Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Welcome all! Just got home from this morning's workout & found Millenium Sports Technologies' package on my doorstep. They sent me a 30-day supply of:
- Carnage Elite
- Nitroceps Elite
- Agmatine Elite
as well as a full serving sample of:
-Cre02
-Cordygen5
-Somnidren GH
-ZMK

0524141550.jpg

Now THAT's a hookup! I already used a stim-based PWO for my explosive squat training this afternoon around 1:30, so tonight's accessory work is an awesome opportunity to try this killer stack solo without any other products on board.

Just took my sample of Cre02 as I'm now on an empty stomach, 3 pills on the larger side but rounded & stupid easy to swallow with zero weird tastes or smells. If you're somebody who can't stand the grit/powder of creatine mono products or looking for a premium creatine product to avoid having to mix drinks to get your creatine, this is definitely something to look into. There's also no artificial dyes/paints as they're true pills, not painted capsules you see so often with capped creatine. I'm already fully loaded on creatine mono right now, so no way to gauge its impact on training with just one sample, but all creatine is a good thing, & it's immediately apparent that this is a very polished creatine product built on quality instead of gimmicks.

Just took 4 caps of the Nitroceps Elite; this one is delayed-release capsules but again no artificial dyes or weird tastes/smells/burps. We're off to a pleasant first impression here, MST :) I'll be taking the 2-cap sample of Cordygen5 along with my Agmatine Elite (2 delayed-release caps) here soon, followed by 2 caps of Carnage Elite.

Post workout will be 2 more caps of Carnage Elite (1600mg of Beta-Alanine per 2 caps, for 3200mg/day total) along with the sample packet of SomnidrenGH to promote/capitalize on post-workout gh release along with 2 scoops of isolate protein (hydrolyzed, 0 carb) for recovery. Impressions of SomnidrenGH to come later!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Current diet is focused on carb back-loading, & as I won't train again til monday evening I don't need any carbs post-workout tonight (already backloaded this morning after squatting).

Current routine is Monday-Deadlift, Wednesday-Benchpress, Friday-Squat, Sat-Accessory/Weakpoints; following the basic Cube Method template by Brandon Lily & currently finishing Week 7 of the 10wk program, culminating in an upcoming powerlifting meet on June 14th. I'll be in Junior Raw 198 class, & although it's un-tested I'm not currently on any anabolics for this training cycle or meet. Going to have to cut to make the weight, so it should be interesting.

I normally always squat on friday but moved to a 2-a-day just for today so the gf & I could attend a bbq last night.

This morning's lift (not on MST's stack):

Week 7, Squat -Explosive

Backsquat 139x8, 229x5, 309x2x5 sets, 359x2
Oly Stance (Narrow & Hams on Calves) 229x5, 249x5, 269x5, 289x5, 309x5
Legpress 15 reps/set @ 3, 4, 5, & 6 plates per side
Reverse Hyper Cable Pull-thru (performed on a cable tower like a Kettlebell) 50x12, 72.5x12, 87.5x12
Kettlebell Swings 45lbx15x3 sets

Will update later or tomorrow with thoughts on the first workout on this hot combo, as well as Somnidren post-workout & tomorrow on ZMK sample pre-bed tonight. Training now will be on BCAA's and an empty stomach so the Nitroceps can go to work! This should be interesting :scool:

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 1

Dang - what a first impression! Wore a tank to the gym to monitor the vein gainz (and because women, duh). Knew I'd catch a good upperbody pump, but what I didn't expect was how ridiculously fast it'd be apparent. I do a simple cable-based warmup/prehab for 5 min or so before any upperbody day, before I ever touch a weight & start warming up with the target exercise. Within 2 minutes on the cables my veins looked like they were going to burst out of my shoulders & arms.

For as high as my bf is (gotta be at least 15%, just the side outlines of my abs in the morning) I have especially good vascularity, so it's easily noticeable when a product & workout delivers a strong pump. I hadn't been lifting for 5 min & people who'd clearly been there for a while were eyeing me like wtf. By the time I got to bicep curls (2nd exercise) my arms looked straightup sick. Haven't had this good of a pump in quite a while, & today's routine doesn't really provide much volume for the muscles being worked even. Excited for Monday's lift.

