workout my legs were wobbling a little, those hacks were brutal.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
get better big dog. ride out the down and get your ass going back up hill.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah will be better once I have the MRI done and get some results. The limbo of not knowing for sure is a big part of the suck factor. I will be happy if I find out he is wrong but I doubt that is the case. Best way to explain why is to say when I flex or curl at the right angle it feels like I am picking a scab inside my biceps. You know the feeling as it pulls away from the skin that isn't quite healed yet well I get that but inside my biceps where it attaches at my elbow.