Bringing 3x the Aggression with Lecheek's Speed X3

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Looking good in here keep up the great log.
    Mind & Muscle Rep

2. Good morning endurance run today. 7:15am half scoop Speed X3, 1/2g Beta Alanine, 1g Taurine, 30mg caffeine. 7:45 small granola bar. 8:00 7.5 mile mod pace run. Had a good euphoric feeling first half of the run. Averaged 9 min miles, nothing too strenuous. All in all, pleasurable run, wasn't over stimulated.

3. Steady kicking butt in here!! Keep up the great work!!
    High Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Use KAT25 for 25% off all companies! APS Nutrition, ALRI, iForce, Formutech, and LG Sciences
    Isaiah 40:28-31

4. Swim/upper body lift today. Late lunch at 2:00. 4:00 1 scoop TSN Cardio Igniter. 4:30 started the following 45 min swim:

500yd warmup
    14x 100 as 50 sprint, 50 easy, 20 sec rest, every fifth set take an extra 50 easy
    200 cool down

2200yd total. Sipped on half scoop Speed X3 intraworkout. Took 15 minutes to change and eat a mini box of Nerds. This was a fairly hard workout but I was more than ready for the following 55 min lift.

3x Incline Bench 205 lbs, 7-11 reps
    3X Reverse grip Hammer Strength High Row 190 lbs, 8-9 reps
    3X DB bench 90 lbs, 6-9 reps
    3x Free Motion wide lat pull down 73 lbs, 9-11 reps
    3x wide grip BB curl 115 lbs, 6-8 reps
    SS DB overhead tri press 90 lbs, 7-8 reps
    3x cable tri pressdown 191 lbs, 8 reps
    3x BB Shoulder press 145 lbs, 8-9 reps
    SS DB reverse flys 25 lbs, 12 reps
    SS DB alternating side/front raises 25 lbs, 14-16 reps
    3x reverse EZ curl bar 95 lbs, 8-9 reps

Gym was pretty crowded at this time so I couldn't do as many supersets resulting in a little longer workout and my order changed some. Sipped on a sample packet of Finaflex BCAA SAA. Very happy with my performance today since swim was tough as mentioned before. I was a little jittery since I didn't have any whey with my Speed X3. Great endurance throughout the workout, no let down. Jittery postworkout, but it wore off fine an hour later.

5. Supersets are so hard to get in sometimes. Hate when you clearly using stuff and people take it on you.
    Mind & Muscle Rep

6. Great bike/leg/abs workout today. Here's how the day went. 8:45 big breakfast. 11:00 1 scoop TSN Cardio Igniter, 1g Taurine. 10:30 started biking sipping 22g whey, 1/2 scoop Speed X3, 1/4 scoop Purple Wraath. The following ride lasted 60 min.

16 min warmup
    3x 8 min hard, 4 min easy
    remaining mod-hard effort

I felt like a million bucks the last half of the ride. Perfect amount of stimulants for me today. It was a hard ride but not too long so I had a really good lift. I took a 10 minute break to eat 1/4 cup raisins and a couple other small sweets. Here's the workout that lasted 50 min.

3x BB lunges 155 lbs, 10 reps each leg, rest 2 min
    3x standing calf raises holding a 50 lb DB, 21-23 reps, rest 60 sec
    3x Bosu ball hamstring curls, 13-15 reps, rest 60 sec
    3x strength band standing knee drives 11-13 reps, minimal rest to switch bands
    3x Bosu trainer DB squats 50 lbs, 20-22 reps
    SS jacknifes 25-28 reps, rest 45 sec
    3x Ab wheel rolling side to side hitting obliques 8 reps each side, rest 60 sec

Sipped on 3/4 scoop Purple Wraath. Again saw good increases from last workout. Another clean energy day. Great endurance throughout the lift. I didn't notice a jittery feeling post workout. Heart rate was beating pretty fast today but nothing crazy. Slight euphoria, tons of drive. I noticed a really good motivation on the last exercise to finish strong. Minimal jittery feeling post workout.

7. Swim/upper body lift today. Got plenty of sleep. Big breakfast at 8:30. 11:15 110mg caffeine, 1g Beta-Alanine, 1g Taurine. 12:05 started the following 39 min swim:

300yd warmup
    1700yd race rehearsal swim, first 400 hard, remaining settle into strong pace

2000yd total. Decided to up the stimulants today. In 8oz of water I mixed 2/3 scoop Speed X3, 23g whey. I drank half right before and right after my swim warmup. I didn't have any problems with being overstimulated in the swim. I was able to settle nicely into my "strong" pace. Alll in all, great swim. Took 15 minutes to change and 1/4 cup raisins and couple sweettarts. I was more than ready for the following 55 min lift.