Tonight

Standing Military Press (w/ thick bar) 99x12, 119x9, 139x8x3 sets
Barbell Curls 30x15, 50x12, 70x12, 70x10, 80x6 *25 sec rest* 50x7
Side-Laterals w/ Twist at Top 15sx20, 20sx15, 25sx12, 30sx8, 15sx15
Calf Raises on Legpress 2ppsx12, 3ppsx15x3 sets(straight, wide, narrow respectively), 10 wide ss w/ 10 narrow ss 30 standing BW
D-Handle Lat Pulldown (Facing away from Cable) 140x15, 13, 12, 10
-ss w/ Lat Pressdowns 20x12x4

Endurance was good, as I kept rest times extra short. This despite training on an empty stomach w/ about 18g bcaas. I believe workout was about 45 min total after warmup.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Took 2 more caps of Carnage Elite postWO, then took the sample pack of Citrus Bliss SomnidrenGH sublingually per instructions before consuming 2 scoops of isolate only. SomnidrenGH tasted AMAZING; I was really shocked (pleasantly) how much I enjoyed the flavor. Very, very good flavor; I'd have no problem taking this stuff postWO or pre-bed. You don't get to enjoy the flavor really while you hold it under your tongue for a minute, but when I swished it around my mouth my tastebuds were lighting off like firecrackers. Been feeling very good & relaxed.

As with other GABA products I've used, heavy respiration rolled in about 15 min after taking it & lasted a good 20 min or so, but it wasn't as crushing as I've experienced with other products. This is normal for some users (even says so right on the package) and nothing to be alarmed of; similar to the way some get really intense BA tingles. That's the lone side I experienced with SomnidrenGH. Hunger is now thru the roof, so time to eat!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In it

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What's up, gents? Glad you guys are in this! This looks to be a promising stack.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 2

Regularly scheduled off-day.

Idk if it's the SomnidrenGH, the ZMK (sleep was a really refreshing 7.5 hours) or what but I'm feeling really good today. For working basically my whole body over 2 workouts yesterday (pretty hard, especially legs), I can't believe how well recovered I am today. Some soreness/stiffness in legs/lower back, but that's very normal after squatting. But no pain, & upper body flatout feels ready to go at it - I really want to go train some chest & arms & abs, but I know I need to be fresh for deadlift tomorrow so just trying to enjoy life.

Visited my brother & nephews this morning with my fam, & later on gf took me out for a fantastic steak dinner. Feeling pretty blessed right now :)

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
In! Thanks for the link, Hyde!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Welcome fellas!

Just want to take a moment to say thanks to any active or retired persons that've served our country out there - I appreciate you. And all, please take a minute today at a meal or such to think about the sacrifices others have given for us to have the freedom we take for granted.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 3

Doms rolled in hard this morning from squatting saturday morning, but I couldn't also push today's deadlift back because I'm more or less testing my squat max friday evening & I need to have totally fresh legs for that. Worked through the pain today; it was brutal. Only had one meal in me (3 eggs & 5oz ground turkey) & then 3 hours after began training on 1tbsp coconut oil & 18g bcaas so Nitroceps is absorbed well. Backloaded the workout w/ 70g waxy maize & 28g hydrosylate + another 10bcaas & 4g creatine mono with 2 more caps of Carnage, B vitamins, & 2 caps Slinshot. Banana & another 5oz turkey (w/ bbq sauce) when I got home.

Actually got really weak during the snatchgrip pulls & had to rest for like 6 min after the 2nd set to resist puking & get my heart rate down reasonable. Training on a more or less empty stomach w/ the Nitroceps is really tough; I might drop CBL soon & return to 2-250g pro/ 250-300g carb/ <60g fat with first & last meal or two/day carbless (frontloading most of my carbs again around the workout). This would let me add a carb drink preworkout alongside my bcaas. Endurance was pretty awful today (although I breezed right through my explosive deads at the beginning).

