Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I got this on fri, then left on a camping trip-been away from all electronic devices until today, so i am late getting this log up....that's ok though, i don't need to waste anyones time with useless crap that doesn't have anything to do with the product.....results have already happened!!!

diet consisted mainly of the fish we caught everyday, so diet was very clean-for me anyways!!! lost 5lb, and look much drier. i wanted to see what this product could do so i went with 4 pumps am/2 pumps pm. 100mg was enough to get that formestane rush i like so much, so i can tell this is a quality/effective product. going to go back down to 2/2 pumps just because i want it to last longer, but i really like that 100mg rush!!!

this product is the real deal!!!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to hear BigT. My bottle is in the mail.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
I'm in here bigT. Sounds like you already love it. Looking to use this product in the future

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm in here bigT. Sounds like you already love it. Looking to use this product in the future
yes...formabolic is treating me very well, even this early on!!!

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
It smells funny in here. Kinda like man love. What'd I miss?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
hey T what does the product smell like when applied?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hey T what does the product smell like when applied?
if i were looking something to complain about with formabolic it would be the smell....i work outside in the heat and when i sweat it smells FUNKY, lol.

because of sweating so much i have been applying to inner thighs, i seem to sweat less there than upper body.

using 2 pumps AM/2 pumps PM, i don't get the rush at this dose but effectiveness is very evident---diet has been back to normal and haven't gained back the 5lbs i lost on camping trip, abs and chest are noticeably tighter---i use gloves or a baggie to apply and after applying to inner thighs rub the residue over chest---this seems to be just enough to give nips that cold/hard look, to me this makes chest look much tighter!!!

thinking of getting another bottle already, formabolic is real deal!!!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Well if BigT approves it has to be legit!!!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BigT may be formestanes biggest fan. 8)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well if BigT approves it has to be legit!!!
i approve, and yes it is legit!!!

i want more!!!!

i can say this, i will be purchasing more...it doesn't take long to tell if a formestane product is legit, and formabolic is the real deal!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thought for the day:
president abraham lincoln called a cabinet meeting to disuss how they were going to proceed with the war after the fall of richmond. there was heated debate from several cabinet members that some feared might get physical. during all of this president lincoln observed without speaking, when finally asked why he remained silent....president lincoln replied "i learn more from listening than from speaking"

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
applied formabolic as soon as i got up this morning-got up early to hit the gym before work. felt the blood warming effect almost instantly. by the time i did my warmups i was sweating. got some good sleep last night and felt strong so i added some weight to my routine-mostly machines to areas i can't hit in my basement gym. did 3 circuits with minimum rest, by the time i was finished i was soaked in sweat.

libido-check
strength-check
leaner-check
more frequent urination-check
drier-check
alpha mode/confidence-check

i love formestane, and formabolic is proving to be very good quality formestane!!! it dries really quickly, even faster when i stand in front of fan after applying and no residue.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That checklist looks solid!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hey, anyone watching the french open? womens tennis is pure eye candy, wow!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i am going to be getting more formabolic,

that is all!!!:fing02:

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This morning I applied 2 pumps of Formabolic to my chest area. Not sure if it's placebo but I felt great the entire day! Usually by this time I'm winding down but this is not the case.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This morning I applied 2 pumps of Formabolic to my chest area. Not sure if it's placebo but I felt great the entire day! Usually by this time I'm winding down but this is not the case.
and now it's time for the 2nd 2 pumps, lol.....better tell mrs engineer to be ready when libido effects kick in...

i'm telling you, this is the good stuff!!!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
and now it's time for the 2nd 2 pumps, lol.....better tell mrs engineer to be ready when libido effects kick in... i'm telling you, this is the good stuff!!!
Thank you guys for all the positive comments!! I can't wait to get mine anymore..!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Your wife will love the first week. Then she'll get suspicious that you've been banging another woman all the time to "keep your libido down".
sometimes i think my wife wishes i were banging another woman so i will stop pestering her for more!!!

can't tell you how many times i have heard..."not again"...lol.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sometimes i think my wife wishes i were banging another woman so i will stop pestering her for more!!!

