FORMABOLIC-TRANSDERMAL FORMESTANE FROM IRONFLEX - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

FORMABOLIC-TRANSDERMAL FORMESTANE FROM IRONFLEX

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice work on the chest bro!
    Hey on a side note if you want to reup there is a crazy good deal going on the Ironflex site if you use code FORM30 you get 30% off of Formabolic. At that price you could probably afford to fill the bath tub up with Formabolic break out the Fleshlight and stream woman’s tennis through your lap top and have a grand ol time LOL!
    Rep For IronFlex
    Use the NEW CODE MCCREW20 to save 20% off of EVERYTHING on the IronFlex site,
    Even Diabolix Ironflex's new compound!

2. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    Nice work on the chest bro!
    Hey on a side note if you want to reup there is a crazy good deal going on the Ironflex site if you use code FORM30 you get 30% off of Formabolic. At that price you could probably afford to fill the bath tub up with Formabolic break out the Fleshlight and stream woman’s tennis through your lap top and have a grand ol time LOL!
    damn...someone who understands me!!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  3. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

working outside in this heat i have been doing my share of sweating...in my search for places to apply formabolic i tried inside of thighs--i don't seem to sweat as much there as upper body....but riding a mower for sometimes hours at a time, made me think of better places--like inside of knees. i am going to try calfs tomorrow, anyone have any thoughts?

i have heard that calfs are actually a pretty good place, any thoughts?
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    working outside in this heat i have been doing my share of sweating...in my search for places to apply formabolic i tried inside of thighs--i don't seem to sweat as much there as upper body....but riding a mower for sometimes hours at a time, made me think of better places--like inside of knees. i am going to try calfs tomorrow, anyone have any thoughts? i have heard that calfs are actually a pretty good place, any thoughts?
    Tops of feet are a good place. I would think calves would be fine...
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.

working outside in this heat i have been doing my share of sweating...in my search for places to apply formabolic i tried inside of thighs--i don't seem to sweat as much there as upper body....but riding a mower for sometimes hours at a time, made me think of better places--like inside of knees. i am going to try calfs tomorrow, anyone have any thoughts?

i have heard that calfs are actually a pretty good place, any thoughts?
    Inner part of the upper arm should be a good spot not a lot of sweat going on in there. I wonder how well a formastane deodorant would work…
    Rep For IronFlex

6. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    yup tops of feet is good, not a lot of sweat going on there...BUT i am using 300mg daily, 150am/150pm, feet don't hold a lot, lol.
  7. Diamond Member

Inner part of the upper arm should be a good spot not a lot of sweat going on in there. I wonder how well a formastane deodorant would work…
    interesting, i have tried applying formestane to armpits before-but never in the summer when it's hot!!!
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.

interesting, i have tried applying formestane to armpits before-but never in the summer when it's hot!!!
    I was more thinking the inner portion of the arm where the Bi and tri split The Armpit may be good being that those pours would absorb a lot but may loose a lot to due to the sweat factor
    Rep For IronFlex

9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    This^^ thin skin with a lot of veins ..
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

yup tops of feet is good, not a lot of sweat going on there...BUT i am using 300mg daily, 150am/150pm, feet don't hold a lot, lol.
    Just continue up to your ankles
  11. Diamond Member

I was more thinking the inner portion of the arm where the Bi and tri split The Armpit may be good being that those pours would absorb a lot but may loose a lot to due to the sweat factor
    yup it's a trade-off. when it was cooler and i applied to pits it was really effective, something i might think about for pm usage!!!
  12. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Just continue up to your ankles
    damn....just when i think i have something figured out someone comes along to show me how dumb i am.....
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

damn....just when i think i have something figured out someone comes along to show me how dumb i am.....
    lololol
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP

14. Diamond Member

got the day off today, going to watch some french open. then later workout in basement gym.

everyday on formestane is a good day, ironflex really hit the mark with formabolic!!!

i swear my libido is just as high as when i was a teen!!! if only the wife could keep up....
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

got the day off today, going to watch some french open. then later workout in basement gym.

everyday on formestane is a good day, ironflex really hit the mark with formabolic!!!

i swear my libido is just as high as when i was a teen!!! if only the wife could keep up....
    I tried to convince my wife at one time to let me get another wife to help out around the house, the bills and with me. She wasn't having it.
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    I tried to convince my wife at one time to let me get another wife to help out around the house, the bills and with me. She wasn't having it.
    Usually when you ask if you can get another woman to help with you they're not too excited about it...
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  17. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Usually when you ask if you can get another woman to help with you they're not too excited about it...
    i think another month on formabolic might weaken mines resolve ....

had a great workout, think i hit every piece of equiptment i have. strength/endurance was well above norm and pump was awesome.

of to leap a few tall buildings and chase some locomotives....
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

i think another month on formabolic might weaken mines resolve .... had a great workout, think i hit every piece of equiptment i have. strength/endurance was well above norm and pump was awesome. of to leap a few tall buildings and chase some locomotives....
    True. Mine was a little upset when I tried to get her go for a third time before bed and when she got up for work. Hopefully I get to STL soon so I can go smash the hotel iron.
  19. Diamond Member

True. Mine was a little upset when I tried to get her go for a third time before bed and when she got up for work. Hopefully I get to STL soon so I can go smash the hotel iron.
    you gonna go rock star on the weight room...ozzy and motley crue style-they were famous for trashing hotel rooms, lol.