Explosive Deadlift

Deadlift from Floor 135x8, 225x5, 315x5, 365x2x5 sets (belted, 45 sec rests)
Snatchgrip Deads from 4" blocks 275x12x3 sets
Deadstop Barbell Rows 135x8, 185x8x3 sets
Barbell Shrugs 275x12, 315x12x2 sets
Neutral Grip Lat Pulldowns 120x15x4 sets
Back Extensions BW x20, 15, 15

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Guess I got catching up to do

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Better late than never right?? Sorry I missed this but in here now!!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Guess I got catching up to do
Cliffnotes: MST's agmatine or sum of the pump agents in this stack works WELL thus far. The beta al in Carnage is most certainly 1600mg/2 cap serving, as I get the tingles pretty good. Everything seems pretty high quality here, no dyes, no weird smells/sides yet.

Currently still following the Cube Method & 3 wks out from a meet. On an unrelated note, bought 7 pairs of bands from elitefts this wknd during the sale. 3 premium 41" pairs & 4 different regular 12" pairs. So we have a LOT of options for exercises if we get to lift together soon lol. $150 shipped, but I figure it gives me so much more to play with.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Cliffnotes: MST's agmatine or sum of the pump agents in this stack works WELL thus far. The beta al in Carnage is most certainly 1600mg/2 cap serving, as I get the tingles pretty good. Everything seems pretty high quality here, no dyes, no weird smells/sides yet. Currently still following the Cube Method & 3 wks out from a meet. On an unrelated note, bought 7 pairs of bands from elitefts this wknd during the sale. 3 premium 41" pairs & 4 different regular 12" pairs. So we have a LOT of options for exercises if we get to lift together soon lol. $150 shipped, but I figure it gives me so much more to play with.
Hmmm... You just gave me an idea... I haven't thought of bands since I started with bpak... Maybe I'll do some 4 sec neg leg work with bands today...

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice horseshoes dude!!
Thank you! That means a lot - I want more arm size (I know, who doesn't, but it's becoming a weak area), but I've put a lot of work on my tri's over the last 3/4 of a year. My bench is too low & I know I'm gonna need more gunz if I wanna raise it. I think I've noticed some improvement to the lateral head (cable-pressdowns are about the only iso exercise I never really rotate out).

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 4

Hmmm... You just gave me an idea... I haven't thought of bands since I started with bpak... Maybe I'll do some 4 sec neg leg work with bands today...
Could be nasty! Do it!

Today is a normal off-day. Benchpress tomorrow.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Thank you! That means a lot - I want more arm size (I know, who doesn't, but it's becoming a weak area), but I've put a lot of work on my tri's over the last 3/4 of a year. My bench is too low & I know I'm gonna need more gunz if I wanna raise it. I think I've noticed some improvement to the lateral head (cable-pressdowns are about the only iso exercise I never really rotate out).
We'll do a focused bench day next week with some support work. I'll let you know details once travel contacts me. I'm sure I'll have a lil time to lift.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
We'll do a focused bench day next week with some support work. I'll let you know details once travel contacts me. I'm sure I'll have a lil time to lift.
Suh-weet! Next week I need to circa max out on bench & kind of see where I'm at for the meet on the 14th. Every other detail of the workout is up in the air for whatever you feel like doing.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 5

Veins are looking incredible on this stack. Flatout sick. Felt like such a bro at one point after a set of tricep pressdowns - my veins were so flooded I reached up & did a double-biceps in the mirror (wearing a tank). I've NEVER seen my veins stick out like that in that pose. Endurance for the high volume sets was legitimately better. The first set of incline dbells @ 60/arm could have been more than 20/side if I'd went to true failure.

Incline Barbell Press 99x5, 139x5, 189x3, 209x2, 219x1, 229x2
Incline Db Press 60sx20x2 sets (PR)
CGBP 155x12, 165x12x2
Cable Flyes from Knee Level 20x15x3
Tricep Pressdowns (solid handle) 50x25x2, 40x25x2
Standing Military Press 105x12, 95x12x2

Really enjoying this stack so far. Been taking everything as directed - the Nitroceps are tough to time & basically force me to train on bcaas or bcaas+carbs, but as I'm trying to keep from gaining any weight atm that's fine. Certainly not affecting my strength or endurance with this stuff on board. On off nights I have my last meal sooner so my stomach's empty when I go to bed, & I take the nitroceps then before sleep.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Suh-weet! Next week I need to circa max out on bench & kind of see where I'm at for the meet on the 14th. Every other detail of the workout is up in the air for whatever you feel like doing.
That could be fun. We could definitely work up to a max. It'll be helpful actually. Maybe I'll spot a weak point that we can work on a bit or it'll give you something to look at for next meet.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 6

