Nitro Veins with MST's Massive Nitric Oxide Stack

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    I did a bunch of band work for legs today! You'd be proud Hyde. I've actually been using A LOT of banded, and reverse banded workouts. I get better mind muscle connection, and I've seen some growth in my legs since incorporating em
    Nice controlled negatives... 3-4 seconds down with bands... Your gains will thank me. Fo' rizzle... I need to figure out how to band up some arm work.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream


  2. Very cool, Tyga - I think bands are a really neat spin on things. Regular banded stuff, you're gonna get to really work the quads & glutes hard at the top to power through to lockout. Just something different. Also less weight on the knees at bottom of hacks, legpresses, squats, which is a nice break (obv worse on leg extensions though, but I don't think there's as good an application with that as leg curls).
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Nice controlled negatives... 3-4 seconds down with bands... Your gains will thank me. Fo' rizzle... I need to figure out how to band up some arm work.
    Preacher Curls & Skullcrushers with EZ bars are actually really common for banded arm work. Usually you just hook em to the bench or even a buddy spotting you's feet.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Preacher Curls & Skullcrushers with EZ bars are actually really common for banded arm work. Usually you just hook em to the bench or even a buddy spotting you's feet.
    Hmm. I'll try that.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  5. Day 7


    Well, tonight was tough. Didn't even finish the workout as time went over. I'll have to work some of it in tomorrow on the weakpoint day. But I got what I came for, which was getting an idea of where my strength stands atm:

    Squat 135x5, 185x5, 225x3, 275x1, 315x1, 365x1, 385x1, 405x1
    Reverse Average Band Squat 425x1, 445x1
    Widestance Good Mornings 95x5, 135x8, 165x8, 185x8
    Legpress (High & Wide) 3pps x20, 4pps x20, 5pps x20

    I had to spend a lot of time on the max effort squatting, so it would have been counterproductive to stay longer. Got a new tank top for tomorrow, which is more or less a bro day - excited for Nitric Oxide Madness to ensue
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
    •   
       


  6. BTW this stack is producing instantly noticeable improvements in pump, in case anyone was doubting. It's righteous. My shoulder veins were great squatting today; it's stupid when I do upper body work. And I don't know if I've ever done 5 plates x20 on legpress either; usually anything over 15 just isn't doable. The BA & Nitroceps def helped my 20 rep sets on incline dumbell wednesday. So endurance seems to be getting a boost on longer sets as well.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  7. Nice update Hyde!! I've been eyeing this line do awhile.. Just not to familiar with some of the products.. I thinking that some could really help with the cardio that's coming for me during the tail end of my cut

  8. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Nice update Hyde!! I've been eyeing this line do awhile.. Just not to familiar with some of the products.. I thinking that some could really help with the cardio that's coming for me during the tail end of my cut
    Once again today I noticed a strong boost in volume endurance. The dosing for Nitroceps basically forces you to be very smart with timing your workout, & basically forces you to train on an empty stomach or carbs/bcaas only. But it definitely is doing something. And the Agmatine is VERY good. Carnage stacked in with it all I'm sure is tying them together nicely. Lots of supersets & lower rest times today for me.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  9. These products seem really high quality, Caz. The labels & packaging & everything. Pics online don't do it justice.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Pics online don't do it justice.
    What he said!! Sick, sick stack!!!
    SEMPER FI!!
  11. Day 8


    This morning I took my MST stack at each products respective times, except I front-loaded all the Carnage, fasted, & drank 12g bcaas & 2 scoops of Flashover 35 min before the gym. At the beginning of workout/intra I consumed 25g waxy maize, 25g dextrose (g2 gatorade), 4 scoops of Glycergrow, & 6g bcaas. This worked pretty darn well indeed. Today was 28 sets, 23 of them worksets, & lower rest times for everything except the heavy sets of Military Press. I was working like a dog.

