What the hell did they put in this - Genomyx Phenadrol Log

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was one of the people selected to log Phenadrol. I got it in the mail Saturday and opened it up sunday, putting me at a starting weight of 228. The first thing I noticed was the packaging. The label looks awesome, and there is a cool pattern in the foil as you open it. So I popped one. Now I've used virtually every stim and fat loss product you can think of whether legal or not at one point or another and damn when this kicked in about 20 minutes or so after taking it, it was crazy.... My face flushed big time and at the same time my congestion from allergies disappeared, tingly feeling in my head and sweating like a hog. Really something else. The label says "take 1-2 capsules on awakening" I can't imagine i'd ever take 2 of these at once :D

Attachments

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I guess I'm going to have to finally try mine!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The appetite suppression is pretty sweet too. I'm down to 226 already, just from not paying attention to eating. I'm not thinking that's 2 real pound of fat loss or anything, just reducing the volume of vegetables and fiber that I take in will cover a lot of that. Still, its a good start, if my appetite is that low, it should lead to loss longer term as well.

My sleep was a little broken last night. It was the first time I took 2 in one day (2nd one around 4). Not sure entirely if the sleep issues were related to the phenadrol, as it doesn't seem stim heavy. I'll try the 2nd dose a little earlier.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Note to self and all others - Don't even consider taking a preworkout within an hour of taking this. I thought my head was going to explode.

I also noticed that there seems to be a fair bit of mood boost from taking it, that lasts around 4 hours. Guessing that its the alanine (can't remember exactly which alanine is in it right now). But a nice little additio

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
it would be worth it just for clearing up allergy congestion!!!! let me know if this effect continues...

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad you're picking up on these effects Easy!
Great feedback so far.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey brahs I'm in heeya.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Works really great in the gym taken with glycerine or glycerin mono stearate, it gives enough of the focus/euphoria part, so just need to add something for the pump

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Sounds like yohimbe spike. Have you ever takin a preworkout with too much yohimbe?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like yohimbe spike. Have you ever takin a preworkout with too much yohimbe?
never had anything that felt like this. I've had some pretty high dosed yohimbe before.

I'm down to 224 now. I haven't made significant change to my workout or nutrition either. That is pretty damn amazing.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
never had anything that felt like this. I've had some pretty high dosed yohimbe before.

I'm down to 224 now. I haven't made significant change to my workout or nutrition either. That is pretty damn amazing.
that sounds too damned 'easy', lol.

InTheShade

Awards
Does this elevate your heart rate? Do u have more energy during workouts? How long do the effects last (hot, energy, etc).

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it doesn't seem to elevate heart rate significantly, a little. I can't quite say workouts have more energy, but you feel GOOD, its got a very euphoric component to it. the allergy relief lasts around 6 hours, the heat and face flush around 4-5 hours, the overall good feeling maybe 6-7. Works out really nicely taking 2 a day, as the effects all are done by bedtime that way.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
221 today. I guess I must be taking in way less calories. I'm just not hungry, so I'm not thinking about it I suppose. Crazy though.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wow - 5 pounds of weight loss in about 10 days? Even if only half of that is fat, that is pretty good.

I know you said you aren't eating as much because you aren't thinking of it...but were you eating clean to start with? Are you just NOT eating at all now? Just wondering what your diet looked like before and how it has changed since taking it. The effect of not thinking about eating is cool - but obviously reducing calories for a long period will lead to decreased workout performance also...

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't imagine not eating lol

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, i'm eating when I get hungry, like always. I eat pretty clean for most meals. But occasionally not so much as a cheat meal on purpose but just due to circumstance I eat something less so - like Saturday I had a burger and potato salad for lunch because of where I was stuck all day. I work from home, so I tend to panfry up chicken or fish for lunch, and vary what I eat it with - so it could be quinoa, could be kale, could be root veggies, could be I make it into a curry. My non-clean eating piece (that hasn't stopped) is beer drinking. Saturday I must have had 4 or 5, Monday probably 6+ (daughter's graduation from high school party) along with baked chicken, black beans and rice, cake :D I started at 228, 221 now. I'll grant 2-3 lbs to digestive tract - just having that much less food in the system cuts weight, and cuts water retention. so 4-5 pounds "lost". I can't see any way it would be due to the reduced eating alone, i'm not sure i'd lose that much if I went on a hunger strike.... Fl3x, which of the supplement stores that are AM partners carry this now ? I'm definitely ordering more as even if I magically keep this same rate up for the rest of the bottle, I still need to lose a bit more to hit back to what I want to look like at the beach.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
it doesn't seem to elevate heart rate significantly, a little. I can't quite say workouts have more energy, but you feel GOOD, its got a very euphoric component to it. the allergy relief lasts around 6 hours, the heat and face flush around 4-5 hours, the overall good feeling maybe 6-7. Works out really nicely taking 2 a day, as the effects all are done by bedtime that way.
you are still getting allergy relief from phenadrol?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you are still getting allergy relief from phenadrol?
yep its strongest a half hour after taking it - today my congestion blew out so fast my nose started running. how long that feeling lasts has varied a little, but from 4-6 hours

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yep its strongest a half hour after taking it - today my congestion blew out so fast my nose started running. how long that feeling lasts has varied a little, but from 4-6 hours
this is awesome, most of my stims make my congestion worse....