That could be fun. We could definitely work up to a max. It'll be helpful actually. Maybe I'll spot a weak point that we can work on a bit or it'll give you something to look at for next meet.
Exactly. I really have no idea where I'm at either. I had to work up to 255 on floorpress last wk, which was a grind. Legs are worth a good 20lb I'd guess, so I'm thinking I'm at least good for 275 atm. But I wanna get a good idea & I'm gonna need a good liftoff.

Off-day, Brochachos. Tomorrow is Heavy Squat - gonna see what my 1RM is looking like since I'm about 2 wks out tomorrow. Kind of scared, & very excited.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did a bunch of band work for legs today! You'd be proud Hyde.

I've actually been using A LOT of banded, and reverse banded workouts. I get better mind muscle connection, and I've seen some growth in my legs since incorporating em

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I did a bunch of band work for legs today! You'd be proud Hyde. I've actually been using A LOT of banded, and reverse banded workouts. I get better mind muscle connection, and I've seen some growth in my legs since incorporating em
Nice controlled negatives... 3-4 seconds down with bands... Your gains will thank me. Fo' rizzle... I need to figure out how to band up some arm work.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Very cool, Tyga - I think bands are a really neat spin on things. Regular banded stuff, you're gonna get to really work the quads & glutes hard at the top to power through to lockout. Just something different. Also less weight on the knees at bottom of hacks, legpresses, squats, which is a nice break (obv worse on leg extensions though, but I don't think there's as good an application with that as leg curls).

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice controlled negatives... 3-4 seconds down with bands... Your gains will thank me. Fo' rizzle... I need to figure out how to band up some arm work.
Preacher Curls & Skullcrushers with EZ bars are actually really common for banded arm work. Usually you just hook em to the bench or even a buddy spotting you's feet.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Preacher Curls & Skullcrushers with EZ bars are actually really common for banded arm work. Usually you just hook em to the bench or even a buddy spotting you's feet.
Hmm. I'll try that.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 7

Well, tonight was tough. Didn't even finish the workout as time went over. I'll have to work some of it in tomorrow on the weakpoint day. But I got what I came for, which was getting an idea of where my strength stands atm:

Squat 135x5, 185x5, 225x3, 275x1, 315x1, 365x1, 385x1, 405x1
Reverse Average Band Squat 425x1, 445x1
Widestance Good Mornings 95x5, 135x8, 165x8, 185x8
Legpress (High & Wide) 3pps x20, 4pps x20, 5pps x20

I had to spend a lot of time on the max effort squatting, so it would have been counterproductive to stay longer. Got a new tank top for tomorrow, which is more or less a bro day - excited for Nitric Oxide Madness to ensue :sgrin:

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
BTW this stack is producing instantly noticeable improvements in pump, in case anyone was doubting. It's righteous. My shoulder veins were great squatting today; it's stupid when I do upper body work. And I don't know if I've ever done 5 plates x20 on legpress either; usually anything over 15 just isn't doable. The BA & Nitroceps def helped my 20 rep sets on incline dumbell wednesday. So endurance seems to be getting a boost on longer sets as well.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Nice update Hyde!! I've been eyeing this line do awhile.. Just not to familiar with some of the products.. I thinking that some could really help with the cardio that's coming for me during the tail end of my cut :)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice update Hyde!! I've been eyeing this line do awhile.. Just not to familiar with some of the products.. I thinking that some could really help with the cardio that's coming for me during the tail end of my cut :)
Once again today I noticed a strong boost in volume endurance. The dosing for Nitroceps basically forces you to be very smart with timing your workout, & basically forces you to train on an empty stomach or carbs/bcaas only. But it definitely is doing something. And the Agmatine is VERY good. Carnage stacked in with it all I'm sure is tying them together nicely. Lots of supersets & lower rest times today for me.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
These products seem really high quality, Caz. The labels & packaging & everything. Pics online don't do it justice.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 8

This morning I took my MST stack at each products respective times, except I front-loaded all the Carnage, fasted, & drank 12g bcaas & 2 scoops of Flashover 35 min before the gym. At the beginning of workout/intra I consumed 25g waxy maize, 25g dextrose (g2 gatorade), 4 scoops of Glycergrow, & 6g bcaas. This worked pretty darn well indeed. Today was 28 sets, 23 of them worksets, & lower rest times for everything except the heavy sets of Military Press. I was working like a dog.