3x Incline Bench 215 lbs, 6-8 reps
    SS 3X Reverse grip Hammer Strength High Row 190 lbs, 8-9 reps
    3X DB bench 90 lbs, 7-10 reps
    SS 3x Free Motion wide lat pull down 73 lbs, 9 reps
    3x BB Shoulder press 155 lbs, 8 reps
    SS DB reverse flys 25 lbs, 13-14 reps
    SS DB alternating side/front raises 25 lbs, 14-16 reps
    3x wide grip BB curl 115 lbs, 6-7 reps
    SS 3x cable tri pressdown 191 lbs, 10 reps
    DB overhead tri press 90 lbs, 7-8 reps
    SS 3x reverse EZ curl bar 95 lbs, 8-9 reps

Pleased with my performance as usual. I didn't feel overstimulated during the workout. Tremendous amount of energy. I was still lacking that fire-breathing rage I sometimes get. I noticed during one my shoulder giant sets that I was experiencing zero mental fatigue and only muscle failure - love this feeling. Slight euphoria today. 55 min is a long lift after a higher priority cardio session. I was ready to be done but still had good energy post workout. Sitting down back to work, I was fairly jittery but was expecting this.

This is my last time using Speed X3 for this log. After this weekend, I have two triathlons in two weekends, so I'll be taking it easy working out and taking a break from stims. I'll post a final review later this weekend.

8. Good luck on the triathlons.
    Mind & Muscle Rep

9. I'll post this in the product review section as well. Thanks Marms!

First off, I want to thank Lecheek for the opportunity to log Speed X3. Unfortunately, I don't think this supplement is for me. I think I'm sensitive to Yohimbe and the amount of Yohimbe in there was just too much for me. There is also a third stimulant of Synephrine HCI, making Speed X3 very potent. I only took a full dose (1 scoop) on an empty stomach once. I experienced extreme energy, my heart was pounding, and I remained on edge for quite a while post workout. During the workout I felt like I was running around a mile a minute. The tunnel vision was so intense that I wasn't even able to jam to my music. With Speed X3 being touted as an energy supplement, I was hoping that it would be versatile enough to take for cardio. However, I was unhappy with my experiences when taking with cardio. Anytime I ramped up the intensity, my breathing and heart rate seemed to get out of control. Therefore I only used it for steady-state easier cardio days. I also don't recommend using Speed X3 when you know you'll be exercising in hot temperatures. There is a definite thermogenic effect with this product. When I dosed it close to a full scoop, I noticed a warm sensation at the start of the workout and increased sweating throughout the rest of the workout. After taking for a while, I did find my sweet spot with the supplement. I would start by taking extra caffeine (50-150mg), .5g Beta-Alanine, 1g Taruine. Then a little later, I would take half scoop Speed X3 with 20-25g whey. Mixing it with whey seemed to minimize the negative side effects for me. Unfortunately with a half scoop, I wasn't getting as much of the performance enhancement properties, just pure energy. No matter the dosage, I always experienced great endurance and recovery during lifts. I always had plenty of drive left at the end of workouts. For me, I enjoyed Speed X3 the most when I took longer rests between sets ( > 90 secs), otherwise my heart rate would get out of control and I would feel like I was running around. I cannot say it helped much for pumps because I was normally dosing it at a half scoop. I didn't experience any extra rage while taking this. On some other PWOs, I feel like I want to run through a brick wall, not with Speed X3, just extreme energy and tunnel vision. I was able to see some performance gains while on Speed X3.

So to sum it up, I'll give it a 3/5. My sensitivity to Yohimbe really decreased my satisfaction for Speed X3. Although, it makes a really good value when dosing at a half scoop. However, I am looking for a little more in a PWO than just pure energy. If you are not sensitive to Yohimbe, I would definitely recommend giving this a try. This would also be a good alternative to Red Bull.

10. Thanks for logging for us. Sorry about the Yohimbe. I know it doesnt agree with some people.
    Mind & Muscle Rep

11. You're welcome!

12. Name:  NashvilleTri.jpg
Views: 17
Size:  237.9 KB

Got third in my age group, my 61 yr old dad won his age group! I average 6 min 54 sec miles in the 5k run and 20.2 mph on the 22k bike. Very happy with those times especially when temps were in the low 80s.

13. That's awesome congrats to you and pops.
    Mind & Muscle Rep

Similar Forum Threads

By packers6211 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 127
    Last Post: 07-02-2013, 02:28 PM
  2. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 04-22-2013, 03:45 PM
  3. Cracked out on LECHEEK's SPEED X3!!!
    By DangerDave in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 10-25-2012, 01:41 PM
  4. Lecheek Nutrition Speed X3