lucky dog, i rarely get 2 a days....not for lack of trying though!!!!
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

you gonna go rock star on the weight room...ozzy and motley crue style-they were famous for trashing hotel rooms, lol. lucky dog, i rarely get 2 a days....not for lack of trying though!!!!
    "But baby I'm gonna be in St. Louis from tomorrow till Friday and my forearms cramp real bad on juice help get the poison out now before I leave"

Worked like a champ.
  21. Diamond Member

"But baby I'm gonna be in St. Louis from tomorrow till Friday and my forearms cramp real bad on juice help get the poison out now before I leave"

Worked like a champ.
    no way my wife would fall for that....after 27 years she knows most of my 'bullsh!t' lol.
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

no way my wife would fall for that....after 27 years she knows most of my 'bullsh!t' lol.
    I like my women borderline retarded? God I'm so screwed if she ever decides to join this forum.
  23. Diamond Member

I like my women borderline retarded? God I'm so screwed if she ever decides to join this forum.
    lol....you and me both brother!!!!
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Yo that is too funny !!! I just spit my water out
  25. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

i've went ahead and got another bottle of formabolic...been dosing around 300mg!!!
    !
    You're gonna need this T-

S.N.S. Rep

T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  26. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    You're gonna need this T-

pic didn't show???
  27. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

pic didn't show???
    It's a youtube link. Maybe your on a cell phone?. Log on using a pc.
    S.N.S. Rep

28. Diamond Member

It's a youtube link. Maybe your on a cell phone?. Log on using a pc.
    are you kidding, lol?!!! my cell phone doesn't even have a camera.....i wouldn't even have a damned cell phone if i didn't need it for my business!!!

i hate technology!!!
  29. Diamond Member

been doing 6 pumps formabolic w/4 pumps dermacrine....i have to cut back, my libido is becoming bothersome-i can't believe i am saying this, but libido is TOO high......my wife is threatening to go stay with her mom, and my fleshlight is begging her to take it with her.

other than a super-charged libido, not really any sides at that dose. feel like freaking superhuman, alpha male mode is in full throtle, pedal to the metal!!!!
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

are you kidding, lol?!!! my cell phone doesn't even have a camera.....i wouldn't even have a damned cell phone if i didn't need it for my business!!! i hate technology!!!
    Remember our generation's saying: If the music is too loud, you're too old! Come on, staying current keeps you young!
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

been doing 6 pumps formabolic w/4 pumps dermacrine....i have to cut back, my libido is becoming bothersome-i can't believe i am saying this, but libido is TOO high......my wife is threatening to go stay with her mom, and my fleshlight is begging her to take it with her.

other than a super-charged libido, not really any sides at that dose. feel like freaking superhuman, alpha male mode is in full throtle, pedal to the metal!!!!

I had to look up what a fleshlight was. I thought you were just misspelling flashlight at first but the context didn't make sense. I'm glad I wasn't looking that up at work on the company computer! LOL!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

I had to look up what a fleshlight was. I thought you were just misspelling flashlight at first but the context didn't make sense. I'm glad I wasn't looking that up at work on the company computer! LOL!
    lolololol
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP

33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Ha!!! Let Mama kiss it Luke!!!

Name:  luke.jpg
Views: 62
Size:  35.6 KB
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.

You never listen to Howard Stern or go to sex shops with Mrs Lukehayd huh?
    Rep For IronFlex

35. Diamond Member

my wife and i are both 55, unfortunately after she had her hysterectomy her libido took a hit. mine on the other hand....
  36. Diamond Member

my wife and i are both 55, unfortunately after she had her hysterectomy her libido took a hit. mine on the other hand....
    Ever have her try some yohimbine hcl?.
    S.N.S. Rep

37. Diamond Member

Ever have her try some yohimbine hcl?.
    liquid cialis on the money spot worked best, drove her nutz...but it's more of a interest thing than arousal. she just isn't interested in spending 6 hours a day having sex for some reason....
  38. Diamond Member

liquid cialis on the money spot worked best, drove her nutz...but it's more of a interest thing than arousal. she just isn't interested in spending 6 hours a day having sex for some reason....
    I don't understand how your libido is so high and joints aren't killing you when you're dosing formabolic like you have as much estrogen as a teenage girl.
    S.N.S. Rep

39. Diamond Member

I don't understand how your libido is so high and joints aren't killing you when you're dosing formabolic like you have as much estrogen as a teenage girl.
    part of it might be the test cyp, part of it might be dermacrine.....

the reason i am such a fan of formestane is because no matter how high i have dosed, sore joints have very rarely been an issue. from what i have researched 4-hydroxyandrostnedione is a active steriod with mild androgenic activity, this sets it apart from other ai's, imo. the androgenic activity is what i am guessing is making my libido like that of a TEENAGE BOY!!!
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

part of it might be the test cyp, part of it might be dermacrine..... the reason i am such a fan of formestane is because no matter how high i have dosed, sore joints have very rarely been an issue. from what i have researched 4-hydroxyandrostnedione is a active steriod with mild androgenic activity, this sets it apart from other ai's, imo. the androgenic activity is what i am guessing is making my libido like that of a TEENAGE BOY!!!
    Is your wife on hrt? I know my mom takes e2 of some sort. Seem the bottles in the bathroom when I was looking for aspirin one night.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. transdermal formestane and...
    By jsp0785 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-03-2014, 10:29 PM
  2. transdermal formestane
    By jaydesiel4651 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-03-2014, 07:43 PM
  3. CEL's Transdermal Formestane
    By forumlurker in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-13-2009, 06:05 PM
  4. Transdermal Formestane With Yohimbine...
    By Cellardude in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-07-2007, 07:40 PM