can't tell you how many times i have heard..."not again"...lol.
I'm not even on form and my wife already gets pestered a lot. She tends to get slightly annoyed when she's getting stuff out of the oven & I take advantage of the situation!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm not even on form and my wife already gets pestered a lot. She tends to get slightly annoyed when she's getting stuff out of the oven & I take advantage of the situation!
that is because she is trying to take something out of the oven....and you are trying to put something in!!!!!

between dermacrine and test cyp, my libido was already a champ, but since i added formabolic it has unified the belts---undisputed champion!!!:147:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
really drying out, looking leaner!!! formabolic is #1 in my book!!! libido is madness, the wife is starting to complain.....strength is also on the up, added 10lbs and another rep to bench today-ooohraaah!!!

been really sweating a ton, i don't usually pee that much when it's hot and humid but peeing more than normal---upped water!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i have got to stop watching womens tennis-WOW!!!:naughty:

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
really drying out, looking leaner!!! formabolic is #1 in my book!!! libido is madness, the wife is starting to complain.....strength is also on the up, added 10lbs and another rep to bench today-ooohraaah!!!

been really sweating a ton, i don't usually pee that much when it's hot and humid but peeing more than normal---upped water!!!
Nice T !! I'm getting wood just hearing you talk about Formabolic!! LOL

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nice T !! I'm getting wood just hearing you talk about Formabolic!! LOL
i think it's time to break out the fleshlight!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i've went ahead and got another bottle of formabolic...been dosing around 300mg!!!

fountain of youth, baby!!!! excuse me while i leap this tall building in a single bound on my way to stopping a locomotive with one hand and out running a speeding bullet!!!!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Nice work on the chest bro!
Hey on a side note if you want to reup there is a crazy good deal going on the Ironflex site if you use code FORM30 you get 30% off of Formabolic. At that price you could probably afford to fill the bath tub up with Formabolic break out the Fleshlight and stream woman’s tennis through your lap top and have a grand ol time LOL!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nice work on the chest bro!
Hey on a side note if you want to reup there is a crazy good deal going on the Ironflex site if you use code FORM30 you get 30% off of Formabolic. At that price you could probably afford to fill the bath tub up with Formabolic break out the Fleshlight and stream woman’s tennis through your lap top and have a grand ol time LOL!
damn...someone who understands me!!!!:beerchug:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
working outside in this heat i have been doing my share of sweating...in my search for places to apply formabolic i tried inside of thighs--i don't seem to sweat as much there as upper body....but riding a mower for sometimes hours at a time, made me think of better places--like inside of knees. i am going to try calfs tomorrow, anyone have any thoughts?

i have heard that calfs are actually a pretty good place, any thoughts?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
working outside in this heat i have been doing my share of sweating...in my search for places to apply formabolic i tried inside of thighs--i don't seem to sweat as much there as upper body....but riding a mower for sometimes hours at a time, made me think of better places--like inside of knees. i am going to try calfs tomorrow, anyone have any thoughts? i have heard that calfs are actually a pretty good place, any thoughts?
Tops of feet are a good place. I would think calves would be fine...

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
working outside in this heat i have been doing my share of sweating...in my search for places to apply formabolic i tried inside of thighs--i don't seem to sweat as much there as upper body....but riding a mower for sometimes hours at a time, made me think of better places--like inside of knees. i am going to try calfs tomorrow, anyone have any thoughts?

i have heard that calfs are actually a pretty good place, any thoughts?
Inner part of the upper arm should be a good spot not a lot of sweat going on in there. I wonder how well a formastane deodorant would work…
:think:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Tops of feet are a good place. I would think calves would be fine...
yup tops of feet is good, not a lot of sweat going on there...BUT i am using 300mg daily, 150am/150pm, feet don't hold a lot, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Inner part of the upper arm should be a good spot not a lot of sweat going on in there. I wonder how well a formastane deodorant would work…
:think:
interesting, i have tried applying formestane to armpits before-but never in the summer when it's hot!!!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
interesting, i have tried applying formestane to armpits before-but never in the summer when it's hot!!!
I was more thinking the inner portion of the arm where the Bi and tri split The Armpit may be good being that those pours would absorb a lot but may loose a lot to due to the sweat factor