    Standing Military 70x8, 90x8, 110x8, 135x8, 145x8, 155x6+2 Pushpress
    Ez Barbell Curls 40x15, 60x15, 70x9, 8+4 forced
    -superset with-
    Facepulls 57.5x18, 70x15, 85x13, 9
    Smith Standing Calfraises (off edge of 2 plates) 135x15x5 sets
    -superset with-
    Reverse Hyper Cable Pullthrus 57.5x12, 77.5x12, 97.5x12, 107.5x12
    Back Extensions BW+25x12x3 sets, BWx12x2 sets

    I might have been the hardest working guy in the gym, no joke. Nobody was dripping sweat or struggling for breath like this guy, that's for sure.

    This stuff is making me feel like I've contracted Swoliosis every time I leave the gym.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  12. Day 9


    Off-day

    Bad news: Seems to be a bug going around where ppl get diarrhea pretty bad for 3-4 days. Guess who's lucky contestant #1? Anyway, it began when I got home from the gym yesterday. Thankfully I got all my MST stuff in yesterday pre-WO, but I won't be taking that or any other supps today at least (couldn't take my multi, vitamin c, Animal Flex or anything last night). Anything I eat or drink is running through me, & I tend to have movements & terrible cramps regardless of eating.

    Been combating this by eating like I'm Bulimic. Firehouse Subs yesterday & Steak n Shake (triple steak burger, fries, banana pb shake) before bed, Ihop coming up soon shortly. Managed to wake still at 202.2 today (same as yesterday) so thus far it's working. Food is only getting partial digestion so I'm throwing the caloric pedal to the metal to keep my weight. But delayed release caps like the MST stuff doesn't have a chance, so I don't want to waste it. Lots of simple carbs & bcaas/hydrolyzed proteins will be my best bet I'm thinking.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Off-day Bad news: Seems to be a bug going around where ppl get diarrhea pretty bad for 3-4 days. Guess who's lucky contestant #1? Anyway, it began when I got home from the gym yesterday. Thankfully I got all my MST stuff in yesterday pre-WO, but I won't be taking that or any other supps today at least (couldn't take my multi, vitamin c, Animal Flex or anything last night). Anything I eat or drink is running through me, & I tend to have movements & terrible cramps regardless of eating. Been combating this by eating like I'm Bulimic. Firehouse Subs yesterday & Steak n Shake (triple steak burger, fries, banana pb shake) before bed, Ihop coming up soon shortly. Managed to wake still at 202.2 today (same as yesterday) so thus far it's working. Food is only getting partial digestion so I'm throwing the caloric pedal to the metal to keep my weight. But delayed release caps like the MST stuff doesn't have a chance, so I don't want to waste it. Lots of simple carbs & bcaas/hydrolyzed proteins will be my best bet I'm thinking.
    Get better man.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  14. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Get better man.
    Ty. I'm thinking it's just gonna be something I endure until it runs its course. Not sure about work yet tomorrow.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Ty. I'm thinking it's just gonna be something I endure until it runs its course. Not sure about work yet tomorrow.
    No one likes that dirty ass 4 letter word anyways...
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  16. That sucks Hyde, get better bud!
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  17. That sucks dude! I know it zaps your energy pretty bad too.
    SEMPER FI!!

  18. Feel better Bud and stay hydrated..
  19. Day 10


    Supposed to deadlift today, pull 470, 485, & 500 from 4" blocks & some heavy snatchgrip work, dbell rows, shrugs, & core work. I guess because I haven't been able to get my food to stay in long enough, but my hamstrings & calves are still obliterated. So instead, I'm laying around at home feeling weak. Took the day off work, of course boss is telling me how busy we're getting like I ****ing picked when my body was going to start rejecting all nutrients

    Anyway, gonna go in regardless tomorrow & be working a crap ton of overtime of course right up until my meet I'm sure. Gonna pull tomorrow night & bench like planned on wednesday w/ da Beast.