Standing Military 70x8, 90x8, 110x8, 135x8, 145x8, 155x6+2 Pushpress
Ez Barbell Curls 40x15, 60x15, 70x9, 8+4 forced
-superset with-
Facepulls 57.5x18, 70x15, 85x13, 9
Smith Standing Calfraises (off edge of 2 plates) 135x15x5 sets
-superset with-
Reverse Hyper Cable Pullthrus 57.5x12, 77.5x12, 97.5x12, 107.5x12
Back Extensions BW+25x12x3 sets, BWx12x2 sets

I might have been the hardest working guy in the gym, no joke. Nobody was dripping sweat or struggling for breath like this guy, that's for sure.

This stuff is making me feel like I've contracted Swoliosis every time I leave the gym.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 9

Off-day

Bad news: Seems to be a bug going around where ppl get diarrhea pretty bad for 3-4 days. Guess who's lucky contestant #1? Anyway, it began when I got home from the gym yesterday. Thankfully I got all my MST stuff in yesterday pre-WO, but I won't be taking that or any other supps today at least (couldn't take my multi, vitamin c, Animal Flex or anything last night). Anything I eat or drink is running through me, & I tend to have movements & terrible cramps regardless of eating.

Been combating this by eating like I'm Bulimic. Firehouse Subs yesterday & Steak n Shake (triple steak burger, fries, banana pb shake) before bed, Ihop coming up soon shortly. Managed to wake still at 202.2 today (same as yesterday) so thus far it's working. Food is only getting partial digestion so I'm throwing the caloric pedal to the metal to keep my weight. But delayed release caps like the MST stuff doesn't have a chance, so I don't want to waste it. Lots of simple carbs & bcaas/hydrolyzed proteins will be my best bet I'm thinking.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Off-day Bad news: Seems to be a bug going around where ppl get diarrhea pretty bad for 3-4 days. Guess who's lucky contestant #1? Anyway, it began when I got home from the gym yesterday. Thankfully I got all my MST stuff in yesterday pre-WO, but I won't be taking that or any other supps today at least (couldn't take my multi, vitamin c, Animal Flex or anything last night). Anything I eat or drink is running through me, & I tend to have movements & terrible cramps regardless of eating. Been combating this by eating like I'm Bulimic. Firehouse Subs yesterday & Steak n Shake (triple steak burger, fries, banana pb shake) before bed, Ihop coming up soon shortly. Managed to wake still at 202.2 today (same as yesterday) so thus far it's working. Food is only getting partial digestion so I'm throwing the caloric pedal to the metal to keep my weight. But delayed release caps like the MST stuff doesn't have a chance, so I don't want to waste it. Lots of simple carbs & bcaas/hydrolyzed proteins will be my best bet I'm thinking.
Get better man.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Ty. I'm thinking it's just gonna be something I endure until it runs its course. Not sure about work yet tomorrow.
No one likes that dirty ass 4 letter word anyways...

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That sucks Hyde, get better bud!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That sucks dude! I know it zaps your energy pretty bad too.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 10

Supposed to deadlift today, pull 470, 485, & 500 from 4" blocks & some heavy snatchgrip work, dbell rows, shrugs, & core work. I guess because I haven't been able to get my food to stay in long enough, but my hamstrings & calves are still obliterated. So instead, I'm laying around at home feeling weak. Took the day off work, of course boss is telling me how busy we're getting like I ****ing picked when my body was going to start rejecting all nutrients :chairshot:

Anyway, gonna go in regardless tomorrow & be working a crap ton of overtime of course right up until my meet I'm sure. Gonna pull tomorrow night & bench like planned on wednesday w/ da Beast.

Apparently the people who got this bug only have problems for a few days, so hopefully tomorrow will be the end of it?