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
be ready for the full body flush too. I go solid lobster red for a bit after taking it :D
I can attest to this. Someone asked me where I went to get sunburned lol... Dissipated in about 20 minutes but it sure looks weird haha

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
be ready for the full body flush too. I go solid lobster red for a bit after taking it :D
sounds like my reaction to chineses hot mustard...damn, i love that stuff!!!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'm guessing its largely the niacin. Will be a bit interesting to see how that effects cholesterol levels as well after a couple of months of this

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i'm guessing its largely the niacin. Will be a bit interesting to see how that effects cholesterol levels as well after a couple of months of this
i just logged stimaholic, bought another jug....looks like phenadrol is top notch also.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sounds like my reaction to chineses hot mustard...damn, i love that stuff!!!
When taken with food this does not happen. Day 1: Big breakfast, nada. Day 2: Took 15 mins before breakfast and turned into a lobster. Today is Day 3, big breakfast and nada!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
cool. Its not like its really a problem anyhow. I tend to eat intermittent fasting style, so don't normally eat a breakfast.

Which of the retailers stock this already? I need to buy a couple more.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
cool. Its not like its really a problem anyhow. I tend to eat intermittent fasting style, so don't normally eat a breakfast.

Which of the retailers stock this already? I need to buy a couple more.
Lockout has it.

InTheShade

Awards
Can somebody please confirm if this supplement contains Yohimbine? The label is confusing.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
When taken with food this does not happen. Day 1: Big breakfast, nada. Day 2: Took 15 mins before breakfast and turned into a lobster. Today is Day 3, big breakfast and nada!
does this include the congestion relief...willing to turn red for sinus opening up!!!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
does this include the congestion relief...willing to turn red for sinus opening up!!!
This is an apparent bonus from PHENADROL. Only first time hearing it in here... However today my nose was running for no reason (especially when leaning forward to pick something up off the ground) and I can only attribute it to PHENADROL and I did have a big breakfast so yes... No lobstering and my sinuses are open. Crazy considering this time of year is the worst for people with allergies/sinus issues!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This is an apparent bonus from PHENADROL. Only first time hearing it in here... Whoever today my nose was running for no reason and I can only attribute it to PHENADROL and I did have a big breakfast so yes... No lobstering and my sinus are open. Crazy considering this time of year is the worst for people with allergies/sinus issues!
got any samples? i need to see if this effect works for me. i spend a fortune on allergy meds!!!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
got any samples? i need to see if this effect works for me. i spend a fortune on allergy meds!!!
I'll check on samples. If not I'll mail you some of mine. We're both in Indiana so it would get there in a day ;-)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Higenamine would be to thank there.
It can serve as a bronchodilator and open up the airways and relax vessels in the sinus area similar to how Bronkaid (ephedrine) does.

I'm sure I could find a few studies to post up but I'll let you guys do the research if your bored lol.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Higenamine would be to thank there.
It can serve as a bronchodilator and open up the airways and relax vessels in the sinus area similar to how Bronkaid (ephedrine) does.

I'm sure I could find a few studies to post up but I'll let you guys do the research if your bored lol.
areyouawizard.png

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so I was back up a pound to 220 today, but this weekend was the regional pool tournament for a trip to the nationals in Vegas. So no exercise all weekend, and eating like crap because I was basically trapped at a pool hall from 630pm Friday to 11pm, then Saturday 730 am to 9pm, then sunday about the same. We ate from a latin market that was next door, so lots of rice, beans, etc. We got to the finals, and lost it :p sucked to get that close, and have wasted the whole weekend basically.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I experimented the other day with one cap Phenadrol and one scoop Stimaholic.

I can say Phenadrol is a veteran's simulant lol.
Almost ruined my workout.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I experimented the other day with one cap Phenadrol and one scoop Stimaholic.

I can say Phenadrol is a veteran's simulant lol.
Almost ruined my workout.
yeah, its rough enough with just a cup of coffee

Last week was vacation week so I didn't hit the gym, and ate badly. have been afraid to get on the scale

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, its rough enough with just a cup of coffee

Last week was vacation week so I didn't hit the gym, and ate badly. have been afraid to get on the scale
You should have doubled up on your off days to suppress appetite haha