Amentomax

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
Just started day one combined with pre workout, vascularity seemed more pronounced, to early to tell much but I will say it vastly improved my mood throughout the entire day. Will post updates for anyone interested ITT.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Definitely interested, thanks for the update.

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
No problem :) thanks for the quality products. Hopefully I'll get to try anabeta, cistamax, and select soon. A lot if stuff I'm interested in from PES

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just started day one combined with pre workout, vascularity seemed more pronounced, to early to tell much but I will say it vastly improved my mood throughout the entire day. Will post updates for anyone interested ITT.
Im in for the feed back!

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
Delts&arms in 4 hours or so. Waiting on my training partner to leave work. I'll let you all know how it goes :)

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
Does anyone know if amentoflavone interacts with nicotine? Just curious. Will post about workout shortly

NueroJohn

NueroJohn

Awards
What's your dosage brother? 1 or 2 caps?

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
2 caps pre workout. I'm going to dose 1 cap before biggest meals on off days.

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
In what way would you say your mood got better? Did you feel more happy or just a feeling of "in the zone" mood? :)

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
Yesterday evening I worked delts and arms. I took the amento with pre jym 30 min before and yet again the pump and vascularity was incredible. The main thing I'm noticing so far is that the mood enhancing effects seem to be very consistent. I feel focused and ready in the gym but it gives just a general sense if well being for hours after. My pump also sticks around much longer post workout. I just feel full even though I'm flat from low carbs all day. Very interested to see how this product affects me strength wise soon.

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
Thinking about adding in 75mg/day of forskolin for 8 weeks. Have it on hand. I think it would be a great addition on my reverse. Pumps vascularity and muscle fullness are all great and it's just week two :)

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yesterday evening I worked delts and arms. I took the amento with pre jym 30 min before and yet again the pump and vascularity was incredible. The main thing I'm noticing so far is that the mood enhancing effects seem to be very consistent. I feel focused and ready in the gym but it gives just a general sense if well being for hours after. My pump also sticks around much longer post workout. I just feel full even though I'm flat from low carbs all day. Very interested to see how this product affects me strength wise soon.
Good stuff man! Glad its working for ya.

throneof

throneof

Awards
  • Established
In. Been looking at amentoflavone for awhile.

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
In. Been looking at amentoflavone for awhile.
I've only been using it for 8 days but great so far if nothing else the mood enhancement is worth the price.

CJNator

Awards
What is this meant for, assisted fat loss?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
Just wanted to update and say I'm in the middle of my 3rd week on amentomax and so far my strength is up to my bulking numbers nearly and I still am about 500 or so calories away from maintenance. I'm very impressed with that. I hit deads for 325 on every set relatively easy at 174lbs. Also my body finally adjusted to carb intake and I just woke up looking freakishly vascular. Mood improvement is very consistent and I even enjoy work slightly more lolZ.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just wanted to update and say I'm in the middle of my 3rd week on amentomax and so far my strength is up to my bulking numbers nearly and I still am about 500 or so calories away from maintenance. I'm very impressed with that. I hit deads for 325 on every set relatively easy at 174lbs. Also my body finally adjusted to carb intake and I just woke up looking freakishly vascular. Mood improvement is very consistent and I even enjoy work slightly more lolZ.
Awesome update sir. Results seem on par with others experiences.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I just received my 3 bottles of Amentomax. Im looking foward to stacking it with Follidrone.

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
Goodluck man, awesome results so far for me. Wish I had some folli :(

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Goodluck man, awesome results so far for me. Wish I had some folli :(
Yeah, that is my only complaint about Follidrone is that it is just way too hard to get. In the end its worth it because it truly is on a whole differently level than any other natty supp. I am thinking this stack will be great. I was also thinking of adding The King to the stack for the recovery aspect.

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
Nice man, hopefully someday I'll come across some. I got king stashed already