    Apparently the people who got this bug only have problems for a few days, so hopefully tomorrow will be the end of it?
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  20. Feel better Hyde...
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Supposed to deadlift today, pull 470, 485, & 500 from 4" blocks & some heavy snatchgrip work, dbell rows, shrugs, & core work. I guess because I haven't been able to get my food to stay in long enough, but my hamstrings & calves are still obliterated. So instead, I'm laying around at home feeling weak. Took the day off work, of course boss is telling me how busy we're getting like I ****ing picked when my body was going to start rejecting all nutrients Anyway, gonna go in regardless tomorrow & be working a crap ton of overtime of course right up until my meet I'm sure. Gonna pull tomorrow night & bench like planned on wednesday w/ da Beast. Apparently the people who got this bug only have problems for a few days, so hopefully tomorrow will be the end of it?
    Idk your schedule but if you're still not well tomorrow I'll gladly pull wed or thurs and bench the other day...
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  22. Hope tou're feeling better soon!!! Emer-gen-C!! Good stuff. If you can keep it down!! Get plenty of rest too dude.
    SEMPER FI!!
  23. Day 11


    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Idk your schedule but if you're still not well tomorrow I'll gladly pull wed or thurs and bench the other day...
    Well, got some bad bad news - it's not routine diarrhea, the Emergency Care doc says I have Colitis. Lots of blood present & constant abdominal pain started as of yesterday; like Montego says, I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy. Still off work & am supposed to be thru friday. My body isn't recovering from my workout saturday because it's not taking nutrition really. Down to 198.6 this morning, over 5lbs in 4 days.

    Gonna try to go see my doc later this week for followup. Either this should clear up in a few more days or we'll have to run tests to see what's going on. So here's hoping it's not permanent!

    @superbeast668 I'm not sure if I'll really be able to lift either day now. This is honestly decimating my entire meet prep; everything is up in the air. But if you want I'd still be down to meet up. I wouldn't even mind showing you that gym & kicking it while you trained, like the less-important bodybuilder shouting at the featured guy in Muscular Development video lol. I know that's lame, but it wouldn't be that weird there - the owner hangs around w/ a case of beer just talking while people lift all the time.

    It really is a good place to go heavy.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  24. Dude that suck Colitis is a son of a biatch!! I hope you don't have it..

  25. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Dude that suck Colitis is a son of a biatch!! I hope you don't have it..
    Well apparently I do have it, but I guess there's different versions. Like Monty's is recurring, but hopefully this is a one & done thing.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  26. Damn dude. Sorry to hear that!
    SEMPER FI!!

  27. Dude that's awful news. Hopefully the doc is right and it's done quick. On a bright note maybe you'll make a lighter weight class?
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  28. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Dude that's awful news. Hopefully the doc is right and it's done quick. On a bright note maybe you'll make a lighter weight class?
    I was already gonna deplete to 198...so now I'm pretty much there, without cutting water lol
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    I was already gonna deplete to 198...so now I'm pretty much there, without cutting water lol
    Just load like crazy after your weigh in and pray for the best
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  30. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Just load like crazy after your weigh in and pray for the best
    That's what I'm thinking. If this shapes up in a few days I'll still have time to re-saturate creatine. Then cut a few lbs of water/glycogen, weigh, eat 2 dinners & bfast & do the best I can.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 2 Loggers Needed for MST's Massive Nitric Oxide Stack
    By MySTeek in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 05-26-2014, 12:44 PM
  2. nitric oxide supplements with clenbuterol
    By jwrdeals in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-20-2009, 03:39 PM
  3. Replies: 87
    Last Post: 08-18-2008, 05:29 PM
  4. Nitric Oxide with Glutamine?
    By Pitbull954 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-20-2005, 01:17 PM
  5. Nitric Oxide Supps stacked with T3?
    By omar castillo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-10-2004, 08:14 PM
Log in
Log in