FORMABOLIC-TRANSDERMAL FORMESTANE FROM IRONFLEX

Page 2 of 10 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    This morning I applied 2 pumps of Formabolic to my chest area. Not sure if it's placebo but I felt great the entire day! Usually by this time I'm winding down but this is not the case.
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    and now it's time for the 2nd 2 pumps, lol.....better tell mrs engineer to be ready when libido effects kick in... i'm telling you, this is the good stuff!!!
    Thank you guys for all the positive comments!! I can't wait to get mine anymore..!!

2. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Thank you guys for all the positive comments!! I can't wait to get mine anymore..!!
    Your wife will love the first week. Then she'll get suspicious that you've been banging another woman all the time to "keep your libido down".
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Your wife will love the first week. Then she'll get suspicious that you've been banging another woman all the time to "keep your libido down".
    sometimes i think my wife wishes i were banging another woman so i will stop pestering her for more!!!

can't tell you how many times i have heard..."not again"...lol.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

4. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    sometimes i think my wife wishes i were banging another woman so i will stop pestering her for more!!!

can't tell you how many times i have heard..."not again"...lol.
    I'm not even on form and my wife already gets pestered a lot. She tends to get slightly annoyed when she's getting stuff out of the oven & I take advantage of the situation!
    "Aren't two sparrows sold for a small coin? But not one of them will fall to the ground without your Father knowing about it already. Even the hairs of your head are all counted. Don't be afraid. You are worth more than many sparrows."

5. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    I'm not even on form and my wife already gets pestered a lot. She tends to get slightly annoyed when she's getting stuff out of the oven & I take advantage of the situation!
    that is because she is trying to take something out of the oven....and you are trying to put something in!!!!!

between dermacrine and test cyp, my libido was already a champ, but since i added formabolic it has unified the belts---undisputed champion!!!
    •   

6. really drying out, looking leaner!!! formabolic is #1 in my book!!! libido is madness, the wife is starting to complain.....strength is also on the up, added 10lbs and another rep to bench today-ooohraaah!!!

been really sweating a ton, i don't usually pee that much when it's hot and humid but peeing more than normal---upped water!!!

7. i have got to stop watching womens tennis-WOW!!!

8. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    really drying out, looking leaner!!! formabolic is #1 in my book!!! libido is madness, the wife is starting to complain.....strength is also on the up, added 10lbs and another rep to bench today-ooohraaah!!!

been really sweating a ton, i don't usually pee that much when it's hot and humid but peeing more than normal---upped water!!!
    Nice T !! I'm getting wood just hearing you talk about Formabolic!! LOL

9. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Nice T !! I'm getting wood just hearing you talk about Formabolic!! LOL
    i think it's time to break out the fleshlight!!!!

10. i've went ahead and got another bottle of formabolic...been dosing around 300mg!!!

fountain of youth, baby!!!! excuse me while i leap this tall building in a single bound on my way to stopping a locomotive with one hand and out running a speeding bullet!!!!

11. Nice work on the chest bro!
    Hey on a side note if you want to reup there is a crazy good deal going on the Ironflex site if you use code FORM30 you get 30% off of Formabolic. At that price you could probably afford to fill the bath tub up with Formabolic break out the Fleshlight and stream woman’s tennis through your lap top and have a grand ol time LOL!
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

12. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    Nice work on the chest bro!
    Hey on a side note if you want to reup there is a crazy good deal going on the Ironflex site if you use code FORM30 you get 30% off of Formabolic. At that price you could probably afford to fill the bath tub up with Formabolic break out the Fleshlight and stream woman’s tennis through your lap top and have a grand ol time LOL!
    damn...someone who understands me!!!!

13. working outside in this heat i have been doing my share of sweating...in my search for places to apply formabolic i tried inside of thighs--i don't seem to sweat as much there as upper body....but riding a mower for sometimes hours at a time, made me think of better places--like inside of knees. i am going to try calfs tomorrow, anyone have any thoughts?

i have heard that calfs are actually a pretty good place, any thoughts?

14. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    working outside in this heat i have been doing my share of sweating...in my search for places to apply formabolic i tried inside of thighs--i don't seem to sweat as much there as upper body....but riding a mower for sometimes hours at a time, made me think of better places--like inside of knees. i am going to try calfs tomorrow, anyone have any thoughts? i have heard that calfs are actually a pretty good place, any thoughts?
    Tops of feet are a good place. I would think calves would be fine...
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

15. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    working outside in this heat i have been doing my share of sweating...in my search for places to apply formabolic i tried inside of thighs--i don't seem to sweat as much there as upper body....but riding a mower for sometimes hours at a time, made me think of better places--like inside of knees. i am going to try calfs tomorrow, anyone have any thoughts?

i have heard that calfs are actually a pretty good place, any thoughts?
    Inner part of the upper arm should be a good spot not a lot of sweat going on in there. I wonder how well a formastane deodorant would work…
    SNS REP

16. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    yup tops of feet is good, not a lot of sweat going on there...BUT i am using 300mg daily, 150am/150pm, feet don't hold a lot, lol.

17. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    Inner part of the upper arm should be a good spot not a lot of sweat going on in there. I wonder how well a formastane deodorant would work…
    interesting, i have tried applying formestane to armpits before-but never in the summer when it's hot!!!

18. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    interesting, i have tried applying formestane to armpits before-but never in the summer when it's hot!!!
    I was more thinking the inner portion of the arm where the Bi and tri split The Armpit may be good being that those pours would absorb a lot but may loose a lot to due to the sweat factor
    SNS REP

19. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    This^^ thin skin with a lot of veins ..

20. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    yup tops of feet is good, not a lot of sweat going on there...BUT i am using 300mg daily, 150am/150pm, feet don't hold a lot, lol.
    Just continue up to your ankles

21. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    I was more thinking the inner portion of the arm where the Bi and tri split The Armpit may be good being that those pours would absorb a lot but may loose a lot to due to the sweat factor
    yup it's a trade-off. when it was cooler and i applied to pits it was really effective, something i might think about for pm usage!!!

22. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Just continue up to your ankles
    damn....just when i think i have something figured out someone comes along to show me how dumb i am.....

23. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    damn....just when i think i have something figured out someone comes along to show me how dumb i am.....
    lololol
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

24. got the day off today, going to watch some french open. then later workout in basement gym.

everyday on formestane is a good day, ironflex really hit the mark with formabolic!!!

i swear my libido is just as high as when i was a teen!!! if only the wife could keep up....

25. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    got the day off today, going to watch some french open. then later workout in basement gym.

everyday on formestane is a good day, ironflex really hit the mark with formabolic!!!

i swear my libido is just as high as when i was a teen!!! if only the wife could keep up....
    I tried to convince my wife at one time to let me get another wife to help out around the house, the bills and with me. She wasn't having it.
    "Aren't two sparrows sold for a small coin? But not one of them will fall to the ground without your Father knowing about it already. Even the hairs of your head are all counted. Don't be afraid. You are worth more than many sparrows."

26. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    I tried to convince my wife at one time to let me get another wife to help out around the house, the bills and with me. She wasn't having it.
    Usually when you ask if you can get another woman to help with you they're not too excited about it...

27. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Usually when you ask if you can get another woman to help with you they're not too excited about it...
    i think another month on formabolic might weaken mines resolve ....

had a great workout, think i hit every piece of equiptment i have. strength/endurance was well above norm and pump was awesome.

of to leap a few tall buildings and chase some locomotives....

28. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i think another month on formabolic might weaken mines resolve .... had a great workout, think i hit every piece of equiptment i have. strength/endurance was well above norm and pump was awesome. of to leap a few tall buildings and chase some locomotives....
    True. Mine was a little upset when I tried to get her go for a third time before bed and when she got up for work. Hopefully I get to STL soon so I can go smash the hotel iron.

29. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    True. Mine was a little upset when I tried to get her go for a third time before bed and when she got up for work. Hopefully I get to STL soon so I can go smash the hotel iron.
    you gonna go rock star on the weight room...ozzy and motley crue style-they were famous for trashing hotel rooms, lol.

lucky dog, i rarely get 2 a days....not for lack of trying though!!!!

30. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    you gonna go rock star on the weight room...ozzy and motley crue style-they were famous for trashing hotel rooms, lol. lucky dog, i rarely get 2 a days....not for lack of trying though!!!!
    "But baby I'm gonna be in St. Louis from tomorrow till Friday and my forearms cramp real bad on juice help get the poison out now before I leave"

Worked like a champ.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. transdermal formestane and...
    By jsp0785 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-03-2014, 11:29 PM
  2. transdermal formestane
    By jaydesiel4651 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-03-2014, 08:43 PM
  3. CEL's Transdermal Formestane
    By forumlurker in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-13-2009, 07:05 PM
  4. Transdermal Formestane With Yohimbine...
    By Cellardude in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-07-2007, 08:40 PM